- Text Size +

Amy sat at her desk, eyes locked on the boring, white sheet of paper before her, its questions lazily playing through her mind. Her teacher sat at the front of the class, her two-inch thick glasses aimed down at the newspaper spread before her.

            What, Amy though to herself. You never heard of a computer?

            She returned to the worksheet. It wasn’t even a test; just something to keep the class occupied while Ms. Ironass did whatever she was doing. Like always.

            The slow, methodic ticking of the clock at the front of the room boomed in Amy’s ears, reminding her exactly how slow time was going. Tick… tick… tick… why couldn’t it just end already?
            Then her stomach decided to give its impute to the situation. It accomplished this with a loud growl, which made everyone in the class glance in her direction.

            “Sorry,” she said quietly, and everyone returned to their task. Stupid stomach! Just stay quiet!

            A few minutes later, it happened again, only louder, longer, and just generally more intrusive.

            “Sorry,” Amy said again, shrinking back into her seat in embarrassment.

            “Amy,” Ms. Ironass grumbled as she folded her paper. “Perhaps you should go to the bathroom.”

            Amy nodded once, the low chuckling of the class echoing all around her, and rushed outside.

            “Aw shut up!” Ms. Ironass groaned as she returned to her paper.

 

            Amy threw open the door to the bathroom; silently thanking everything she could think of that there was no one else in there. She rushed into the nearest stall, locking it behind her. Quickly she dropped her shorts, than sat down on the cold toilet seat.

            One final gurgle reverberated through Nick’s chamber, which had grown considerably smaller since he had been so rudely dropped in. Lets just say that there was still more to come.

            There was a sudden jerk that ripped Nick back into consciousness, followed by a steady sinking of the floor.

            Nick’s smile grew as he realized what was happening. “Freedom!” he cried happily. “I’m almost there!”

            Amy’s stomach growled much like a lion would if it had eaten a gazelle with much too much amounts of hot sauce pored onto it. Or, perhaps it was more like a hippopotamus that was just bitten by a crocodile. No, that’s not it either. Oh! It was like an elephant that just found out it has amnesia! That’s not it either. Well, lets just say it sounded like some animal in Africa.

            The cold toilet seat felt nice under her bare buns, but that was perhaps the only nice thing about the place. The walls of her stall were dirty, smeared with large sums of something Amy didn’t want to think about. The floor was damp, scattered with random puddles that looked a little to yellow to be water, and the mold and mildew speckling the ceiling was enough to make any one feel as if they were in a Saw movie.

            So, instead of taking her normal, slow and pleasant styled bathroom break, she pushed hard, trying to finish as quickly as humanly possible. But, when you push really hard when taking a number two, you start making some rather unpleasant noises.

            The first fart that erupted out of Amy’s small bottom reverberated around the room, bringing a sudden stop to any and all movement. Even the bugs, usually to engrossed in their own lives to notice humans, stopped what they were doing so that they could judge her and her unsavory flatulence. One spider even had the nerve to utter the words “Well I never!” to which her husband replied, “Yes you have.”

            Amy listened for any noises after, but none came up. She breathed a hefty sigh of relief. At least she was alone.

            The next five or six minutes sounded much like an orchestra playing for a galley of rich, snobby folk, if only the band had been made up entirely of tuba players. Each toot rang out through the tiny bathroom, rolling like a thunderstorm through the air. And the smell wasn’t any better.

            “Uuughabhehugh…” Amy grumbled after a particularly wet squelch. She silently gave thanks that no one else was around to hear.

            Tammy, a small, frightened, freshman girl sat silently in the stall all the way at the end of the room, quivering at the anger of the beast only a few feet away from her. When the girl had first came into the bathroom, she had been freaked out by the deadly decor, then this… this thing had come in. She had thought it was just another girl, but no. Nothing human could make such ungodly sounds.

            A final helping of turd exploded from Amy’s petite bunghole. Amy gave a modest “Heguawaaahahah,” as the cold, mostly brown, water from the toilet bowl splashed up, wetting her bare backside. But this was a special diarrhea bomb, for in it contained the traces of a certain fly we have all come to love.

            Nick dug his way free of the entombing mud baby, quickly swimming up through the swamp to the air above. He breached the surface, throwing his head back in joy, breathing the toxic fumes that had been trapped indie the toilet bowl deeply. Hey, at least it had some oxygen in it.

            “WOO!” Nick shouted, now swimming carelessly on his back, bumping into small islands of floating fecal mater as he went.

            He looked up at the dark sky that hung over him. The slight crack of light between the girl’s thighs was so promising, so loving, and so caring. All he needed to do was escape, and he would be free.

            Amy stood up from her destroyed throne, the polluted gasses leaking out to the world. She leaned backwards, cracking her spine, and smiling broadly in victory. It had been a hard fought battle, but she had won. Well, something had lost anyway.

            She turned then, and looked at her handy work. A hellish mess of brown, green, and yes, even some tinges of red. There was not an inch in the toilet bowl that hadn’t been covered, and that was just how she licked it.

            “Hmm…” she thought to herself. The toilet paper at schools is legendarily dry and painful. Did she really need to wipe? “Eh, I’m probably dry.” She pulled up her shorts quickly, the waistband jiggling her butt as it came up. She opened the stall, walking out of the room as if she had just killed a dragon. Victory was hers.

            Tammy silently whimpered in the stall at the end of the hall. Surely a demon had visited her on this day. 

 

            After a while, Tammy mustered the courage to run from the haunted room, leaving Nick alone to swim around in his bog of a swimming pool. Luckily he was a fly, so the pure disgustingness of the situation didn’t faze him as much as it would someone else. After meeting that horrible abomination of a fly some time ago, everything somehow looked better by comparison.

            Amanda walked briskly to the girl’s bathroom, her booty begging to drop off its load at the nearest port. When she first opened the door to the bathroom, she was stung by the putrid odor of everything. But, she needed to go, so she pushed through.

            The smell only grew stronger as she came closer to the stall. Like a zombie crawling out of the earth, the fumes came to her nose, seeping into her brain stem, trying to kill her from the inside, but she pushed through the pain.

            She opened the door to the stall, and gagged at the sight. “Oh deer god!” she yelled, tears coming to her eyes as she backed away. “What happen here? What has done this… this atrocity?” She hurriedly scanned the room, as if the perpetrator would be close by. “This should be handled by a priest!”

            Still, her ass begged her for the sweet release of number two, and the only other bathroom was on the other side of the school, in the special kid’s wing. “No,” she said as she recalled her last visit down that hallway. “Never again.”

            She reached out to the toilet, and pulled on the lever, praying that the mess would go away.

            The toilet roared below her, as if the very gates of hell had opened up to receive the load. There was a mad rushing of water, a gurgling sound, and then all was still. Hesitantly she looked down.

            It was gone. Say what you will about the school, they had powerful toilets. Something the janitors had insisted on ever since the decimation of the east wing in late 2016. A plaque still hung on the wall there, the names of those fallen written in gold letters under the words, “It was their duty”

            Nick, being the small fly that he was, had absolutely no ability to stop the force of water that tried to pull him down to the drain. But he was surprised with himself. Instead of panicking like he usually would, he simply sat back, accepting his new fate.

            “Can’t be worse than that girl’s insides, right?” he said as he plummeted down into the darkness.

Chapter End Notes:

"All he needed to do was escape, and he would be free." - I'm sorry, but who wouldn't this apply to?