- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Were back for the second season of… A Fly On The Wall! Yes that’s right folks, your favorite story has been brought back to life by the magic of science! So sit back, relax, grab your favorite brand of lotion, and enjoy! Don’t worry, only a few mummies were harmed in the continuation of this work.

To answer the question posed in the previous chapter, it was Nick. Well, and a little bit the business guy, but mostly just Nick.

            When the wind blew with its surprisingly powerful gust, it sent the bicyclist, who really wasn’t paying as much attention to his surroundings as he should have, straight into the path of the businessman. But luckily the man was able to jump out of the way before anything crashy happened. However this did cause him to be exactly one and a half feet over from where he was, and as a result, his whole day was slightly to the left. This doesn’t make much sense, and doesn’t seem like a big issue, but in the greater scope of things it really was. But, that is a story for another time. Not the story for another time, as I have been referring to over the course of this novella, but just something that isn’t interesting enough to be brought up here.

            Nick on the other hand was faced with more immediate consequences. The gust of wind swooped down under him, picking his small, lightweight body up with as much effort as this joke. That is to say, not very much.

            “Woah!” Nick shouted as he was tossed about in the air. Really, he said it more because he felt he should, rather than out of actual fear. He had grown completely used to weird things happening, and being tossed around. Now, it didn’t even faze him.

            He landed with a plop on something warm, squishy, and yes, even firm. It took him only a moment to realize what it was he now clung to. The soft, delicate, but quit deadly skin of the giant Sarah. Or, more specifically, the soft, delicate skin of the top portion of her breasts.

            They stood out quit a ways from her chest, and allowed the fly a rather safe perch. There was very little chance he would actually fall off, given how humongous they really were.

            “Wow,” the fly said as he walked around the squishy mountain. There was something about monstrous breasts that could divert anyone’s attention. Deep inside him, Nick knew that he should be concerned with flying away and getting to safety, but that was not his primary concern at the moment. “These are some great boobs,” he moaned as he bent down, rubbing his face against the milky perfection.

            “Ugh, guys, like, I totally hate wind. You know?” Sahara blurted out to her friends, oblivious to the bug that was on her chest. “Its so windy.”

            “I know, right?” Haley responded. “Why can’t it just fuck off?”

            “It’s like it hates us!” Michele interjected. “We should move.” The other girls nodded their approval, then stood up to leave.

            What was a simple action to the giants was anything but to our little hero. The simple motion of standing up was like a miniature earthquake that, in the end, made the fly unbalanced, and caused him to fall, head first, down into the great valley that existed between the two mountains.

            As he slid further down, shouting in horror, the warm, plush skin started to grip him. The girl’s chest pressed in from all sides, cocooning him in their warm embrace.

            “mpphp!” Nick moaned as the girl’s breast continued to massage his tiny fly body, pushing his even further into the perfect, though slightly sweaty, crevasse.

            “Oh, hold up a second,” Michel said as she reached a hand into her pocket. She had a tough time removing her phone due to the intense tightness of her short-shorts, but that was the price one has to pay for fashion.

            “What now?” Sarah asked with an eye roll. Honestly Michel, you’re addicted to your fucking phone! The girl thought as she absentmindedly pulled her own cellular devise.

            “I thought I got a text,” Michel replied, once again shoving the tiny black box into her pocket, or at least as far as was possible. Haley took a moment to wonder how far the other girl would have to bend to rip those pants right off. Her mouth watered slightly at the thought.

            “Oh, cool,” Sarah said as she absentmindedly started typing away, her face bent down to see the screen.

            Geeze, I wonder what size those things actually are? Haley wondered, undressing the other girl with her mind. They have to be at least a D. No, double D for sure. Yeah, that’s it. A double D. She glanced down at her own breasts for a moment, feeling surprisingly inferior. Why can’t mine be double Ds!?

            Nick struggled to worm his way back up from between Sarah’s gigantic tities. He had to admit, being snuggled between these fleshy melons was amazing, but he also liked to breath. Thankfully the sweat helped to lubricate his massively disgusting body as he slid up.

            The boy silently shook his head as he thought about that. At one point in his life, such things would have made him gag. I guess you start thinking about things differently after being snuggly incased in a horse’s ass.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ah, it feels nice to return to a story after so long…

Some of you were asking, “Why aren’t you continuing your story?” Well loyal fans, I’m not going to tell you. Why? Lets just say a zombie werewolf had me tied up and forced me to work on other, less fetishy, things.