- Text Size +

“So, what now?” Sarah asked, her eyes still locked on the illuminated screen of her smart phone. Or, as she would so creatively refer to it every time autocorrect messed up her perfect text, her dumb phone.

“I don’t know,” Michel said as her hand absentmindedly slipped back into her pocket, her fingers squeezing around her cellular devise.

I wish she would squeeze her fingers around me, Haley thought silently to herself.        

I wish I could get out of these things! Nick practically shouted inside his skull.

“The mall?” Michel offered.

“Fine,” Sarah replied, absentmindedly moving her feet in a way that would propel her body further. She wasn’t sure where she was going, but who cared?

“Cool.” Haley started walking with her friend, looking back at Michel, waiting for her to follow, completely missing the tiny black bug poking up from Sarah’s breasts.

  “Freedom!” Nick cried as his head breached the surface of the blonde’s bouncing boobies. Of course they didn’t here his call, him being a fly and all.

“We can try on clothes and stuff, right?” Haley tried her best to hide her excitement at the thought. Perhaps we could try on some underwear too? Undress each other; tell each other what things look good. Though everything looks good on you, Michel. She glanced back at Sarah. Though you could stand to loose a few pounds.

“Yeah, sure, whatever,” Sarah said, her breast bobbing up and down as if some invisible hand was silently molesting them. More on that in a moment.

“Great!” Michel said, her phone once again in her pocket. “Hey Sarah, what’s that in your shirt?”

“What?” the blond asked, her face screwed up as if trying to solve a puzzle made up of completely white pieces. That is, a look of frustration.

“In your shirt, what is that?”

“Oh. My. God. Michel, you can’t just pretend like you don’t know what tits are just because Sarah is a little small!” Haley exclaimed. Though I completely agree.

“You bitch!” Sarah shouted, her eyes not looking away from her cellphone screen. “I ought to slap you!”

“Go ahead!” Michel challenged. “I could take your skinny ass any day!”

You tell ‘em girl! Haley thought lustily. Every girl should have a little meat on her bones.

“That’s it, I’m going to totally slap you!” Sarah dropped her gaze, and for a moment, saw the tiny, black, squirming bug in her cleavage. “Oh my god! A bug!” she screamed, backing away as if that could possibly help. “Get it away!”

“Oh no!” the other two shouted in unison, for the girl was moving dangerously close to the street. Sarah, showing about as much bravery as she possibly could, reached into her shirt, her hand clutching the small, disgusting, shit stained fly, and yanked at it. The tiny little devil came free much like Excalibur did from the stone. “EWWWWWWWW!” she shouted, dropping the thing. Somewhere in the distance, a truck honked its massive horn.

Nick didn’t protest much, for he knew there was little he could really do. He just let his body fall, lazily, to wherever it was that it was going to fall. He knew it was going to be someplace unfathomably bad, like down a sewer grate, or into a heaping pile of used gum, but it wasn’t like anything he tried in the past helped him get away from such situations. So he fell, past the girl’s rocking chest, away from her far-too-skinny-to-be-healthy waist, down from her slimy (presumably) crotch, and right into that small, impossible spot between the inside of her shoe and her sock. Yes, he had just found his way into the girl’s shoe. What a surprise, he thought to himself, as the girl jumped up, pushing him further into his newest, yet not nearly smelliest, prison.

Chapter End Notes:

Lesson of the day: If you have finals, don’t try to reincarnate a dead story, because you won’t be able to update it for two weeks!

Anyway, today’s chapter was a little short, and you might be wondering why. Well Mr. nosy, I’ll tell you! Its because I’m running out of ideas. This is where you, my noble readers, come into play. Tell me everything you want to happen to our little fly! Trapped in a sock? Doing that now so try not to say that, but anything else I’m open to. Literally anything. Honestly, the more disturbing, grotesque, horrible it is, the more likely I am to include it. Don’t believe me? Give the chapters involving the horses another go.