[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is growth story that takes place in the world of the anime Kill La Kill. Read as Satsuki terrorizes a city to show the world why they should consider her their new goddess. (May contain spoilers from the Kill La Kill series)

 

(Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.)

 


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Crush, Feet, Growing Woman, Mouth Play, New World Order, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4733 Read: 39936
Published: May 19 2014 Updated: May 24 2014

1. Chapter 1 - Kneel before my power. by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1863 words)

This was a story I wrote a while back and hope it has some entertainment value. I am not that great when it comes to the begining of my stories, but this story will quickly progress to a full blown descriptive rampage story. I am not a pro writer, but hope to get better, so I hope you root for me.

2. Chapter 2 - It feels good to crush you all. by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1827 words)

I want to thank anyone who made a review and anyone who is enjoying this piece. In this chapter the rampage and descriptive terror of Satsuki's rampage is turned up to a new level. If you are one of those readers that only likes the juicy parts, then this chapter is for you.

3. Chapter 3 - I wonder how you all taste. by Haloichigo [Reviews - 0] (1043 words)

For now this is the fianl part of this story. I might continue it or make a spin off, but have to concentrate on other stories for now. i hope you all enjoyed this story and look forward to my future work.