- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


Tina’s left the room to greet Suzanne. I quickly grab my gnome pants off the room’s ceramic floor and wear them. Wouldn’t want to be naked and exposed in front of Suzanne too. Soon I hear footsteps coming up, and then I see the door open.

“Watch your step, Suzzie.” Tina warns the ginger, and they both poke their heads from behind the door like idiots, staring at the floor.

“I’M OVER HERE!” I shout at them. They notice me a good ten feet away from the door’s threshold, and they step inside. Suzanne’s staring at me like a cat staring at a laser point.  Tina walks towards me, and bends down.

“Let’s go downstairs, my parents are at work. She says as she picks me up. Clearly, she's not expecting an answer from me or Suzanne. Tina goes out with me in her hand, and I can hear Suzanne following us. We go downstairs to the living room.

The girls relax on the sofa in the living room, in front of the TV. Tina puts me on her lap. She’s wearing navy pajamas with a white top. Her pajamas are a bit long for her, and they cover her heels too and go under them as she walks. Suzanne’s wearing simple black pants and pink and grey sneakers. A thick grey blouse covers her upper body, and she was wearing a hat too, but apparently she’s left it somewhere in the house.

Tina puts me on her thigh; her pajamas are surprisingly soft even though they are made of thick fabric.

“Oh, look what I bought!” Suzanne suddenly shouts with excitement, as she slides her hand into her pocket, and takes out a bottle of cyan blue nail polish. The girls begin talking about it and it’s brand, Loveal or some French shit. In the meanwhile, I’m sitting here on Tina’s thigh like an idiot, thinking how long this slumber party of theirs will take. Next they’ll start painting pictures with crayons and putting glitter on….

“Yeah, Sam will do it.” Tina agrees. Wait a minute, I'm doing with what?

“What will I do?” I ask, puzzled.

“You’ll paint our nails.” Tina says charmingly.

“WHAT?” I ask again.

“Come on! Just a couple of fingers….” Suzanne insists.

“No, he’ll do our toenails.” Tina declares, as if that’s that.

“Well, okay….” I agree. It’s not like I’ve ever refrained from touching pretty girls’ feet.

Suzzane quickly begins taking off her shoes while Tina picks me up from my waist with her two fingers, which hurts like hell, and puts me on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Then she leans back and puts her feet on the edge of the table with hertoes pointing at me. Suzanne opens the bottle and puts it next to me, then does the same as Tina.

I look at the twenty tiny toes in front of me. The ten to my right are very short, the piggy ones are so small even I can barely notice them at this size. They must be like one centimeter tall. Anyway, the ten toes to my left, that belong to Suzanne’s feet, are freakishly white, and a bit longer that Tina’s. I notice a faint shade of pink on them. Tina’s short toes still have traces of her red nail polish on. I shrug my shoulders, and pull the cap out of the bottle with both hands, then I walk unsteadily towards Tina’s left foot, and it’s little toe which is the farthest to my right. Suzanne quickly bends forward and pushes the bottle closer to Tina’s foot, then leans back, perusing me. I smile at the bitch in appreciation, and put the cap on my right shoulder, holding it in place with my right hand. Then I approach Tina’s piggy toe, and bend down so the brush comes in contact with the delicate circle that is her toenail. As soon as the brush hits the smooth surface, light blue color covers the entire nail, and I simply stand straight again, and move on to the toe besides that.

"You missed a spot Sam." I hear Tina's voice booming from up above. I look up, Suzanne is nodding in agreement. Well, fuck! I repeat the motion; thankfully nobody asked me to clean the red marks first.

Same technique here for this otehr toe, except I have to actually use a couple of strokes to cover this toenail, as it’s a bit bigger, and I'm supposed to do it a couple of times apparantly. I stand straight again, and notice Tina looking at me with a faint smile. She wiggles her toes seductively in my face.

“Good thing you have tiny toes, Tina.” I tell her with a smile, before going back towards the bottle.

“Yeah! You’re going to have a hardtime with Suzanne’s flat toenails though!” she replies, grining.

 “Shut up! My toes are way prettier than those swellings you call toes!” Suzanne replies, punching her gently in her shoulder.

“Well, let’s ask Sam then. He’s kind of an expert because of his foot fetish.” Tina says, looking at me deviously. I look at her, and then at Suzanne’s green, admittedly innocent looking eyes.

“You’re both beautiful in your own way, girls.” I answer before dipping the brush into the bottle and leaving it there.

Suzanne bursts into laughter, and Tina’s feet are shaking as she giggles.

“That was a shitless answer, Sam.” Tina says, still giggling.

I shrug, laughing with the girls. THis could be fun after all.

“Take your time Sam.” Tina says, then she looks at Suzanne. “How about we watch another episode while Sam’s doing our toenails?”

Suzanne nods in agreement, and Tina picks up the remote from between the cushions, and turns the TV on. I pull out the cap and its brush, and walk towards Tina’s middle toe on her left foot, and I can feel suzanne's gaze on me the whole time.

 

------------------------------

Right, so Tina’s toes are done, and now I have to get to the piggy toe on Suzanne’s left foot.

“Just paint over it Sam. Please.” The ginger says as I approach her milky foot. I sense faint foot odor on her, probably because of her sneakers. Anyway, I start painting her toenail while the girls are watching TV. Tina occasionally takes a look at me, and  brushed my face with her big toe once. But it’s mostly Suzanne who’s been eying me, waiting for her turn. Now that I’m at her feet, she’s begun wiggling her toes and looking at me more often.

I paint her toes and work my way to the big toe on her left foot. As I approach it, she raises her big toe a little so I have to bend down less. I start stroking her toenail, from where it starts from the flesh to it’s tip. I can feel her gaze on me as I do so, and then when I’m done with it, she raises it even higher.

“Would you like to kiss my toe, Sam?” She asks.

Well, this is unexpected. Tina has shifted her gaze from the TV as well, and is looking at me.

“Umm… sure!” I say as I drop the cap and brush, and put my had on either side of her big toe, pressing my lips into her marble white skin. The smell gets stronger as I shove my nose into her flesh, and I plant a smooch on her big toe. I can taste the salt on her skin.

She bends down and picks up the cap, and dips it into the bottle, and then she holds it in front of me, her green eyes shining.

I take the cap from between her fingers, and resume painting her toes. Tina resumes watching the TV, so does Suzanne, though she still looks at me from time to time.

 

 

-----------------------------

Okay, the toes are finally done.  My shoulders ache, but I’m satisfied with my work, even though surprisingly, I’ve never painted toenails before.

“You do know you have to paint over them again?” Tina says, in a serious tone.

“Wha….”

Suzanne bursts  into laughter again, she’s laughing so hard even Tina looks at her with surprise.

“We’re gonna do it ourselves though.” Suzanne continues, looking at me. “Nice work by the way.” She says, bending forward, and kissing my head. I smile as I watch Tina bend forward too, and grab the cap and brush, painting her nails. “You have missed out a couple of spots though.” Tina adds, wiggling her toes in my face.

The girls begin a conversation but I’m too tired to tell you about it. I just sit down cross legged on the table as I watch the two 17 year old girls talking about David, who has happeend to be the hot topic of the week apparantly.

 

 

------------------------------------

“Guys, let’s get drunk!” Tina suggests.

“Isn’t it a bit early….” I say. It must be around noon.

“Oh yeah, you’re right Sam. Let’s wait until the evening. We can even make a toast to my dad!” She says in one breath.

“Her dad doesn’t allow alcohol in the house.” Suzanne explains.

“Okay, let’s have it, then.” I say. I haven’t had a sip in ages.

“I’ve stashed some vodka. Let’s see what we have in the kitchen.” She says as she stands up and goes upstairs.

“Can I hold you?” Suzanne plainly asks.

“Sure.” I agree. So long as she keeps this level of civility, why not? I never thought Suzanne would be like this, frankly. I always thought of her as a ginger version of Julia, but now… she seems like a nice girl.

Suzanne puts her hand on the table, allowing me to step onto its white palm. I get on her hand.

“Now cup your hand like this.” I show her, and she does it. Then she raises her hand to eye leve, and looks at me with her green eyes.

“Wow….” She says. “I still can’t believe my eyes!”

“You’ll get used to it.” Tina says, as she descends the stairs and walks towards the kitchen without stopping. Suzanne looks at her, a bit... stragenly? She then gets up to follows her, keeping me carefully at eye level. Hmm, I can see that her other hand is also cupped and that she’s keeping it under this one. She then starts to walk very slowly towards the kitchen, watching me in the meantime, like a kid that has a gold fish in her hand.

“We got tomato juice and chips.” Tina says, closing the fridge. “But no dip.”

“It’s okay.” Suzanne says.

 “Oh, you don’t need to be so tender with him , Suzzie.” Tina happily declares. She then sits at the counter next to ‘Suzzie.’

“He can take some punishment, trust me I’ve tried!” she continues, winking. Suzan laughs awkwardly as she puts me down on the wooden counter.

“Umm, can we start drinking the vodka?” I ask. Tina drags the transparent, gigantic bottle closer. The glass bottom makes the wooden counter shake. Suzanne gets up to get the glasses and tomato juice. She appears to know her away around the kitchen.

“Okay, how is he going to drink?” Suzanne asks curiously. It looks like everything about being a few inches tall fascinates her.

“I’ll drink from the cap.” I tell her. Tina opens the pack of chips, and pours a little vodka in the two glasses, and a couple of drops for me in its metal cap. Then she tops it off with tomato juice.

The girls begin sipping at their glasses, and I pick up the metal cap with both hands, drinking it all in one gulp.

“Ah that’s nice.” I say, shuddering.

“Here, have some chips.” Tina says as she puts a couple next to me and pours me some more.

We all keep sipping at our glasses (well, cap in my case) while Suzanne tells us more about her friend, Nadia the nerd, and Dave. Apparantly, Dave was actually rejected once before he got a date with Nadia, which is not surprising as David is one bif sucker in everything, from girls to basketball, and... Umph... I think it's kicking in....

Soon my head begins to spin slightly and I feel the soothing warmth in my belly. Apparatnly, the girls are feeling the effects too. They laugh much more loudly.

“Let’s satisfy Sam’s foot fetish!” Suzanne proposes out of the blue.

“Oh, I did it just this morning.” Tina says before laughing.

“No, we should do it together!” Suzanne insists.

I open my mouth to say something, but... WOW easy... ugh... she jsut grabed me and is now running to the living room... I think I might puke... so much movement.....

“Hey wait up!” Tina says before following us. The girls put me on the sofa between themselves and suddenly I find myself surrounded by 4 lovely feet. I feel better now that I'm abck on solid... well semi solid ground. Suzanne big toe coming from my left.... I get knocked over by her big toe, and now I'm on my side on the sofa. Tina’s right foot is vertically on the edge of side on the sofa, and she pushes forward so it comes in contact with me. Suzanne does the same from the other side with her left  foot, and the girls trap me between their salty soles. I’m right in the middle, with their heels pressed to each other just below than my feet, and their toes touching each other over head. They keep pressing, and I get a raging erection in the process.

The pressure from both sides continues, and the salty foot odor of Suzanne comes from my abck, jsut as TIna's coconut milk lotion fills in my nostrils as they are har pressed against her pink sole. Suddenly I feel fresh air and Tina's sole is no longer in my face... oh.... she is getting up to fetch the vodka. Good call... Suzanne puts me on the ground, and rests her foot on me. The smell is great. I start licking the side of her big toe. It is soft. It is a bit stinky, and it is crushing my head now, harder and harder....

“Tina’s told me how you like it the most.” She says excited, as the freakishly white bigtoe pressures me even more. I can't kiss her toe any more... it's....

“Hey, is he beneath your foot?” Tina’s voice comes from above as the weight subsides a bit. I can’t see her as my face is now shoved into the ball of Suzanne’s white foot since she repositioned it a second ago. With every breath I take, more of her foot odor enters my lungs. I’m beginning to feel dizzy.

“That’s where he likes it. Under our feet like a carpet.” Tina says, laughing. “Here, let me add to his joy.”

Suddenly the pressure multiplies, and I feel my chest being crushed beneath it.

“Get your leg off me!” Suzanne protests above, as she lifts her foot off me.

“Relax, Suzie. He can handle it.” Tina says, drinking a third of her refilled glass in one motion. “Don’t you, Sam? “she says, tapping my erect penis with the tip of her big toe. “You’re a horney little fucker.”

I look at her with anger, and feel my face going red. Suzanne’s quiet. Then suddenly Tina puts her glass on the coffee table, and leaps forward. Her hand reaches for me, and snatches me up before I can do anything, then her full lips surround me as she kisses me repeatedly.

“I’m just messing with you, Sam!” she shouts, holding me on her palm. “Totally got you, I’m not even drunk!” She says steadily.

“You’re a bit drunk.” Suzanne comments with a giggle.

“Yeah, but just a little bit! If I drink some more, I might get drunk enough to sit on you though.” She says happily, before picking up her glass again.

“I’m down for you siting one me!” I tell her, accepting the cap full of vodka and tomato juice from Suzanne.

“Okay, let’s see then!”

Suzanne quickly springs up and stands next to the table to get a good view as Tina gets up and stands right over me. Then carefully, she sits down. I lay on my back, watching her huge, yet shapely ass in dark pants land on me and my face. Her ass crack shows itself as the pant gets stretched out from either side. She’s aimed to put me in the crack exactly, which is good because I won’t be squished like an ant. Also the soft sofa underer me gives in to her weight, and goes down a little. Soon her pajamas is in my face, as I breathe in the air in her butt crack. It’s very warm, and a bit moist. Coconut milk is here too.

I…I soon run out of air, and start punching her as hard as my arms have space to move, and soon she stands up.

“Holy shit he actually survived it!” Suzanne says.

“Told ya, he’s a horney little thing.” Tina says proudly, as if showing a dog. Soon I’m back on her lap, drinking vodka and eating chips.

-----------------------------

Hey felllas… we’vee been driiinking for a while now… guessss I had a biit too much but…. It’s okay……… I can handle it….. I’m daaa mannn!

Anyyway back in the living room and….

“Come on Sam!” it’s Suzannee, we’re playing this game in whiccch the person who faaills to answer the question hass to do what the otherrrss say…. So now I’ve to…..

“Come on, drink the vodka from her bellybutton!” Syas that chick….the ginger…. Suzie…. Again.... So I’m on Tina’ss warm, sexxxy, saltyyy, sweattty tummmmy now… wisshhhh it was her hot, tight asss…. Anyhowww so I’m here  and I bend dooowns and suck the vodka,… *drinks* from her sweet, hottt…. Belly…. *drinks*…. *burps.* …. I’ da man bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees *barfs.*

 

 

------------------------------

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Cold… cold water splashes all over my naked body. I try to escape from it, but something is keeping me in place. I hear distant voices in a distance.

“Quit your squirming, damn it!” Suzanne’s voice says. Oh….

She takes me out, and I notice the kitchen’s sink. My entire body is shivering. She takes out a piece of paper cloth with her other hand, and rolls me in it like a baby.

“Okay, you should feel better now.” She says, as she holds me in her hand, walking towards the living room, I think.

She sits down, and I notice Tina cleaning her belly with a wet towel. Then she looks at me.

“Seriously? You barely had a few drops.” She says. “This is disgusting.”

“I’m so sorry… I had no idea….” I try to explain.

“Never mind.” She says with disgust, throwing the towel in a corner.

“I’m much better now, but I don't seem to be wearing anything. "Can you give me my trousers?” I ask, as I crawl out.

“here.” Says Suzanne.

“I have such a headache….” Tina says. Suzanne and I both agree.

“Can I take a shower?” Suzanne asks Tina, who nods. She quickly moves towards the stairs.  I think she might puke.

I look at Tina. She is covering her eyes with her hand, and is lying on the sofa, her feet are still on the ground. Soon she begins snoring. Damn. I look at the bottle of vodka which is now almost empty. It was almost 3/5 full an hour ago. Shit… my head is splitting… and I think my legs shake under my weight… my ears are banging too… and it just won’t go away….

It still banging… no wait a minute… it’s a knock… someone’s knocking at the… door? No it’s glass. A window?

I jump off the sofa and onto Suzanne’s sneakers, and then I follow the noise. There’s a window. It’s closed shut, but the curtains are drawn, and on the other side there’s... oh my god... Ashley’s face? As soon as she sees me, she literally jumps  up and down of joy, as her beautiful lips part and mutter something quickly.

“SAM! OH MY GOD, SAM! I’M HERE FOR YOU BABY, JUST COME TO THE DOOR!” her muffled voice says.

I stare at her, then turn around and look at the door. Tina’s dark blonde hair is visible, and she’s snoring steadily. I turn back again, looking at Ashley.

“SAM! MY SISTER AND I ARE HERE, DON’T WORRY! WE’RE HERE FOR YOU SAM, JUST COME TO THE DOOR.”

I turn back, and take a couple of steps towards the door. Then I pause, and stand still in the middle of the vast living room.

 To my right there’s  Tina lying on the sofa, the extremely petite girl who let me experience things I thought unimaginable before. She humiliates me, and loves me, and she hates me at the same time, and plays with me, and makes love to me… I honestly don’t know how to describe her… but she makes me feel things… feelings… dark desires... deep desires... that I rarely even dared to dream of. I hear the shower from upstairs. Leaving Tina would also mean leaving Suzanne, the curious girl and Tina’s shadow,  who’s down for anything if a tiny man is involved.

And then there’s Ashley behind the door, waiting for me. The nice, geeky, smart and gentle Ash whose love would’ve  been enough a couple of days ago… but can she make me the way Tina makes me feel? Can she satisfy me sexually, and personally, the way Tina does through making humiliating love?

I don’t know. There's just something about getting what you thought was impossible....

The world has never felt so large to me.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have an exam in 5 hours, yet I've been writing this chapter instead of studying! It's not that I'm lazy. I'm dedicated! to the story....

Comment and review to make failing one of my courses less painful!