- Text Size +

“Tina…” I say her name in the dim room. Her eyes are still closed. “Tiiiiiina!” I repeat, this time more loudly. The blond slowly opens an eye, and then another. They are red.

“What?” she mumbles.

“I need to talk to you.” I tell her. My heart is in my throat, and I’m still holding on to my pants.

“Nomhmmh.” She says some inaudible shit before turning on her side. WTF?

“TINAAAAAAAA!” I shout at the top of my voice as I watch her get up.

“What the fuck man?” she protests as she sits on the bed. I think she is about to dro… nah. She is rubbing her head now, but I’ve got more important shit than her hangover.

“I’ve shrunk more.” I tell her helplessly.

“What do you mean more?” she asks as her features regain consciousness. She is looking at me now with her brown eyes. “You are getting smaller?”

“Yes!” I say, relieved that she has finally understood. All the blond jokes are real man. “We need to speak with Wundt.”

“Wundt? The teacher? Are you crazy?”

“We don’t have a choice. We… I was going to speak with her before you found me. She probably knows what happened to me; it all happened in her class.”

“Oh, that’s why they found your clothes there!” She says, her eyes completely awake now with surprise. She puts her white foot on the ceramic floor. I look at the chubby and short toes with the light shade of blue on them. My shoulders begin to ache again.

“Well, I will ask around tomorrow.” She says, as she stretches her body. Her small belly button shows itself between her light grey top and pink pajamas.

“No.” I disagree loudly. Why doesn’t she take it seriously?

“What?” She suddenly stops stretching, and her brown eyes are fixed on me now.

“I need to come with you. Wundt must see me to believe you!” I utter every word with heat despite my dry throat, hoping they get through her thick skull.

“Okay, it makes sense.” She finally agrees. Well, that was easier than I thought!

“Okay….” I reply hesitantly.

“Okay.” She repeats, pleasantly.

“Can I get something to drink?”

“Here, drink this!” she says, as she picks up the cup of now cold green tea from the desk and puts it next to me on the wooden panel at the foot of her bed.

“But… I can’t reach it!” I say. The cup is almost twice as tall as me and I really doubt I can hold on to its rim even if I do my best basketball jump.

“Oh….” Tina says as a grin slowly appears on her face, letting her white, orderly row of teeth show themselves off. “Well, I wonder what we can do about that?” She continues. Ok, now it’s getting weird.

The blond, petite giantess’s small hand comes toward me and picks me up as I stand still. Her short, rather chubby fingers are around me as she puts me on the bed. She then proceeds to sit straight and put her feet up, stretching the right leg forward towards the wooden panel, and bending her left one inward so a triangle appears with her legs and her crotch as its sides; I am put in the middle. Her left sole is facing up as she rests her foot on the soft mattress, and the toes are towards me. The glossy cyan blue nail polish is shining. What is this bitch up to?

She has the cup in her hand, and the she… well… she is pouring some of the golden green tea on the sole and toes of her left foot. The golden liquid lands just below her round, slightly dirty heel and slides down both the width and the length of her foot towards the arches, making its way from one horizontal wrinkle to the next as it approaches the arch, gathering in between them. It then goes between her toes and gets absorbed by the mattress.

“Are you fucking daft?” I hear her groan. I look up.

“Drink, Sam! Drink from my foot!” The words barely pass her lips through her chuckles. She must be finding it hard to believe what she is asking me to do; it is clear she is enjoying this.

I get on my knees next to her big toe and the next one, put my right hand for support on the meaty big toe as I bend down… and sip at the narrow stream of cold tea just before it pours down between her toes. It tastes good, and salty.

A couple of seconds later, the stream goes dry as the cup is turned upside again, and I start to get up. Wait, she is spreading her toes in front of me now. “Lick them clean for me.” The giantess commands. Well, guess I’d better bend down in front of her foot again.

I begin to lick her left big toe. There is some dead skin gathered on its side opposite the other toes which feels like sand paper on my tongue. I can feel the goddess’s gaze on my back, so I lick it all. I lick the entire surface of it, and its tip, and the space between her toenail. I am now on to the ball of her foot, licking it like a dog. I am not ashamed. I feel useful. It is slightly dirty here, and salty. I lick it all. It has taken me a couple of minutes now, and my tongue is dry. I pause to swallow my saliva. The tea is all dried up.

“Lick harder!” She commands from above, as her index finger pokes me in the back. The force is too much and I fall on the ball of her foot face down. “This is better!” she says from up there. “Crawl on my sole and lick it clean.”

I begin licking more fervently. I do enjoy being so pathetic on her foot, like a parasite, feeding on her bare feet. I also like to keep her in a good mood as I need her to get me to Wundt. I lick my way towards her heel which is an elevated position from where I am. This part is the dirties. I lick hard, pausing briefly to gather some saliva to clean it better for her. I lick every rough millimeter of it enthusiastically, intentionally brushing my boner against her sole from time to time. I wish I could hump it right now.

But no.

The giantess has other plans apparently as I am in the air in her hand right now. Now I am on the mattress again, facing her, well, pussy. She is still wearing her panties.

“Let’s make a deal.” She says, plainly, as her pink lips reform a smile as soon as the sentence is uttered. “If you agree to be my panties for today, I will take you to Wundt.”

“You mean you will let me shrink forever and die if I don’t do it?” I ask her directly, as I feel my neck getting heated up. I enjoy all the action I’m getting, but I do enjoy living too! If that’s the case, our bet is off and I won’t stay here a second longer. This bitch can’t do that.

“You look so cute when you get angry, Sam!” she says with a giggle. I feel my face heating up. I would beat the shit out of her if I could right now. “We are just playing, silly!” she quickly adds. The smile has disappeared.

“I will do it.” the prospect being in contact with her vagina is appealing, who am I kidding. “But you must promise to talk to Wundt TODAY!” I tell her, as firmly as I can.

“Deal.” She says quickly as she gets up. The motion is making the mattress vibrate and go up and down, and I take a knee to maintain balance.

“Deal?” I say again just to make sure. “Sure, don’t be silly.” The giantess retorts as she opens a drawer and… takes out some pieces of rope?

“Lay still.” She says as she approaches me. Now she is sitting on the mattress again, and there is a slope beginning from where I’m lying on my back to her crotch. Her rather short fingers quickly grab a piece of rope and tie it around my left wrist.

“What are you doing?” I ask as I look at her. Her hazel eyes are fixed on her work with great attention. “Tina…”

“Just be quiet. I’m making a you my pantie.”

WHAT? Well fuck me. Now I’ve done everything.

She ties another piece of rope to my right wrist. The knot is rather tied, and I think it will leave a mark.

“Are you going to stay for all classes today?” I ask her, thinking whether the punishment is worth the pleasure.

“Yup.”

“What pants are you putting on?” I ask helplessly. Well at least I could use some room in there.

“jeans.” She retors casually as she starts tying the rope around my left ankle. My red pants long fallen down and are now laying somewhere on the mattress. My dick is getting blood from the sheer sight of this ginormous girl above me. Damn.

“Can you please wear something loose?”

“I will wear what I want, little man.” She says before adding a smile. A very fake smile.

Right, now she is… holding the two lengths of rope that are attached to my hands… and… okay now I’m hanging from her little white hands like a….

“You look like a puppet!” well, apparently she has realized the resemblance too.

“Haha… yeah….” I try to laugh too.

“Dance for me, little puppet! Dance!” she says before jerking the ropes with force. I feel my shoulders going up and down in rhythm as her grin covers the entire width of her face.

“Stop! You are hurting me!” I shout before I dislocate a shoulder.

“Pussy.” She scoffs. Bitch.

“Okay, now I need to tie you around my waste.” She declares before getting up. Now she is standing next to the bed and is taking her panties off. Well hello there! I’m gonna spend some time with you today! Hehehe.

She picks up the two ends of rope again, and I soon find myself in the ai… okay… now I’m dangling in front of her pink pussy. Good thing it is shaved. I… I get closer to the pussy as she ties the rope behind her waist tightly. My face is almost touching her clit, but my legs are still hanging. She pauses a minute, as if thinking how to proceed.

Okay, we are moving now… I think… it’s hard to tell, but I think she is standing with her back toward the mirror… okay… okay now my legs are getting in contact with her pussy… okay guess we are set. I am bent from the waist and can feel my knees between the lips of her vagina. My ass is hanging in the air apparently. Quite a view I guess. I can’t see where she is going as my face is shoved into her pussy, but she is moving around her room. Maybe… wait what?

*click*

Did she? “Mmmbmbmbmmmm.”

“Did you say something?” the giantess’s voice booms from up there.

Did she take a pic of me? Well fuck.

“I can’t hear you. Maybe it is for the best, heheeh. Panties don’t talk.” She says before she puts on her pants. My world gets dark as the rough texture of her jeans brush against my back. I hear her zipping up, and darkness surrounds me once again.

It is frightening, how I can feel her muscles as she moves around. She used to be so small compared to me that I had to bend down to kiss her when we were in a relationship. Now I am her panties. Now I am merely part of her clothing. She doesn’t even notice me hanging here, in this now damp yet pleasantly warm place and the movement is so much I can’t do anything rather than hang here. Her strong, big muscles of her thighs move around with force on either side and below me as she takes steps, their size and strength as they tense up is awesome. My wrists soon begin to ache but I ‘m not gonna say a word; I know it is useless.

After much time, she finally sits down. It is weird it took her so long as her house is very close to the triple H. I have no sense of time here. Eventually, I hear noises in the background as the students get to the classroom, where she is sitting. Or so I imagine. Oh yes! I can hear the teacher now. It’s a man, but I can’t tell who. His muffled voice is the dominant sound now, with the exception of Tina’s stomach that has been rumbling up there. It’s like I’m in a deep ocean here, hearing the sound of leviathans. It sure is getting wet like that!

I begin to lick her clit and kiss it gently from time to time. Her muscles vibrate pleasantly as I do it. I rub it with my face as I fumble around with my feet. Oh there! I finally manage to kinda sit up. Now that my wrists are relaxed, I can focus on pleasuring my goddess better. I lick harder; I kiss it. Hell, I bite it slowly from time to time… the space is getting smaller as she presses her thighs together, entrapping me in her. I can feel part of her weight on my knees already. Her soft, warm thighs pressure me harder… I am part of her now. I am her. My flesh mingles in her moist vagina as sweat droplets stream down my face and her peculiar aroma fills my nostrils. I lick her hard. I lick her fast. I fuck her with my head. The pressure is immense. I cum hard. I will die here, crushed in her pleasure… but no. She spreads her thighs again. My legs let go, and I hang from her crotch like a piece of tribal jewelry.

 

She hasn’t paid me any heed at all. I began to rest my but on the ground shortly as my wrists began to get sore again. My ankles are not tied together, but she pulled both of the pieces of rope between her legs and across the length of her crotch and asshole, and tied them to the pieces connected to my hand somewhere on her waist, so I don’t have much freedom of movement there. The class must have ended. I can hear commotion out there.

Whoa! Somebody just poked me in the back.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I manage to distinguish Tina’s voice. She must have uttered the words loudly.

“Sorry.” I hear… Suzanne?

We are moving again. Left. Right. Left. Right. The giantess paces, ignoring my existence between her legs.

Our next class has begun I guess. She is sitting again, and the environment is quiet. I wonder if I did the right thing, not going to Ash. I might have done things differently if I’d known I was shrinking more. Hmm… but Tina seems to like me. She likes the idea of me being normal; we can be together again. Nah, I did the right thing. Ash is all cute and innocent looking, but Tina is the real deal. She is the hottest girl in school!

Somebody is poking my back… oh her thighs are getting close again. The goddess wants my attention. I’d better get to work….

 

 

---------------------------

My entire body is tired. My head aches from all the shakes, and I feel filthy. I stink of sweat and her vagina. I just want this experience to end. It must be around lunch time. Let me get her attention; Wundt might be nearby. I’m gonna need a bath though....

I begin hitting her with the only moving part of my body: my head. I bang it against her clit hard, hoping she doesn’t think I’m giving her pleasure… shit it must be a funny sight. Good thing you are in my head and don’t actually exist, otherwise it would be fucking embarrassing. Imagine a little man hanging from a petite short girl’s pussy, beginning his head against it like he’s in a heavy metal concert. LOL.

Okay this has only resulted in worsening my headache. WTF should I do now… hmm… I can bite her? It worked on Ashley. Heheh, nom.

“OUCH!” I hear her shout up there. Good. I hear another voice soon following her shout from my left and her right.

Light pours into this cave of lust.

“What the fuck are you doing?” she snaps at me from above. I look up but see nothing but the white opening.

“Get me out!” I shout. Wow, the ropes must have come loose a bit.

“What the fuck is he saying?” Tina asks.

“He wants to get out.” Suzanne explains. Good girl!

“No.”

“Come on, Tina. He is no good to you suffocated.” Suzanne says. Well, not the best thought but ok.

Let me see. Oh the opening is getting wider. wait, is she going to pull down her pants in the middle of the hallway? Oh fuck!

Light rushes in together with a pleasant and cold gust of wind. It takes some time for my eyes to adjust, but I think Tina is fumbling with the knots behind her back. Oh… okay, I see a… toilet?

Wow! Tina and Suzanne are in the girls’ room. Hmm. Suzanne is squatting next to us; her red hair is around her white face, and she is laughing at me. Her green eyes are shining brightly in the white, well-lit room. Behind her there is a brown door. It is closed. I can’t hear anyone else.

“There!” Tina says, relieved. I feel hanging for a second, and WOOOAH I’M FALL… whew… Suzanne caught me in midair.

“Careful, Tina!” she scolds her.

“he bit me!” she protests.

“I had no other way.” I respond. Ash would anticipate a way for me to communicate.

“Can we see Wundt now?” I ask.

“She’s not here.” Tina says as she walks towards the white toilet. I look up. Suzanne is looking at her. The bright room is making my headache worse.

Tina turns around and her eyes fix on Suzanne for a moment. “Leave us, Suzie.” She commands.

“Why?” She asks, rather brazenly, I guess. She was always Tina’s second in command. Or so I thought.

“Cause I want to pee?” Tina asks, rhetorically.

“oh ok.” Suzanne says, before getting up.

“No, leave Sam!”

“WHAT?” Suzanne and I say simultaneously, with her voice being the dominant one.

“Do I have to explain everything to you? Just do it!” She says. She sounds serious. Suzanne pussies out and puts me on the ceramic floor. She then gets out. Tina takes a step towards the door, her jean clad legs on either side of me. She is wearing her pink Nike sneakers. She locks the door and gets on the toilet seat, ignoring me while doing so. I just stand here.

She sits down, and… beckons me to herself?

“Come here.” She commands. I walk to her hesitantly.

“Lie down next to my foot.” She commands again. I do it next to her left pink sneaker. The cold ceramic sends shivers down my spine. She raised her ginormous foot and holds it over me. Her heel is still on the ground. I stare up at the patterns on her plastic sole. It is dirty, and I see random spots on it. She lowers her foot slowly, and now her sole is touching my body. She rests her foot and the pressure magnifies. I am trapped beneath her foot. And now I hear the sound of water. She is pissing while holding me under her foot, for pleasure.

Now she is taking a dump. She pressures me and crushes me a bit every time she is forcing the shit out her white, small ass. She groans a bit, and presses me down hard under her shoe. Then I hear the BLOOP in the water, and the pressure subsides, just to be resumed shortly after. I feel my dick is getting hard under the pressure, and the immense humiliation I feel. I am less than nothing to her.

She suddenly lifts her foot off me, and bends down, still sitting on the toilet. She grabs me and holds me at eye level. She is… looking at me with disgust.

“You look filthy.”

She soon gets up and turns around, with me in her hand. I can see the bowl. There’s yellowish water with 3 pieces of turd in it, floating around. She bends down, holding me over it. I brace myself. She wants to drop me….

No. she flushes, and together we watch her shit turning round and round. I am scared shitless at the sight. My life depends on her index and thumb. If she lets go, I will go down with it. I stare at the spiral, as the 4 pieces of rope hang below me.

An eternity passes.

The water is still now, and she stands straight.

“Remember, Sam.” She says ominously as she begins to walk toward the door. I’m held at her waist level. “Remember this the next time you decide to bite me.”

I almost start to explain to her again, but it’s no use; I know that.

The door opens, and I see Suzanne right behind it. She is looking at Tina wordily. Did she hear her?

“Let’s go.” She says to Suzanne, without the slightest hint that she is going to wash her hands. “You are getting back in.” she answers my unasked question before I get the chance. “The day is not over yet.”

Chapter End Notes:

Yes I'm back at it after almost two years. I hate to leave it half-finished.

The reason I stopped writing is I had two shit years of my life, the likes of which I hope to never experience.

Also a special thank you to those who still deemed this story worthy of a read. Cheers!