- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Love this chapter, or die!

“And that’s when I knew I had to get back to your room before I become cat food.” I finish the tale of how I procured that precious flower for Ashley. I’m sitting on her chest, on her left breast to be exact. It’s very comfortable here, not to mention its other perks…. Ash is lying on her back on the bed, resting her head on the pillow. Her head is raised just enough for her to see me.. We’ve spent the last hour talking, about the past, about our time together, about school and what’s happened to me. It’s like we’ve met for the first time, and we have so much to talk about.


“Don’t you think we should ask for help, Sam?” Ashly asks. I feel the air coming out of her nostrils and mouth for the hundredth time. I wish she would re-adjust her head a little.


“Well, we probably need to talk to Ms. Wundt. I mean, she must know what has happened to me, she’s the chemistry teacher after all!” I reply. It was her stuff that made me like this, I wonder if I can sue her?

“You think we can trust her?” Ashley replies. Her right hand is coming towards me now. I’m struggling to control my involuntary impulses to run. I hate to think how I’ll feel if I ever encountered some other giant person besides Ashley. I’ll probably freeze like a scared rodent. Her warm palm is around me now, and the familiar sensation of Ashley’s skin on my skin surrounds me again. God, it feels good!

She raises her loosely clenched fist up, and suddenly sits up on the bed. Her bent, crumbled pillow loses balance and falls on the mattress. Ash’s blue eyes block my view of the pillow immediately.

“What about Kyle and the rest of the guys?” the warm air comes from within Ash and through her full lips just to wash over me. Is there any part of her body I don’t find sexy at this size? Her anus needs some more contemplation, I suppose....

Her laughter interrupts my thoughts.
“Sam! You’re doing it again!” She says, giggling. The warm breath washes over me again, this time with more force.

“What?” I reply, puzzled. “What do you mean?”

“You keep staring at times, as if you’re blacking out!” Her face suddenly gets bigger like ten times, and I feel her hand and me in it getting closer to her face. Okay, now I’m right in front of her left eye. Creepy!

“Sam, is… is everything normal with you?”

“No, I’m 5 centimeters tall.” I reply sarcastically. What’s wrong with her?

“No, silly!” she replies impatiently. I think her face is a getting a bit red. I feel guilty.

“I mean, is everything alright with you mentally.”

“I’m not crazy, if that’s what you’re asking!” I reply. Okay, maybe a little harshly. She’s sensed that too. I can see it in her eye.

“Sam, you don’t need to act like that. I’m just worried that the changes you had weren’t only physical.” She says before she takes me away from her face. Damn it.

“I’m sorry Ash.” I reply. Kissing her index finger, which is around my chest. Her thumb brushes my right cheek tenderly.

“I’m okay, Ash. I always act stupid when I’m around you.” I tell her softly. Okay, now I’d better look down as if I’m ashamed of admitting it. I just keep staring at her finger… why is it taking so long…

“Oh Sam! My stupid little Sam!” I hear coming from above, before her fist and I start going up. HAHA!

She kisses my face and neck twice before standing up. I think I heard her phone vibrating on a wooden surface. I’d better clean off her saliva from my face now that she’s not looking… there!

We’re going towards her desk now, where the phone’s light is on. Yep, it is indeed a message. Ash’s other hand comes into my view and reaches for the phone. Her thumb quickly unlocks the screen, and a short message pops up. It’s from Julia.

Hey, Ash. Wanna hang out? J 

I look up to see Ash’s face… nah, I just see the ceiling. What if I turn my head… no use. Oh, there we go, thanks Ash. She bends her wrist towards her. She must’ve noticed my struggles. I finally face her, she's looking at me.

“So?” she says.

“So?” I repeat.

“So, should we go?” she says, rolling her eyes. Oh!

“We? To see Julia?” I ask. I feel dumb.

“Umm, yeah!” she says impatiently.

“You mean, you want to tell Julia?” I ask, amazed. “About me?” I add, just to clarify.

“Sure, she’s like my BFF. I’m sure we can trust her.” She replies, sitting at her desk. The change in her posture sends my stomach up, like when you are in a roller coaster. Never a pleasant feeling.

“Ash, I’m not sure about this…” I reply. I really don’t think I’ll feel comfortable with anyone besides Ash at this size. Though I must admit, I’ve never had any problems with Julia. She always seemed like such a nice girl. And hot! I still remember her big toe….

“Sam, I won’t tell her about you if that’s what you want.” Ash says slowly, stressing out every word as she gently puts me on the wooden surface. “But there’s nothing the two of us can do about your size. We need help!”

“Sure we do, but we must ask Ms. Wundt for help, not Julia!” I tell her. Julia’s chemistry grades aren’t that good anyway, what is she talking about?

“Ms. Wundt doesn’t have any classes at the Triple H until Thursday, dummy!” she says in a reprimanding tone. “Do you really want to be like this for an entire week?”

If the week is spent with you, fuck yes! The thought passes through my mind instantly. She’s still looking at me though, waiting for an answer…. “Umm, no?” I say hesitantly.

“So, who’s the closest student to Ms. Wundt in the class?” she asks again. How the fuck should I know?

“Oh, umm…you?” I reply again.

“You sure there were only physical changes?” she asks with a crooked smile.

“Quite toying with me girl!” I say playfully. “You’re the one who ran after her when the class finished.”

“No! I just had a question!” she says quickly. Her white teeth are on the edges of the black hole that leads to her stomach. “Julia’s her favorite student. Maybe she has her phone number or an e-mail address or something to help us contact her sooner.”

“Why don’t you ask her then?” I tell her. She’s looking desperate now.

“Look… I just want her to see you, okay? I want her to know about… us, and what you’ve done for me at this size….” She finally blurts out.

I keep staring up at her, not sure what to say or how to react. I’m crippled by the sudden rush of mixed feelings I have. So she wants to show me off? Her miniature boyfriend who gets her flowers and massages her feet? I picture Julia laughing and eyeing me as Ash tells her how I cum under her feet. Feels fucking humiliating to me. then again, I can picture how proud Ash will probably feel when she tells Julia what an awesome boyfriend I’ve been, and makes her jealous. There’s a third picture of me having a threesome with Julia and Ashley while at this size, but I’d better not think about it. How would a threesome like that even work?

“Umm… Okay, I guess….” I tell Ash. My doubts fade away as soon as I see her happiness. Her eyes are shining, and there's a wide smile on her lips. She must really want to show me off. Damn, who would’ve thought? She’d never do that back when I was over 6 feet tall. Girls are weird!

“Sweet!” she jumps from her chair, laughing cheerfully. “But we need to dress you!” she says suddenly.

“Yeah, I’ve been meaning to do that for some time now…”

“Hmm, let me see…” she mumbles, scratching her chin. She’s looking around the room. I do the same, and the first thing I see is the fat miniature gnome staring at me from the other side of the table. I pause at his green jacket and red pants. I can feel a giant figure moving behind me, and soon a shadow falls over me. I look up just in time to see Ash’s white neck and chin above me. She’s staring at the gnome too.

“Oh, hell no!” I shout at her.

“Oh, hell yes!” she shouts back. She’s now looking down at me, and her grin is so wide I think she might tear her lips!

“Come here, you!” she says, laughing. I see her right hand coming towards me, and this time I indulge my instincts and dodge her hand by a quick roll towards the mirror. Her hand closes an inch behind me. I look up… she is surprised!

“Oh, no you didn’t!” she says, her grin is getting even wider!

“I refuse to be dressed like a gnome!” I declare impulsively… in a pathetic attempt to make my words more effective. I’m still looking up at her… it seems as if she’s frozen!

“You refuse wha…” She manages to say before her frozen features explode in shrieks of hysterical laughter. She is bending down now, holding her stomach tightly, andlaughing like crazy.

I try to keep a serious look but… heh… “Oh stop it, I’m serious…” … It’s a word isn’t it? Like, when you say I refuse to… “hahahahahahahaha…” I can’t… stop myself and I… I begin to laugh too… hehe…LOL

Oh… okay… I think Ash is finally stopping… my stomach hurts so much…. Yes… yeah I can see through the tears in my eyes that… she’s sitting up straight now… oh shit, she’s raising her hand again.

I turn back and run through her stuff. The shadow of her hand is directly over me, I look back and I see her open hand coming down on me like the claw of one of those machines in amusment parks that pick up toys… I suddenly change my direction and turn around a the cup with the pencils in it, just like I always do in basketball games… oh shit, I think she hit the cup. I hear a loud sound coming from my back.

“Ouch! Damn it Sam, stop already!” she says, annoyed. She sound serious now, but I don’t dare to look back. I’d better lose myself in her stuff. I scan the table for more stuff to hide behind. I… I do want to stop, I was playing at first but… it seems difficult to convince myself to give in to the giant girl now… must be a primitive thing… Oh, there it is! Another fat ass gnome! Another shadow falls over me, and I feel something right behind my neck. I dive behind the gnome, hearing a loud thump behind.

“Are you kidding me?” she shouts, surprised.

I stand up, ignoring the pain in my knees. The wooden surface is hard, and I’m almost at the end of the desk. The giantess’s hand is over me again, I run away from it without thinking, and I suddenly feel myself in the air. The floor of Ash’s room is coming towards me… a wall of flesh appears out of nowhere, and I hit tits surprisingly soft surface. Suddenly the word goes dark, and I feel an immense pressure.

It takes me a second to recognize the familiar fist of Ashley. But it’s different now, I don’t feel safe in it anymore, I feel… crushed….

The fist is moving. I hear a muffled voice.

“What the hell, Sam? You almost killed yourself…”

“You’re crushing me!” I shout as loud as my crushed lungs allow me to.     

“What?” she says, her fist is still closed.

“You’re crushing me, Ashley…” I say. Fresh air suddenly rushes in, and Ash’s fist opens in a fraction of a second with a loud “oh shit!”

I turn on my back, still lying on her now open palm.

“What the hell were you doing Sam? Oh God, I’m so sorry… I… I…”

I’d really rather she didn’t mope around now. “I was playing around too, Ashley. Just like you.” I take a deep breath before continuing. “I just didn’t see the edge, that’s all… I’m OK.”

“Oh thank God!” she says. She’s stroking my stomach with her tender index finger. She gently puts me down on the wooden surface again.

“I knew you’d catch me, baby.” I blurt out. She’s smiling at me. What would I do without my charm?

………..

Okay, I’m practically dressed like a clown now. Red pants and a green jacket. Ash had to make some adjustments to the jacket and the pants though, because they were too loose for me. She spent like half an hour cutting and stitching them up so they’d fit me. She totally fucked up, but I’m not gonna tell her that. She even made me a belt with a piece of rope so my pants wouldn’t fall down. I guess her stomach still hurts from the last shrieks of laughter she had.

I did have a choice between three sets of gnome clothes, all except Mr. Chubs's, Ash’s favorite one. (Duh)

The fact that I chose the red and green mockery tells a lot about the other pieces of clothing, and I’m gonna leave it at that. Why didn’t she play with Ken or some action figure or something? It just had to be a fat gnome, didn’t it?

Anyway, now that she is done playing with me, and she is finally done with her make up (would’ve been faster if we’d waited for the next Thursday to come) she’s preparing to finally leave! Everybody clap them hands for her!

Seriously though, she’s been wondering how to carry me to Julia’s house. She can’t just carry me in her hand all the way. She has to take the bus again. I did want to propose that she put me in her bra, but I don’t think she’d agree. Besides, I’m trying to be a nice guy here for once in my life, so I kept my mouth shut and let her wonder for the last 10 minutes.

“What about in my pocket?”

“I’d get crushed as soon as you sit down.”

“I can bring my backpack again?”

“Hell now. I’d prefer the pocket to that thing!”

“What about a purse? It’s not really my style but….”

“What about your shoe?” I finally say.

“Are you crazy? You’ll be crushed in there!”

“Not if I’m in the toe section!” I insist. It’s been in the back of my mind ever since I was shrunk, you know, how it’d feel like to be in a giant girl’s shoe? Even the mere thought is pleasurable to me….

“Are… are you serious, Sam?” she asks dubiously. I look back and nod.

“Hmm…” she pauses for a second. “We must try it first. I still think it’s a bad idea…”

“What shoes are you going to wear?” I ask happily. She notices my feelings about the idea. She’s so keen when it comes to understanding people’s feelings….

“Which ones do you want me to wear?” she asks, smiling.

“Your favorite black converse shoes?” I ask hopefully.

“Haha… okay.” She says, walking towards her backpack where she threw her shoes and almost killed me. Having Grabbed them, she walks towards me on the desk.

“Should I wear socks too?” she asks. I love her so much.

“No!” I reply loudly. She is giggling now.

“What if you suffocate in there Sam?” she asks, embarrassed. Her cheeks are a bit red. Could it be that she enjoys our little adventures too? She definitely enjoyed it when I was under her bare feet….

“Don’t tie your shoe too tightly. There must be enough space for some air to come in…” I tell her, it’s hard to believe what we’re talking about… I feel butterflies in my stomach, and little Sam is already tingling at the thought.

“Wow, you’ve really been thinking about this, haven’t you?” she asks naughtily. I must keep a straight face.

“I have experience in confinement at this size, that’s all!” I say, looking at the backpack.

“Okay, let’s try your new confinement, then.” She says, giggling. She seems very happy… I let her grab me this time, and then she bends down. I can see her left converse on the ground, and through its opening, the grey shoe sole is visible. I feel my heart beating faster as she lowers me more and more towards the shoe. She finally puts me in it, on the soft insole. I look around like a kid in candy store.

The inside of her shoe is lit enough for me to see. Frankly, it smells more like plastic that foot odor. I thought the smell would be stronger… I can see the dim toe section a couple of feet away. It’s hard to believe I’m actually inside Ashley’s shoe!

I look up to see her smiling face above me. “So?” she asks.

“I’m going to lie down in the toes section. Slide your foot in slowly!” I yell out. She nods. Good, now to the toe section!

I have to crouch down near the end so my head won’t hit the ceiling, or whatever this thing above me inside her shoe is called. It’s a nice change, having to crouch so your head won’t hit something. Even if it is inside a petite girl’s converse!

Okay, I’m almost at the end of it now, I’d better lie down here… okay, it’s nice and cozy here. The insole is soft, but slightly uneven in the toe section, where I’m lying on my back. I think it must be because of Ash’s toes, they’ve dented the insole, sweet!

The inside of her shoe suddenly goes dark, and I look at my left to see the reason… oh, I can see Ash’s toes. They’re making their way towards me, and… I… my heart is beating so fast now… am I getting claustrophobic? But I don’t have that…. Her toes gently poke me in the side, and she raises them so they go over me. I... I feel her toes above me know… her big toe is right on my face and chest… and her middle toe is on my penis, there’s a little pressure in me, but nothing I can’t handle… it’s already getting damp here, and I can feel myself sweating. My heart is beating so fast, but it’s not because of fear… it’s excitement!

My penis is already hard against her toe, I begin kissing her big toe passionately. I hear a muffled giggle.

“I guess you’re okay in there, Sam?” Ash asks.

I pause for a second to see if she’s going to say anything else, then I stick out my tongue as much as possible, and begin licking the slightly salty flesh of her toe, right beneath the joint. The giggles get louder.

“Gosh, you must be having the time of your life, huh Sammy?” Ash asks. I feel the pressure increasing, she must’ve stood up. Suddenly, the pressure of her toes are lifted off me, and we go up. She must be taking a step, I feel the sole of Ashley’s left shoe hit the floor, and my back hitting her insole immediately after that, and her toes pressing me hard after that. The pressure is more than before, but I’m floating in odor and moisture and pleasure.

I’m wiggling pleasurably in Ashley’s shoe, pinned under her pretty toes. The… the pleasure is beyond anything I’ve ever felt… it’s beyond imagination! The moisture and sweat, both from me and Ash’s toes, mix and make my pleasurable wiggles easier. I’m waiting in anticipation for her to take another step, but nothing happens.

“Sam, are you okay? Why are you moving so much?” the muffled voice asks again.

I doubt she’d hear me now, so I lick the side of her big toe again. She must’ve felt it.

“Bite my toe if you need to come out, okay?” she says. Smart girl, I love you Ashley. I kiss her toe frantically. I’m hearing laughter now.

“Okay, here we go Sam!” We’re going up again, I’d better slide myself closer to her foot so I’ll be right under the joints of her toes, in the gap between the tip of her toes and her sole… okay, she’s putting her foot down now, just a bit to the left… and… yes! I’m cuddled by her sexy little toes now! She seems hesitant to take the next step, I’d start licking her big toe again… there we go… I keep licking and kissing and worshipping the toes of the love of my life… I’ve never felt safer before, right here, beneath her feet….

………….

We’ve fallen into a rhythm now. My erection exploded with the fourth or fifth step she took. The pressure and moisture is making it a bit now, but I’m getting enough air mixed with her slight foot odor here. I don’t mind inhaling it though.

We’ve been on the move for about 20 minutes now, I think. I didn’t get dizzy, the only problem I’d anticipated, which is a good thing. I don’t have any good memories from the last time I barfed in a dark place.

Our sweat is mixed, and I’ve become a fixed part of her insole now. MY clothes are sticking to the insole, and Ashley’s firm steps press me into it a bit more each time. I’ve licked her big toe so much it practically squeaks now! I’m going to reposition the next time she takes a step, but she’s been motionless. I can hear a lot of footsteps and the roar of an engine, she must be on the bus.

The constant, reassuring pressure of her toes, especially her big toe that is resting on my face, is still every bit as enjoyable. I plant another kiss on her big toe. Her toes clench inside the shoe, and hug me. She’s been doing that every time I kiss her now that we’re on the bus. I inhale the damp air with force, trying to curb my excitement. Good thing my pants are made of wool, good absorbers….

Wow, she just raised her foot again, but not like when she takes a step. This time we’re going sideways? The world suddenly shifts, and I find myself sliding down on her sweaty toes. My feet just hit the side of her shoe, is… is she crossing her legs?

I kiss the toe next to her big toe to show that I’m okay. I can hear a whisper, coming from… just outside the shoe?

“Sam, you there?” What the fuck? Where else can I be?

I lick the same toe, massaging it as hard as I can with my tongue and face. This one tastes saltier… and sour! Sweet…

“Okay, okay. I feel stupid, talking to my shoe…” I free a hand and hug her toe. Her foot is not on me anymore, and I can move my limbs a little.

“Sam, Julia just texted me. She said Suzanne will be there too.”

It takes me a second to snap out of my euphoric state. Suzanne? The best friend and second in command of Tina? OH SHIT!

We’re almost there now… what should I do? I kiss her toe hesitantly.

Nothing.

I kiss it with more force, practically smooching the warm flesh.

“Okay.” Ashley says again, before putting her foot and me down.

I’m lying here, in the dark, under my love’s toes… but I’m not enjoying them anymore. What if Suzanne catches me? Is Tina holding a grudge against me after a year?

I don’t know. But I don’t think telling Julia about me is an option anymore, at least not in front of Suzanne.

Damn it, when will we arrive? I need to speak with Ashley….

 

Chapter End Notes:

Leave comments and ratings, or die!