- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's see how  Sam's day can possibly get even worse.

The constant movement, the smell, the dark pocket. I’m sick of them all. I’ve been sitting here through most of lunch time and an entire lecture on literature. Boy, to think that I thought sitting at a desk like other students while listening to poetry for an hour and a half was as bad as it could get. Try listening to the same shit while trapped in someone’s backpack, with the smell of vomit all around you, listening to how some dude misunderstood an order decades before you were even born.

Let me see where Ashley’s going right now. I have to use my hands and legs to keep my balance, it gets easier as soon as I reach the edge of the backpack pocket though. Alright, where’re we at? Damn it, the light always bothers me when I raise the flap. Okay, I can still see triple H, but Morton St. is not visible from here, so she must be going east… Oh right, Ashley always takes the bus home. So, she’s probably going to the bus stop just around the corner from the triple H. It’s a short walk from here. I’d better sit down now. I still feel tired.

We should’ve arrived at the bus stop by now, I’d better take a look… Yep, she’s waiting for the bus, which means I’m waiting too. You know, Ashley is a bit weird when it comes to relationships. I mean, I had to work my ass off to get her to go with me on a date, and that’s ME! Wonder what a regular dude had to do to pull it off. Right after I defended Ashley in front of my teammates, I went straight to Tina. She was sitting in a classroom with David and a couple of others who I don’t recall, waiting for the class to start. So I went to her and David, and I told her to stop being such a bitch. We had an argument, a very loud one. Luckily no teacher was around to hear it… David tried to defend his dear girlfriend (she hadn’t fucked him over yet, back then) so we got into a fight. Suffice it to say I kicked ass like always. Right after that, the rumors stopped.

I thought Ashley would be proud when she hears how I put Tina and her sissy boyfriend back in their place for her, but she got mad instead! I know, right? She said she didn’t want it that way, and that I’d made matters worse. I mean, I was protecting her after all! What does a chick know about fighting? You’ve got to be the best if you want to survive. I think the biology teacher mentioned something like that once…

So once I settled things with Tina, then I focused on getting Ashley to go with me on a date. And man, she was so hard to impress! I mean, usually the biceps alone suffice to get a girl all over me, but for Ashley I had to pull everything I’d got. From money to my insane skills with the ball, nothing would impress her! I even bared half an ass once, you know, in case she was one of those girls, but even that failed. So, after a couple of weeks had passed, I went straight up to her, asking (who am I kidding? Begging!) for a date. She looked at me with her blue eyes, like she’d seen me for the first time, and simply said yes! I’m lucky she agreed when she did, next on my list was writing a poem for her, and I doubt I could ever live with that…

Wow, we’re moving again. I think the bus has arrived… yeah, I can hear its doors opening. Good, Ashley is going straight home. I have to get out of here as soon as she arrives at home. I’m hungry, should have eaten the peanut butter sandwich when I had the chance instead of handing it over to that slimy bastard, Kyle. What happened to the bro code, Kyle? You choose the first chick who looks at you after two years and a half over ME? I’m so kicking his ass when I’m normal again.

Through the backpack, I can feel Ashley stepping onto the bus. Good, I’m almost out of here. Okay, now we’re going down, I think she’s found an empty seat, and… What the hell? The cave is collapsing!

I’m feeling one of the dark walls of the pocket pressing against my back. Oh, this is not good… I’m being pushed to the other side of the pocket! Should I get out? No way, the passengers will surely see me… wait, the pocket feels smaller now, what the hell? I…I think I’m being crushed in here, I can feel the polyester wall touching me from the back AND the front… something must be putting pressure on it. Is somebody stepping on the backpack? Oh God, is… IS IT SUZANNE?

OH SHIT, THIS IS SERIOUS YOU GUYS! THERE’S SO MUCH PRESSURE ON ME! I THINK I’M GONNA GET CRUSHED TO DEATH! OH SHIT, I DON’T WANT TO DIE! NOT IN HERE! IT’S SO DARK! WHAT WAS THAT SOUND? DID MY RIBS BREAK? OH GOD, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? HOLY JESUS I’VE BEEN FAITHFUL TO YOU ALL THIS LONG… SEE? ONLY SAYING YOUR NAME BRINGS TEARS TO MY EYES! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON ME… OH WAIT, I CAN STILL MOVE MY ARMS AND LEGS! I MUST CRAWL OUT OF HERE BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE…! I’M GETTING CLAUSTERPHOBIC…!
I CAN ALMOST REACH THE TOP FLAP FROM HERE. I THINK I’VE BROKEN SEVERAL RIBS IN THE PROCESS…. THE PRESSURE SEEMS TO BE STEADY NOW, AND LESS THAN BEFORE, BUT THAT MUST BE MY ATHELETIC MUSCLES RESISTING IT….JUST… GOT TO…. PUSH… THE FLAP UP…hold on a second, what the hell?

Ashley’s leaning back on the back of the seat, with her backpack still hanging on her back. I can see the pocket next to mine, on Ash's backpack. It is slightly crumbled between Ash’s back and the seat, same as the one I’m in, apparently! Let me look back inside… the space in the pocket looks so much bigger from here! So I panicked just because she decided to lean back? Damn it. You know what, it never happened, and you never saw anything. Got it?

Anyhow, now that I’ve done my scouting, I must say I doubt that there’s anyway for me to get out now, even if I wanted to. The backpack, and the pocket, are pressed against the seat, and there’s no way for me to squeeze out, unless Ashley leans forward again, but then what can I do in a bus full of giant people? Guess I’ll have to wait some more. At least I can breathe fresh air here…

I don’t know how long we’ve been on the bus, but Ashley has finally stood up, and the pressure is off me now. Again the routine, harmonious movement of her gait. She even walks beautifully! How is that even possible?

Okay, I just heard a key turning in a keyhole, I think we’re finally home! Sweet. Let me make sure… yes, we’re defiantly in their living room, and she’s walking to her room right now. I’ve been here twice before, but our relationship just never really advanced beyond that certain point to actually get to the fourth base. In hindsight, I don’t really know why I was so furious when she broke up with me. It’s not like I was missing any action. I don’t really know…

The world is suddenly shaking for the hundredth time today! What the hell is going on now? I hear a heavy bang, and then I hit the opposite polyester wall, with Ashley’s books hitting me in the back, with only a thin wall of polyester in between. Luckily, I can feel that most of the force is absorbed by the bottom of the backpack, it was more like falling down, rather than being thrown. My back hurts though. Ashley, what the hell? I complimented you less than a minute ago…

I don’t intend to stay in here for a second longer. Let’s see where she’s left the backpack…. So we’re in her bedroom. I can see Ashley across the room, in front of her dresser. She’s looking at herself in the mirror, doing something with her make up. I can’t really see her face, her back is against me, and… she’s taking her t-shirt off? Well, this should be interesting. Let me just wait in here for a little while longer…. Unfortunately her back is still against me. Let’s see, Pink bra? Not bad, I’d prefer dark red though. Okay, now she’s bending down… nice butt, Ash, I can’t get enough of it… Oh shit!

I get back in the pocket as soon as I can to take cover. I saw her taking off her converse shoe, and then throwing it at me! Well, she actually threw it toward the backpack, without even turning around. The shoe makes a surprisingly loud bang as soon as it hits the wall above me. It’s creepy to think her small shoes can be that dangerous. There’s the second bang! I thought you’d be tidier than this, Ash! Let’s see what you’re up to now… oh, she’s taking her bra off! Please…please…pleaaaase… JACKPOT! She’s taking her panties off right now…Okay, this is something between me and my ex, and that doesn’t include you. I’ll get back to you as soon as I’m… free…

Alright, Ash just walked out of the room with a towel in hand. She’s been walking around naked, but now I think she’s taking a shower… My crotch hurts, I think it’s got sore after I rubbed it so… I mean… umm… after “it” got rubbed against the polyester accidentally while you were away… Anyway! I’d better scan the room to see where I can lay low, and more importantly, where I can find some food! I haven’t eaten anything today, and I’m starving.

Ash’s room is pretty much the same as it was last year. A bed with dark purple sheet, a small nightstand right next to the bed, and a dresser on top of which she puts her makeup things and a mirror. There’s also a closet and a desk on the other side of the room. The floor is made of wood, with a thick purple carpet in the middle. The black and grey backpack and her converse shoes are lying on the floor at the foot of her bed, and I can see some stuff under her bed too, but it’s a bit dark under there. All the furniture in her room is made of wood in white color. So basically you could say that her room is a mixture of purple, brown and white! What do you expect from a girl? At least there’s no pink….

I walk around the room, naked. The solid, wooden floor feels good under my bare feet. I walk toward the closed door first. Ash always keeps her door closed despite her good relationship with her sister. I can see even from here that the space under the door, between the door frame and the wooden door, is too narrow even for me to slip out. No luck here. I’m now scanning for the places I can hide in case Ashley shows up. Let’s see, I can easily hide under the bed, and under the… dresser? Let me see… nah, the space under it is too small for me to slip in. I can still hide in the backpack, and… maybe in Ash’s shoes? The thought is exciting…

There’s no food to be found, though. I’ve searched everywhere in the room, except for the closed closet, but there’s nothing to eat! Maybe there’s something on her nightstand, or the dresser? I look at the bed. The bed sheet comes half way down to the floor, I think I can reach it if I jump… let me try…

Yep, I’m hanging from it with both my hands now. With a jump as high as the one I just did, I could’ve done an epic dunk! Well, comparatively… I doubt I jumped more than two and a half inches by the normal standards… Anyway, I’m pulling myself up now. It’s a lot like climbing the rope back in the gym…. I reach the edge of the mattress and pull myself up. I’m on top of the bed now, but I feel exhausted. Let me catch my breath…

I can see the nightstand from here. There is a clock and a notepad on it, as well as a framed picture, I think… Is that a photo of me? Let me jump over….umph… Nah, it’s Ashley and her sister. Well, there’s no food here. What about the dresser? I look across the wide gap between the night stand and the dresser. I don’t think there’s any way for me to reach it from here, to be honest. The dresser is about a standard foot away, and there’s a trash bin in between. Nope, not gonna even try that.

Not that it matters. I can see the top of the dresser from here. There’s all sorts of things on it, but nothing edible. It’s so depressing. You know, I’m beginning to think that my exhaustion is because of my hunger. Got to do something about it fast… hold on… ah shit! The door knob is turning! She’s back already? I’m going to jump on the bed…

I land on the soft bed with ease, and now I’m climbing down the bed sheet to get on the floor. Damn, I’m not gonna make it! The door is already half open… I’m gonna let go of the bed sheet to drop the rest of the way. Wish me luck!

Ouch… landing on your bare feet and ass hurts! I can see that Ash is in the room now, but she hasn’t noticed me yet. I get up and run under the bed, where I’m hidden from her view. The disadvantage is that I can only see up to her naked knees from here. Honestly, I don’t care much anymore. I’m too tired anyway.

Ashley has been walking around the room for a couple of minutes now. I saw her wear her panties, and I guess she’s also worn clothes. Now she’s coming toward the bed. I can see her white, bare feet coming towards me. The smell of peach lotion reaches me before her feet do. Ashley’s feet stop in front of me, a couple of inches away. If not for my tired body, I don’t think I would manage to stop myself from running towards her white feet, from kissing them and begging Ash to come back to me. But no, I must not be discovered. I don’t know what Ash would do to her tiny ex-boyfriend, I mean the Ash I knew wouldn’t hurt me… But then again, the Ash I knew would never break up with me either.

Her feet disappear from my view just as I hear the springs of the mattress above my head creak. She’s on the bed know, probably to take a nap. She’s used to taking a nap before doing her homework. She plans to study creative writing in university. I remember making fun of her for that, she’d always smile in reply, but her eyes looked sad while doing so…

Hmm, I guess my hunger is making me sentimental. Ashly closed the door as soon as she entered the room, like she always does, and I wasn’t in a position to run for the door when it was open. Guess I’d better take a nap too. At least I won’t feel hungry while I’m asleep. I lie on my back. It begins to ache as soon as it touches the dusty floor. I don’t know why, but the thought that Ash is so close gives me comfort. The wooden bottom of Ash’s bed gets fuzzy, I think I’m about to fall asleep….

I’m awake now. My stomach keeps rumbling. Judging by the sunlight in the room, I doubt I slept more than 20 minutes or so. I’ve got a stomach ache now, I’m all sweaty and sticky, and I’m starving. I don’t think I can take it any longer. I’d better get up.

I stand up and walk from under the bed towards the thick purple carpet. I guess Ashley is asleep, but I’d better make sure… Yes, she’s sleeping like a baby. Her breasts are going up and down with every breath she takes, and I can see that she’s wearing a grey top. I look back at the closed door again… the ugly, white wooden door is closed shut. I turn around to look at Ash again. I… I think I’d better wake her up, and explain my situation to her.

Luckily the dark purple bed sheet is still available for me to climb, but this time it’s hanging near the foot of the bed. I just need to jump for it… hmph… damn it! I couldn’t reach it. My legs ache. Let me try again…. YES! umph… I’m hanging from the bed sheet, but it’s much harder this time… umph, I just… need to climb up… keep going Sam… umph….

I’m about to reach the top, I can’t let go now… yes, I’m on the top now, but I’m too tired to move… let me lie here for a little while… Ash’s white shin is next to me… the smell of peaches…

Okay. I finally manage to stand up. I think my legs are shaking under my weight. The mattress towards the head of the bed is blocked by her arm and parts of the blanket under her, and it looks very uneven. I think I’d better take a shortcut. I take a step toward Ash’s shin, and then I jump up and hold myself there with my arms on her shin, and pull myself up. The slightest physical activity is like death to me. I crawl along her shin… I wonder if it makes her wake up.

I’m on her thigh now. I must say, although I’m near death here, they still look very impressive. They’re softer than her shins, too. My knees and palms don’t ache as much when I crawl on them. One creepy thing that happened was when I went on her knee. I remember kissing her knee back in the day. I always thought how such delicate, small knees could support the weight of a person. Know those small knees are as big as a rock to me, and just as hard as one too.

I’m on her pink pantie now. It’s funny, I spent so much time fantasizing about Ash’s body ever since we broke up, but I never imagined the next time I’d be so close to her privates (of course I knew I would get close to her privates again someday, dafuq bro?) it’d be under such circumstances!

Anyway, I’m too tired to even look. I’m afraid if I don’t finish my journey to her face fast, I’ll faint right here on her pantie, face down on her thing, and then she’ll surely squish me like a bug if she finds me in that position.

I’m on her stomach now. It’s creepy to see how big it is. I think she could easily hold a hundred people in my size in her stomach… not the best thought that has occurred to me today. I move on, and there they are! Like a man lost in desert, who regains his strength at the sight of an oasis, I too regain my strength at the sight of Ash’s ginormous ta-tas, shining in the sunlight in all their glory! I crawl faster on Ashley’s soft stomach. Her skin feels soft beneath my naked body, and the smell of peach has been prevalent throughout my entire journey on her.

I can feel her hard ribs under my palms now. Almost there… I’ve finally reached her tits, but now that I’m so close to them, I realize that I’m not nearly as excited as I thought I’d be this morning in the cafeteria. I put my hands on them for support, as I walk on her bra right along her cleavage to reach her neck. She moans softly as I put more pressure on her soft tits to support my weight. Her beautiful face is now visible to me…

I’m standing on her chest, right where it connects to the neck. I’m afraid to go on her throat, so I reach out to touch her chin… I… I’m not sure if I should touch her or not… what if it’s a bad idea? Well, honestly, I’m too used up to give a fuck right now… besides, what can some chick do to Sam “Da” Man?!

Her head is resting on the pillow, so it’s tilted up and I can see her beautiful face. I touch her chin with my left hand, stretching my right arm behind me to balance my weight, so I won’t accidentally step on her throat. It’s good to feel her soft face beneath my hand again. I haven’t touched her in forever... and now I realize how much I’ve missed her…

“Ash?” I call softly, tapping her on the chin. She doesn’t move.

“Ashley, can you hear me?” I say, this time louder. I’m tapping her chin as hard as I dare. My palm begins to hurt as I bash it on her.

Wow, her chin suddenly comes down towards me. She is opening her mouth.

“What?” she moans. Her eyes are still closed. Her warm breath washes over me. I love you so much Ash…

“Ashley, it’s me Sam!” I say tapping her chin again. This time, my voice is louder. Ashley finally opens her eyes. The large, blue orbs are fixed on me and they dialate, and freeze for a second. I stare back. They’re so lovely, I’m now noticing details of her features that I’ve never noticed before. A true goddess is before me, my lovely Ash, my heart and my…

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” she shouts so loud. My ears are ringing, and I can feel myself flying as Ash’s chest pushes me up into the sky. She’s sit up so fast I never realized what’s happened until I was in the air. I feel movement coming from my right. I look that direction mid-air, a giant palm is coming at me at the speed of light. I feel Ash’s soft skin hit me hard, and now I’m flying faster than before. A huge purple thing is coming towards me, or is it me that’s flying towards it? We hit each other. My eyes are closed, my head is banging and I feel that I can’t open my eyes no matter how hard I try. I manage to turn on my back on the soft, uneven surface. It must be Ash’s carpet? I hear footstep very close to me, but fuck it. I’m just gonna lie here, and wait for it all to end under Ash’s lovely foot….

An eternity later… still nothing happens. I open an eye. Everything is spinning a thousand miles above me. There’s Ash, standing right over me… she smells of peaches…

I open my other eye. My entire body is aching, and I don’t think I can even sit up. My head hurts so badly, and this time I guess I’ve really broken half my ribs. Ashley is now squatting over me. Her lady part in her pantie is now just a couple of inches away from me… she looks at me with her deep blue eyes from above... I… I want to look into them but everything is vague… there’s only the color of blue…

“Is… is that you, Sam?” she asks… thank God… she’s recognized me… my fate is in her hands now…. I’m feeling relieved that I’m no longer in control…. I just want to go to sleep now…darkness surrounds me once again…

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sam's finally gotAshley's attention, but not exactly the way he'd wanted I imagine. Follow Sam's life at 2-3 inches tall in the future episodes to see how old love, weird circumstances and a couple of high schoolers and adults mingle to change one's life, for better... or worse.... Thank you for reading!