- Text Size +

Yuuka was stirred from a deep sleep when the patchwork quilt her sister and her shared as a bed sheet slid off and coiled around Mizu's body like a cocoon. Mizu was always hogging the sheets, though she couldn't blame her when she considered how small their bedding was, and how cold their house was during the winter. She tapped Mizu's shoulder and leaned into her ear.

"Mizu- come on stop taking it all up, It's really cold."

Her sister's brown ears popped out from inside the wrapping of cloth and she groaned.

"Mmmnn- fine, scoot closer though, I'm cold." She moaned, half asleep.

Yuuka pulled the quilt back over her body and nestled close to her sister, though her twitching tail rubbing against her leg always made getting to sleep difficult.  The two of them shared this tiny lean-to behind a tavern since the war had forced them to leave their hometown, and they had lived without much comfort ever since. Catfolk weren't exactly given the best treatment in the Human kingdoms, and as far as Yuuka knew they were some of the only ones living in this city, serving patrons at the tavern to earn their stay.

Despite the uncomfortable closeness their tiny bed demanded she savored Mizu's sweetly scented silky black hair that was pressed close to her face, and after a few minutes she felt herself drift back to sleep.

After a timeless period of rest she slowly awoke to find her feet were uncovered and cold again- Mizu must've pulled it back over herself again.

"Mizu why did you take it again? Come on."

She rolled over and felt her foot bump into something hard.

"Huh?"

Yuuka sat up sleepily, rubbing her eyes. As she rose her head bumped into an unyielding surface and she yelped in surprise.

"Wha- what happened?" Mizu awoke with a start, rising and smacking her forehead into the ceiling as well.

"H-how did the roof get so low? What's going on?"

The two of them were sitting on their bed like it was a stool, their feet touching the far wall of their bedroom and their heads hunched low to avoid touching the ceiling.

"Y-Yuuka what happened to the room? Why are we so-" She was cut off by her shock as the room seemed to press even smaller around them, their thighs and legs smashing their furniture into scraps.

"Mizu, stay close!" Yuuka hugged her sister tightly and they pressed their faces into each other's shoulders as their linen sleepwear stretched and tore off and the thin plastered wooden walls of their house strained and splintered around their growing forms. She shouted as she felt the house crumble around them and fall away, the cold dawn air tingling against her skin. When she mustered the courage to open her eyes she could see a veritable sea of chimneys and rooftops stretching before her at eyelevel.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as their home had begun to shake and collapse the neighborhood early birds arose, rushing out to see if that shoddy lean-to that the two strange Catfolk sisters called home had finally collapsed. They were shocked when a pink sole kicked through the front door and two pairs of feline ears jabbed through the tile roof. The whole house fell apart around the twin rising forms of the cat girls, who sprouted up in size until they were at least thirty feet tall.

Enrick, one of the young inn servants had rushed from the back door of the tavern as soon as the hovel where the two serving girls lived began to shake itself apart. He often found himself watching the two girls bring the surly tavern patrons drinks, and he empathized with how out of place they must feel in this land. He now raced towards their door with fear that their meager home was collapsing with them asleep inside.

He was right about to pry their door open when an enormous foot smashed through it and knocked the wind out of him, sending him tumbling to the ground. He ducked his head under his arms as tiles and planks fell around him. After the dust settled he rolled over and found he was nestled in between the tangled legs of Mizu and Yuuka, both pressed close to one another towering above him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"M-Mizu- open your eyes, I think it's done." Yuuka tried to comfort her sister.

Her younger sister opened her watery red eyes and glanced around slowly, taking in the surrounding houses and shops from her newly raised vantage point.

"E-everything is smaller now, look all the little people are staring at us." Mizu pointed at the small crowd of peasants which had gathered, and they seemed to back up in fright at her dainty gesture.

Yuuka suddenly realized why so many of the people weren't staring at her face, they had both outgrown their clothing in addition to their dwelling and they were transfixed by both their figures and her own aberrant sex.

She meowed in surprise and covered her breasts with one hand and cupped her crotch with the other. As she slapped her hand down over her groin she felt something other than her palm press into her soft cock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Enrick stared up at the two girls as they talked back and forth in surprise at their sudden change in size, neither seemingly noticing him. The thought suddenly dawned on him where he actually was, and he blushed as his eyes came down on Mizu's slit, a tiny but comparatively fist-sized clit peeking out from a tuft of black hair. He turned away quickly; Mizu had often been the focus of his youthful attentions when the two sisters and himself had sat around the kitchen during slow hours and shared their bread. As he swiveled in place however his eyes widened and mouth fell agape.

 He was staring straight at Yuuka's crotch, and was greeted with the sight of a plump pink glans peeking out from a lily white foreskin, the flaccid member crowned with a crest of blazing orange fur. The cock-tip must have been at least a foot wide, and the sack beneath it resembled  a pair of ripe melons wrapped in smooth silk.

He had never seen either of girls nude before, but he suddenly understood Yuuka's intense shyness and hesitance to wear anything other than floor-length dresses. Before he could process just what this meant for his still developing sexuality he felt his entire body suddenly impacted from behind and shoved forward into her crotch. He fell forward and ended up sitting atop her sack, her strangely pleasant scented length leaning against him like a drunken tavern patron.

He had often noticed that the girls' subtle pheromones teased his senses, and a travelling mage had once told him that Catfolk possessed far more powerful sexual potency and desire than humans, and that some of them even possessed the parts of both men and women.

Enrick believed him now, as he was absolutely drowning in the heady musk of Yuuka and Mizu's adjacent sexes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nya?!" Yuuka gasped as she felt the tiny tavern-hand's body brace against her twitching penis.

Mizu looked down at the little ponytailed boy as he hugged up against  her sister's private parts. She had always felt attraction towards both her sister's tomcat parts and at the kind tavern-hand Enrick, her race's culture often lacked had the inhibitions that the other humanoids seemed to have, and seeing his now tiny form pressed awkwardly into Yuuka's stiffening length stirred arousal in her own loins.

"Haha- Yuuka look, it's Enrick. He's like a little mouse now!" She gingerly reached out a hand and brushed both Enrick's head and her sisters.

The small crowd of onlookers, mostly washerwomen and Inn-servants fled, fearful that the two newfound titans were planning on devouring them like cats oft do to mice. The three were left alone inside the high-walled courtyard behind the tavern.

"Ah-aah! Mizu don't!" She shivered, looking down at the boy's tiny face peeking out over the tip of her stirring cock.

"Nya~ He's shorter than it! What's it feel like Yuuka-chan?" Mizu was clearly more amused by this than she was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Enrick sat in awe as the round head of Yuuka's dick slowly rose from its sheath above him, and he could feel the throbbing of her length against his chest with every heartbeat. He hardly understood how she had kept this a secret, seeing as she was far better endowed than most humans and some orks.

"Little Enrick~ don't you want to make Yuuka feel good? Do something huh?" Mizu cooed down at him; seemingly unfazed by her newfound size and endlessly amused at his own comparative smallness.

 He was only wearing a light cloth tunic, and he had became aware of how cold it would be outside if he wasn't so ensconced in the warmth between their bodies and pressed against Yuuka's warm skin. He could feel the scent of both hers and Mizu's sexes seeping into his mind and instilling in him a drive to mate that he had never felt the likes of before.

Enrick stood up from his sitting position and felt his feet sink slightly into the soft flesh of Yuuka's plump sack. She moaned deeply above him, and he could just make out her orange tail flicking side to side wildly behind her back. He was now staring straight across the top of her glans, the smooth pink flesh glistening in the low dawn light before him. He tentatively poked his tongue out and licked at her skin, both at Mizu's behest and in response to the flood of overwhelming pheromones that it poured out.

She tasted strangely sweet, and soon he found himself rubbing against her girth with reckless abandon, shedding his tunic and hugging the tree-trunk sized length in a tight embrace.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuka could feel a tightness building in her cock, and a bead of precum rolled down onto Enrick's face, hardly dampening his now enthusiastic handling of her. Her fear and apprehension was slowly replaced with lustful attentions to this tiny human who was doing so well to raise a growing tightness in her loins.

Mizu had let a finger trail down to her own clit and had been kneading it for the last minute or so, but as soon as Enrick's little head was slicked with the first bead of her sister's seed she plunged her whole hand into her sex and began to roll her stiffening nub between her fingers, a trickling of wetness pooling on the ground.

Enrick reached an arm over the top of Yuuka's dick and plunged his fingers into her urethra, running them around the sensitive inner edge and shaking her to the core with a tingling pleasure.

"E-Enrick! I'm- I'm going to-" Yuuka managed to stammer before her entire form shuddered with pleasure.

Her tip flared and a fountain of thick seed spurted out, completely drenching the little inn-servant from head to toe.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Enrick was lost in the task of jerking the immense foreskin he embraced, but he managed to snap out of his lustful trance when he felt  a pulse travel up Yuuka's length and she gave out a great moan. He squeezed against her cock and wrapped his legs tightly around her scrotum as a profusion of milky seed erupted and came raining down upon his head. After several releases he slid down her sticky flesh and sat exhausted against the base of her rod.

He heard Mizu giggle from behind him and before he could turn or speak he felt a soft pair of hands wrap around his waist and pull him off of Yuuka's sex, several thick strands of cum trailing him. She rotated him gently and held his limp body in front of the deep crimson pools of her eyes.

"Nyah~ " She sighed, "You really did a good job, Yuuka-chan got all the fun though- what about me?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizu regarded Enrick amiably for a moment before lowering him down to her sex, gingerly pressing him against her puffy mons. She shivered at the stroking of his minuscule tongue under her clit, and as her arousal grew she began to slowly grind herself over his body.

She felt a deep pleasure mounting and glancing up at Yuuka, who was still panting in the afterglow of her own orgasm, their eyes met and the same notion seemed to crop up in both of their minds. Her older sister slid forward, her girth pressing against Enrick's back and pushing his torso into the slick folds of Mizu's pussy.  The inn-hand was pressed between the flesh of the two felids, his senses overwhelmed by their all-encompassing taste and scent. He felt his feet fully submerge in Mizu's sex and the pressure of the thrusting cock above him seemed to mount until he was tightly  braced between two walls of slick skin; a dwindling mote lost in an ocean of passion.

Mizu pressed her endowed breasts into Yuuka's, and drew her face in close for a long passionate kiss. She felt  her body begin to swell and grow again, her sister rising alongside her, this time accompanied not with fear but with a mounting sense of sensual strength and energy. The little wriggling boy inside of her depths seemed to offer less and less sensation as he diminished in size compared to Yuuka's cock.

"Y-Yuuka- I don't want to lose Enrick in there- p-pull out for a second." Mizu panted.

She gasped as Yuuka's length slid from her tightness, pulling the tickling inn-hand along with it. When she leaned over to search for him she spotted the lilliputian figure nestled halfway into her sister's foreskin, his little frame panting and twitching with every movement of the vast length behind him.

"Nyahaha~ he almost got swallowed up sis. Here, I'll keep you safe little Enrick." She giggled and gently removed  the pinky nail height boy, placing him onto her shoulder, finding that even as she delivered him safely he seemed to visibly diminish against her form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enrick thought he was going to lapse into unconsciousness and drown in this hot sticky prison when there seemed to be a secession to the vehement thrusting that had slid him endlessly between the two walls of wet flesh. He felt himself pulled back alongside the immense cock above him, stuck fast to the surface as he drew past the edge of Mizu's labia. He realized he was wedged into the top of the older sister's foreskin from the shoulders down, and he could feel the warm weight of her skin braced against him on all sides.

He struggled to pull his arm loose from the damp pocket and ran a hand over his face to wipe the clinging moisture off. He cleared his vision in time to see Mizu's face staring down at him in bemusement.

"Nyahaha~ he almost got swallowed up sis. Here, I'll keep you safe." She laughed down at him.

He shouted as a  pair of immense fingers gingerly pulled him from Yuuka's girth, raising him up and depositing him as gently as could be expected onto the growing plain of her shoulder. He clung tightly to her soft skin, peering out in astonishment at the two sisters as they began to make love to each other once again, steadily growing in size until he felt there was no way either of them would be able to feel or even see him anymore.

He could hear the rubbing of their breasts against one another below him and the soft wetness of Yuuka's thrusting into Mizu's sex rolled over him like crashing waves in the distance. His mind was overwhelmed by the awe-inspiring scale of their forms and his senses were drowning in the sweet pheromone of their lovemaking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizu finished placing her newly found partner onto her shoulder and with a lusty coo spread her lips to again let her sister's member inside. She slowly brushed her voluptuous breasts against Yuuka's slightly smaller, but still ample assets, their stiffening nipples brushing against each other and eliciting murmurs of loving sensuality from both. After a few more thrusts she slid forward until she sat in her sister's lap, legs locked around her back and sweating bodies braced against one another in the heat of their vast passion.

 Yuuka felt her ample rear bowl over rows of houses and shops, and she giggled as her fluffy ears poked through the wispy cloud cover. Soon the only thing that stood above the horizon were a few immense mountains in the distance and Mizu's amorously panting face in front of her. After a minute of slowly building pleasure and growth the felid sisters finally felt themselves overcome with a powerful rolling climax.

Mizu felt her loins tighten and release, rivulets of hot juice flowing from her sex. Yuuka grabbed her sister's plush thighs and gave one final thrust, pulling her thick rod out of Mizu's dripping cunt with a wet sucking sound and spurting her ample load across her belly.

Those tiny neighborhoods caught between the rocking mountains of thigh and rear flesh beneath the two scrambled for relief as veritable oceans of love juice and seed splashed down onto them, bowling over homes and swallowing up anyone caught beneath their plopping downfalls. As the two released the last of their passions they settled, Mizu's dripping sex and Yuuka's softening cock and sack flattening any who had avoided the deluge of love-sap.

The two sat against each other in the haze of their release for a long moment before they pulled apart to examine the landscape around them as it gradually illuminated in the dawn light. Yuuka glanced below, the great city they had lived in was now just a small bed of mottled grey and brown pebbles set in a field of moss-like forest, and the vast capital was barely the size of the rug that had adorn their modest hovel.  

"Mizu- w-we're taller than the clouds, look there's the royal keep..." She pointed to a tiny cluster of towers, each no larger than a grain of rice.

"It's so tiny! I can pick up the whole thing with just two fingers, haha~"

Mizu gently pinched the hill upon which the great keep was built between her fingernails and carefully raised the coin sized palace to her face.

"Hello little knights and lords, you are all so small now... Yuuka do you think the king is in here?" she murmured whimsically.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mourning court of Crown-Prince Athelstan  was beginning as drearily as it always had, with heralds announcing his entrance with all the pomp he neither desired nor asked of. His councilors and knights would assemble as they always did to deliver to him their advice regarding the affairs of the kingdom and city.  He stirred a piece of brown bread through his stew as his chancellor droned on about souring relations with the wood elves, allegations of witchcraft from some travelling Felid merchants, and some such nonsense about iron trading values with the hill dwarves

"Milord, we need to make up somehow for the elves' insolence on the issue of our taking of Felid settlements on their borders." The red-faced scribe queried him, head bowed in respect.

"I suppose we could pressure them- they've been strangely cooperative with the cats; I suppose it's to be expected but they have no business interfering with our taking of lands. "

He heard a few of his knights give their opinions on the status of their armies in the Felid homeland but his attention slipped and he slid his head onto his wrist and dazed off as only a royal could.

The prince was startled awake by the shrieks of several serving women in the hall, and by a great tremor which knocked candles from their sconces and sent mailed guards tumbling to the ground. The whole castle lurched from its position on the tallest hill in the capital and seemed to be hurdled skywards by some unseen force.

 

As soon as the shaking in the throne room had relaxed the Prince and his knights armed themselves and rushed through the nearest door to the walls but froze in terror and confusion at what they beheld. An unthinkably colossal face stared down at them from both sides like the visages of some unknown goddesses of the earth. The Prince thought at first they must be Gaian deities from eons past made manifest until his view came to the crest of one of their mountainous heads, where a pair of fluffy cat ears perked curiously from a crop of black hair.

The ruby eyes of the colossus narrowed and a terrifyingly coy smile crossed it's face. Athelstan thought for a moment of the expelled merchants and the resentments of the arcane wood elves and felt somehow the inconceivable wraith of the Felid Gods had been brought against his realm.

His thoughts were interrupted by sudden movement and he clung desperately to a doorframe as the keep plummeted down away from the black-haired titans immense visage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Yuuka-chan, I bet all the little knights in there are the same who fought back home- They beat all our people, but there's no way they can beat us. We could do whatever we want now, ha." Mizu giggled.

Yuuka was taken aback by the stark realization from her usually innocent sibling. Mizu was right but she didn't seem to fully understand just what that meant. The war hadn't gone well for their folk, the steel and swords of Man were hard to resist with simple slings and claws. But now the two of them, mere young domestic women as far as the world was concerned, were straddling one of the greatest cities of humanity, each noble warrior, farmer, or smith little more than a grain of sand beneath their immense bodies. The thought alone was enough to induce some primal predatory ecstasy in the depths of her being, and she felt herself slowly growing rigid again.

"M-Mizu, let me see that castle..." she quietly chimed, staring daggers at the tiny keep her sister held on a fingertip.

Mizu held out her fingertip, the fortress perched like a tantalizing morsel before her. Yuuka gently grasped her sisters hand and leaned in, looming over the miniscule parapets. They had become so great in size that she could barely even make out the guards that must've been staring up at her in awe, and this realization of their sheer bodily insignificance garnered a toothy grin  at the realization of her newfound position of dominance over the formerly imperious city.

"Hello tiny lords and knights, would you fancy a kiss from a sultry little tavern lass like me?." She breathed lustily over the bastion, banners streaming as if in a strong gale.

She parted her lips and slowly stuck out her dainty tongue, eliciting a surprised giggle from Mizu who stared down with amusement at her sister's roguish designs. Yuuka wrapped her lips around the finger, twirling her tongue around it as she would if deeply kissing. She drew the powdery rubble of the castle into her mouth and felt it dissolve like a cube of sugar in her saliva. It didn't taste as good as sugar though, more like gravel, but the idea of simply licking a vast fortress out of existence in a single moment made up for any dearth of flavor.

Mizu giggled as her sister swallowed the miniscule castle, before she pinched another small keep from the walls and held it up to her own examination.  She swore she could see a little trebuchet perched on the barley grain sized redoubt swinging it's throwing arm, but she neither saw nor felt any impact of stone or arrow.

She extended her own tongue and carefully placed the tower so it stood alone on the wet field like a lighthouse in a pink sea. She quickly gulped down the little keep and began to pick through the towers of the city walls to use as playthings.

"Haha~ Come on little Enrick. Did anyone give you any trouble before? I'll get em' for you!" She gleefully offered to the Inn-keeper presumably still stuck on her narrow shoulder as she crawled towards the other half of the city.

Yuuka let her sister indulge her playful appetites while she looked down to pay mind to her own unstinted arousal. She hadn't considered it before but her penis was now, like every part of her, absurdly immense compared to the shops and houses below it; she could only guess it was at least as tall as a mountain, and some of the outlying villages she saw were much smaller than it was thick.

" You're all so very invisible down there- You aren't even like fleas compared to it..."

She shifted herself slightly, feeling her swollen  sack bowl over several streets worth of buildings which crumbled effortlessly beneath. She couldn't quite feel individual structures break, and she certainly was unfeeling to each of the hundreds who must be smothered under each twitch or motion, but the cumulative tickling sensation of each stretch of city rubbing against her was enough to rouse a moan of exhilaration from her.

Yuuka had touched herself intimately before, in the rare moments of solitude that allowed such youthful passions as she possessed to be explored, and she had on occasion satiated Mizu's and other girls curiosity of the opposite sexes anatomy; but she had not known the touch of a man until the little tavern hand had brought her to release that very day. Now he was clinging for dear life to her sister's collar, and her own lengthy cock towered over the tallest of men to the point that it made mere germs of them, it's monolithic girth putting their greatest works to shame as mere anthills before her.

She knew she was better endowed both in terms of feminine voluptuousness and masculine size than most humans, but now the notion of just how much she effeminated and emasculated their entire race combined occurred to her, and elicited a sultry giggle and a deep  flush to her face. She could just make out the crowds of people in the streets below running from the hazardously shifting flesh of her groin.

"What's the matter little round-ears? Never seen a Felid before, Haha~?"

She gently placed a finger on the top of her cock and pushed it's rigid length down slowly, every inch that touched the ground crushing a neighborhood, bracing warmly against another crowded marketplace or filled street and rendering it into dust beneath its weight. Each heartbeat triggered an unconscious twitch, toppling a cathedral or lengthening her erection ever so slightly so that it plowed over another row of houses. When she felt herself stiffen to fullness she admired the stretch of city that had been cleaved in two by the insurmountable cliff of throbbing flesh.

She removed her finger, letting the erection spring upright from the sweat stained trench it had created. Yuuka thought to repeat this stimulating exercise when she noticed something standing out against the pink skin of her glans, and she looked closely to see a single intact mansion which had somehow been scooped up intact. Her feminine lips immediately grew wet below at this recognition of just how puny the city was to her now- the average noble estate in the city was a two or three story manor, with a stone first floor and plastered upper floors, even the most modest of which was bigger than any home she had lived in or even the Inn.

Yet here one was, a barely discernible speck clinging precariously on the top of her cock. She could just make out the terrified nobles inside, rushing from their door as the house shook itself apart dangerously, only to find themselves falling flat on a trembling landscape of warm spongy flesh, their air replaced with the tang of her powerful musk.

Yuuka extended a finger to the tip and gently brought it down, aiming at flattening the tiny house against her in a single gesture. She stopped short though, when the flaring of her cock slit inspired a far more mischievous idea for pleasuring herself. She turned her fingertip towards the mote of a house and pushed it with a fingernail as carefully as she could until the structure slid into the dark chasm of her urethra. The tingling nerves of her glans were dull in comparison to the innate sensitivity and pleasure that the manor tumbling briefly down her length offered, and she gasped at the prickling delight it stirred.

"Nya~ Th-there's really a little house in there- I bet I could fit a whole town worth of you me~!"

She began to pluck buildings up by the block and set them on the vast plain of her head, assembling a veritable town upon its circumference. She took to playing with them in as teasingly and mischievous a manner as she could imagine; slowly pushing a pile to the very edge of the abyss and letting them crumble in, plucking up others with her fingernails and pushing them in, or grinding the larger structures apart around the edge of the slit so the deposited debris would slip into her at every twitch of her member.

Finally the subtle pleasure this brought teased a bead of pre-cum out, which rose and swallowed the dozens of buildings piled up inside or on top  of her cock-slit, rousing an airy laugh at the absurd sexual might that she even involuntarily possessed over the microscopic humans. No longer able to feed her insatiable slit, Yuuka pinched up a piece of the cityscape carefully, so a sliver of earth the size of her cock head and bearing an intact district of buildings held together.

She gingerly laid the little town on her glans, then wrapped a hand around her length and slowly started to slide it up and down. The artificial mountain-top hamlet rocked slightly, but held together as she carefully slipped her soft hand up and down, watching with a look of unbridled lust in her narrowed sapphire eyes.

 

Yuuka flattened her other palm and jabbed it into the earth beside her, scooping up a mile wide plate of city and farmland. She brought this slice of civilization up to inspect closely, and she could see a section of city wall, hundreds of buildings, and dozens of farms stretching out in what amounted to just a few inches of her hand. She gave the paralyzed denizens of the chunk of kingdom a fanged grin and slowly brought the city to her mouth, biting  a sizeable piece of it off.

As much as she didn't relish eating dirt and stone, she was delighting in the guilty pleasure that each time she chewed or flicked her tongue she was smothering and swallowing thousands of tiny humans in the vast cavern of her mouth.

Once she had finished licking up the grain and cattle of an entire mile of farmland and pasture she turned back to her dripping cock, which had already engulfed most of the buildings she'd placed on it in a trickle of cum. Those around the edges of her glans had slid off, some falling the thousands of feet to the ground, others caught and crushed under her shifting foreskin.

She finally felt a growing tightness build in her groin, and she kneaded her sack as the sensation intensified, stopping for only a moment to brush up a minute village to squeeze into sticky paste against the sweating orbs.

With a long moan of shuddering pleasure she felt herself release, and what remained of the town on top of her cock was instantly launched skyward by rope after rope of thick seed which arced and splattered across her breasts and down into the land below her, each thousand foot strand of milky fluid completely engulfing and flooding an entire village or neighborhood. Yuuka rocked her hips as she teased the last bit of her ejaculate out, leaving a strand hanging from her tip to her seed-filled navel, in which she could see the ruins of many houses mired.

She sighed pleasurably and after a moment of lapping up the debris speckled goo from her fingers she turned around to see what Mizu had taken to playing with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enrick slowly felt his senses return, first the feeling of stickiness spread over his body then the deep breathing emanating from the bed of skin beneath him, and finally the soft scent of Mizu's hair and the tang of her sweat.

He figured he was still lying flat on her shoulder; as he last remembered being plucked from the damp confines of the sisters' passions and blacking out as the blood rushed to his feet on his ascent towards the perch of the feisty catgirl's collar. Now lying on a warm soft field with the lub-dub of Mizu's heart thudding beneath him, it was everything Enrick could do not to curl up and fall back asleep, but he knew if he did there was no guarantee he would wake up again.

Carefully rising to hands and knees, he crawled from the shallow recess where her shoulder met her collarbone, which still amounted to a thirty foot deep cleft to him and took him almost a minute to escape. When he reached the peak of her clavicle he was rendered speechless at the incredible view.

To his right and front the entire world was splayed out before him like a pastel painting, blotches of greens, blues, grays, and browns arrayed to a horizon that curved away beyond the borders of the kingdom. He could make out villages and cities, and the streaming banners and dust clouds of armies frantically on the move. He couldn't see below him, as even sitting atop the peak of the shoulder blade he was still surrounded by hundreds of feet of silky skin on all sides, a smooth horizon of its own appearing where her breast met her arm.

Finally his eyes followed the curve of her shoulder until he found himself gazing  at Mizu's endearing yet overwhelming face towering above him like a mountain crowned with two fluffy black ears. She was adorable, he always thought so, but now she also was also as terrifyingly imposing as any kingdom sized behemoth would be.

As she spoke to an unseen listener below he could only sweat nervously at the sight of her formerly petite fangs, each now far bigger than any dragon's tooth, and likely larger than any dragon.

He began to shout as loud as he could, hoping to get her attention.

"M-Mizu! Hey c-can you hear me? Please, he-" Enrick was cut off as she began to talk over him, clearly incapable of hearing his squeaking voice.

"Hi little humans~! I don't think I've ever been to this part of the city, my name is Mizu. I wanna see some of you up close, okay?"

She sounded as bubbly and childlike as ever, even though she was a few years older than him and had just taken him inside of her like a lover's wandering finger just a few minutes before. He could hear her talking down to some unfortunate playthings below, teasing them like she would a dormouse she caught in the tavern kitchen. Though when Enrick thought of it they were far more minuscule compared to her than any rodent...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizu crawled off to let Yuuka play with her boy parts; though she had always wondered what it was like to have them and was curious to see how she planned to use it with the cute little people all around. She didn't know why her sister always seemed to be so shy about her cock, but figured Yuuka would loosen up a little now that she couldn't exactly hide it from anyone.

However she had her own tingling private parts to satisfy, and she wanted very much to play with the tiny humans again. She considered playing with Enrick again, but she saw him nestled motionless in the cleft of her collar and worried he was too delicate  to satiate the carnal urges she felt stirring.

She looked over the coarse cityscape of wood and stone below, spotting tiny specks flittering to escape her shadow. She wanted to see if she could interact with the minuscule inhabitants without squishing them, but she wasn't confident after seeing so many of them flattened into dust under their bodies before.  As she leaned over to gaze at the neighborhoods below she could feel hundreds of brittle structures crumbling under  her hands and knees like dry beach sand at every movement. She spotted a cluster of market stalls next to a city gate and assumed there must be lots of little people there she could play with.  

"Hi little humans~! I don't think I've ever been to this part of the city, my name is Mizu. I wanna see some of you up close, okay?" She chirped down to the paralyzed bazaar, reaching her lithe fingers at them as carefully as she could manage.

Mizu's fingertips bumped into the ground, splattering a few merchants into spots against the ground and flattening several stalls.

"Nya~! Sorry, you're really so tiny!" She squealed. "Lemme try again."

She leaned over a slight more, trying as hard as she could to gently scoop a minuscule person up on her fingernail. A few stalls collapsed under the ten foot thick nail before it slid forward, tearing up cobblestones, stalls, and fleeing market goers. A few specks disappeared under the fingertip's path, but as soon as she saw a few get wedged under the fingernail she carefully raised it from the bazaar.

She giggled at the infinitesimal people struggling on the underside of her nail. They were certainly humans, but they were just so miniscule that even with her keen vision she could barely make out their features. Their average houses were maybe the size of a small sesame seed, but the townsfolk themselves were barely the height of a grain of sand she figured.

Bringing the fingertip up to her eye, Mizu saw one of the townspeople crawl towards the edge of the nail and leap off, floating down out of her focus.

"Nya! Poor little thing, why would you do that? Don't you wanna play? Haha~!"

She leaned back, splaying her legs and slowly brushing her finger down the soft skin of her belly. She giggled lustily as she upturned the fingertip just below the black tuft of her pubic hair, depositing the few tiny playthings onto the gently sloping hill of her mons. When she pulled her finger away she sat as still as she could given her excitement and intently watched as a dozen little motes began to scatter over her crotch, some making for cover in her bush, others running down towards her tight nether lips.

The ones who ran into her bush disappeared into the forest of curly black hair, though she could feel their wandering paths tickle as they trudged through the humid jungle of fur. She watched the handful of those fleeing from her gaze towards her slit begin to descent the slope of her groin, one running straight down without seeming to discern the great cleft below.

With a sultry huff Mizu watched as the miniscule figure lost its footing upon hitting the top of her clit and rolled headlong down onto the plump pink nub. This one seemed a bit smaller than the rest, but she could just barely feel it's frantic movements against her delicate skin if she focused. She shivered and wiggled her toes at the sight of it scrambling for relief on top of her cherry.  The diminutive merchant made her petite love button look like a smooth hill, and the minuscule figure seemed to flounder and slip down its slick face while its barely perceptible movements and presence teased her sensitive sex.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been absolute panic in the marketplace from the moment the black-haired Felid had turned her gaze towards it. In the seemingly unending minutes after the two girls had risen into the sky and reached their first climax the people of the capital had reacted with a mixture of paralyzed fear and panicked flight.

The city gates had been completely congested with the sheer number of carts and peasants who were trying to escape, and the Royal Guards who hadn't been eaten along with the citadel were trying to orchestrate any sort of organized response.

When the younger, larger breasted sister turned away from her hermaphroditic  other and crawled towards the eastern bazaar many rushed into their homes and cellars but most simply stood where they were, either standing in awestruck reverence of the deific cat-girl or because they were cognizant of how futile flight would be.     

The fluffy-eared behemoth crouched over the market like a goddess made manifest, sweat beads as big as manor-houses trickling down her thighs which to their perspective were thousand foot thick columns of supple flesh. As she edged closer a warm draft passed over the market carrying with it the tantalizing scent of her pheromone, playing havoc with the senses and lusts of the men folk below. She leaned over and braced herself with her palms, each crushing an entire district under the soft skin. Now arcing over the market like the dome of heaven and casting her immense shadow over the city she seemed to search the throngs below with the eager intensity of her scarlet feline eyes.

When she giggled down to them with a soft voice it may as well have been the booming of a mountainside collapsing, and all below her clutched their ears or shook at the presence.

Standing at his blacksmith's stall, Urist could not believe the spectacle that filled the entire vista of the sky and maddened his mind with the prospects of her scale. The usually disagreeable city air was overtaken by a peculiar sweetly sweat-tinged aroma which clouded his wits with licentious thoughts. The sturdy  dwarf had seen great giants and dragons slain by the warriors of his mountain-home but never had he envisaged a being so great and so terrible, much less one bearing the form of a dainty young Felid girl.

There was nothing dainty about her anymore he realized as she lowered a colossal finger down to the market and seemed to accidentally flatten a dozen tradesmen along with their stalls. She retracted the fingertip quickly, leaving a pink-stained crater of cobblestone and wood splinters.

"Nya~! Sorry, you're really so tiny! Lemme try again." Her voice boomed over the market and made the tents and banners ruffle in a strong gale tinged with the scent of morning breath.

The behemoth leaned closer to the ground, her plump breasts hanging heavily above the city, each areola a veritable hill capped with a fortress sized perked nipple. She slowly jabbed her finger into the crowds again, this time with her nail scooping up any who were caught in its path. Urist shrieked in alarm as the fingertip bowled towards his stall, and in his panic he drew his axe and charged straight towards it. He leapt up as the thick nail scraped beneath him, landing hard on the smooth underside and having the breath knocked out of him at the force of the finger rising up.

When the rapid ascent ended Urist found that he had lost his grip on his axe and lost it, and he cursed at and punched the wall of flesh in front of him to no effect. Around him were human merchants, all panicking and scrambling around like they usually did at the slightest provocation. He saw one scramble towards the edge and leap off, tumbling down out of sight. 

The Felid's tremendous voice boomed over them in response, forcing him to cover his ringing ears as she spoke down at the infinitesimal mortals perched on her fingertip. With a lurch the dozen remaining people were lowered down past a landscape of soft curves to a lush forest of smooth black hair.

Urist and the other market-goers slid off her nail as she upturned it and he plopped onto the soft slightly damp skin above her vulva. He staggered to his feet, the slow undulating breaths of the immense body beneath him made walking on the yielding surface even more difficult, and the slick skin offered little traction. Some of the people who had been dropped with him ran off shouting towards the damp thicket of her pubic hair, vanishing into the moist fur to escape her gaze.

Following the curve of the immense Felid's figure skyward, his eyes traced a soft stomach, two exceptionally full breasts, and a youthful face topped with smooth black hair and a pair of colossal feline ears. At the gaze of her piercing scarlet eyes and ravenous expression he began to understand the menfolk's panic and he felt his resolve waver. He turned and began to sprint away, figuring he would take his chances trying to get down off of the rolling landscape of her body. As he passed onto the slope of her mons he felt the skin under his feet slicken, suddenly losing his step and sliding down the silky mountain of her vulva.

Urist cried out as he fell into the valley of her sex, immediately being struck with a wave of heady pheromones and drenched in her sticky nectar. He scrambled for traction to no avail, sliding further into the cleave between her lips until he managed to stop his descent at the base of her twitching clit. Pushing his way into the fold underneath her mountainous love-button, he turned and gazed over the shifting and folding landscape of her sex which rolled before him in its enormity.

Unexpectedly from above he saw a large object splash down onto one of the wet folds, crumbling apart and slowly sinking into the ocean of damp lust. He gazed upwards in astonishment to behold the Felid's immense fingers sprinkling buildings, people, and every object within reach over the blossoming lips of her labia, only for them to slide through her sweetly scented love-sap into the inescapable depths of her honeypot.

As she dropped pinch after pinch of city into her hungry pussy a house smashed apart on the clit above Urist, and he began to push further into the wrinkle he had taken cover in, desperate to survive the deific crushing of this vast Felid's sex.

Burrowing deeper and deeper under the massive clitoris the pressure exerted by the stiffening flesh mounted until he found himself braced between two unyielding yet soft walls of dripping wet skin. As the sounds of the immense Felid's moaning increased the humid air filled Urist's lungs and he felt he couldn't stay conscious any longer in the warm effeminately scented embrace within her.  He felt his body sinking into and melting into hers, each heaving breath of the colossal girl around him sapping his strength and soaking him ever more in her inundating sweet juices. As he faded into an deep sleep within the folds of her sex, Urist realized with some humor that he had fallen into the same proverbial trap that seemed to curse all dwarves.

He had dug too deep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teasing pinprick that had worked its way under her clitoris only served to whet her lust, and Mizu looked for something to fill her. Plucking a large wall redoubt from its foundations, she regarded the panic-stricken guards atop the crenellations for a moment before grinning mischievously and letting it fall between her lips with a barely audible plop. The tower crumpled for a moment, before dissolving into the ocean of her hot love-juice.

"Nyaaa~ Come on, I can barely feel anything." She moaned teasingly.

Spreading herself with a free hand she pinched up another cluster of houses and let them fall into the gaping chasm of her sticky femininity, each splintering into ruins and slipping in between the slick creases of her flesh. She giggled in lustful abandon at each chunk of the capital she scraped up to shower into the tight valley; houses, stores, towers, chunks of wall, markets, anything she could reach.

After a few handfuls her pussy had become filled with sloshing paste of debris and humans, hundreds being drawn down in-between the twitching walls of warm flesh and dissolving in the enveloping embrace of her pussy-lips. As her pleasure mounted she edged forward from the chunk of the city she had expended to the densely built up dockside district, a finger idly rubbing over her sex as she scooted forward crushing the ruins beneath her rear.

From above Mizu could see the taverns and brothels that serviced the sailors, and she giggled at all the licentious things that she must've interrupted with her appearance.

"Oooh~ Look at the little sailors, haha. What sort of naughty stuff have you been up to here?" She huffed lustily over the docks, unfurling the sails of the caravels with her breath and capsizing a few.

 

She plucked up a tiny trading cog and brought it up to inspect, looking the specks of mariners in the rigging and on deck eye-to-eye. Mizu smirked slyly and set the ship down as carefully as she could into her cunt, giggling as it bobbed in the churning sea of her thick honey.

"Nyaha, have you even seen a sea monster like this? Watch out little men, it's so hungry..."

She laughed at the rice-grain sized cog and gently pinched her plump mons while slowly pushing her lips together until the tiny ship squished wetly between them.  Mizu spread and pushed her labia together as she fed more ships and dockside buildings into her, her pussy chewing them into sticky paste. Her pleasure built and built, every shipload of humans, tavern, or brothel she fed to her lust bringing her closer to release and filling her with a  powerful warmth.

Finally she couldn't restrain herself any longer and she slammed her hands down on either side of the dock district, straddling it on all fours and sticking her tongue out playfully in anticipation. She thrust her dripping sex onto the unbroken docks, feeling the delicate little buildings squash under her slick lower lips. At the visceral sensation of finally mounting her sexual prey she fully gave in to her lust and began to thrust her hips, smearing block after block into a damp ruin under her drooling pussy and madly throbbing clit while kneading her breasts in bliss.

When she couldn't take anymore she began to rock back and forth, rising onto her thighs and rutting her hot sex against the crumbling city until her pleasure exploded forth in a deluge of hot pussy-nectar. Each thick gush of honey squirted from her depths onto the docks, smothering warehouses and houses under dozens of feet of quickly spreading milky warmth. As Mizu rode the afterglow of her climax she pulled her hand away from her heaving sweat slicked breasts and brushed the hair from her eyes, looking down with satisfaction at the harbor whose water had been thickened and turned opaque by her love-juice.

Mizu started at a tickling sensation on her shoulder and realized she had forgotten about her minute lover and passenger Enrick. She turned to regard him and luckily he seemed to be just where she left him, clinging to the peak of her clavicle. Smiling warmly down at him, she was again surprised when she felt what must've been her sister's breasts press against her back and arms wrap around her waist.

"Mizu... Are you having as much fun as I am? Oh, I see you've still got your little friend there." Yuuka's eyes were almost level with the tiny form of Enrick, who backed into the crux of her shoulder.

Nyaha~ I think we should play together some more." Yuuka whispered sultrily into her ear, and Mizu grinned as her sister's hands slid slowly down towards her thighs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They had been biding their time in the woods many miles distance from the city after the guards had forcibly removed them through the gates the previous night on some pretense of not paying a merchant's fee. The small party of Felids sat around their campfire, listening to the sizzling of the rabbit they had caught earlier that morning and waiting for the sign that they had been successful in the capital.

It was only a few minutes after they had finished the last haunches of meat that a building rumbling shook the trees and bushes of the forest and gave some sign of their mission's outcome. After several minutes of intensifying tremors the group scout came rushing from his lookout at the tree-line with an expression of abject shock on his face, sweat rolling down his brow and his red ears twitching madly.

"Aylar, everyone come here- It's... it's a lot more than we imagined! By the gods..."

The group of Felids grabbed their gear, stomped out the fire, and rushed to the forest's edge on the heels of their lookout who stammered uncontrollably as they ran. As they traveled the sounds of feminine moaning and loud smashing and grinding of stone rolled over the landscape. When they reached the brush at the city-facing edge of the forest they stopped dead in their tracks, each staring with a mixture of awe, terror, and disbelief at the skyline above the Human capital. 

The horizon was filled with the forms of two young Felid girls towering thousands of feet up, their heads breaking through the wispy morning cloud cover. Their legs were tangled in embrace and the slightly elder of the two must have been a twin-sex from her incessant thrusting into the other's crotch.

"H-how could they have become so big? Why are there only two of them? Surely there must have been others in the city? Blueshield is one of the Men's biggest cities, th-there can't have been only two Felids in the entire capital!" Erwyn cried, a hand flicking madly through her arcane tome.

The priestess in charge of their operation was simply too shocked to speak. Aylar had expected many giants each no taller than a few dozen feet, instead she was staring at the most immense beings conceivable to her, two youthful Felid girls passionately groping one another atop the crumbling ruins of a Human metropolis. The whole plan had been to cause the invaders undoing, but this seemed so immeasurably more destructive in scale than any could have anticipated.

"We have to find a way to contact them, tell them what happened before they wander off and destroy the entire realm. Make haste! Erwyn prepare any spells we will need!" She shouted, the group began to rush towards the city.

Aylar had no idea how they would get the colossal lusty instruments of destruction under some control before they  managed to destroy every kingdom within their reach, friend or foe alike.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizu felt her sister's probing hands comb through her bush, her fingertips popping and scraping the unseen people up before gently rubbing up and down her wet lower lips.

"Sis, how do you expect your little speck of a friend to play with us now? The boy will just melt away inside of you." Yuuka cooed into her ear, wondering how Enrick must feel hearing such things as he lie below her chin.

 

Before today Yuuka hadn’t seriously contemplated doing anything lewd with Enrick, not that she lacked needs he couldn’t fulfill, but he was just too young for such a physical relationship with her to be appropriate. After their growth though the balance of what was appropriate or equal relations had been skewed rather heavily, and any whim or amorous thought that bubbled to the surface was as valid as any other when they towered equally above all their prospective lovers like this.

She wanted nothing more than to push Enrick deep into her hungry sex or feel his tingling body slide down the length of her cock, but Yuuka had still meant what she said. She had come to care for this little inn-hand who had among the men of the city befriended herself and Mizu when nobody else cared to even treat them like people, and she knew any act of lovemaking would simply be too rough and would likely be the end of him.

Mizu extended a fingertip to her shoulder and held it just in front of the mote of a boy, waiting for him to climb onto it before bringing him up in front of her and her sister's faces. She didn't want to risk killing the only human who had ever really shown any kindness to her and her sister,  but the idea of sharing her overwhelming intimacy with such an adorably miniscule lover sent shivers down her spine.

"If we're careful with him we can let him onto our naughty parts while we play!" Mizu suggested with a tender look to the dot on her fingernail. "Lay down and I'll put him somewhere fun, haha~."

With a stretch of her limber arms over her head Yuuka reclined onto her back, her rear crushing the remains of the city up to the walls and her shoulders plowed huge craters into the capitol’s farmland and surrounding villages. Mizu rested on her elbows besides her sister's hips and let her breasts flatten what scraps of the market district that Yuuka's butt hadn't.

Lying with her chin resting on a creamy white thigh, Mizu could see her sister's soft cock from almost the same perspective that one of the normal sized humans would. When she brought the fingertip that held little Enrick up to the smooth plateau of Yuuka's leg and gently deposited him in front of her view, she could only smile giddily at the prospect of how truly miniscule he was. Even as flaccid as it was her sister's thick rod rose above Enrick and utterly dwarfed him, it must've been at the least a few hundred feet long even in its limp state.

Mizu gently nudged the yielding skin near her little inn-hand, urging him to approach the towering pillar of flesh which rose before him. With her head resting so close to Yuuka’s crotch she could feel the palpable warmth coming off of it, and if the heady scent of her pheromones were strong for her then they must’ve been irresistible for Enrick, who slowly made his way across the vast field of Yuuka’s thigh towards the colossal member.

After a few minutes of watching the little speck trudge across the silky landscape of her thigh he finally came to the base of Yuuka’s cock and seemed to stare upwards at it motionlessly. Confident he was in good hands with Mizu, Yuuka reclined with her head resting on some nearby boot hills, her silky orange hair spilling across miles of farmland and suddenly immersing several villages in a forest of immense ginger strands.

"Nya~ I can barely feel him Mizu, why not do something down there to make me feel good?" She sighed, idly picking apart a nearby village with a finger and toying with the various little houses and items she dug up.

Mizu giggled and shifted herself so she lie atop Yuuka's legs, her heavy breasts sitting below her groin like two immense rounded mountains from Enrick's perspective. She carefully moved him until his little form came to rest on Yuuka's wide glans where he seemed to lie flat for fear of sliding off.

"Ha, don't worry lil' Enrick, you'd have to walk pretty far to be near the edge. Just lay there and try to feel good~." Mizu huffed lustily.

She shifted herself forward slightly, letting her ample breasts wrap around her sister's thick cock, which even in its soft state was still lengthy enough to poke out from the pillowy valley. Mizu pressed her hands into the sides of her breasts and instantly felt Yuuka's girthy penis twitch to life between them. She looked between the tiny form of Enrick and her sister's face in the distance, relishing the thought of pleasuring the one and dominating the other's entire being with her sexual immensity.

"How is it little Enrick? What's it like between my breasts~?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enrick stood and simply stared at the colossal pillar of Felid cock before him, utterly floored by how immense it was. Before it had been a few times taller than him and as broad as a tree trunk that he could just reach around with his arms, but now it was hard to think of it as something attached to an even larger being, much less the modest older cat-girl he had known before.

Being dropped off so close to it meant he must've been standing on her thigh, though from where he stood he could only really see the towering penis and the two sister's faces staring down at him from high above.  

The scent coming off of it was absolutely overwhelming, he could feel his sinuses and lungs tingling with the odor of her spent seed and musk, and it seems like he could drown in the sultry atmosphere alone. The ground was a flat cream-white plain of smooth skin stretching for what seemed like forever before sloping down to his front and rear and stretching away to his right until it reached her knee far in the distance. Looking the other way he could see the rising cliff of her belly and the soft curves of her breasts looming above like thunderheads before a storm. Just peeking above them were two emerald eyes, focusing down on him with an interested and gentle countenance.

He couldn't understand how the two could have just laid waste to an entire city with seemingly no regard other than for their own pleasure, yet they seemed so careful and doting with him. He had been the closest to them for sure, but he was still one of the 'round-ears' as they put it, and they had only come to the city in shackles after their home was razed. Yet here they were gingerly toying and cooing down at him like a lover. He still couldn't be sure they wouldn't decide to just swallow him whole or squish him under their private parts and be done with him.

He was jolted from his thoughts by a finger the size of a small village jabbing into the soft skin behind him, knocking him to his feet with the abrupt tremor it created. When he turned back he saw Mizu's face smiling down at him, a slight jab of her finger urging him to approach Yuuka's girth before him.

He didn't require much encouragement to begin the short trek towards the fleshy rod, each footfall first pushing into the warm yielding skin then pulling it back slightly as it damply stuck to his soles. He managed to keep his footing for the most part, only falling when Yuuka reclined back and let her body sprawl to replace the farms and valleys that had been there.

Enrick felt a twinge of fear and panic every time one of their movements destroyed another village or portion of city, and for once he was thankful he was as without relations in the capital as they were. The Innkeeper had been an old wretch, and the city was filled with equally contemptuous nobles and unscrupulous merchants, yet he still hoped the better folks were managing to flee while the two giantesses were distracted with their lust.

He finally came within a few yards of the base of Yuuka's tower and had to catch his breath, both from the difficulty of walking across the squishy field and from the stifling air he had been inhaling along the way. He only had a few moments to rest though, before Mizu's breath again rolled over him and he felt her fingernail press into the skin beside him to pick him up. He shut his eyes again as the finger rose upwards and deposited him as gently as it could onto another slightly warmer surface.  

Opening his eyes he immediately shrieked and dropped prone against the hot bracing surface, realizing he was atop the substantial column of Yuuka's cock at least a thousand feet higher than before. Mizu's whispering voice again called to him to reassure him.

"Ha, don't worry lil' Enrick, you'd have to walk pretty far to be near the edge. Just lay there and try to feel good~."

"W-w-what am I supposed to-" he wavered before he was cut off by the rumbling sound of Mizu shifting herself below her sister's crotch and pressing her gigantic breasts around it, burying it up to the head and surrounding Enrick's perch in sea of sweetly scented breast-flesh. It was all he could do not to pass out from the sights, scent, and overwhelming presence of the titanic girls he had thought of so often for their beauty and kindness.

Lying where he was he couldn't help but notice the throbbing begin beneath him and the heat and dampness of Yuuka's cocktip only increased as Mizu began to knead and rub her soft breasts around it. His vantage slowly began to rise as the cock stiffened beneath him. The slight pulsing of her glans beneath him had another effect, as he noticed his own cock slip against the sticky flesh and slowly stiffen to an almost painful rigidness.

His mind had been clouded with overwhelming lust since he had begun to breath the outpouring of pheromones which the girls size had replaced the air of the city with but now he saw no point in resisting it, and he thrust at, licked, and nibbled at the silky pink skin around him.  Lost in the gazing crimson eyes of Mizu in front of him and feeling each throb of Yuuka's widening girth below he slowly found himself enraptured in the rolling landscape of womanly affection around him.

"How is it little Enrick? What's it like between my breasts~?" Mizu softly asked him.

"A-amazing Mizu- Yuuka, ah! I- I love you both!" He moaned, knowing both full well that she couldn't hear it, but from her warm blushing smile that she knew.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuka could feel Mizu's delightful working of her breasts up and down her cock, and when she gingerly brushed one of her nipples around the sensitive tip she had to tighten her crotch to avoid cumming immediately and probably drowning the delightful little Enrick, who she swore she could just barely feel wiggling atop her tip.

As the pleasure had grown she went from merely plucking up and crushing the odd cottage or wagon to placing anything and anyone she could grab onto her breasts, each scrambling farmer or crumbling manor only adding to her delight. As she squished another few houses against her areola she felt Mizu's tongue begin to tickle her frenulum and she let out a slight gasp, sending a few more hovels tumbling into her cleavage.

She couldn't hold her seed much longer, and as soon as she felt the probing wet tip poke her cock-slit she moaned deeply and pressed a village worth of thatch-roofed structures into naught against her breasts.

"Mizu~! I'm- I'm going to- to~!" She rasped.

Mizu, seeing a trickle of pre emerge from her sister's tip murmured to Enrick to get onto her presented fingernail, and when he was upon it she poked her finger into the one of her nipples and kneaded him against the sensitive nub as gently as she could . Her other hand dove below to plunge into her dripping sex, rubbing against her swollen clit and labia.

With a final breast press and a lap of her tongue, Mizu held her mouth agape and let her lips close over Yuuka's drooling tip, rolling her wet tongue around until she felt and tasted her sister's sweet release.

Yuuka let out one final meow of pleasure and shot her milky load between her sister's lips, twitching madly with pleasure as Mizu released her cock from her mouth and letting it sputter it's ropy seed over her breasts.

Mizu rose suddenly, pausing only a moment to set the exhausted but intact Enrick onto Yuuka's collar before pressing her breasts into her sister's and thrusting her tongue into Yuuka's in a passionate kiss. Mizu sat atop the still spurting dick and let it's girth fill her, bringing her to her own clenching orgasm. With a wet squelch she rose off of her cock and lie in an embrace atop her.

As Yuuka's cock softened the two lie tangled in one another's arms, each sticky with each other's fluids and dusted with debris. Looking down they could each just make out Enrick's little form lying between their breasts, and they both gazed gently at him until they fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mizu was the first to awaken to the voice, merely a faint whisper in the rolling accent of her homeland. At first she thought she was dreaming until she noticed Yuuka still below her, though there was something nestled between them. She could feel blades of grass brushing gently against her nude body, and the warm air was no longer thinned and made cool by great height..

With a slight yawn she rose and noticed with a shock the slumbering form of Enrick nestled between Yuuka's breasts and her own.  He was as small as he had been when they first broke through their house, but they were back into the realm of understandable sizes again.

"Awaken, are you alright?" The soft voice again chimed from beside her.

Mizu turned and gazed down upon a green-haired Felid woman adorned in a flowing jade robe. She was not as tall as they were but at least in the same realm of scale. Behind her many  more of her people stood or sat, all gazing at the sisters with a expressions of relief. She grabbed Yuuka's shoulder and shook it, stirring her and Enrick from their slumber. Turning to the priestess she spoke.

"What happened? Why are we- why are we smaller again?"

"Your growth was due to a powerful enchantment, which mostly wore off a few hours ago. Unfortunately it was strong enough that even fully spent you still ended up quite a bit- taller than before. Of course none of us counted on such a mistake in scale."

The priestess sighed and gazed to another robed Felid with a look of expectation on her face.

"Nya! Sorry. We- The council at Nehron was desperate for a victory in the war. They sent us to Blueshield and other Human cities to find Felids we could enchant to grow into great warriors. We had made a powerful enchantment we would place around the cities to grow every Felid within to several times their height, the idea being they would overpower the guards and sow enough discord to end the war.  The Spellclaws made the spell to effect hundreds or thousands of Felids at a time! We- we admittedly never anticipated there would only be two of them in a city as huge as Blueshield."

The young mage's face flushed, her ears drooping flat.

"You must've gotten the full effects cumulatively on just yourselves. We're really, really sorry."

The Priestess sighed in disdain at the imprudent young wizard and turned back to the twins noticing with surprise as a little human peeked out from behind the elder sister's breast.

"What? The one you two were toying with survived? How- You managed to crush almost every living thing for miles around... Well, it's a small blessing I suppose. If you favor him there's no reason to cause any more injury. The war is as good as over, most of their armies and nobility ended up..."  She gazed at the twin's bellies.

"Well, not intact anymore. " She concluded.

The mage chimed in again.

"We can take you back to Nehron, I'm sure the mages there can get you back to normal size."

Mizu looked down at Yuuka, who rested her hands over the little humans chest and smiled  Enrick gazed up at her with a slight smile and clasped Yuuka's hands with his own.

"No." Mizu smiled at the Felids.

"No, I think we're fine just like this."