- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I tried to upload this over a year ago but for some reason this site kept trying to attach a co-author to me. This story is all mine.

Brobdingnagian Housesitter

Ariadne opened the front door of the house for the first time and looked inside. The house looked welcoming enough, so she gently set her suitcase down in the front hallway. She noticed a mat on the floor with several expensive pairs of shoes on it, so the dutifully took hers of too before entering the rest of the house. She let out a sigh as she saw how out of place her simple flip-flops were next to the lavish pumps and high heels carefully placed side-by-side on the mat, but that was her lot in life. She was painfully, extraordinarily ordinary.

Ariadne was physically unassuming, with a slim--some might even say slight--figure, sandy blond hair that she wore in a ponytail, and librarian glasses. She stood a modest 5'1" tall and wore a simple white blouse, blue jeans, and until a moment ago, pink sandals. She was arriving for her first day of housesitting for a friend of a friend, Olivia. They had met briefly a week before, and although Ariadne didn't much like the tall, curvy rich girl, the pay for this weeklong job was just too good to pass up. Ariadne had just graduated college and was having trouble finding work, so anything that would pay the bills was welcome. She suspected Olivia had hired her in the first place partly because she was so plain and bookish and wouldn't throw any wild parties while taking care of the house. She was so unadventurous that she'd never even seen a Lilliputian. Not that she would have noticed one if she had. Even though she was small for a Brobdingnagian, to a Human or Lilliputian she was enormous, nearly 5 miles tall to the latter. A speck of dust would be more noticeable to her than a Lilliputian, but she never thought about such exotic things.

As she took her first steps into the house she noticed how cool the marble floor felt against her bare feet. She almost never walked around barefoot, and so the bottoms of her feet were very delicate and sensitive. As she traipsed through different rooms exploring, each successive room felt a little bit different: rough shag carpeting, cool tile flooring, soft floor rugs. She though she had just about seen it all when a doorway at the back of the house drew her attention. Instead of having a doorknob or hinges there was a button next to the doorway with a red light above it. She approached the doorway curiously and saw that it was flush with the wall with no obvious mechanism for opening and closing it besides the big button. So she pushed it.

The red light blinked as the door silently slid upward to reveal an odd-looking room. There was no furniture of any kind, and the walls and ceiling were painted sky blue. The lighting came from soft white lights in the walls that bathed the entire room in what looked to her like daylight. But what was really unusual was the floor. As she began to walk around the room she felt all kinds of different textures under her feet. Most of the floor was green and felt soft like moss, but at the far end of the room were some pebbles and larger rocks, and as she walked over there the texture of the floor began to feel brittle and crumbly, like she was stepping on crackers. She looked down and saw that each of her steps had left a perfect footprint, as though the floor was transforming to carry her weight. "Must be some kind of brand new, high-tech carpet," she thought.

The helpless civilization under her feet was less curious and more terrified as a woman of unimaginable size began walking across their land. The Lilliputians who were farthest away could see that she was completely unaware of what she was doing. Those who were closer to her feet, though, couldn't see anything above her knees and wouldn't have been comforted by the look on her face even if they could see it. Her feet were almost a mile long and each footstep squelched countless acres of land underneath.

As she drew closer to the rocks she noticed that the floor was no longer green at all but covered in dull, grey squares that were a few inches wide. It was was a tantalizing mystery for her what this room could possibly be used for, but she knew the rocks held the key, so she lowered herself to the floor to get a closer look. Her knees and hands came down on the grey squares and she saw cloud of dust surrounding each impact, but she thought little of it as her eyes were focused on the patch of rocks in front of her. As she leaned forward her blouse hung low over the floor but did not touch it. The rocks looked to be of different sizes, none more than two or three inches tall, and they actually looked more like crystals than just rocks because of how vertically they grew. They occupied a narrow patch of floor about a foot long, and between the rocks and the wall lay two feet of bare white floor.

Lilliputians died by the thousands as her titanic footfalls at last reached the suburbs and each ponderous step crushed at least a dozen city blocks and hundreds of homes. As she got down on her hands and knees it looked as though the sky was falling. Her blouse swooped overhead narrowly avoiding touching the ground. Even the negligible weight of the thin clothes she wore would have obliterated anything they touched.

Ariadne leaned in so close that the tip of her nose almost touched the tallest rocks, and her eyes narrowed through her glasses as she tried to discern what these rocks were for. She stared so long that her glasses almost fell off her nose, but she moved quickly to push them back up. Then small details came into view. They were shiny, and on the ground around them were clumps of dust. But the dust was moving. The dust was...alive.

The Lilliputians watched in muted awe as she leaned in closer and closer to their tallest skyscrapers. Her nose very nearly bumped into one of them, and even that slight nudge would have no doubt caused it to topple. That was what truly terrified the tiny people. She wasn't malicious. She was just big. She was big, and they were small, so even her slightest movements wiped them out in droves. Every heart skipped a beat as her glasses began to slide down the bridge of her nose. If they had fallen the whole downtown would have been wiped out. She was so big that her glasses could have destroyed their whole downtown. They were so small that even their largest architectural achievements were unrecognizable until they were right in front of her face. The whole population waited tensely to see what her next move would be.

She gasped as she realized what really lay before her. Or rather, beneath her. It was an entire Lilliputian landscape, lifted wholesale from the outside world and deposited in this rich Brobdingnagian playgirl's room. Now that she had shifted her perspective she could make out the different parts of the city. The green moss was the countryside, the crunchy pebbles were the suburbs, and of course the bustling downtown full of skyscrapers was right in front of her nose. The bare white floor beyond that must have been a body of water, maybe and ocean, before it got drained.

Ariadne was horrified and disgusted. In an instant she realized the hundreds, if not thousands of people she had crushed thoughtlessly beneath her bare feet, hands, and knees. Even her gasp a moment ago had caused her to inhale hundreds of people, but they were so small she didn't even notice. Hundreds were pulverized by her lips or drowned in the saliva on her tongue, and hundreds more were caught in her throat. In shock she leapt to her feet and darted out of the room, her mind reeling form the enormity of it all. Only too late did she think to step in her previous footprints, and so on her way out of the room she carelessly crushed hundreds more Lilliputians.

She practically flew out of the room and hit the button to slide the door shut. Then she leaned against the wall panting, her mind racing. She had heard about things like this before, Brobdingnagians buying entire Lilliputian cities as toys, but she thought that was just an urban legend. Even though Brobdingnagians and Lilliputians were anatomically identical, they were not considered people, so even though it was horrible, it was perfectly legal. She thought about how monstrous and destructive she must have been to them, and how terrified they must have been of her even when she was totally unaware of what she was doing. She thought of her delicate bare feet and how they must have been almost a mile long, senselessly crushing entire city blocks. She remembered how her glasses had almost fallen off her nose and realized that if she hadn't stopped them, they would have fallen on skyscrapers and crushed hundreds of thousands or even millions of tiny people. She thought of how dominant she had been and how her slightest actions had meant life or death for an entire city. A dormant, repressed part of her began to grow louder inside her head: she enjoyed it.

Before she could push the thought from her mind, the doorbell rang and snapped her back to reality. She found her way through the house back to the front door and opened it a crack. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, is Miss Olivia home? I'm here for her weekly delivery." Ariadne opened the door a little more and saw a weird-looking truck driving around to the back of the house. It looked like a cross between a flatbed trailer and a towtruck. As she puzzled over it the gruff deliveryman interrupted her. "Listen, we're professionals, we know the drill. Every week we deliver a new city for Miss Olivia. What she does with them ain't my business. Now if she's not here are you gonna sign for this?" He shoved a clipboard toward her.

"Uhh...sure. Yeah." She took the pen and scribbled a signature on the bottom line. "Thanks. Have a nice day," she said, and the deliveryman grumbled a reply as she shut the door. Now she was finally starting to piece everything together. Every week Olivia got a new Lilliputian city to play with. That meant she had to dispose of each one within a week. But she had forgotten to tell the delivery company to skip this week while she was on vacation. So now...now it was up to Ariadne herself to dispose of the city. To do whatever she wanted with it. And Olivia would never know because there was already a brand new city waiting for when she returned.

The part of her mind that had been so quiet before was now drowning out every other though. She was powerful. Dominant. The absolute center of attention to millions of microscopic Lilliputians. Ariadne didn't feel ordinary or bookish or plain any more. She felt sexy and powerful, and the tiny city in the back room was her plaything. No rules. No consequences.

She looked at the palms of her hands and realized the dirt on them was really the crushed remains of entire Lilliputian city blocks. She looked down at her toes and wiggled them, and the crumbs that fell off were crushed Lilliputian homes and buildings. Lastly her eyes settled on the check that lay on the table. She was getting paid so well to housesit this week. Surely she could afford to treat herself a little.

***************************************************************

Ariadne spent the rest of the day getting a full makeover. She headed first to the spa to get absolutely every treatment they had available. She got a manicure, a pedicure, a facial, and she even got her private areas trimmed and waxed. She had her hair done, so instead of having a long dirty blond ponytail, she had luscious shoulder-length strawberry blond hair. She went to a fancy boutique and bought herself a little black dress and some shiny black shoes. When she left the store to walk back to her car she felt like a brand new woman. She turned the heads of every Brobdingnagian man and even a few women, but she didn't care about them right now. She had to look absolutely perfect for the captive audience that awaited her at Olivia's empty house.

****************************************************************

Every Lilliputian eye was fixed on the enormous doorway as the door began to silently slide upward. As it inched into the sky they saw more and more of the giantess standing behind it. First they saw the shoes she was wearing, an enormous pair of jet-black high heels. The platforms towered 800 feet above the landscape, and the heels were 2,000 feet tall. The open-toed heels allowed them to see her bright pink toenails sticking out under the straps.

When the door finally opened all the way they saw someone totally different from the nerdy, shy girl who had bumbled across their landscape a few hours ago. This woman was confident and powerful, even glamorous. Even though she didn't have a large chest to hold up her little black dress, it hugged her slender frame tightly and showed her to be very beautiful.

Ariadne stepped into the room and sauntered slowly to the other side, to the downtown district. She took care not to step in her previous footsteps, so thousands of helpless tinies were crushed beneath her brand new designer shoes. Her gait was slow and sultry, partly because she wanted to intimidate them and partly because she wasn't used to wearing heels. Finally she reached downtown. She didn't say a word, but instead put one foot down on either side of the flock of skyscrapers, crushing several smaller buildings and the tens of thousands of people in and around them. Only Lilliputians on the highest floors of the tallest skyscrapers could see over the platforms of her shoes, and she wiggles her pink toes playfully for them. Her heels were twice as tall as any of the buildings. By standing directly over the skyscrapers, she also allowed everyone in downtown to look straight up her dress, miles overhead to where her uncovered crotch loomed ominously.

After standing there for a few seconds she began to walk around the outside of the room, circling it like a catwalk and giving every Lilliputian a chance to see all sides of her and soak in the glorious sight of such a powerful, destructive being. She saw what looked like flies buzzing around her face and she realized that the puny city's air force was attacking her. After she had left that morning the military began running drills and specifically ordered the pilots to target her eyes, which were believed to be her weakest point. But since they flew at eye-level it was incredibly easy for her to spot them. Worse yet, they had trained to fly at what they thought was eye level before. Now that she was wearing heels, they were flying at mouth level.

So Ariadne had a wonderful time gulping down all the planes that were attacking her. Some flew straight into her mouth. Some began to retreat so she simply too a step forward and closed her mouth around them until they crashed into the back of her teeth. Still others flew in front of her face and she would flick her tongue at them. A warm pinprick of heat on the tip of her tongue let her know she landed a direct hit.

When she was done having her fun with the military she stood in the middle of the room and removed her dress. Underneath she was wearing nothing. She was a superbabe, nude and in high heels. Then she bent down and slid her feet out of their sexy, expensive confines. Her feet had naturally started to sweat while they were trapped in those shoes, so as she set her bare feet down on the landscape, the crushed bodies of hundreds of Lilliputians mixed with her foot sweat and filled the ridges of her footprint.

Ariadne loved that her feet were so soft and delicate. She could feel the buildings she crushed with her feet getting larger and larger as she approached more densely populated parts of the city. But she wasn't heading downtown. The skyscrapers could wait for later. First she went to the commercial district, where all the shops and theaters and restaurants were. She stood over the densely populated area and wiggled her toes, sending tremors through the whole city and wrecking a few of the weaker buildings closest to her toes.

She bent down and lowered her whole naked body onto the heart of the city. Countless Lilliputians were crushed beneath her legs and tummy. Her breasts were very small for a Brobdingnagian, but each managed to crush over 10,000 tinies as she lay on the floor. Her face hovered over the very heart of the commercial district. She had taken off her glasses and put in contacts, something she rarely did, so now her piercing blue eyes stared directly down at the thousands of people cowering before her. She wished she could see the terror on their faces. She wished she could see the fear that they had of this sexy, unstoppable colossus. But all she could see were huge masses of thousands of specks moving slowly away from her. The Lilliputians weren't actually moving slowly, it was just that on her scale even their fastest movements were hardly perceptible.

Ariadne's eyes filled the sky overhead. Then she scooted forward, crushing thousands more Lilliputians under her breasts, until her mouth was directly over the crowd. Anyone looking up saw the massive lips form a smile, a wicked, evil, satisfied grin. They saw the lips part and reveal her enormous teeth. She then boomed one single word in a deafening voice: "Boo."

Her mouth opened wide and her tongue touched the ground. It was slaughter. Tens of thousands of tinies were crushed as the thousand-foot long muscle snaked its way over the ground, licking up people and buildings and leaving the ground covered with a lifeless layer of saliva. She greedily devoured the people until an area the size of a dinner plate had been totally wiped clean. She swallowed the remains of the Lilliputians with a single loud gulp and then licked her lips. The crushed bodies of her minuscule victims mixed with the dark red lipstick she was wearing to give her lips a blood red hue.

Ariadne was becoming incredibly aroused, so she decided it was time for the grand finale. Rising to her full height, she walked over to the downtown area where the largest skyscrapers were. Whole suburbs were flattened beneath her sweaty, dirty bare feet as she thumped her way over to the far end of the room. She stood over them for a moment, then unceremoniously squatted and sat down directly on the downtown area.

Over a million Lilliputians were crushed beneath her ass, and thousands more were crushed as she began to scoot forward. She inched forward, demolishing buildings and people until her freshly-trimmed twat was a fraction of an inch from the largest skyscraper. She could feel her most sensitive body part almost brushing against it, but the building stood. At two and a half inches tall it was by far the tallest building in the city, and there were half a dozen buildings next to it that were all about two inches tall. They were the tallest buildings these Lilliputians had ever seen, but they were dwarfed by Ariadne's Brobdingnagian vagina.

Ariadne was sitting so that her feet were pressed against the wall and her knees were bent, and she had to lean back slightly and use one hand to support herself. But she had one hand free, and she had big plans for these skyscrapers.

Slowly she lowered her right hand to the ground, palm up. Gently shy slid her bright red upturned fingernail underneath the largest skyscraper and lifted it up a fraction of an inch. As if in slow motion the building began to tip towards Ariadne, and she gasped with satisfaction as it powdered against her nether lips. She proceeded to do the same with the next largest skyscraper, taking her time to make sure her fingernail didn't damage the building too much before it fell. One by one she tipped over all the skyscrapers until her vagina was covered with debris. Although many Lilliputians had perished already, there were thousands of survivors trapped against her sticky and sensitive skin, some of whom were completely unharmed.

When all the skyscrapers had collapsed, Ariadne began to finger herself furiously. As her fingers penetrated her twat she naturally crushed a few thousand tinies, but those far enough away watched as the titanic digits pumped in and out of her vagina to stimulate her. Most men became aroused and also humbled as they realized that even a million of them would never be able to pleasure such a gigantic woman as thoroughly as those fingers.

Tens of thousands of Lilliputians who had not been inside the buildings and were still on the ground were forced to watch the appalling spectacle. They watched as their most powerful works of engineering, buildings that had taken years to build and were so tall that the reached into the sky, were destroyed heedlessly for one afternoon of pleasure by this enormous bitch. they looked past her monstrous twat and her breasts and could see her face miles away. As she pumped her fingers in and out of her most sensitive cavity the look on her face was grotesque, and through her blood red lips she was moaning and grunting with sheer sexual pleasure.

The pumping became faster and harder until at last with a roar she came. Feminine cum gushed out of her pussy and overwhelmed the crowd below in an instant. Like lava from a volcano it spewed forth and drowned everyone between her legs as it formed a large puddle. In the same instant she smeared her fingers over her labia and crushed all the survivors stuck there. In ecstasy she leaned back and crushed several suburbs beneath her back before rolling around on the ground. As she rolled she gave each of her body parts a chance to crush part of the miniature landscape, and hopefully some of the miniature people who lived there.

Finally she came to rest on her stomach. Her eyes were still closed as she allowed herself to come down from the heights of orgasm. Unbeknownst to her even her breathing had just destroyed an entire village. It had been a small village of almost a thousand Lilliputians before Ariadne's face came to rest a few inches away from it. her heavy breathing annihilated the town; half the people had been blown away to oblivion, the other half she had inhaled and didn't know it. By the time she opened her eyes the entire village had been swept clean off them map and she had never even known it existed.

Lazily she got off off the ground and stood up. She looked around the room and surveyed the mess she had made. She looked at the puddle of cum that had been a busy downtown metropolis and marveled at hos much pussyjuice she had produced. She had had sex with Brobdingnagian men before but she had never been fucked like this.

Most of the landscape was in ruins, but she decided not to settle for anything less than total destruction. She walked around the room and crushed every patch of land she hadn't already beneath her bare feet. Anything that was only an inch or two wide was suitable to be squashed by a big toe. Anything bigger than that usually required a whole foot. At one point she found a very sparsely populated area that had not drawn her attention earlier. Four or five foot stomps would have taken care of it, but she realized that it was just about the size of an assprint, so she sat on it.

When she was convinced that there were absolutely no survivors, she picked up her heels and dress and walked toward the door. She was exhausted. She saw a panel on the wall by the door and flipped it open. Inside were two buttons, one labeled "dispose" and the other "replace." She hit the first button and a hole in the floor opened up and sucked down every last microscopic bit of the landscape that had once covered the floor of the room, leaving a pristine metallic surface. She hit the second button and a brand new city lowered down from the ceiling. It was the one the deliverymen had dropped off that morning. As Ariadne looked down on the new city it seemed so familiar and yet so different. She could see all the telltale signs of civilization and the contours of the land. This new city had skyscrapers too, but there were way more of them and they were even taller. Erotic thoughts began to swim through her head of all the kinky things she could do with those buildings, but she corrected herself. This was Olivia's city for when she returned next week. So she walked out of the room and hit the button to close the door.

Ariadne went directly to the bathroom to clean herself off. As she stood in the shower and let the warm water caress her delicate body she became aroused again at the thought of a fresh city waiting just across the hall. She began to argue with herself in her head about whether it was worth it. Olivia trusted her to watch the house. But Olivia was rich. And she wouldn't be back for a week.

She wrapped a towel around herself and walked back to the front door. On the table she found the receipt she had gotten from the delivery company. She dialed the phone number on the receipt and a generic-sounding receptionist answered on the other end.

"Hi, my name is Olivia," Ariadne lied, "and I was wondering if I could order another city...No, nothing was wrong with the last one, I just want another one...Yes, thank you." As the receptionist explained the details to Ariadne her mind began to wander. How could she do this? Lilliputians were essentially people after all, and she'd never wanted to harm anyone before. She thought of how helpless and tiny they were, how monstrous and unstoppable she must seem to them. She wasn't an evil person. She was normal and sweet and everyone knew it. She decided to change her mind.

"Excuse me," she said over the phone, interrupting the salesman. "I've changed my mind. I don't want one more city." She paused. "I'd like you to start sending them daily instead of weekly." When she hung up the phone, she went to the back of the house, hit the button to open the sliding door, and knew that another city would be on its way tomorrow.