- Text Size +

A roaring noise filled my ears and I was pulled back into the waking world.


I shivered as cold air washed over my body and I instantly knew that the roaring in my ears was just the air conditioning kicking on again. With a light push, I peeled myself off of the wooden surface I had been napping on and into a sitting position.


The sun had fallen below the towering buildings across the street, plunging the vast apartment into darkness. I whimpered unconsciously as my body continued to shiver from the sudden cold, and I slowly came to stand on my feet. All I could do for several long moments was search for a ray of sunshine peeking between the skyscrapers before the cold forced me to take more drastic measures.


My feet slapped against the wood as I walked over to my 'blanket', a small dirtied sweat sock that had been left for me by Megan. When I came within a few paces, its smell hit me like a punch in the gut and for a fleeting second I wondered if the warmth was worth curling up inside of it.


I was briefly amazed that after over a year of being her tiny pet, I could still muster that passing resistance. That question of whether or not giving her another inch was really worth it. Then I realized that my teeth were chattering and dove head first into the sock.


Stale foot sweat filled my nostrils, and the sweet funky flavor of her feet coated my tongue. I buried my head against the vague imprint left by her toes while I wrapped myself up in beaten up cotton.


I laid like that for a long time, drinking in the disgusting yet undeniably attractive scent of Megan. Even though after she had graduated college she had finally allowed me to spend time outside of her shoes while she was away, her presence still loomed over me constantly.


Every piece of colossal furniture in her Arlington apartment towered over me as I marched across the seemingly endless hardwood floors, seemed to evoke her tall athletic frame. When I did manage to make my way up onto her tables and chairs, I was still unable to escape her lingering scent. The couch reeked of her and her sheets constantly smelled of her enormous womanhood, which swallowed me whole at least once a day.


Her overpowering presence was far worse than her smell or the cavernous size of her modest apartment. She was so much larger than me that even a carelessly forgotten bra or blouse tossed onto the coffee table or floor meant that I was never far from her presence. At only a few inches tall even small objects like the sock I was wrapped up in made me painfully aware of how small I was.


It was only after my face became wet from my own warm breath that I wiggled around within the sock and poked my head out of its mouth. Instead of looking at the skyscrapers through the window, which only served to remind me of the gigantic redhead that ruled my life, I gazed out across her apartment.


The whole place was dark except for the light she kept on in her closet. The light that always served as an ever present reminder that I was her slave, and my job was to do her bidding. Most days, she kept me at a few inches tall and forced me to keep her shoes as close to mint condition as possible.


Once a week though, I got to be big.


Or well, bigger. To her I was still no bigger than a cat or small dog.


But ten inches felt like a mile when you were normally less than half of that. Those days my job was to straighten up around the apartment and do her laundry. Oh how I looked forward to those days every week. Pulling the sock closer around me, I couldn't help but smile as I realized tomorrow would be this week's big day. It'd be spent immersed in her scent but when all that work was done, I'd get to pull myself up onto her couch and actually have enough strength to turn on the television.


I knew that if I was ever caught, I would spend the entirety of the following day riding shotgun with her toes but dear god those moments of freedom were all I could ever think about. That brief twenty minute spurt between finishing the big day's chores and her coming home.


“Tomorrow,” I reminded myself, my voice weak and raspy in my own ears.


I closed my eyes and tried to imagine how different the gigantic home would look at the immense height of ten inches but my thoughts were broken by the sound of the front door swinging open.


“I'm home!”


Megan's voice was sickly sweet as it cut through the roar of the air conditioner with ease. The two words were followed by the mighty crash of the door slamming shut and the powerful tremors of her footfalls. With each step the tremors grow stronger, and I shut my eyes as tight as I could.


Maybe, just maybe, she would leave me alone if I looked like I was asleep.


Her enormous finger slammed into my skull and forced it down against the freezing wood of the table I was on. “Wakey wakey, little boy. Your triumphant giantess has returned.”


My whole body was shaking in fear as I opened my eyes. Directly ahead of me was a huge field of dark purple that I recognized as the shirt she wore for her after work soccer league. I swallowed as I lifted my head to meet her gaze.


Her gigantic green eyes narrowed down at me and her bright pink lips broke into a smile. Megan's curly red locks were pulled back in a tight ponytail and I could see that her face was still covered in a thin sheen of sweat. I fought the urge to crawl back into her sock as her huge sweaty face almost fell down on top of me.


“Did you miss me?”


Her warm breath reeked of beer and whiskey, and the combined scent was almost strong enough to get me buzzed.


“I missed you.”


She cooed the words before puckering her lips.


“Give me a kiss.”


I knew when she was tipsy there was no way to avoid her amorous delusions, so I clawed my way out of her sock and walked up to her shining pink lips. Trying not to think about how easily she could swallow me, I stood on the tips of my toes and pressed my lips against hers.


Megan giggled and then engulfed me in a kiss so powerful that I was almost sucked into her mouth. I landed back on the table with a wet plop and her enormous fingers curled around me, picking me up. The entire apartment blurred and each step sent a shudder through her body that she didn't notice.


“We kicked some ass tonight,” she began to prattle on about her game, which I learned was the final match of the season. While she spoke, she poured herself a tall glass of water and then flopped down onto her couch.


When she landed on the cushions, I was battered against her fingers and saw stars.


Before I could recover though, I was pressed into her sweat soaked shirt and forced to breathe in her fresh scent. I wiggled underneath her fingers, which only elicited another giggle from the giant woman beneath me. “Someone's a little feisty today, aren't they? Were you having a little fun in my sock?” Her fingers stroked my tiny body in a loving petting motion, “It's ok, I know all about boys and socks.”


The comforting strokes only lasted a second before her fingers dug into my sides and she lifted me off of her chest. I was unceremoniously dropped onto her sharp shin, and I was only just able to catch myself before I could fall down between her calves. Looking up and down her milky legs, I could see several bruises and one nasty looking scrape.


“It was a rough game,” she explained, “Don't worry though, your big bad owner can take those kind of hits.” Megan laughed, as she always did when she described herself as big or bad. No matter how long she owned me, or how small she made me, Megan never considered herself to be the all powerful being that she clearly was.


Which in some ways made her more frightening than the woman she had gotten me from.


“First things first.”


Her whole leg shuddered, and I turned to see that she was twisting her foot to get my attention.


She was wearing the same old black adidas that she always wore when she played soccer, or was feeling particularly casual. As she twisted her foot, I caught sight of the faded golden letters that read 'samba' after the third white stripe. Knowing what she wanted me to do, I crawled down her leg while offering the expected kiss to her bruises.


When I reached the enormous shoe, I clambered onto her ankle and dug into the knot. It took several long seconds and a few enthusiastic pulls, but I finally managed to undo her laces. She flexed her gigantic foot inside of the sneaker, which sent me tumbling down onto the couch next to her heel. I spent a moment staring up at her tall well worn shoes before I climbed on top of the other one and repeated the process.


With her shoes untied, she kicked them off to the floor below and I was hit with the full power of her stench. Her feet were particularly pungent after games, and I could see a ring of sweat staining the mouth of her socks as well as the toes and heel. She wiggled her toes and I watched the cotton stretch in response while she let out a low 'mhm' that rumbled deep in her chest.


The ground beneath me shifted as she stretched and twisted on the couch. She flipped on the television and fiddled with something on her coffee table before rolling over onto her side. I bounced against her shins and landed on the cushions, where I was instantly sent rolling down against her body. My face smacked against her shin, and my mouth was filled with her taste.


By the time I recovered, a cotton ball the size of my torso was being passed down to me by her god like fingers. The ball was damp and smelled strongly of chemicals.


“Be careful, little man, or else.” She stamped her foot against the armrest to ensure I understood what she meant.


Delicately taking the ball, I carefully picked my way over to her scrape while holding it out at arm's length. I had no doubt the strong disinfectant would hurt me far more than the light stinging she would feel. Finally, I stood before the scrape, and dabbed at it with a grimace.


Her leg tensed and flinched for a moment. Far away, I heard a sharp intake of breath, but it passed. With a few more swipes, she didn't seem bothered by it anymore. After a few minutes of working at the scrape, she passed a bandage down to me. It took me a few minutes to work the adhesive strip, but when I was finished, the scrape was covered with a 'skin tone' bandage that was three shades too dark for Megan's skin.


The volume of the television suddenly dropped out and I looked up to see Megan tilting her head down toward me. She had undone her pony tail, and her curly red hair hung limply around her face. “I bet you're excited for tomorrow, huh?”


Megan shifted her leg above me, and gently batted me with her sweaty sock.


I fought the urge to cough as her sweat went down my throat. Instead, I swallowed and called out, “Yes, of course!” For once, I wasn't just playing along with her strange games. I was always excited to be taller, even if it was just for a few hours.


She giggled.


“I think I'm going to keep you under my toes for the drive,” she brushed her right foot against me again and I suddenly froze. “I want to feel you squirm every time I accelerate.”


I had no idea what she was talking about, and all I could do was hope she kept talking.


“It'll be so nice to see everyone again. I mean, I haven't seen some of them in years. Oh and you'll get to see Stacey again, I know you miss her.” She knocked me to the ground with her enormous foot, and her laughter filled the apartment.


The laughter died down, and the television was turned back up.


“Yeah, Homecoming's going to be a blast.”

Chapter End Notes:

Back by popular demand (aka that one guy who suggested it).  Will post chapters as they finish.