- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains. Shrink, mouth, butt, crush, insertion, mouth play, unaware

Author's Chapter Notes:
The whole story is in this chapter. Sorry if you don't appreciate it but I'm new to this website so I don't really know how to do a lot of this stuff. Leave a comment to say if you liked it and how I can use more stuff.
Story

That was it. My sister Charlotte had had enough with me and my silly jokes. She lead me to her room. I had no idea why she desperately wanted me in her room so badly, then she took out this weird looking laser and shot it at me. I must have blacked out for at least 30 minutes. I looked from the floor where I lay, a little confused as to why everything looked so big. Then an evil laughter came from behind me. I turned my head to see my sister with an evil grin on her face. She picked me up and placed me in one hand. I stood right in the middle of the palm of her hand, sweat covered all over me. "Come here" said boomed, "give your sister a kiss". She hauled me over to her mouth which was bigger than me. I tried to wriggle from her hand but she kept a firm grasp. As she kissed me everywhere she licked me all over before popping me in her mouth. "If you wriggled too much I might have to swallow". She said trying to speak while keeping her mouth open. I scrambled my way towards the tip of her mouth. I fell to the floor and ran under her bed. "Hey wear did you go you little shit bag ". After 10 minutes of looking I made a dash for the door. My sister was facing away from me still searching under her bed, so that was my chance. What 2 meters was for her was a 200 meter sprint for me. Eventually I made it. I ran all the way to my room where I hid to catch my breath. About 4 hours later my younger sister Sian came home from tennis practise. She was a 5ft 10in 14 year old girl with long brown hair and tanned skin. If we weren't related then I would probably fall deeply in love with her. She was tired from all the training she did and went for a shower. I thought that she could probably help my case so I waited for her in her room on her chair. When she came out she went on her computer and started to chat with her boyfriend. Waiting for the right moment I noticed Charlotte poking her head round the door looking right at me. At that point she smiled at me and pointed another laser at me. Suddenly I couldn't move. Charlotte had frozen me as well. I stood helplessly watching my only chance of getting bigger again go unnoticed that I was even there. Sian's boyfriend convinced her to do a sexy nude dance on the chair that I was standing on. As she walked towards me I wished she would see me and help get me back to normal. Unfortunately for me she didn't and laid her naked round ass on me sliding it on the chair in a sexy way. I couldn't move at all so I just stuck to her ass as she wriggled on the chair. After she stopped she stood up and started twerking. Her boyfriend noticed me stuck to her ass and asked Sian what it was. Sian pealed me off her sweaty ass and looked me right in the eye. I thought she would notice me there but instead she said "it looks like a dildo man" shocked at what I heard Sian started to use me as a dildo to impress her boyfriend. She licks me up and down spreading her saliva all over me. She didn't stop there as she rub her boobs on me squishing my face in between her large cups. And if I thought it couldn't get any worse she placed me on the chair and rubbed her wet pussy on me. Covered in cum I could only smell the stink form her ejaculations. Spreading her pussy wide I went inside her pussy face on. Inside I couldn't breathe and started to choke on her cum. This wild sex ride occurred for another 20 minutes before she stopped. Later Sian entered Charlotte's room to ask where I was. Charlotte smiled and led her back to Sian's room where she picked me up and showed Sian how she shrunk and froze me. Now instead of helping me Sian kept Charlotte's promise to keep it between them. Now I was property of my 2 dominant sisters as there own slaves.
Chapter End Notes:
I've changed a bit at the end and if I haven't done so already done a part 2