- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: unaware, foot, crush, butt
Story

My parents went to visit my nan in hospital after she fainted at home. She lived in Australia and they said that they'd be back after about 2 weeks. Even though I was 16 they didn't think I was old enough to take care of myself or my little sisters Emma (13) and Katy (15).

They left me under the care of my 21 year old cousin Georgia who was back from university. She wasn't really enthusiastic about having to look after a 16 year old as I wasn't happy being looked after by her.

I was doing my homework in my bedroom when I fell asleep on the table. I woke up on the floor of my bedroom. I stood up to see what the time was only the table and everything else was huge. When I was sleeping I must have shrunken down to a mm tall and now stranded on the floor. I crawled up in a ball and started to cry.

Suddenly 2 giant feet appeared in my room and stood a foot in front of me. I looked up to see my girlfriend Rachel that had been let in by my sisters. They told her that I was upstairs and she took off her flip flops and came upstairs. I screamed up to her to see if she could see me. She couldn't hear or see me. To her I was just a dot on the floor. As she left she trod on my body squishing me to the floor.

She walked away unaware that she'd just crushed me under her giant foot making a dent in the ground. I ran after her but got tired as I reached the top of the stairs. She left afterwards through the front door and she went back to her home disappointed in me. Still crying my eyes out I sat and watched the large door closed by Emma.

I didn't bother trying to get her attention as I knew that she wouldn't hear me. I heard my phone ring from my bedroom and Rachel answered the answer phone. "Joe I don't know where you are or what your up to lately but I don't like it and I've taken some thought into it and I think we shouldn't see each other anymore. Goodbye". She said before hanging up.

I weeped on the floor with my face in the carpet and a tear lake forming from my face. I didn't notice Georgia come out of the shower and walk into the hallway. She stepped on me and I got stuck to her foot. I forgot about my deep sorrows and focused on getting help. She went into her room and dried herself off with her towel that she was wearing. I still lay stuck to her foot banging on her souls as hard as possible.

She failed to notice me and put on her music so any other sound was blocked out from her hears. The sound defended me almost making my eardrums bleed. As she put on her PJ bottoms I was caught in the fabric and carried but her leg. I ended up at the inside of her upper leg. As she went downstairs and sat down I was squashed under her leg. The pressure from her body pressed down on me. I thought that I would get killed under her weight but I stayed conscious and alive.

The time was 11:30 and Georgia decided to go to bed. Before she did she went to the toilet. I fell from her leg into her PJs again. I looked back up at the unaware giantess that sat above me. She was so huge and soo deadly but she was my only chance of help so I had to take that risk. Georgia finished her pee and pulled up her bottoms. Her ass cheek came closer to me. I pit my hands to try and block it out but it was no use as I was trapped between ass and bottoms.

To make matters worse she lay down on her back and fell asleep. I literally had a mouthful of her ass in my mouth. In her sleep she farted loud and smelly. I didn't sleep that night as I instead breathed in a giant fart bubble. I thought how this was going to be possible and what I must do to get some attention.