- Text Size +

“HEY!” Matt screamed inside his head, but his words would not come out. His mouth would not open, his tongue would not take the shapes it needed to, and his lounges did not expel the air. Nor did they take any in. In fact, not one part of the wolf’s body was working the way it was supposed to.

            He seemed to have control of his senses though, so at least he was not in complete peril. He could feel something soft below him, and the warmth of the summer air. He could here the buzzing of thousands of bugs outside. An almost imperceptible scent of pine wafted through an open window. But his vision was relatively useless. Matt hoped that is was because all the lights were turned off, but he couldn’t be sure.

            What was the last thing he could remember doing? Anything special? Anything crazy and stupid? Wait, he thought to himself, panic slowly growing. Did I get hurt! Again he looked around the room, but still he could not make out any substantial details. Am I… dead? No, that didn’t seem right.

            Before he could continue to think about his plight, he heard the distinguishing creek of an old door, and then saw a blinding light slip through the newly made crack. He tried to blink, shut his eyes from the brightness, but found that his eyelids were just as unresponsive as the rest of him.

            His vision adjusted quickly enough, though Matt almost wished that it hadn’t. Just barely was able to make out the scene around him. He saw pale blue walls decorated with posters of cars and athletes. He saw a desk littered with toys and papers. There were clothes scattered randomly on the floor, and a single lamp resting on a nightstand. But, more than anything, he saw the young red fox standing in the doorway, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

            “Hey!” Matt tried to scream again, but it had just as much of an effect as the last. Damn it! He screamed inwardly. Just. Say. Something!

            The fox turned, closing the door behind him. He was young, probably in his early teens. His big blue eyes hung lazily as he walked around his room, kicking his loose articles of clothing into a general pile, mumbling as he did so.

            Matt wasn’t able to make out much of the words, nor would he have actually cared if he did. When you are trapped, unable to move in a kid’s room, there are more pressing matters than what this fox was mumbling about. The most apparent one being, what the hell is going on?

            The wolf tried to answer this question, but was at a complete loss. So he turned his attention to another, equally puzzling one. Why hasn’t the kid noticed me? Again, he was left without an answer.

            It quickly became apparent that questions were getting him nowhere. He tried to take a deep breath to calm himself, realized with annoyance that movement was out of the question, and silently resolved himself to studying the environment around him. But, his detective skills were not at the level they should have been, and the tiny wolf found nothing that would help.

            “There,” the fox said happily once all of his clothing had been successfully piled up. Matt watched as the boy stretched, yawning as he did so. He was a cute fox, his light brown tummy sticking out slightly over the waistline of his pants. Beautiful red fur covered the rest of his body, from his tiny little feet to his gigantic and fluffy ears. Matt might actually have found the boy adorable, had this been a different situation.

            The boy the pulled his shirt over his head, carelessly tossing it onto the pile. He turned back to the bed then, lost in thought. Matt remained silent as the boy continued to ponder, though it was not like it had a choice.

            “I don’t know teddy,” the boy said absentmindedly. “You think it to hot to sleep with pants?”

            Matt couldn’t help but wonder, who the hell is teddy? Though, that probably wasn’t the most important question to ask. He found his answer soon enough.

            The boy climber onto the bed and grabbed one of his legs. He pulled the wolf closer, then effortlessly hoisted him into the air. It was only then that Matt realized the size difference between them. He couldn’t have been more than a quarter of the kid’s height!

            There were more revelations to come. The boy walked over to his closet door, Matt still held securely in his hand, then opened it to reveal the mirror within. Matt gasped, or would have, at the sight reflected back at him. The boy stood tall, a small teddy bare in his hand.

            Oh… Matt though, shocked. Now things started to make sense. Somehow, even though it was completely impossible, he had been turned into this boy’s teddy bare. Crap.

            The boy placed his paw onto his toy’s head then started moving it to make it look as if it was talking. In as deep a voice as he could manage the boy said, “Well Ty, I think it would be much to hot.” The boy turned his bear around so that their eyes met. Smiling, he said, “I agree.”

            Wait! Matt tried to shout as he realized what was happening. I don’t agree! I don’t! But nothing came out.

            Ty tossed the stuffed animal onto his bed, the bear landing with a hard plop, one of his arms folded awkwardly underneath him. Matt was then force to watch, thanks to his lack of eyelids, as the boy slipped his furry paws into his waistband, gave a cruel smirk, and pulled the last article of clothing off of his body. He held up the orange shorts, his privates now on full display, and said, “Now teddy, its impolite to stair.”

            This was acutely only the second time Matt had looked upon another naked animal. The first had been almost a year ago at some party where he and the other girl had drunk way too much. They had slipped into an unoccupied room, slipped out of their clothing, and quickly crawled on top of one another. Matt didn’t really have a great idea of what to do, so he as a bit nervous about the situation. That, coupled with the excess amounts of alcohol, and the fact that the girl under him was a literal pig, motivated his next actions. Right as he slipped in, a wave of vomit rushed out of his mouth and onto the girl’s unsuspecting face. Safe to say, he never saw her again.

            Ty climbed into the bed, tossing his shorts over his head in the general direction of the pile. He would find out the next day that he had completely missed, but that’s not important.

            He scooped up the little bear easily, flopping down onto his pillows with a rather large thud. He gave another yawn, then reached over to the light, pulling the thin cord. It went off, leaving the two in darkness.

            “Goodnight,” Ty said as he squirmed into a comfy position, nestling his bear close to his chest.

Most people in a situation like Matt’s would have their thoughts occupied either by sheer panic, or plans of escape. But, Matt wasn’t really normal. So instead, the young wolf’s thoughts were about how amazingly soft the boy’s fur was. Ty arms were lightly rapped around him, one under his head serving as a pillow, the other resting on his side. With his back up against the boy’s chest, Matt felt completely comfortable.

            You know, he thought to himself. This might not be so bad. I’m snuggled up with a cute young fox. Things could be worse. He allowed the tension to ease out of him. If he had been able to, he would have been smiling. I’ll worry about things tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh damn, nothing exciting happened! But don't worry, tomorrow the next, and final, chapter will be posted, along with the hot, sexual action you all crave.

And if you liked this, head over to my inkbunny acount, https://inkbunny.net/bleachwhiteskull for some of my crappy artwork!