- Text Size +

Amanda’s new treats

Chapter one

Samantha called asking if she could come visit it was a Friday I was not planning to go out so was happy to have the company, we had a good relationship after all she was still my sister in law even though my Andrew was long gone.
Three and a half years had passed by so quickly for us all Andrew now a faded memory to us, Samantha had totally forgotten about her brother.
Petra had also remained a friend she often reflected on our first encounter my husbands demise still turned us on the conversation soon brought back the memories allowing them freedom once again to roam and tease our sex they would come to life the sound of his pitiful screams played back a video on a loop, the sight of Petra sitting on the toilet in the morning smoking her cigarette whilst pushing out my Andrew’s remains and then casually wiping herself clean with toilet paper, the sight of her curvy bum covered in the lacy material of her knickers and the knowledge that my Andrews body had just passed between her cheeks sent my sex into over drive. The vision had remained with me to this day Petra had been keen to repeat this scenario many times watching her tease and consume an innocent man always turned me on this was our idea of girls night in I always looked forward to seeing her sat there lazily pooping out her victims remains.

I still preferred the younger ones but these were hard to come by so I would do my research then befriend the other mums with little boys only when my uncontrollable urge to play my game took control would i use my gift to shrink them down so that I could eat them alive.

my daughter Natalie was a bundle of energy so I was limited as to when I could have my own fun with my little toys, Samantha always came to my rescue allowing Natalie to go and stay at hers, Phillip her son always keen to play with her whilst together.

It was an unusual day for her to come visit me on it was out of character she always kept a Friday free for her to take Phillip to visit her mums in the care home, she was frail now the staff there looking after her needs, she would often complain to me about his behaviour whilst there but Phillip was only a child seeking entertainment and stimulation.
I was curious as to her reason for this surprise visit, I heard the door open Phillip came running in to give me a big hug sending messages to my sex. I was having visions of his fate daily now he was on my menu and I was looking forward to having my fun with him. Samantha would allow him to come to stay with us as I could now afford to stay at home and take care of my little girls need so Phillips presence did not interfere with my work schedule in fact his presence inspired me, my business had been successful thanks to the reality of the animation taken from my own personal experiences. Samantha walked in a big smile written all over her face she hugged me I could sense her excitement the children were soon playing happily together. Samantha was keen to talk so we settled down in the kitchen.

“Do you remember Emily from the next street she was Andrews first girl friend.”

I nodded Andrew had often talked about her early on in our relationship much to my annoyance.

“Well her two boys have shrunk so I was wondering, well hoping that you would go visit her I am sure you would enjoy getting to know her seeing as you would be taking her sons away to be eaten at some point we are still friendly would you like me to arrange a visit for you ,it would be I‘m sure a very satisfying thing treat for you”

I smiled my knickers wet with excitement my thoughts still fixated on her own sons inevitable mystery tour into the bowels of my body Samantha held my hand

“ oh by the way its started with Phillip he has lost 2 inches in height this last week soon it will be his time to be used as a toy I’m really excited for you Amanda ”

I smiled at her I still found her excitement strange allowing me to consume her lovely sons body for my pleasure today was turning into a very erotic day for me. Once the process had begun I could easily manipulate his bodies mass and force it to react into changing the molecular make up to allow the cells to re-evolve into a miniature replica ready for me to consume, my heart pounded in my chest with anticipation all my time spent playing hide and seek under my skirts would soon bear fruit his fleshy body soon to stain my knickers. I found concentrating my energies on my prize distracting so I went into the living room pretending to get some thing I was able to focus on him there it would not take me long to get him prepared for his little trip inside my tummy. I offered Samantha the ferrero rocher chocolates they were her favourite I always kept a box handy as a treat for her.

“ooh now that’s exciting I am looking forward to the day my nephew’s body becomes available as a treat for me, actually Samantha I was hoping you were bringing him here today for me to eat”

She shifted about awkwardly on her chair her body movements enough to allow me to draw my own conclusions we heard an exasperated squeal coming from the living room.


Natalie came running in

“Philip’s gone mammy he went away like magic?”


Samantha looked at her puzzled! Natalie tugged at my hand leading me into the living room a pile of clothes lay by the settee, I turned excitedly to Samantha.”

“ Its happened Samantha”

I tried to contain my excitement but it was impossible the crotch of my knickers now soaked my orgasm made me feel weak I held onto the arm of the chair to regain my composure.

she smiled at me as I rummaged through his spent clothing looking for my nephews four inch body. He looked up at me a big grin on his face, he smiled at me the inquiring look on his face made me giggle, I was shaking in anticipation at what was going to befall him. I handed him over to Samantha she looked at me bemused her emotional detachment already started, she looked down at him then handed him back to me, Natalie tugged at my dress excitedly.

”mummy can I keep him he can still play with me I can dress him up in my dolls clothes in my bedroom“

I knelt down beside her Phillip was now nestled in my hand contented he felt safe there.

” I’m sorry sweetheart Phillip he won’t be here for very long I may keep him for a few days but he will not be here after Sunday I am going to have him for my dinner”

Samantha turned to us both

“shall I take Natalie home with me till Sunday that way you’ll have more time with him I’m sure you will enjoy his company until its time for him to leave”

I nodded my approval Natalie run to her room to put her toys and pyjamas into her over night bag Phillip lost already a fading memory to her, I wondered if she would grow up wanting to eat little boys the way I did. I was excited the aroma’s from soiled underwear filled the air I needed to wash and change but not before I had a little fun with my new toy. Samantha looked at me her eyes fixated on my lower half a knowing look in her eye no words needing to be spoken my sexually aroused state known to us the air filled with my scent.

my cherry chop stick throbbed the messages flowed like electricity to my brains sexual transmitters and back into my knickers Phillip was in for a long weekend of sleepless torment.…But he was only one I wanted to make the most of him so I decided to visit Andrews old girlfriend I was not going to wait for her to hand them over to me I would suggest it but if she was reluctant as some mums are I would steal them away when I left. My plan was simply a nice friendly visit to say hello and get to understand her better once I had her attention I would be able to manipulate her thoughts accelerating the transformation helping her mind to forget about them. I arranged to meet her at eleven am at her house her voice was pleasant I was sure we would get along fine.

Phillip moved about in hand he was getting impatient with me so decided he needed to calm down besides I needed to fuck him my pussy ached screaming at me for attention, I lifted my skirt up and rolled my white knickers down my thighs just enough to be comfortable opening my legs. I held him up to my face he grabbed at my nose with his little hands the playful smile made giggle.

“I’m afraid aunty Amanda needs you to help her Phillip would you like to help me I am desperately in need of sexual satisfaction and you are just the size now for me to gain pleasure from.”

He nodded his approval not understanding a word of it, mischievous fingers tickling my cheeks soon he would be inside there ready to start his journey a one way trip into my tummy, I shivered at the thought my excitement barely contained. I tucked my skirt into the hem line then opened my legs my labia protruded I was wet I eased his little legs down my slit the feeling of his little feet kicking wildly tickling my pubic hairs sent electric shocks to my brain, god was I turned on I could not wait to get him inside my pussy. He struggled franticly as I eased his legs into my tight hole his screams were barely audible to me I carried on inserting my living dildo into my hungry tube that needed satisfying.
I pushed the last visible part of Phillips head inside the outer ring of fleshy muscle, it closed around his little head sealing him inside my sex, I pulled at his writhing body dragging him deeper into me my first orgasm came in a flood spurting my fluids onto my underwear.

“mm they will need to be changed before I leave”

I lay on my bed fucking my nephews warm body until satisfied I was exhausted the energy spent gaining pleasure made me tired I pulled at Phillips head to release him from the hungry monster lurking behind the forest of hairs. He was fast asleep the memories came flooding back to the first time I used one of my kin strange how such an act can nurse a child into slumber. I licked his skin my sexual discharge tasted sweet to me. I put him into the cage he nestled against the soft material on the little toy bed he was just the right size for it, i locked the cage door and showered quickly then left to collect the other meals.

I rang the ornate door bell I was worked up I loved this part of the hunt the thrill of the chase always made me horny, the pad in my knickers needed to soak up my discharge. Emily was an attractive woman her husbands pictures adorned the furniture I casually looked around the room taking in the scene. There were no pictures of the two boys any where in the home I asked her if she had any children, she hesitated before answering her brain already struggling to recollect the birth of her two beautiful boys. My heart pounded in my chest I looked around for any signs of them. Emily lead me to one of the bedrooms and pointed to a card board box on top of the computer desk, I peered into the box there sound asleep lay the two boys. I smiled at her.

“They are very small Emily”

“Yes I know I really don’t know what to do with them ..I mean all the toys are of no use none of the clothes fit any more I can’t even take them for a walk, they may as well not be here at all”

I tried not to smile too much I knew exactly what to do them I was going make sure they ended up in my toilet before the end of the weekend. I decided to be bold it always seemed to be the best approach.

“I will take them away with me Emily that way you will be able to have a normal life with your handsome husband”

She turned to me the relief written in her eyes she picked up the box and handed it to me I shook with excitement this was very easy I turned and carried the box out to my car placing it on the back seat, I turned to her and gave her a hug then left I fingered my self whilst driving home the adrenalin surging through my veins this was turning out to be a really fun week end for me.

I could not wait to get them inside i needed to gain their trust i had big plans for them judging by their size i was guessing they were around 5 and 7 in age this excited me even more i had a new toy that needed to be tested the older one looked like he would fit snugly into it, he was in for a rough time. I took them up to my bedroom Phillip was awake now and hungry so i decided to feed him and the youngest boy now in my possession the oldest needed to be prepared for his adventure. I was desperate to try this my body ached in anticipation i opened the box the latext sleeve was firm enough to be used but pliable enough to hold him in position i lifted him up and pushed his legs into the side it was a tight fit for him but after ten minutes of gently easing his body into it i pulled the last part around his head. He looked funny his body now wrapped up in my new sex toy his head was supported at each side allowing his little face freedom my design had worked out a treat all i needed to do now was test it.
I stuck it onto my wooden dressing table chair in readiness for my experiment he struggled to move this made it wobble about like a pendulum something I was not expecting to happen, this made me even more aroused, I stood before him the large latex toy moving backwards and forwards with his bodies movements. I pulled my knickers to one side and slowly lowered myself onto the head of it the little boy screamed out in fear as my hairy sex slipped over him his face brushed against my soft inner flesh sending me wild with pleasure his face rubbed against my clit sending electrifying signals to my brains receptors and back to my clitoris I shook with excitement.

I could feel his head pressing against the walls of my soft fleshy tunnel as I pulled on it slowly the rhythmic thrusts gripping the surface of my new best friend I needed satisfaction and he was going to provide me with it.
My muscles went into spasms as my first climax tensed every muscle in my body, the little boys latex prison pressed hard against his flesh, it held him firmly deep inside my elastic tunnel unable to escape. I rode him for a few minutes before allowing him to breath fresh once again I felt my insides spring back as the large phallus slid out of my vagina with a loud squelch the clear fluids from insides run down between my legs , his screams once again audible to me. I moved adjusting my position my anus hovering above him I slowly lowered my bum towards the exposed head my toy moved about violently trying to escape the dark sphincter muscles waiting to swallow him up, I reached underneath my bum holding it in place until it came into contact with tip of the dildo, my arse hole stretched as I pushed down onto the forgiving latex hood, his screams increased the pressure now exerted on his little head pulled the sides in squeezing it in a vice like grip, the latex pressed firmly against his little skull for what seemed minutes but was actually only a few seconds until he passed through into my smelly bowels. I was aware that he needed to breath so I had to be wary of the time he would spend deep inside my refuse tunnel, he would soon be here in a different guise but for now he was intact alive with breath in his lungs the pungent smell now filling them the horrid smell of my waste. I moved up down the shaft slowly my fingers teasing my clitoris the feeling of the hard lump now inside my bum hole was sensational my lube leaked from my pussy it was thick and creamy now as I got more excited, my period was due soon, my desire to fuck these boys out of control. I sat down onto the chair swallowing my victims body encased in my dildo I could feel him moving about stimululating me further his face rubbed against the nerve endings of the lining inside sending shivers of delight through my clitoris. I climaxed again and again I pushed my fingers inside my sexy hole to press against the toy buried inside my rectum until it became unbearable, I eased my bum upwards allowing him freedom he gasped for air as the head slid out of my tight hole the sphincter muscles snapped shut sealing my waste tunnel until it was needed.

I pulled the latex phallus from its anchorage he was sobbing violently his face bathed in sweaty mucus I took him to the bath room and washed it clean with warm water making sure as not to hurt my little prize. Soon he would be coming out not going into my bum hole I smiled at the vision now dancing in my head. I released him from the latex hood I smiled at him I waited for him to calm down before putting him with his brothers and Phillip, he welcomed the friendly faces and was soon playing with them.
I needed to freshen myself up my underwear wet and sticky from my lubricant I felt alive my nipples sensitive to every movement I made, the images rolled past my eyes I could not wait to play with them. The toilet seat felt cold against my skin my urine sprayed against the porcelain it felt good I knew I would have to pee my little toy had eased some out whilst I fucked the little boys head.

Time now my friend Andrews ex girlfriends mind already moved on the memories of her boys lives with her drifted bye, I owned them now and I was anxious to send them on their way one at a time. The desire to tease and torment them turned me on I could not explain this? many times I had tried to justify my reasons for doing such a cruel act but could not. Petra was more clear about it to her men and boys were hers to be used for what ever she desired, no remorse needed consideration she was a cold hearted killing machine. The look in her eyes when she had a man in grasp was scary even to me there would be no rescue for the victim he was going to end up in the toilet a dirty stain in her knickers.
I showered my body cleansed from the days visits to toilet I felt fresh I reached in the drawer for a clean pair of knickers the cotton felt soft against my skin the wiry hairs poked through the material some escaping out the sides I needed to trim them before my next beach holiday.

I sat down at my desk sketching out a story line depicting the outcome for my unlucky captives the visions danced in my head on ways to have my sexual fun before the final game of death to played out. I enjoyed the tunnel game but it seemed tame now the excitement lost to me I needed to devise something more exciting! A game which would allow them knowledge of the ending, I wanted them to understand that I was hunting them a game of hide and seek with a mouth willing to swallow if they got caught. It needed to be fun and exciting to them a game in the eyes of a little boy with places to hide from me so I could appear playful but fearful.
I would need some time to create my little playground but then I had all the time in the world.