[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Two orphans meet together under unfortunate circumstances and soon grow fond of each other. Once of age they get cast out of the Orphanage. As the girls go on with there live's A fantasy of there's soon come's true when one of the sister's makes a potion, for all there dream's to come true.

 

This story is based of World of Warcraft or WoW. If you dont like Fantasy or nongentle stories, look somewhere else.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Entrapment, Feet, Furry, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, New World Order, Odor, Scat, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Slave, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/f
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10090 Read: 35209
Published: August 07 2014 Updated: October 10 2014
Story Notes:

This is a Story based of World of Warcraft or WoW. I own no rights and make no money off of this story what so ever. All names and rights are the property of Blizzard Entertainment.

1. Starting the Fire by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4529 words)

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO MY STORY! Now i know i already have a Warcraft story on this site but i was in a very fun situation with someone else the other day and i have to tell you. Holy Shit it was hot i loved it. The idea. The acts portrayed, and most of all the situations the main character's got into.

I was going to add this as a bonus chapter to "Wow's littlest Pet Shop" But i for the life of me could not figuer how to put it in so i had to make it a new one entirely. Now i dont plan on making this a request story so you will just have to sit back and watch the events unfold on there own but trust me guys, its a great story.

Now as i said it was with someone else and they gave me idea's i have never even thought about and as you know my mind is stuck permanently in the gutter so it was some amazing thing's.

The credit for most if not all the idea goes to my partner in crime. Now i must say a warning, which i usually dont half to but seriously guys, if you are faint at heart what so ever, this story will get dark fast.

But i shant keep you waiting.

Now turn off the lights,

Kick back,

and...

ON WITH THE SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Onward to Pornshire! by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3678 words)

Welcome back all to this... delightful tail? Anyways i must again say this as a precaution.

If you aree faint of heart and like maybe soft vore or gentle giantess, THIS IS NOT THE STORY FOR YOU

This Chapter like i said in the previous chapter is very dark. If you dont like that kind of thing exit this right now.

If how ever you get off to cruel and unusual torture, welcome to my minds best work.

Also like before i do not claim full credit for this story, i had a partner with a just as warped amazing mind as mine and i must say Thank you for your help with this.

 

 

NOW! without further adoo

ON!

WITH!

THE!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

3. The Proud City Of Stormwind by Franchise Writer [Reviews - 0] (1883 words)

I know i haven't updated this one in awile but thats because it was just ment to be a short story. This is the final Chapter ending this story so its a little shorter then my usual work.

On the bright side once this is ended i will have a spot open for one of my new story's. As it stands i have 2 neck and neck for which i will post first so we shall see soon enough which i pick.

Now without further adoo

Sit back

Turn off the lights

Get comfy

And

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!