- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The beginning of the chapter is just an intro so you can skip that bit and continue with the rest of the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was my thirteenth birthday. It was 5 days before Christmas so all my friends were away on their holidays to New York or Paris or Rome. This meant that I had to spend it with my family at home, which isn't as bad as it sounds.
You see I have two older sisters called Megan 17 and Grace 14. Despite them being my family and it being totally wrong I had huge crushes on both of them.
Being the younger of the three I witnessed them going thought their teen years getting grumpy and wearing sweat pants that said princess on their butts. That was what made me fall in love with them.
Grace was a normal sized 14 year old girl with a brownish kind of colour hair (I can't really tell cause I'm colourblind) that falls down just a few inches past her shoulders. She was tanned and had the feet of a goddess. Those things were so smooth you could glide your hand across it and think your touching newly made paper.
Megan was quite tall at 6" 5' with long blonde hair hair that was always tied up in a ponytail. She was the head cheerleader at her school and her skirt was so small on her. A few times I would 'drop my spoon at dinner' and bend down to get a look at her panties.
Also they were both really fit girls, even though they didn't go to the gym they still had gifted bodies. But the main thing that always got me aroused was the glorious butt they had.
Sometimes when I was little when I got scared in the night I would just imagine Graces feet or Megan's short skirt. Or even seeing them waving their naked ass' right in my face and spreading open their pussies that I imagined were great.
That night when I blew out my candles I would always make the same wish every birthday or every time I got to break the wishbone on the turkey at Christmas.
I would wish that I could stay with my sisters forever and then stare at them smiling down at me with their angel faces. That night after I went to bed for the first time as a teenager and would also be the first night I had as a different person as I woke up to find out for myself.
It was dark and something big was on top of me. After a minute of crawling under the weird object I found daylight and saw I was in my room.
Only one thing was my bed was towering over me even though I was standing up. Then I realised the weird thing I was stuck under was my pyjamas that I'd slept in that night. That was when I noticed I was naked but more importantly I had shrunk.
Examining myself with the size of my bed I figured that I must have been about an inch tall. Then I remembered that I could now have some fun with my sisters and they might not even know I was there.
I thought for a while giving a thought that I knew no way to return myself back and what my family would react to me in my new form. I thought about never going back and living my fantasies with Grace's feet and Megan's sexy panties.
But couldn't think to imagine how my mother would react if I just disappeared. I spent ages with all these possibilities in my head until Grace walked past my room with no shoes and socks on, I got a good glimpse of the soul of her foot and couldn't resist getting aroused by this sight.
Then I forgot all the other ideas an headed towards Grace's room with adrenalin pumping through my body and my Bognor getting ardent than rocks. Could my deepest fantasies come true in a few moments when I enter her room?. Hint: yes
Chapter End Notes:
By the way in real life I am very deeply colourblind. It fucking sucks!