- Text Size +
When Tilly got to the empty house she whisked off her shoes and ran upstairs to her room to try her new toy. A hand appeared from the opening and pulled me out along with the used tampon I was now stuck to. "Haha" she laughed peeling off the sticky thing from my body and chucking it towards her bin, missing the lid by an inch. "How did it feel to be consumed by my fat ass" she giggled towards me. Through my head ran the memories of the weight she put on me. How her cheek sucked me in like a black hole.

My silence gave Tilly the idea that I didn't enjoy my experience. "Well before we get started I'm in the mood for some dinner" she said skipping out of her room. "But before we go downstairs I need to undress as I'll be all alone for the rest of the day. Unfortunately my mum was working the night shift which meant that she wouldn't be in until 1 O'clock in the morning. This left plenty of time for Tilly to carry out her wicked plan. She popped me on top of the was basket and started to strip down.

She slipped off her top revealing a black bra holding her B sized breasts in place. Then the bra came off too. Next was the tight jeans I was first trapped under. It took ages to get them off as they acted as another layer of skin against her toothpick shaped legs. I watched in horror as my sister stripped off I front of me, about to torture me using her enormous butt. After untying her hair from a hair band she looked down at me and started to tease me with her ass.

She pretended to sit on me by stopping inches above my head. She then grabbed me and ran downstairs to the kitchen wearing nothing but her panties. As she spread the butter over her slices of bread she said, "what should I put in my sandwich?" As she said that, she grinned down at me like the witch that she is. "No please don't eat me I'm your brother. You would never do that to me, I'm only 14!" I screamed begging her not to place me in her sandwich.

"Don't be silly. We have much more fun planned before I get rid of you." My feelings were very mixed as I was glad not to be eaten by her. My greatest fear was having to face her teeth which would shred my fragile body in one bite. However my suffering would be over soon and I wouldn't have to endure the torment of her butt. Tilly made her sandwich and then walked over to the kitchen table. "I only got a few seconds to squish you under my butt at the lab so this is the perfect time for you to get reunited". With that she placed me on the chair and her ass cheek landed softly on top of me.

She wriggled on her seat which slid me further to her butt crack. Soon I was now right underneath her ass hole, separated by the thin layer of her panties. Tilly took her time eating her sandwich to keep me under her ass for as long as possible. I could hear the rumbling sounds of her digestive system dissolving the sandwich. Then the sounds got much louder as I realised Tilly was about to fart. The loud roar of fart bounced around in her panties filling up my lungs and making me puke in my mouth.

There I lay, smothered in a giant butt cheek and covered in my own sick. This was an absolutely horrible feeling that made me want to end my life where I was. Tilly finished her sandwich with a satisfying burp. She scooped me up in her hand unable to she the puke I'd just thrown up all over the seat and her panties. Back in her room she took off her panties making her naked in front of me. First she took all my clothes off so I was naked as well. Then she laid down on her bed, reached back and dropped me on her ass.

I bounced around on the trampoline like butt cheek which made Tilly giggle. "Kiss my ass" she ordered. Frightened for my life I got down on my knees and kissed her butt cheek. The odor coming off her ass was super strong. "Lick my ass clean" she barked down to me. Again I did as I was told licking up the sweat and grime off her butt cheek. The first taste made me throw up on her butt cheek, but she didn't notice, so I moved to a different place on her butt cheek.

As I moved Tilly started to shake her ass that caused me to fall between the two cracks. I sat up only to see the walls slowly close in on me. She rubbed her butt cheeks around twisting my body in different directions. Through the wall of fat ass cheek I could hear Tilly laughing her socks off in enjoyment. I just feared what other cruel tricks Tilly had in store for me.

The walls came apart where at first the light was blinding but I was glad to see it. Tilly had gotten tired and decided to go to bed. She rolled over onto me before quickly jumping to her feet. While Tilly was occupied with her pyjamas I chose to make a run for it. My little legs only carried me a certain way before I was forced to a gentle jog. I thought I could escape until a shadows appeared above me, and I was flattened by a pair of Togo pants. "Uh uh uh. You can't escape me" she hissed grabbing her tank top to put on.

To make sure I couldn't escape her during the night she dropped me down the back of her yoga pants and went to sleep on her back. In her sleep she tilted on her side which left me lying on the side of her butt cheek with the other dangling above me. But before I could get stable on my feet she rolled onto her front. I fell between the crack and my legs were trapped inside her ass hole. On my feet I could feel how sticky, warm and gooey it was in there. Realising that I couldn't escape I laid my head against one of her butt cheeks and fell asleep.

We both dreamt about the next day but we both had different ideas and opinions of how that day would go.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for the ratings guys. I really appreciate it!

Just a heads up about the next chapter. It will contain very gruesome butt activity that some may not enjoy. Hope you like it anyway! Jamilton :)