- Text Size +

My girlfriend is wonderful.  She's a petite cutie with dark black hair, ending in fiery red tips.  And she knows all about my fantasies.  Naturally, she enjoys telling me any number of stories, and loves teasing me into an aroused mood.

This time she wanted to try going one step further.

'Garett, do we have anything left to eat in this house?!'

'Sorry Kira, I think were out of most of the groceries from our trip on Saturday. Why not just go out and grab some?'

She didn't seem to think this was the right idea.  I turned my head from the couch to see her piercing look.  I figured I must have said something wrong, but her eyes almost seemed to sparkle as she clamored out of the kitchen and came over.  

'Well, I guess I've got a good snack right here...'

My cock stiffened.  She knew I loved being teased with vore.  The thought of sliding down her throat always drove me carnally wild.  Something about her the thought of her wide open maw, and teeth dripping with saliva; I tried to banish the thought.  She leaned in close.

'Why don't we try to take your little fantasies further, hmm?  Seeing as how I'm already hungry, it seems like a great time to try something new.'

I wasn't really sure what she had in mind.  She must have sensed this, as she grasped my hand and led me back to the kitchen.  The cupboards were pretty bare, I knew.  I had eaten the last of our leftovers this morning.  All that remained was the fruit bowl.  A few green grapes, an apple, and a pear.  

I leaned in to kiss her.  Nibbling at her earlobes, I wrapped my hands around her, just under her breasts.  She moaned softly. 

'Mmm, thats nice.  But it really doesnt do anything for my hunger pangs.  I did have something in mind though.  I think some Garett grapes would satisfy.  Just imagine, stuffed into a nice green grape, sliding down my throat.'

'Mmm,' I echoed.

She moved her hands to the fruit bowl and twisted around in my arms.  Opening her mouth wide, she lifted the grape up and dangled it gently overwards.  Knowing I was watching, she lowered it down slowly, and sealed her lips tight.  Pulling off the stem, she rolled the grape in her mouth, and then moved it backwards.

'Down you'd go.'  she teased.

With a succinct gulp, I watched the globe travel down her throat.  The bulge in her neck moving down easily, and dissapearing.

'Alright!  Now you know how its done.  So its your turn.' 

I chuckled, pretending to eye the tiny grapes left in the bowl.

'I'm not sure I'm going to fit cutie.'

'Well, that can be arranged.'

She turned back to the grapes.  Lifting one up, she brought it close to my face.  Her nail sliced a small opening in the fruit.  She then smiled at me, and grabbed my arm tight.  And something strange happened.  The grape expanded.  I refocused my eyes.  The room expanded! 

I turned my eyes now towards Kira.  Her smile had gotten even wider.  Looking into her eyes, I caught a glimpse of my reflection.  I was getting smaller every second.  The grape and I were of comparable size, both resting in her palm.

'See, that will work just fine.  Now, best you two join your friend in my belly.  I'm still famished.'

I protested for but a second.  Kira's strong fingers pushed me towards the cut in the grape.  I felt its fleshy layers as I was thrust inside towards the centre.  And looking through the hazy green interior, I tried to struggle and get back out.  But the grape was cramped and tight.

'Garett, you should look down, this is your favorite part!'

I turned my eyes downwards.  Kira was holding me up, trapped inside the grape.  And I was dangled above her open maw.  Her teeth still smiling and dripping with salivary anticipation.  I wriggled inside the grape trying to escape.

'Wiggling? I love it! I hope you keep that up once you go down.  I've always wondered what you'd feel like trying to escape my stomach.'

She then lowered my prison towards her crimson tongue.  Her moist breath fogged the grape as it approached.  And with little hesitation, she closed her lips up tight around the top and plucked the stem.  I rolled forward into her mouth, unable to prevent the motion.  Her tongue immediately began playing with its newfound toy.  The grape and I were tossed between her teeth and into her cheeks, then back around to her tongue again.  Soon, she opened her mouth slightly.

'Alright Garett,' her muffled voice said, 'time for you to be a good snack and dissapear'. 

Her mouth shut tight again.  Her saliva coated the grape intently, and it rolled deftly to the back of her throat.  With a firm pressure, I was gripped by her strong swallow, and sent sliding into her esophagus.  Helpless to stop my descent, her walls pulsed, propelling the grape down towards her stomach to join its friend in becoming Kira's food, and eventually, her waste.

---

Kira smiled.  She wondered if maybe Garett would be aroused at being turned into food.  She watched the globe containing her boyfriend mounded inside her throat, pausing momentarily as she swallowed again to polish it off.  It dissapeared downwards without any hesitation.  Either way, she hoped he enjoyed sliding down her throat as much as he did in her stories.  She felt the subtle 'pop' as he landed inside her belly.

Kira grabbed another grape and chewed, swallowing its sweet pulp down hungrily.  She grinned to herself again, patting her belly.

'Hope you enjoy yourself in there Garett.  I know I'll enjoy sendig you off later today.  And don't worry, I'll pick up some more groceries this afternoon.'

Kira felt a small wiggle in her tummy.  She hoped it was her boyfriend struggling, but it might just be her stomach churning.  With a small sigh, she fluttered over to the couch and lay down, listening to the faint sounds coming from her belly as she dozed off.

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

This one is short and sweet, but hopefully the occasional voreaphile will enjoy.

Feedback, comments, and any requests are always welcome.

-Xxana