- Text Size +

Kinata loved her sushi. Practically any kind, at any meal. It was fantastic. The dark nori enveloping sticky white rice, stuffed with fresh soft fish or meat, avocados and cucumber, tightly sealed into a whirl. A small dip of soy sauce, and she was in heaven. But she longed to try something new, a fresh take on her favorite rolls. Eel or salmon was delicious, no doubt, but her sense of adventure tweaked a strong desire to seek an unknown flavor.

She had a blind date tonight all thanks to her best friend Yurin. At 21 years old, Kinata was pretty new to the charms of men. She thought they were attractive, but finding someone who excited her, physically, emotionally, sexually... it all seemed like a lot of work. Still, this suitor was a new friend of Yurin's, an exchange student from Canada by the name of Daniel. Yurin had been sure to tell him of Kinata's fondness for fish and rice, so tonight she would be headed to meet this foreign guy, and to enjoy sushi at a new restaurant that promised to present her with something tasty.

Kinata pressed through the bustle of the Tokyo streets. Bright lights and ads lit every street and alley, leaving little privacy or darkness to any passerby. The walk was short from the subway, and Kinata had a few minutes left until she was supposed to meet Daniel. Her mind raced, but she slowed, and repeated to herself her aim. Eat sushi, slowly, don't be a glutton. But enjoy yourself, and enjoy him if he's nice, and if he's really nice... well now that was a different thought path altogether. Kinata was no stranger to a warm bed, and she lived alone in a comfortably sized apartment. She tried to refocus on the last few steps to the restaurant. Spying a tall dark-brown haired young man with blue eyes waiting by the doors, she knew she had the right place. He sure was tall, and handsome, delicious.

'Daniel? I'm pleased to meet you. My name is...'

'Kinata. You are even prettier than Yurin described. I'm so glad you came out for dinner.'

His Japanese wasn't perfect, but neither was her English. His compliment was so forward, and he appeared so genuine. It was refreshing. Very unlike the Japanese boys she knew. He led her inside, and they sat at a low table, side by side.

'I have to admit, this is all very new to me' he offered with a laugh, 'and my legs hardly fit.'

A crooked smile rang across her face. She liked him. That was fast, she thought. He's kind of adorable in a goofy sort of way. Still, she thought he would taste amazing as a sushi roll, dipped in a generous amount of soy sauce. The menus were quite extensive, and Kinata searched for something new for her taste buds to trial. She ordered a curious new octopus roll, alongside several of her favorites. He struggled with the menu, clearly confused by the Kanji symbols for the various dishes. His brow furrowed taught, she leaned in close and inhaled his scent. He reflexively relaxed as she began pointing out a few tasty things to sample. He smiled gratefully, far too wide, with large dimples. Yurin was right, he was really cute, he would make a fantastic final course.

He struggled to correctly pour out tea for the two of them, she grinned to herself. He spilled here and there, an attempt to act overly formal, and smirking every time he dribbled the steaming brew.

'Well, i hope you like the food here. I'm told you know your way around good sushi.'

She replied with a smile, and began probing. She learned about his background, his studies here in the city, his ambitions for mastering language, his enjoyment of writing and guitar. When it was evident he couldn't quite offer similar small talk, she helped him wade through more basic words. And as he slowly shared a humorous story about his pet dog breaking a sprinkler on the orchard where he grew up, their plates arrived. They looked delicious.

He was adept with the chopsticks. She began piling globs of fish into her mouth with rapid motions of her instruments. She turned to him with her mouth stuffed full. He had just eaten his first piece, and was staring at her with his cute smile, fighting back laughter as he saw her cheeks ballooned like a chipmunk. She found herself laughing too, as she forced the mouthful down with a satisfying swallow. She fantasized about him following that gulp down to her belly. When she finished her several plates first, he offered her a full plate with one of his rolls.

Marry me, she mused to herself.

'Walk me home' she said aloud.

She was so stuffed when finally the last plate was empty. She tried to muffle a quiet burp as she leaned backwards to relax. With a small flourish of his hands, he accepted the bill without even eyeing it, replacing it with an appropriate sum to cover their meal. Kinata began to stand, and he followed suit. They exited into the busy nightlife wading in the streets. He offered his arm and she took it willingly, purposefully feeling his muscled arm as she slipped hers through. He was handsome, fun, and liked sushi, what more could she ask for in a dessert? She feigned shyness as they departed together.

They reached her tall apartment building just as it began to rain. An umbrella twirled from under his coat and appeared above them flashily. He reached his arm around her back and pulled her close. She could smell his chest, and it was intoxicating. She was not one for a one-night stand, but couldn't help herself. She ushered him in, asking if he'd like some more tea or coffee. He politely agreed, and followed her in.

They entered the elevator as he finished tucking away the umbrella. It opened, but was strangely empty. His hand came to rest on her shoulder, his thick palms covering her scapula, his thumbs pressing inwards with a circular motion. His hand was humongous, and the massage was incredible, even if short lived. All too soon, the doors open to the 15th floor, and they turned down the hall to her doorway. She unfastened the lock with her silver key, and gestured into her dim apartment.

She moved to the kitchen and up to the coffee machine, filled it with coarse grind and flipped the switch. Daniel followed up close and pressed himself to her back. He towered over her. Her mind drifted. She bet he had a huge cock, she could almost feel it throbbing against her backside. She licked her lips, and he squeezed her with muscled arms curled across her chest. They looked out the window at the rain as the coffee ran through the filter. Drop by drop, it filled the pot. She turned on some acoustic guitar and turned around to face him. She almost asked him politely to let her go to the fridge and grab cream. She was too late, he leaned in a kissed her just as her lips parted. She could taste him. She melted.

She wanted him so badly. He was smooth, he was tall, handsome, strong. Even the rain dripping down from his curly hair along his his nose looked delicious. She lingered in his embrace, and stole his kiss as long as she could. But her arousal was mounting higher, and she felt herself wanting to rip his clothes off. So she turned abruptly and pushed him around towards the bedroom. He lifted her up instead, suspending her from broad shoulders and thick back. Carried like a backpack, she rode him over to the bedroom. He tossed her to the sheets. The bed was messy, but a neat set of supplies lay by her pillow. A sushi roller and some nori, a little bit of sesame oil and soy sauce. Rice was in the small fridge beside the bed. The sight of her favorite instruments made her even more excited. She wanted to start with the end. Even though Kinata's thoughts urged to enjoy herself, she couldn't slow her urge.

'Daniel, I have a bit of a confession.' she feigned innocently. 'I have a bit of a fetish, so I need you to lie still on the bed for just a moment.' He lay down, eyes closed, smiling that goofy smile. She thought about him struggling to escape his sushi prison in her stomach. She removed her top and pants, and instantly realized how aroused she was. And hungry. Her eyes gleamed, and she licked her lips again as she brought the mat and nori next to Daniel. She spread a generous helping of rice down.

'Okay, before you open your eyes, roll over for me, k?'

Daniel complied, and began to turn. She smiled as she watched the glistening rice coat his body. It clung to him so well. She begun to fantasize again, he would make such a cute and helpless morsel on her tongue, and probably be difficult to swallow. What a thick bulge he was going to make in her throat as he dropped into her belly to join the previous pieces of sushi from dinner. He completed his roll, or rather, her sushi roll. He wasn't quite so tall now, wrapped as he was he would easily fit on a plate. She smiled down at him. He almost looked frightened, head half submerged in rice, bound tightly by the nori. He was so generous at dinner, so Kinata decided to play with him a while. She relaxed down on the bed, and lay the tiny bite of Daniel sushi between her thighs. Her hand relaxed down to play with her clit. She had him face her pussy while she masturbated, letting him watch as she dripped her lubricating juices down onto the bed.

'Bet you are excited' she teased, 'but I'm not putting you in there. We're just making a little extra sauce for you my little treat.' She relaxed back, and circled with her fingers furiously, occasionally slipping one inside. She fantasized about him in a pile of sushi inside her stomach, wiggling against the nori that wouldn't budge. She came with a spasm of her legs and back. Heavy breathing ensued as she regained her stamina. Kinata then sat up and looked at her snack. Grabbing a set of chopsticks from the nightstand, she lifted Daniel close to her sopping pussy, and began to wipe him against her the salivation of her satisfied genitals.

'Now that's better, you will probably taste wonderful now that I've added a personal touch of flavor.' She rolled onto her stomach and placed him down on her right buttock. He struggled in his prison, jiggling her soft flesh. It felt nice, and she wondered if it would feel as nice once he went down.

'I hope you are enjoying the view, seeing as how I intend to have you contribute to those mounds. You will will probably end up as a piece of fat right where you are now, a permanent addition to my pleasant ass. Does that sound like fun?' she playfully teased. She loved his response; he vibrated against her ass gently, slowing sliding inwards towards her asshole. She let him gradually come closer, until she finally felt a little of his saucy coating drip onto her exit.

'Eventually, whats left of you will come out there. I bet you are excited to try, but it will have to wait. What a silly snack you are.' She plucked him up once again, her bamboo chopsticks indenting the rice around him, squeezing him tight. Now was time for the main course. She thought she might climax again at the thought. Kinata raised Daniel up to her face as she lounged. She inhaled his scent again, mixed with that of her pussy, and smiled, baring her teeth. She then opened wide and began to move him closer. She did so casually, hoping he was enjoying her little show of pearly white teeth glazed in saliva. She snaked her tongue out to taste, spreading a little moisture onto the roll. He sat so well on her tongue, and she retracted her utensils to let him rest there. Then she slowly retreated her soft pink tongue back into her maw. Feeling as he grazed past her upper teeth, she couldn't help but moan softly. As she forced him inwards, helplessly entering the one way path to the evenings previous meal, she began to close off the light entering her mouth, formed a tight seal with her lips. She could taste all of him and now, blending with the rice and her own flavor, quivering mid-tongue, doomed to her ever famished throat. Her tongue wrapped around him and stole as much pleasure as it could, enjoying his subtle movements in that tight cave. It embraced him tightly, and began to lift the roll upwards. Kinata tilted her head back, hoping to open her esophagus so he would descend intact. Her tongue guided the morsel into the posterior of her oral cavity, amongst a warm stream of saliva.

She felt the muscles in her throat engage. They bore down around the roll, gripping it tight and squeezing as it was drawn back. Her voluntary control vanished as he was tossed now to the automatic propulsion of her constricting esophagus. It hurt slightly as his large figure ballooned out the front of her neck. She ignored it and brought her hand up around her neckline. She forced down another mouthful of saliva to push down the roll. It paused against her fingers, sliding over each with a parting rub, a tingling trail of sexual excitement passing up her arm to her spine. Kinata watched in her bedroom mirror as the bulge slipped towards her clavicle, pushing out her silver chain, before it entered her body completely and dissipated from view.

With a satisfying and subtle pop, she felt the roll arrive in her stomach. She giggled with excitement, and returned to rubbing against her genitals, her arousal was peaking yet again. Her fantasies continued. She hoped he was lying there among the softened rolls, churning. She imagined him sliding through her towards her ass. She imagined him as a cute addition to her behind. And she imagined his futile struggle to prevent it all. She came again, her contractions pressing hard down hard on her abdomen, tensing her legs, her spine. Her body writhed in pleasure and the bedding received further moistening.  After an brief and intense reprieve, Kinata pulled herself up and reached to the bedside table for a novel. She was still consumed by fantasy, but the book might distract her with a less stimulating experience for a while. She shivered as she opened it, accidentally holding it backwards, and mistakenly read the end of the last page.

The End.

 

Please review or request anything your fantasy desires.

-Xxana

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.