- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Wendy loved this cafe. The scents of cinnamon, nutmeg, and fresh bread mingled in her nose. Delicious. She had just left church with a friend, and he had invited her to Sunday brunch. Somehow he knew just the place. Wendy smiled excitedly; she spied the waitress approaching with a small wooden tray. Coconut yam soup and a curried chicken sandwich was laid in front of her, causing her mouth to water. The young man beside her was still working on a scone with raspberry jam as his order of chili came. He wolfed the last bite down with a gulp before lifting his spoon.

'Man this looks good!' he said. Wendy thought it was adorable. He was the fairly average as far as church-goers are. Average of height and build, wavy blonde hair, blue-gray eyes... he would do fine. She mused to herself, barely listening to his praise of the chef's creation, his exaggerated stories that were poor attempts at humor, and his complaints about finals coming up in a few weeks. She wasn't bothered, that would go to far, she just had bigger plans for him. She hadn't spent any appreciable time with men for a month or so, and for some reason her urges to find another had been rising. Of course, they were fun, at least, they were fun once she had her hands on them.

Wendy knew she spent too much time in her own head. The young man tried to break her out of her rapture on several occasions. She just kept imagining him in all the various ways she wanted, and it was far too distracting to ignore. The tools of her trade lay at home in her closet, a variety of instruments designed to bring about the best in those she deemed worth bringing to her bedchambers. She chuckled softly to herself. She wondered what she could use with this particular specimen. He seemed well-off, a bit full of himself. But strong of heart didn't mean strong of mind. She might employ a little humiliation or perhaps try some of her larger accouterments with him. That would be fun. Wendy wondered if other girls liked to play with their partners the way she did. Somehow she doubted it. From the few discussions she had undertaken, most women her age seemed to be trapped in a sexual dark-age by comparison.

She knew they would eventually end up back at her place. They always did. She found that an interested male would practically follow you home like a lost puppy unless you told it specifically not to pursue. And even then they may show up announced looking for a treat. Wendy didn't tend to give out a lot of treats, but she was happy to let such a zealous suitor meet her needs. He would be no different than the others, she imagined. He complimented her straightened brown hair, perfectly layered with an accent of shine. He delved for shared interests, and was rewarded with a fictional divergence of enjoying soccer and medieval fantasy. He lit up. He would do fine.

She finished her meal, thoughts of her closet and its contents mingling with the last sips of yam and coconut. The soup left a deep ruddy stain at the base of her bowl. She asked the waitress to pack up her sandwich. She had had her fill, well, of food. He was a gentleman, as they all are, and attempted chivalry in footing the bill and opening the door. She held her purse over her shoulder, her sandwich in a small carton in the other. It was still warm and neatly packed up. Wendy decided on a whim that he would get packed up too, in something larger, and unlikely to be smelling of curry.

'So, where to now?' he asked politely. His eyes gleaned with that puppy-dog hope of further invitation. She feigned indecision, just long enough for him to believe he might fail. When she invited him back for post-brunch tea, his beaming was renewed. He was cute, probably virgin. Not because he was religious, the Christian no-sex-before-marriage policy was a bullshit facade. No, his instantaneous infatuation and tendency to dodge sexual topics was a giveaway. Or he was just a nervous and believed it might offend a poor church going lass like herself. Wendy chuckled again, he smiled, walking close as the fall wind blew at her lengthy scarf. She pulled the blue striped garment close, biting her lip as she decided how to best bind her little pet.

They arrived. She was graceful and kind, the perfect Christian housewife to be. She loved acting so innocent, it was a character so different from her true self; it was empowering in an odd way. She filled the teapot with scalding water and brought over two mugs to the living space. He was polite, sipping and continuing random conversations. She felt herself becoming annoyed with the charade. Small-talk bored her, and despite her attempts, her tolerance still remained low. But rushing things was also problematic. She handed him a mug, and curled onto the couch. Her skirt rode high, exposing her legs while she leaned backwards onto a fuzzy blue pillow. His eyes widened slightly, subtle, but enough to make him stop momentarily and rephrase his tedious story of the moment. Wendy smiled internally, it was time to get started. She undid her jacket, exposing her scandalously low-cut blouse. The top of her nipples was visible, mounded over her smooth breasts. The deep neckline also debuted her small pendant, nestled softly between her pillows, accentuating the view that she offered to him. She rose her arms above her head, and yawned, pushing her chest forwards.

'Boy its warm in here. I'm really glad you walked me home, this is nice.'

She placed her hands to her chest, fingers spread just wide enough to permit a partial view of her the cozy hills on which they lay. He smiled and she returned the gesture. His eyes fought to stay clear of her exposed torso, but failed repeatedly. She imagined those eyes would be intently focused later, once she had him securely fastened in her bedroom. Wendy had so much to show him, and he would learn quickly how to please her best. He might even enjoy it at first, but Wendy knew she tended to escalate to her favorite parts quickly. They loved those things best, but she knew he might fight against her when forced to satisfy her cravings. She imagined his struggles, thrashing away underneath her. It was kinda hot. She decided to tease him a little further, motioning to place her tea back on the coaster, and missed, intentionally.

'Ah! I'm so clumsy! Sorry, I'm not usually like this, its just... you know... I don't usually have umm... boys over and' she stammered innocently. Wendy rose from the couch and grabbed a paper towel. He jumped to help, but she assured him it was okay. Turning away from him, she bent forward with legs overly-straightened. Her skirt rose up higher, exposing just the tip of frilly purple panties at the base of her toned buttocks. She glanced backwards between her legs as she blotted the spilled drink. He had an erection, and it was growing slowly, a bulging cylinder that inflated downwards along his left pant leg. She stepped backwards with a wiggle, poising her ass inches from his groin. He brought his hand downwards to avert his tormented cock into a more hidden position. God, this was fun. She rose quickly, fixed her skirt, and then dropped the towel in the garbage. She asked politely if he'd like to see some of her artwork. She was just starting, she explained, a complete beginner really, but she wanted somebody neutral to critique. They would head to her bedroom next. Wendy felt her anticipation grow. She grabbed his hand with a giggle, and began leading him down the hallway. Her chest felt tighter, her heart raced, her spine tingled, her pussy tinged with moisture... they were close.

When they reached the door, she stopped abruptly.

'I'm kinda nervous, so put this on first. I'll tell you when to take it off.' she offered, her scarf sweeping around his eyes as a blindfold. He chortled as she tightened it with extra effort. She opened the door and led him inside, walking towards the bed. Wendy gave him a gentle push, and he sat cross legged on the bedside. She thought a simple start was best, and opened the double closet doors. The space was extra wide, and went fairly deep into the recess of the wall. Plenty of fun to be had in there eventually, but for now, she grabbed some silk ropes and a collar. She returned to the bedside with her toys dangling from her left hand. Wendy gave her boy-toy a firm push, so that his body lay supine on the bed. She deftly tied his hands and feet with experienced swiftness, and secured each in turn to the tall oak bedposts. He cried out, needlessly, but they all do. This room had be soundproofed as a studio area from a previous tenant. It was one of her favorite parts about purchasing the spot. Still, they never stopped unless you forced them, and she had the means for that as well. She fastened the metal collar around his neck with a snap. A central panel allowed her to set a threshold for both the sensitivity of its trigger and its recoil. Talking would set it off, humming maybe even, and she liked to set the resulting shock to near maximum. She liked a quick student, and this ensured it. His next shout was met with an abrupt halt as he began to vibrate under hands. Best her learn early what his place was here. She removed her skirt and her blouse, letting them fall to the floor. Wendy brushed them aside with a foot as she teased off her bra and panties, before striding to the bedside and sitting beside her new plaything. His clothes tore off easily and she cast them aside.

She bent down to him. 'Why don't we start off simple, my dear. How about an easy question. Is this your first time with a woman?' He eyes were wide, but they calmed with the serene tone of her question. He nodded vigorously.

'That's a shame, a guy your age usually has at least one or two conquests notched to his bedpost. Mine already has several. We should start off simple for you then, have you ever seen a woman naked?' His head shook, less jittery than the previous, but still, the boy must be quite terrified. She loved it. 'I can remedy that of course, and maybe we can have a little anatomy lesson while I show you.' She pulled off his blindfold. He twisted vigorously, before settling his eyes on her naked form. His erection grew once again. He focused on her breasts once more, before his pupils dropped along the curves of her stomach and navel to her pubis and beyond. He throbbed.

'Now this one you should know.' Wendy offered lithely. She spread her legs apart, her thighs no longer disguising the folds of her vulva. It lay just above the sheets, a small amount of watery fluid glistening on her inner leg and drawling downward. She pointed with two manicured nails, spreading apart her labia to expose a better view.

'This is my vagina, honey. It always appreciates being spread around phallic flesh or toys. And just up here...' she drew her finger upwards, sliding back her clitoral hood, 'this is my clitoris. Touches there ensure my satisfaction, so be sure to pay it enough attention.' She rolled forwards onto her hands and knees, then began to turn herself around in cat-like motion. Reaching to her buttocks, Wendy placed a hand firmly on either, and then began to widen. Her asshole came into full view, a tight pink hole that puckered and relaxed, no longer buried between her toned and perky cheeks.

'And this is my asshole. You will be pleasuring it as well.' He stiffened abruptly, erection dripping with pre-cum and bulging rhythmically. She smiled, turning herself towards it. Wendy eyed it hungrily, and then replaced the blindfold to prevent vision from stealing any sensation. She crawled overtop his restrained body let her knees fall to either side of his waistline. Her right hand slipped behind her back and gripped his shaft firmly, pointed upwards with a slight forward lean. Wendy lowered herself slowly, feeling its head caress her lips. She breathed out heavily, and then began to slide along its length. The erect cock continued to throb as it rubbed along her walls forcefully. She felt herself stretch slowly to the young man's penis within her, finally gasping as it reached her full length. She began to bounce on her knees rapidly. He grunted and motioned his pelvis upwards with her movements. His attempt was short lived however, as he released himself within her after a short minute of passion.

She clucked her tongue as she felt his ejaculate. Its warmth spread along inside her, coating her vagina thoroughly as it dripped towards her vulva.

'It appears you've made a bit of a mess, and you really should clean up your messes hun'. He flailed slightly as she slid from his cock and begun to twist around. 'Now be a good boy and open wide, I need you to clean up this spill with your tongue.' She planted her vagina firmly over his mouth. He held it shut tight, lips slowly being glazed with the mixture of her juice and his cum. Wendy chuckled at his petulance. 'Hmm, you may need to work on following instructions. Why don't I help with that a little.' she teased. She lowered her hand towards his neck collar and tapped firmly with a single fingertip. His body vibrated underneath, smearing his chin and philtrum with cum. It felt nice. He opened wide.

'Well that's much better. Be sure to lick up every drop. I wouldn't want to have to ask twice.' She pushed herself down firmly as his tongue slipped up and along her vulva. He cleaned diligently, gagging slightly on the salty fluid, trying not to swallow. When he tried to turn and spit it out, she tapped his neck again. As his pharynx spasmed, the fluid entered his throat and was gone. He resumed cleaning without a fuss. Wendy rubbed herself firmly, increasing her arousal and contributing to his creamy draught of sexual fluid. He swallowed again and again, accepting her dominance without hesitation. His licking soon became prodding, and his tongue dove into her pussy to lick up any trace of his warm ejaculate. It felt wonderful to have him stimulate her so obediently. Wendy came, her body writhing along his lips as she felt the electrical wave flood her genitals. The sensation continued into her legs and she pushed hard into his face without their support. It followed her spine and into her stiffened nipples, tingling within her breasts, and leaving with a deep moan from her throat. This was going well. And she wanted more.

'Aaaaaah!' she screamed out forcefully in the aftershock of her orgasm. It somehow made it even more enjoyable, perhaps because her cleaner boy reacted with a twitch below her. She felt incredibly primal, and Wendy was far from done playing. She lifted herself slightly, tipped forwards and placed her hands comfortable on her buttocks once more. Spreading them above his face, she paused to let him see, then slowly descended. Her asshole fit perfect above his mouth, and she let her cheeks relax, compressing his nose gently. He struggled to inhale, so she shifted slightly to let him breathe. She imagined the scent was less than pristine, she had relieved herself at the cafe with no attempt to wipe her backside. Even then, Wendy knew he would be cleaning her delicate rump. She began her finger towards his collar, just as his tongue began to lap along her tightest hole. He gagged again with the taste, so she shocked him for good measure. He sent a shiver along her asshole and she moaned. Continuing diligently to lick, dipping slowly deeper into her rectum, he pushed his tongue inwards and out. She loved the warmth in her anus, the moisture. And the thought of him cleaning her was so satisfying. Wendy loved degrading her toy, almost as much as she wanted to see him struggle.

'Were almost done my dear. I do so hope you are enjoying yourself. I just need to adjust you a little bit. This next part is a tight squeeze, for the both of us.' Wendy removed another length of the silky blue rope and proceeded to tie his knees up to his chest. She followed this by bringing his bound hands to rest by his ankles, head now poised between his legs. He lay entwined in a ball of rope, and she lassoed around him one more time to ensure his complete bondage. She then rolled herself away, and strode to the closet. Peering inside, she spotted just the thing. It lay behind a panel near the back, past rows of rope and wrappings, switches and gags, toys of all kinds. Wendy smiled as she brought the large, clear, plastic ball back towards the bed. Her little pet was squirming against his tight bonds. She hoped he would keep that up, it was always more fun for her that way. With the ball resting at the foot of the bed, Wendy leaned in close.

'I have a special little spot for you. Its tight, but do try to be comfy.' she teased. With that, she peeled off the round top that sealed the spherical container shut and pulled the ropes that bound her toy. He rolled towards the ball, and after sliding off the side of the bed, tumbled inside with a squelching pop. It was snug, and left just a little room to spare. Wendy already had decided the perfect filling. She rolled the clear ball until his eyes faced towards the ceiling. She then removed the blindfold and allowed him a glimpse. He wouldn't be staring at the ceiling though, no, instead Wendy had seated herself along the opening that topped the confined space. Her pussy and ass were all the view he would have, dripping slowly onto his face with her juices, his saliva, and any remnants of his previous load. He wiggled below her, she beamed.

'Watch closely. I'm going to just top up that little bubble with some extra filling. Afterwards I'll seal you up nice and tight.' She squeezed hard, bearing down her abdominal muscles. Wendy felt the resistance in her pelvis lighten, and bladder beginning to empty. She felt the splash as it squirted onto his face, dribbling down and around to his neck, and then began to fill the recesses of the bubble. He sputtered and tried to cry out, but was quietened with a series of shocking reprimand. Wendy felt the last of her urine flowing outwards as her bowels began to quiver. Feeling a sizable amount sliding within, she bore down, aiding the slick log in its passage. Dark and grooved, it emerged from her asshole, widening slowly. The pink and tender wrinkles of her exit spread flat and the mass began its descent from her anus. With thick, propulsing movements it dropped, and landed on his face. Smearing down his nose and cheek, it tumbled to rest along his bare chest. His earnest thrashing only served to spread its around like heavy brown cream. Moments later, another followed. Wendy allowed herself to void entirely, swirled patterns of deep brown matted on her pets hair and face, body, even cock. She concluded with a wipe of soft toilet paper, allowing it to soak of any remainder of saliva, urine or shit. It landed squarely over his mouth.

Wendy stood herself up and grasped the cover to the container. The scent was foul, and was best kept inside to decorate the sphere's contents. She closed it tight and peered inside. He couldn't see her, but she blew him a kiss nonetheless. She noted so much of his body uncovered, and decided it for the best to help coat him evenly. With a swift kick, the ball rolled forwards and back. Its contents sloshed with thick squelching, and vibrated as her toy struggled inside. She loved watching him attempt escape, only to be mixed even more with her waste. He was stained brown rather diffusely, and as she approached, she felt how warm the ball was becoming. Wendy relaxed into a chair, bringing it close to the ball which was now resting in a corner. Her fingers toyed with her clit, the ball slowly shrank.

'You look delightful in there. Are you enjoying yourself?' She knew he couldn't respond, the collar would shock him, and the container was thick enough to distort most sound. 'Well I know I'm enjoying this. I'm just going to play for a little longer, and then we'll put you away, k?' She winked cutely, hoping he could see her playful expression. She rubbed as he struggled, and she imagined the smell inside her little prison that he was bathed in. He would marinate for some time in there. She loved how helpless he looked. She moaned and her fingers stroked along her vulva and clit with vigorous intent. The sensations began to climax inside of her. Her pet would be inside his little cage for some time; she may never let him out. He looked so cute as he fought to escape his plight. Her orgasm was a torrent of pleasure. Her body was enveloped with the incredible tsunami of warmth. She tightened viscerally, her legs, then pelvis, then torso and even neck all contracting in rhythm. A pool of thick secretions began to form as the sensation retreated. Regaining control over her muscles, she squatted over the ball, allowing herself to glaze its exterior with her final expulsions. It haphazardly drizzled down the sides as she inhaled deep. She reached down and plucked up the small sphere. It now easily rested in the palm of her hand. She bet it could easily fit on display at this size. Wendy could feel her leg still dripping, post-orgasmic tingling still lining her fingers and toes. She strode from the room, unable to contain her pleased grin. She placed the souvenir in her bathroom on a small bronze holster. It rocked gently.

'Feel free to stay in there awhile, k?' she teased.

Wendy flicked off the lights.

The End

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to review and please request!  Try out my other stories if you liked this one.

-Xxana