- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Please rate and review if you enjoy, I love working with user suggestions, and appreciate all the one's I've received thus far.  

If you enjoy, check out my other works.

-Xxana

Life as a baker meant early mornings for Karin. Still, today was a bit different. Saturday meant that the shop would be closed, yet here she was, rustling through ingredients and bake-ware. The shelves were lined with cake pans and cookie sheets. The pantry had was stuffed full of flours and sugar. Yet she couldn't find exactly what she needed. The main reason she came in was to prepare a special treat for her friend Ellie. It was her birthday, and Karin knew that she had to come up with something totally unique, delicious, succulent... it had to be the perfect treat. No, a huge cake was not what she desired, Karin knew; Ellie preferred something small but packed with flavor, chocolate was her favorite. Karin had been up late last night, frantically searching online for something that met her friend's particularly high standards for baked confectioneries, and had finally decided on just the thing. It would be a birthday brownie: moist, chocolate, filled with a chewy fudge center. Of course, even that was too plain compared to what Karin had set her heart on. This would require special ingredients; all her best creations did.

Karin sampled away, testing away with fillings and batter. Nothing seemed to be working for her today. Nothing she had tried befit the ideal chewy center, no cream rich enough to make the batter tender and moist. That all changed with a knock on the door. Eric rapped away at the glass pane, closed sign barring his way. Karin looked up from her stool in the kitchen. She just glimpsed his form, standing there in the cold morning air, carrying a fresh carton of eggs and crate of butter. He looked stunning as always. Tall and rugged, with tangled brown hair, his farm-boy charms were not lost on her. Karin stood and rustled with her apron, straightening it to look her best. Hands still caked with bits of dried flour, she went to the door to greet him. He flashed a smile when she rounded the front display and began to unfasten the bolted lock.

'Boy it's cold today!' Eric offered, teeth pulled into a shivering grin, 'But I brought a few things over like you asked. Hope I got everything you needed.'

Karin eyed him longingly. Would that be enough? She tossed the idea in her mind. It might work, and she was running low on time. This would have to do, she mused silently, the finished product would be wonderfully delicious.

Eric wrestled the load in his arms, trying to maintain his balance. It wasn't the weight, he was plenty strong from long hours at the ranch, but it was an awkward load. When Karin opened the door, his muscles relaxed, and he strolled inside. She held the door, allowing him to pass the front display in hurried steps, and round the corner into the kitchen and towards the main fridge. Setting his burden down with a heavy grunt, he stood up straight and turned back to Karin. He couldn't help but stare, just a little. She was petite, sure, but those breasts made up for it entirely. Whatever combination of European genes that had led to her possession of such incredible inviting hills that adorned her chest were nothing less than a godsend. Eric knew better than to gawk, but he found it surprisingly easy to stay focus on her eyes and to still admire the tops of her cleavage in the periphery, practically busting forth through her low chest height apron. Hair done up into a pony-tail, she was still a pretty sight. One of these days he wanted to ask her out for coffee, or to see the ranch, or even to bake with her in the shop. Eric knew she was interested, he just never seemed to muster enough courage, and the farm work kept him occupied most days. But this was his one and only delivery today. He might as well give it a shot.

'Karin, I umm, well...' he paused momentarily, collecting his thoughts slowly, 'I wanted to ask you if you might want to grab a bite to eat or a coffee or something. Or maybe you could teach me to bake, I don't know. I guess I'm just hoping you might like to do something together, you know, just the two of us.' Bah! That was awful! It sounded so much better in his head, he turned his head away sullenly.

'I'd love to bake with you Eric. In fact, I was just getting started on a special surprise gift for my friend Ellie, and as luck would have it, I could really use the company.'

Eric couldn't believe his luck. He beamed. He was going to spend the entire morning with an amazing girl, and her amazing body. Guess it was worth the embarrassment after all. He sighed triumphantly, and turned to grab an apron from the rack.

'So what are we making?' he asked.

'With your help? Something delicious.'