- Text Size +

The wind blew softly through the open window, running down Katie’s naked body. The cool sensation was in stark contrast to the warming rays of the sun landing so delicately on her form.

            “Tyler?” Katie asked after opening her eyes. There wasn’t an answer. She glanced down only to find her little friend sleeping cozily where she had last left him. His head propped up on her nipple. “Tyler,” she said again.

            This time her words registered with her little pet and Tyler sluggishly opened his eyes. “Hey, why’d you wake me up?” he asked after a moment. “I was having the most wonderful dream.”

            “Really? Better than real life?”

            Tyler glanced down at his bed. “Maybe not that good.”

            “I didn’t think so,” the giant said with a smirk. “Now come on, we have a busy day ahead of us.”

            “Doing what?” Tyler asked, rubbing his eyes as he did so. He wanted nothing more than to collapse back onto Katie’s perfect nipples.

            “I have to go to the mall and pick up some gifts. You’re coming with me for that. Then I have some school work, you know Mia, right?” Tyler nods. Mia was another girl from school that Tyler only knew through Katie. “Well I said she could come over at some point today.”

            “Great,” Tyler answered with a sigh. He could only imagine how much time he would spend under Katie’s feet.

            “Yeah, I thought so,” the girl said with a smile. “But, there’s something I want you to do now.”

            “And what’s that?” Tyler asked, hoping it wasn’t going to be anything too disgusting.

            Tyler noticed Katie’s cheeks redden. It was such an adorable look on her. “Well, I’m kind of…”

            “What?”

            “Tyler… you know what, why don’t I just show you?” She reached down, gently picking up her tiny friend. Tyler, who was growing somewhat used to being grabbed now, didn’t protest.

            Katie swung her bare legs over the bed, leaning her back against the wall. She then lowered Tyler down to her waist, and eventually, down to the bedspread. “I think you get the idea,” she said, motioning to her privates.

            “Oh,” Tyler mouthed, realizing what his friend wanted. Well, at least it wouldn’t stink as much as her feet, right? “Fine.” He gingerly walked up to Katie’s privates, silently questioning his best course of action. He glanced up at his giantess one last time before throwing himself against her.

            “That’s a good little slave,” Katie said in delight, slumping against her wall. It was amazing how much she could feel. Every movement of Tyler’s hands, each rub, each caress, everything was amplified to perfection.

            Tyler forcefully pressed against her lips, rubbing his entire body against them. He could already feel them growing wet. Minutes slipped by, the tiny Tyler rubbing against the giant’s privates passionately, daring to dive deeper and deeper, all to his master’s immense pleasure. “Tyler,” he could hear Katie moan every once in a while. He smiled every time, knowing that even at such a small size he could still pleasure his friend.

            Katie hand travelled down to her womanhood, her fingers penetrating into herself, thrusting into the space around Tyler. She couldn’t contain herself anymore. She was so gripped with passion, so turned on by the idea of her little Tyler pressing himself against her, doing everything that she wanted him to do. “Tyler,” she whispered again.

            But she caught herself, realizing that she had more planned than simply this. She gently cupped the tiny form of her friend, bringing him out and away from her insides and up to her face.

            “Why did you stop?” he asked. The boy looked disheveled, his naked body covered in her fluids and his hair matted, yet that smile swept away any concerns Katie might have had about his condition.

            “Remember when I told you the shrink ray was broken?”

            “Yeah?” Tyler answered, following Katie’s hand as it reached for the small silver gun. She flipped a switch, the dashboard coming to life.

            “Well I realized what the problem was. Just had to change a few settings.”

            “Great!” the boy exclaimed. “But I still don’t get why you pulled me out.”

            The girl’s smile was almost evil. “Don’t worry, you’re going back in.”