- Text Size +

The story begins in the city of Boston where a boy named Danny, a 16 year old, height is 5.7 feet, her mom was going to go to work in Detroit for 1 month,  his 2 best friends will came to his house to live for all the month , whom his mothers will go to work with the mother of Danny, Eric 15 years, his height is 5.6 feet, and Max, his height is 5.8 feet. It was summer, meaning that there were no classes, so all 3 were free to do whatever they wanted, also excited by the idea that their mothers will not be in home for 1 month, but knew they are going to hire a babysitter, but thing was knowing that it would be like, since the 3 boys wanted to leave early the next day to skate, knowing that their mothers were not allowed out at that time, the mothers are overprotective with them, so they liked the idea that his mothers go to Detroit.

The 3 guys were already installed in its 3 bedrooms, kids sleep on the floor 2, his babysitter on the 1st floor, also had a basement where clothes are washed though they were not very fond of them.

1 Hour before the mothers will go to Detroit, arrived Danna, his height is 5.8 and weighs 191 lb, she is a fat woman who was a great friend of Danny's mother, was 30 years old and had no children. The 3 mothers said goodbye to her children before taking the truck bound for Detroit.

The 3 boys sat on the couch to playing xbox one, Danna came with them to explain that she will not be  overprotective like his  mothers,  but she will no be a bad babysitter.

Danna- Okay Danny, Max, Eric, are some of the rules , tomorrow will be a girl , she came for clean  his rooms, I'll take care of the clothes so I hope that the clothes will be   in the basket in the morning, I know something , you are 3 good guys and hope that we will have a good month ,  I'll ask  a pizza like signal welcome-

Although never she admit it  , Danna was excited to take care of the  3 kids, she wanted to feel like a first time mom, so she went to the room of the mother of Danny to sleep.

While the boys were upstairs playing and praticando.

Danny - It will be a great month, motherless, with a flexible babysitter, would fantastico.-

Eric -I expect this for a long time without our mothers can enjoy the most of our summer.

Danny - Me too, I just hope it's tomorrow to go to the new skate park, and i alert you to Danna and she said yes. -

Eric - That great, and I want to show you some tricks I learned, hey where is  Max.? -

Danny - Good question, Max are in his room

They both went to his room to see Max.

Danny What are you doing  Max?

Max - I found drinks under my bed, take  friends-

Eric - You know very well, who will be in your room-making.

Max - No idea but no matter.

Danny - Friends, for a better tomorrow

Everyone - For a better tomorrow.

Eric - Good evening friends.

All- Goodnight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The boys did not know what to expect tomorrow