- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Mary knew what had happened the moment she regained consciousness, and pulled her face up from the dirt and spat the grit out of her mouth: Melanie had shrunk her again. Immediately the tiny woman began to panic, scrambling to get to her feet.

As she tried to rise she felt a telltale tightness seize her chest and throat; she doubled over, hacking painfully as she pressed one hand to her chest and reached for the inhaler she always kept in her pocket with the other. It was the worst possible time for Mary's asthma to flare up, but it always did when she was stressed -- which seemed to be a constant, around Melanie, who was flat-out mean to Mary on the best of days, but usually just shrunk her and tortured her out of the blue.

Mary, a waifish young woman with long, pale silver hair and big, red-brown eyes, looked positively stick-like at her new tiny size. Her clothes shrunk with her, but her cute pink sweater and short black skirt were now covered in dirt, just like her pale, thin arms and legs; Melanie had shrunk Mary without warning as the innocent young woman strolled through the park.

High above came a sharp peal of laughter as a shadow swallowed up the dirt plane that stretched all around the tiny woman; it was Melanie, of course. The giant smirked down at her prey, wearing a simple white spaghetti-strap dress over a pair of dark jeans; she lifted a leg and hovered the sole of one foot over Mary, which -- the tiny woman noted with dismay -- was bare and covered with streaks of brown grime. "Wow, fuckin' pathetic! At least a bug would run. You just sit there coughing. Well, lemme help ya get a move on, loser!"

There was a blur of movement as the giant shifted her stance, and then all at once Melanie's huge foot, turned sideways, was soaring toward Mary like a golf club swinging to strike a ball. Mary threw her hands up to shield herself from the blow, but it was no use: for a moment in time the soft, plush flesh of Melanie's instep molded all around Mary; then the tiny woman was hit by the firm wall of muscle and bone it covered, and was sent tumbling through the air. And so Melanie "helped" Mary: by kicking her a lot faster than she'd be able to run on her own.

Mary landed hard against the ground with a painful pop of one shoulder; she flopped end over end until she finally came to rest on her stomach. The tiny woman coughed and wheezed, and raised her hand up just to see that she must have dropped her inhaler from the force of Melanie's kick. Her panicked eyes shot up toward the approaching, towering form of Melanie as another round of painful coughs shook her; Melanie's cruel, dark brown eyes were locked on Mary's fallen form; she brushed her matching dark brown bangs aside -- her hair was cut short, and tomboyish -- as her smirk widened.

"You know, usually I kick you around until you're begging me to stop," Melanie said, standing over Mary with her hands on her hips. "But I'm bored of you." The giant lifted one leg, and again showed the tiny creature her dirt-streaked sole. "I think, today, I'm just gonna crush you once and for all!"

"Melanie, please!" Mary fell back, raising her one good arm as she watched Melanie's arrogant, smiling face disappear behind her ever-expanding sole; it lowered down with no signs of slowing. The tiny woman tried to roll out of the way with a pathetic yelp, but it was no use: her body curled up as she had another wheezing fit, which was too forceful to allow her even a scream.

Melanie's dirty bare sole, now just above her, was too huge for Mary to take in all at once, and then in the next moment it was pressing her down; the giant's plush flesh was warm and -- in a way Mary was familiar with -- damp with sweat. Mary's thin little body was caught sideways beneath it, and she felt her shoulder blades get pressed painfully together as the weight settled on her. She was used to Melanie stepping down on her, but this time it felt different: there was a lot more pressure as Melanie deliberately pressed down. Mary's screams for mercy were ignored as the slab of flesh on top of her smashed her beneath it more and more, and several of Mary's ribs crackled as they snapped.

Oh god, Mary thought, she's really going to crush me! Then Melanie's sole lifted, the pressure mercifully lessening, and Mary immediately clamored to find her footing once again. She fought through her coughs, wild with panic; her clothes were damp and clammy from the sweat of the giant woman's sole, and her skin was grubby with dirt. But Melanie's foot didn't move far: with a simple, "Nope, you're not getting away," Melanie's huge toes curled and then released, plowing into Mary's tiny form and bowling her over.

Mary flopped onto her back, every cough now extremely painful; she could feel where her ribs had cracked in a line. Pleadingly she looked up into Melanie's face high above; the giant woman just smirked, and all at once her grubby toes were hanging overhead, wiggling.

"Aw, wishing you could beg, bug-girl? I guess I didn't give you a chance, huh. Well, okay..." Melanie's hot, sweaty sole covered Mary's body once more, this time with her giant toes positioned over the pale, thin woman's tearful face. "...Kiss my toes, bug-bitch. Beg my smelly toes to spare your pathetic fuckin' life." Immediately Mary started peppering the clammy undersides of Melanie's fragrant toes with kisses, babbling apologies for getting in the way of the giant woman's feet, and pleading for her to spare her life; she kissed, and coughed, and kissed for all she was worth.

Melanie's smug laughter filled the air. "Ha! Did you really think that would work? How dumb can you be, damn." The giant woman's heavy toes started to wiggle, bouncing up and down and beating Mary's little head into the ground. Her skull was pressed down into the dirt as Melanie's fleshy toes rained down onto it; Mary's felt her nose crack and blood trickled down either side of her face, hot and wet. Damp grime smeared all over her features as Melanie's grubby toes rubbed all over her face. She caught flashes of Melanie's pitiless face high above from in-between her brutal toes, and, deep down, she knew that the giant had no intention of sparing her; it made it all the more humiliating that she now had the taste of Melanie's sweat on her lips, and the strong aroma of the giant's foot filled her every breath.

Without warning Melanie's foot lifted off of Mary, whose asthma took the reprieve to double her over on her side and paralyze her with a fit of coughs, rather than letting her flee. And then the foot lowered, slamming down onto Mary, whose good arm was caught at the wrong angle; her forearm snapped in half with a sudden, sharp pain. Melanie's foot lifted again, and Mary's legs scrambled to free her from the dirt, but, just as quickly, the sole lowered, and Mary's struggling legs were forced flat in an unnatural arrangement; she screamed into Melanie's hot foot-flesh as a crackle of bones traveled up from her toes to her hips as her legs completely shattered.

The giant lifted her foot, pausing this time to take in the sight of Mary squirming in the dirt below her. The tiny woman couldn't go anywhere; her limbs were ruined. "You're so goddamn pathetic," Melanie said. "I should have done this a looong time ago."

And then the giant's foot lowered once more, and Mary knew: this was the end. She was right. Melanie's dirt-streaked, sweaty sole crashed down onto her, and the tiny woman felt her body break, and crumple, and collapse in on itself; she felt things inside of her burst and rupture in ways that couldn't be fixed. The pressure was immense; her body flattened beneath the sole of Melanie's foot, and Mary's could only experience it all with horror as she vomited up guts they were squeezed up through her as if her body were a tube of toothpaste; she felt her intestines get forced out of her anus and spill out of the ruin sides of her body.

The pain was a shock to the tiny woman's mind, but Mary was forced to experience every second of it, her voice in her head screaming out for death to save her from it: her last, terrible moments on Earth were spent feeling what was left of her get rolled up as Melanie casually slid her foot forward, ending up under Melanie's broad, round heel; the giant's heel then pressed down and, finally, Mary's skull shattered and her gooey brain matter oozed out through the cracks.

For her part, Melanie lifted her bare foot and looked down at the ground at her footprints in the dirt. She spotted Mary's balled up remains and grinned, stomping down on them one last time as she walked off; Mary's pitiful little body stuck to her grimy sole for a few steps, and then fell away, looking like little more than a squashed bug in the dirt.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!