- Text Size +

Erika opened her big blue eyes before the first rays of the dawn had even gotten through her window. Her boyish face framed by long blonde bangs, the schoolgirl sat up and stretched her arms with a yawn as her white blanket slid from her naked chest. The cute looking smile Erika had on her equally cute looking face started to get bigger as she turned in place and set her feet on the ground with a tremendous boom. Her eyes now closed, Erika let out a long sigh as she felt the tremors her footfall sent through the ground. She’d done that every single day for the last two months – and it still hadn’t gotten old (for her, at least).  Standing up straight for a moment before sitting down in her computer chair, still naked, Erika tapped a button on her giant-sized keyboard and watched as her brand new machine turned on instantly.

$103, 564.50                                                                                                       CREDIT

$5, 000.00                                                                                                               DEBIT

$510, 256 359 034.00                                                                       TOTAL DEPOSIT

Erika was the richest person in her town – and just about every single other town nearby. She lived in a sleepy rural town on the south-eastern coast of Australia, part of an entire community which had enough financial stability that their scales had stayed roughly the same for generations. The differences in natural, inborn height had a bigger effect than wealth for just about everyone. As far as most of the people in Moruya were concerned, they were all at just the right size – and going out of your way to change that was a quick and easy way to lose friends.

But Erika wasn’t exactly like most people. Ever since she was a little girl, she’d been obsessed with the antics of the rich. Watching them on TV, begging her parents to let her go on holiday just to watch the “stars” stomping through the streets of the big city… she was obsessed.  It was a passion that she couldn’t ignore throughout her entire life – and combined with the unforgiving social environment of a small country town, it meant that Erika had spent most of her childhood glued to a computer screen. That same passion lead her to spend a few days putting together a tiny little game, one where you could squish people with a finger on your phone. That piece of software was now sitting firmly atop just about every single digital sales platform in the world – Erika had just about fulfilled her childhood dreams, and she was only 18.

Leaning forward in her seat, the seventy-nine foot tall girl reached out and grabbed a gigantic bacon and egg roll that had been made on the same massive scale as her body. Erika’s immense scale meant that feeding her every day was a job that required multiple people – and both the photos and memories of the one “industrial accident” they’d had meant that she barely even saw the caterers anymore. Messily eating her breakfast with one hand as she browsed the web, Erika scrolled quickly through the headlines before switching over to her tumblr. After a flood of thoroughly un arousing pornography, the sleepy looking blonde had finished her breakfast and moved onto the last item of her morning routine – her schedule for the day.

INTERSCHOOL SPORTS COMPETITION TODAY

Erika had always been great at sports. Naturally tall and athletic, she was the star of every team she was on – and even made some of the boys look bad. Now that there was more strength in one of her fingers than every single male in the school, Erika hadn’t grown bored of the utter lack of competition – she loved it. Her immense size advantage meant that just about every single sport she played was quickly reduced to an excuse to bully the students that had been so mean to her before, but the huge increase in funding she gave the school to build a changing room that she could use meant that every complaint fell on deaf ears. Even still, there were only so many competitors willing to face her, especially in her favourite sport: Greco-Roman wrestling.

Her smile turning into a smirk, Erika looked at the time – before raising her arm into the air and giving her armpit a sniff.

“”Oh-oh. If I have a shower I’m going to miss the bus…”

Erika’s voice trailed off into a soft little (for her) laugh.

“Well, too bad for whoever I’m up against today.”

Turning off her computer, Erika stood up with a proud expression on her face and looked across her room – at the completely empty shelf she kept her sports uniform on. Her gaze falling faster than her expression did, Erika soon looked down to the smooth plastic floor. Squatting down to the ground, the seventy-nine foot girl reached down under her bed and pulled out the uniform she’d worn yesterday – after a seventy mile run. They weren’t visibly stained in any way… but they most certainly did not pass the smell test.

“Oh man. No shower and a dirty uniform…I’m going to stink today.”

Erika didn’t sound terribly concerned. She didn’t look it either – her growing smile quickly turned into a smirk as she stepped into a fresh pair of giant-sized, black panties and pulled on her  green school shorts. Taking a moment to look at her shirtless body in the mirror, Erika blushed a little bit before forcing her fairly generous bust into a tight black sports-bra. After a quick stare at her own cleavage, the towering school-girl pulled on her green uniform shirt and sat back down. Grabbing the pair of socks she’d used yesterday, Erika wiggled her toes as she slipped them into her sneakers. Fully dressed, the blonde tomboy grabbed a huge container of water from the wall and had a long drink before wiping her mouth, burping and standing up on her feet. Putting her cup back into place and locking her computer, the huge girl opened the door to her room and stepped outside.

Erika’s home was the only building for miles that was actually taller than she was. Not even the trees reached past her chest here, and it made her feel good. Looking down across the rest of her property to the road, Erika quickly spotted the yellow school bus and grinned.  Breaking out into a run that flattened trees and sent tremendous reverberations running through the earth, the massive girl reached the bus within seconds. The schoolkids inside could do little more than stare in fright since the moment Erika’s door opened – back when she was the same size as they were,  she’d been constantly relegated to the back of the bus. That ostracism meant that the school bus was Erika’s absolute favourite target to bully. Feeling the entire bus shake around them as Erika boomed closer, every single one of the vehicle’s occupants had their face pressed against the window as the giant’s sneakers came closer and closer. Erika’s upper body soon passed out of their field of view, and when the giantess spoke all the people below could see was a gigantic pair of sneakers attached to an equally gigantic pair of ankles.

Staring down at the bus between her feet, Erika grinned.  She missed the bus fairly frequently when she was still tiny – but not anymore. Raising one of her feet into the air and holding it above the bus’s cabin, the massive schoolgirl showered the main window with dirt. The tremendous sole slowly lowered onto the roof of the bus, and the metal visibly crumpled with a hideous grinding sound that was quickly drowned out by a massive giggle. Lifting her foot up off the roof, Erika set it back down on the ground with a violent stomp that made the vehicle shake.  Squatting down and grabbing the front of the bus in her hands, Erika tilted the vehicle upwards until everyone inside could see her smirking face.

“Woops, guess I wouldn’t fit after all. Good thing I stopped when I did! I guess I’ll just walk with you until we get to school then.”

Gently lowering the bus back to the ground as she returned to her full height, Erika turned around with her legs still on opposite sides of the bus as she grabbed her phone and plugged in her earphones. As the driver punched down furiously on the gas pedal, Erika calmly walked forward along the road while humming one of her favourite songs. Her tremendous footfalls came down in front and behind the yellow bus, and the regular passing of her giant shadow left every single person inside terrified of a potential accident. While the trip seemed to last forever for the driver and schoolkids, Erika only managed to make it through two songs on her playlist before making it to school. With one final stomp directly in front of the bus’ door, Erika stared down at the school assembled below her like a map – and stepped over to the biggest building in the school as tens of students below screamed in terror as the massive body passed over their heads.

That building was the school’s gym – while it wasn’t even as tall as Erika was now, she’d had it built at the school with some of the earnings from her growing software empire. The giant sized change-room was a fairly tight fit, but Erika could still use it, and even take a shower with a bit of manoeuvring. Turning around and closing the door behind her, Erika turned on the lights and looked over the room she’d paid for – it wasn’t terribly well made. A simple concrete room consisting of a shower, a toilet, a sink and a bench. Still, it was big enough for her to use and that’s what mattered. Staring down at her phone and realising that she’d gotten to school with half an hour before her first event, Erika thought back to her fun with the school bus. Leaning back against the wall, the huge girl slid a massive finger inside her underwear and let out a soft sigh… 

 

Elsewhere in the school, another girl was busy getting ready for her own entry into the school’s wrestling contest. Sam, a dusky-haired and green-eyed girl with a sharp and severe countenance had the barest traces of a smirk on her face. The daughter of some fairly well off parents, she took advantage of her height to lever a bit more of it from some of the male students at her own school – enough to make her ten feet tall. Being twice as big as the other girls in the competition meant that she won just about every single one of her bouts without even bothering to try… and the idea of someone more well off than her living in a town called “Moruya” was laughable. Barefoot and already in her training gear (a pair of skin-tight shorts and a school t-shirt), Sam was talking down (literally) to two of her friends who’d come along for the trip as she stood on her side of the wrestling mat. The two girls were both rather short – shorter than average at 5 foot a piece. The slight-of-build girls were demure and polite…and madly in love with just how small and insignificant their cruel, larger friend made them feel.  Marie and Dana both looked like they were cut from the same cloth, with slender physiques and long brown hair.

Turning about as she looked over the room, Sam frowned a little bit. There was an awful lot of muttering and furtive glances in her direction, and they didn’t seem like the expressions of awe and fear that usually surrounded her. It almost felt as if she was being pitied…and that was not a feeling she liked. Turning around rapidly once more, Sam swung her butt about – and hit the far shorter girl standing next to her in the face hard enough to knock her to the ground. Turning about and standing over the mousey, brown-haired hanger-on who was staring up with an embarrassed expression on her face, Sam opened her mouth and started to speak – before stumbling as the ground shook.

“I heard that the only girl on their team is a computer nerd. This should be even easier tha-“

The wall directly in front of Sam slowly swung inwards, revealing the interior of Erika’s changing room. Her cheeks flushed red and a big smile on her gigantic face, the towering tomboy was dressed in her own uniform and clearly ready to get started. Stretching her arms up above her already incredibly high up head, Erika’s fingertips quickly brushed the roof of the massive gym with a smashing noise – only to giggle and let out an ominous sounding “oops” that everyone inside could feel as much as they could hear. A pair of big blue eyes scanned the room as the towering schoolgirl drank in the sight of all those new and terrified faces staring up at her. Erika loved absolutely everything about being big, and she savoured the shocked expressions of people seeing her for the first time like candy. It was only after she’d taken in all those terrified expressions that she turned her gaze to her opponent – and smiled. That simple smile sent an involuntary shiver through Sam’s body, her composure melting in a second as a torrent of fear and panic washed through her body.

Erika took an earth-shaking step forward, her massive legs crossing the distance between her changing room and the mat in one slow movement. Her toes suddenly came down before Sam, resting on the wrestling mat and curling in and out – a sight that the much smaller girl couldn’t take her eyes off.

“…is that even allowed? She’ll kill the…ahem. Before the match, both contestants are to shake each other’s hands.”

A tremulous, querulous voice came over the gym’s speakers, with the volume at its highest setting failing to match up to that of Erika’s voice without amplification. Squatting down with a rush of air that blew Sam’s hair back and caused her short-clad butt to knock several students from her own school onto the ground, the blonde-haired tomboy extended a single massive finger and smirked.

“If I actually shook her hand I’d probably kill her. This’ll do, right?”

“Errr, yes. That will do. Please don’t pick the other girl up.”

Erika’s mocking statement was met with a timid and scared-sounding response from the school officials at the microphone stand. Sam, for her part, didn’t say anything – she was too busy gagging. Erika hadn’t washed since she arrived at the school, and the finger pointed straight at Sam’s chest was the same one that she was using to play with herself before. The smell of female sex was so strong in the air surrounding that ever so faintly moistened finger was thick enough that the smaller girl could practically taste it on the air, and the idea of touching that giant digit sent a humiliated and embarrassed blush to her cheeks.

“No way. I’m not touching that thing. That’s disgusting.”

Sam held her fists tight against her side, the scowl on her face only breaking when she felt a gentle tugging coming from her left hand. She looked down to see Dana’s own bright red face staring up at her, the shorter girl clearly excited by what was happening.

“Sam, you’ll get disqualified if you don’t. Come on, it’s just a finger.”

Closing her eyes and exhaling, Sam shook her head and scowled before reaching out with one hand and lightly touching Erika’s finger. The far larger girl’s flesh didn’t get pushed down at all, and another smirk soon crossed her face.

“You’re going to need both hands.”

Erika’s voice was even louder and stronger now that she was right in front of Sam, and the smaller girl could feel herself reacting – reaching out and gently holding on with her other hand in an act of instinctual obedience that she only realised a few seconds too late. When Erika curled her finger upwards in an unquestionably lewd manner, she lifted Sam’s arms up in a single motion before pulling away and standing back up to her full height.

“And now, we can begin. Take your marks.”

Erika slammed her toes down against the wrestling mat, pulling them slightly across the floor and knocking Sam off-balance to the point where she fell onto the cold wooden floor of the gym. Stepping back up with a grumble, the brown-haired girl took a step forward onto the mat – her nose now assaulted by the smell of the other girl’s unwashed feet. Huge, feminine toes covered Erika’s entire side of the mat, and it was obvious that if she stood on it with her entire feet there wouldn’t be any room at all for Sam.

“That’s no-…that’ll do. We now start the first match of the regional finals for Greco-Roman wrestling, female heavyweight division. Sam Clark from Bateman’s Bay High and Erika from Moruya High. The first match will begin at the first ring of the bell.”

Erika had to tilt her head forward in order to see Sam beneath her own bust – and the malevolent light in those big blue eyes made it exceedingly obvious that she was going to enjoy what came next. Sam couldn’t help but gulp and shiver as she stared all the way up the other girl’s massive, massive body, and she couldn’t even tell if she was scared or aroused. The much smaller girl could feel her panties grow moist, but that didn’t help her decide if she was frightened or turned on at all. The sheer enormity and physical presence of the other girl overloaded her senses, and there was a torrent of conflicting emotions raging through her as she stared up in stunned silence. When Erika’s lips curled upwards into another blushing smirk, Sam quickly realised that it was a mixture of lust and fear running through her body.

Erika, on the other hand, felt no such conflict. She knew exactly how she felt – and as her eyes stared down at the shivering, scared girl before her toes her mind filled with domineering, lustful thoughts. The two girls were both lost in silent contemplation, to the point that it took a few seconds after the bell rang for them to move – but what happened next was anything but silent.