- Text Size +

Well I thought I would start this story off with a list of the characters and a basic idea of where this story is going to be headed, this is going to be a very vore heavy story so if you don't like vore back out now :) 


First off ill start with our characters:Our main character will be Francesca, (which I'm going to be basing on myself) I'm 6"7 (shrink size would be 1/2 an inch), dark blond hair, aged 22, she has lots of muscle so pretty well built and strong and I weigh around 120 pounds. The name Frankie will also be used to describe this character since it's a nickname I use :)

Our second character is called, Tara (the older sister of Francesca) She is around 5"7, dark brunette coloured hair, aged 25, thinly built not much muscle and weighs just under 110 pounds.


Our third character is called, Sam (the younger sister of Francesca) She is 5"0, light brown hair, aged 17, boyish frame very thin and muscled she weighs just under 110 pounds.  


Our forth character is called, Chloe (girl friend of Francesca)She is 5"4, dark brunette hair, aged 18, thin toned frame and weighs 120 pounds 

 And on with the story!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a pretty normal week for Frankie she spent the time hanging with her girlfriend Chloe and going out with sisters a lot of the time, as it got near to the end of the week Frankie had started to feel an unbearable pain coming from her lower back, this was because she always ran around after everyone and never said no to doing something for someone. As the pain kept getting worse and worse as days went on she felt she had to do something about it, but knowing she didn't have enough money to get real medication she went online to look for the cheapest pills she could find.  Eventually after a lot of searching she came across a website that apparently specialised in budget pain medication, the site looked suspicious but out of desperation she went ahead and brought some of the meds.

3 days later on a Wednesday afternoon a little box turned up at her door in a white envelope, in it was a short tube full yellow very large pills. Without really thinking or reading the tube she got a glass of water from the tap and threw one of them in to her mouth and chugged down the water, the water dragged the pill off her tongue down in to her throat, after a loud gulp it sent the pill down behind her chest and eventually down in to her awaiting stomach below, its fate was now set to be absorbed in to her body and hopefully stop the pain. 

She walked off in to the living room to find Tara watching TV and getting ready to go off to work. After 10 mins Tara had walked out the door and Francesca was now left alone in the silent house. 


Sam was still in bed and Chloe was also, while Frankie waited for them to wake up, She walked In to the kitchen and started to make herself a sandwich and some for the other two girls so they had something nice to wake up to. She had just finished putting the filling (made out of mayonnaise, some ham that was out of date but Frankie didn't notice and some Chopped tomatoes) on the bottom layer of bread when she started to get a very weird feeling from her stomach.  She had also started to feel very faint very quickly and lent over the counter using all her strength to hold herself up, after her efforts to try stay awake she blacked out, falling face first towards the sandwiches.


After about 10 to 20 minutes later she had started to wake up and she opened her eyes looking around everything still really blurry and she was really dizzy.  She felt around a little to work out where she landed and she felt a wet, soft, slightly sticky texture. When she starts to come to more she looked around and saw what looked like an alien landscape. She looked up to the sky and saw what looked like a giant sun in the sky; the light was so blinding it blinded her for a few seconds. She started looking around again when her vision comes back. She kept looking around kind of frantic now till she realised what she was standing in, it smelt strongly of mayo and she got the strong smell of tomatoes and a strong smell of salt which must have been from the ham.

That's when it all started to sink in, she had been shrunk and landed in one of the sandwiches, and the sun she had seen was the kitchen light. 
She forces herself to stay calm when all she really wants to do is scream for people's attention and freak out, but she knows that wouldn't really help the situation just make it worse, she thinks to herself 'well least the pain is gone' making her smile which helped her to calm herself down,  she started to try and  stand up but in doing so it broke the surface tension of the gel like liquid she was laying on and instantly starting to sink In to it,  frantically she felt around for something to hold on to but everything she grabbed just slipped out of her grip.  She kept sinking in to the thick liquid like quick sand, it had got up her waist then she stopped. Feeling her feet hit a soft but stable surface realising it was the bottom layer of bread.  She stayed there for a second calming her breathing getting her senses back. 


She started to hear faint low pitched bangs and a slight rumble in the distance, one after the other, they were getting louder and louder and she was frozen to the spot in fear when they were almost deafening.Not being able to see over the top of the filling made it worse since  she manage to work out that it was footsteps she had heard.  There someone now walking around the kitchen but not knowing who it was or how to get their attention, she wanted to shout but nothing came out when she tried out of fear.
She heard a few random groans from what sounded like they echoed all around her. After a while she heard a familiar voice shouting out “Frankie I hope you don't mind I'm going to have one of your sandwiches!" Frankie eyes widened and her heart pounded, it was a very hungry Chloe...     

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Perspective change to Chloe hope this doesn't confuse anyone) Chloe had just woken up to start her day; firstly as she got up she could feel an ache from the lower part of her stomach.  She quickly got up and walked off to the bathroom sneaking past Sam's bed room In case she was still sleeping. She eventually got to the bathroom; she pulled her shorts down and quickly relieved herself.

After she had finished she’s she stood up and looked down at what she had done. She was just about to pull the flush when she saw a little black fly struggling in the water below trying to climb on to her poop. Chloe having a very strong fetish for tiny living things smiled at the fly and said in a sleepy tone "I'd hate to be you right now", she applied pressure to the flush and the water started to swirl around the bowl till it sucked everything down including the fly as it gripped on to a lump of her poop. Chloe was horny after seeing that poor fly getting sucked away but her hunger was even more intense, so she casually put the seat down and washed her hands and went to head down stairs to satisfy her empty stomach.  
She headed down stairs to the kitchen and quickly started to root through the cupboards for food to calm her angrily growling tummy. When her eyes eventually set on sandwiches that had been left on the counter unfinished thinking they must be Frankie's, she smiled and casually walked over to one of them and shouted out "Frankie  I hope you don't mind I'm gonna have one of your sandwiches!" She waited for a response, with her mouth already building up saliva her body preparing to be satisfied. When she got No response she just shrugged and carried on. She reached over and grabbed an extra slice of bread to go on top of the half made sandwich; she placed it on top pressing down a little to make sure it's fully sealed on. After that she picked up the sandwich and placed it down on to a plate and walked off in to the living room and turned on the TV and sat down, feeling the couch still slightly warm through her thin pjs from Amy's butt that was previously on it a long while before.  

She sat there for about 5 mins before starting to tuck in to her meal casually picking up the sandwich with a hard grip and slowly brought it up towards her mouth, her mouth opened saliva dripping off every surface inside; she also licked her sexy red lips her and her stomach growling so loud for the meal. She brought the corner of it in to her mouth as far as she could to get the biggest bite; she started to clamp her teeth down around it without a care in the world.  When she felt her teeth come fully together she pulled away the rest of the sandwich and putting it back on to the plate.
She started to chew her mouth full slowly savouring its taste and quickly turning it in to a thick mush in almost 3 movements of her jaw. Her tongue automatically moved the mixture around in her mouth to make sure it's all chewed up, after a few more seconds her tongue started to work it to the back of her mouth and it fell over the back of her throat and automatically swallowed it down in to her stomach. She repeated this proses 8 times till the whole sandwich had gone down in to her now satisfied stomach. She could feel her meal being churned up and digested inside her powerful body and feeling the contented growls it quietly gave out.  She moved herself so she was laying down her belly poking out through the bottom of her shirt since it was slightly too short and she just relaxed to watch the TV. 
(Perspective change back to Francesca) 
Frankie had been in the sandwich for what felt like hours now. After a little while it started to get dark Frankie was a little confused till she looked up.  She saw a second layer of bread coming right down on to her slowly till it went almost completely dark, she felt overwhelming pressure as the bread was being pressed down forcing Frankie to lay on her front  pushing her face in to the liquid she was stuck in to. 
She started to scream out loudly for Chloe to hear her but to no avail.  She felt gravity shift slightly knowing Chloe must be carrying the sandwich, Frankie was struggling for breath so she turned her head to the side and bringing her arms up to wipe the mayo away face and mouth so she could breathe again.   She also tried to try force her legs out of the liquid, when she felt them starting to move out of the liquid she frantically tried to grip on to some tomato in front of her to help pull her out knowing full well if she didn't get out her life would be reduced to nothing more than food.  This time she managed it and squeezed herself around the tomato. She kept slowly crawling trying to find the edge of the sandwich so she could get free.      

 

Chapter End Notes:

Did Frankie survive? Comment and tell me what you think :) the next chapter will come soon to see if your right! 

i will try to keep the chapters updating steaddilly but i do take a while to write things so dont expect super fast updates :)