- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my story that I began on Giantess City. It's my first. Give me recommendations or reviews. I hope you enjoy it. If you do like it, please let me know. Makes me more motivated to write. Without further ado...

As I walked into the store, a nervousness began to set in with me. It was my first day of my first job, and I hadn't really met anyone other than my boss who had interviewed me for the position. 

My boss, Jack, greeted me once I entered the store. He smiled, quickly said good morning and then pointed to the back where my duties would take place. My job was to simply find shoes for customers: find their sizes, make recommendations, and even massage them if requested. Our stores motto: "Your feet come first!" 

I got the job knowing very well that I had a fetish for women's feet. Particularly large, yet slender feet, with longer toes. And since this store was for women's wear only, I wouldn't have to bother with men at all.

I headed to the back where I prepared some of my work tools. I did as I had been told prior in training, and walked to the employee room where I grab a shoe size chart, a ruler, a clipboard, and some lotion for those that wanted it. As I searched for these items, I noticed something peculiar about the shoe sizer. It was much larger than any I had seen before. It ran up to around size 20, which I found to be an incredibly large size for any person let alone a woman. 

As I gathered these, the store bell rang, and I glanced to the front to see a woman walk in. Jack gave her a welcoming hello, and then steered her to the back where I was. I quickly went to greet her, since I was trying to impress my boss, when I noticed immediately that this woman was taller than average. Much taller, and probably around 6'6".

Being rather small in stature for a male at only 5'5", I had to look up somewhat when we finally shook hands. She must have noticed me staring, and proceeded to ask what my name was. I regained my wits, and finally responded, "Hi I'm Dave, how can I help you today?" 

She looked at me and replied, "I heard this store was special. At least for taller women such as myself!" 

I questioned, " Oh yeah?! And why is that?" To which immediately after, what I had noticed about the shoe sizer clicked. 

She immediately exclaimed, "Because you have larger shoe sizes! Duh." 

Her voice and attitude seemed very excited, and after making the connection myself, I began to think this job might be fun after all. I broke my trance and exclaimed, "Yup, you got it! Please take a seat." 

She followed my request and proceeded to sit.

"So what size shoe are we looking for today?" I asked.

Her cheeks turned slightly red, as though she was embarrassed to say, but then managed to respond, "I think I am a size 15 in women and I was hoping to find a nice pair of flats." 

I replied, "Sure thing, let me just double check your shoe size and then I will grab some options for you." 

She sat back and kicked her feet out so that they were accessible to me. I then crouched down to begin removing the shoe when she quickly asked, "And is it true you guys massage feet if requested? If so, I would love one." 

I quickly said yes as my excitement began to take over, and I continued removing her shoe. I started with her right. I grabbed the heel of her basketball shoe, and realized just how big her foot was. It seemed to extend all the way up to my neck as I gently rested it on my knee. I then pulled it off, leaving just her sock on. I then used the tips of my fingers to hook around the elastic and peel her sock off. What was left was a beautiful foot. One of the best I had ever seen. Luckily my stare was broken by her changing to the other shoe. I repeated the process, and on the floor was a set of beautiful feet. 

Her nails were painted white and nicely trimmed. Her toes were
fairly long, looking to be almost the size one of my fingers, but not quite. Her feet looked soft and well kept, and actually barely had any aroma to them. She then interrupted my thoughts by jetting both feet into my chest and asking, "How about that massage?" 

As excited as I was to do that, I still had to measure her foot, and responded, " One sec, just put these down here on this scale." 

She complied placing one onto the metal framed scale. As she lined up her foot, I noticed it shot a couple sizes past 15 and actually ended at 17. She switched feet, and it also ended at 17. She looked at me and seducingly said, "What can I say? I have big feet. Now hurry and massage them, so I can hurry and find some shoes and go. I have places to be." 

I hesitantly grabbed a foot, as it was easily the largest foot I had ever touched. She seemed to enjoy watching my diminutive hands go to work. Her sole
definitely required two hands. So I held her ankle to one, and with a little lotion in the other, began to massage her heel and arch. I was surprised to see how soft it was. I sat there in delight, as I slowly rubbed circles into the soft sole. I began to direct my circles upward through her entire foot until getting to the toes. As I worked in between her toes, she quickly noted, "Oh my, I think my foot can hold hands with you. Put all your fingers in between my toes." 

I did so out of curiosity, and she quickly grasped them with her long toes while making comments about how cute it was. I tried for a moment to get my fingers free but her grasp was a little strong. I was about to use my second hand when I was knocked over by her foot pushing me over. 

"Sorry," she cried out, " I have to go, so can you just find some flats really quick, so I can pay and leave?" 

"Sure," I said, still slightly startled from her foot having that much control over my hand. I reached for a pair I favored in her size and handed them to her. 

"Thanks," she said, " I would have you put them on, but I am in a rush. Thanks for everything. I'll tell my sister how fantastic you were and how magical your tiny hands are on feet. She'll be delighted! Thanks again, bye!" 

She quickly ran off to the outside world. I looked to Jack and asked, "Who is her sister?" 

Jack replied, "Oh she is the owner! Her name is Wendy, and that was her sister Jen. I forgot to mention who that was. You will meet Wendy later today or possibly tomorrow. She loves to hear good about her employees, and it looks like you impressed her sister. Good job!"

I returned to my station and began to wonder what her sister could possibly look like. She must be beautiful if she is even partially related to that girl.