[Reviews - 50] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the near future, the United States goes into social and economical collapse, but a group of 50 wealthy families and individuals decide to leave and live on 50 manmade planets while taking from the earth to support themselves, but it turns out these planets are nothing more than tiny spheres in a bunker and things become grim when they are discovered by a teenage girl who has devilish and sexy ideas for the tiny planets. Living in the boring slums, she now finds a way to have fun and enact her revenge by subjecting billions to her whims and to make things worst she is not opposed to having friends and family join in on the fun. 


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Giantess, BBW, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Unaware, Violent, Vore, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes
Word count: 42619 Read: 168231
Published: January 16 2015 Updated: May 20 2016
Story Notes:

I have always wanted to create a Terra story, but I was never really a fan of terra due to the lack of interaction, but after reading Galactic SNAFU by Christiawi9 and Kosmita I knew I wanted to write a story like that, but my own way, but I won't lie and I am not ashamed to say I used a lot of the premise of the story, but I am going to make it my own. Just wanted to put that out there before people say I am just plainly copying. If you read anything I wrote then you know this will be violent, full of feet and full of vore. I am also doing something's I have never done before and hope that you all enjoy this. I also love comments, so if you have the time please leave one, it fuels me to keep on writing. 

1. The Tomboy and Her Revenge by Haloichigo [Reviews - 36] starstarstarstarstar (5879 words)

First let me say I am glad the title didn't make you skip this story and I am sorry about this chapter being long, but it contains a prologue and 2 chapters worth of work. Like most first chapters it establishes the story, so there is not much giantess action mainly plot, but I leave some action at the end, just to give a taste of what's to come. The future chapters will be full of sexy giantess action. I hope you all enjoy this and leave a comment about what you think. I hate to admit it, but comments keep me going and lack of comments make me feel like I am writing and posting for nothing. I hope to hear from you guys and most of all I hope you all enjoy this story.

2. Goddess Raquel by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5777 words)

Sorry for the long wait and I am glad for the support that I have received for this story so far. I hope that this chapter is good and that it is well received. This chapter is another long one, mainly because there is more explanation, but there is action that will hopefully satisfy the readers and the future chapters should be shorter and have more action than anything else. As always I love comments it keeps me writing, the feedback from the last chapter motivated me to write this chapter as fast as I could.  

 

3. Let's destroy them together! by Haloichigo [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (5897 words)

It has been a long time, but here is the newest chapter. I am also very happy about the support I have been getting to write this story. Your comments be it good, bad or suggestive make me want to keep on writing. I am sorry that this chapter is long, but I hope it came out well and I can't wait to read what you guys think about it.

4. Sophia's Play Time by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3337 words)

It has been a while, but I hope this chapter makes up for that. I say this every chapter, but thank all of you for your support. I hope me and this story continue to have your support in the future. I love writing, but knowing what you guys think is what actually makes it satisfying.

5. Reika's Ritual of Pleasure by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4223 words)

I know it has been a while, but real life can be a pain sometimes. I am sorry that you guys had to wait for long for this chapter and I hope it's content is enough to make up for the time it took me to update the story. This chapter is more sexual, something I am not used to writing and introduces a new main character. I hope that you guys enjoy this chapter and continue to support me and this story. 

 

6. Chloe vs Emerson by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4937 words)

Like always I take forever to update, but truth is I have been really uninspired as of late. I am glad I was inspired enough to write this chapter. I wanted to include more for this chapter, but decided to save it for next chapter, I also didn't want to this chapter to be too long and I really wanted to post something for you guys who have been waiting patiently for me. I hope you all enjoy this chapter and look forward for the next one.

 

7. From Germ to Giantess by Haloichigo [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6004 words)

It has been a heck of a long time, but I have been very unmotivated for a while, but I suddenly got the writing bug again and here is the next chapter. I know I take a while but don't give up on me I will finish this story. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I can't wait to hear what you thought about it.

 

8. Susan's Foot Massage by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] (1916 words)

A shorter chapter, but I hope that it is still good. I also have a previously introduced character make her way into the plot. This story is almost done three to four chapters at most, but I also want to write other things, so I will not stop writing this story and will finish it, but I am itching to get started on other stories and will be writing stories alongside this one. As always let me know what you guys think about this chapter and I hope you all enjoy it.  

 

9. Mistress Natalia by Haloichigo [Reviews - 0] (2447 words)

Here is the next chapter of for those of you still sticking around to see if I will continue this. Like my last chapter, this one is pretty short, but honestly there is not much running around my head concerning this story and it will end very soon so that I can start on something new. I hope you guys like this chapter and look forward to the next one.

 

10. The Tomboy Gets Her Revenge by Haloichigo [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2202 words)

I know it took forever, but I really wanted to finish this story. I had more ideas to add, but sadly I was itching to write other stories and didn't want to be stuck on this story. I couldn't stand not seeing this  story not completed so I dug deep and ended the story. I enjoyed writing this story and hope everyone enjoyed it. I tried to apply many different fetishes, with many different giantess of different races, ages, body types and personalities. I hope this story had a little bit of everything for everybody. I thank you all you have supported this stories run and look forward to my future stories.