- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I think this is the place to write this, but this is very first story. Ever. Not just as a piece on this site, but also as my first giantess story and more importantly my first piece of writing ever. (Not counting school assignments or other things I wrote against my will). I don't know how well this will come out, but I love GTS as much as anyone else here and I want to hear your feedback so I can make this something we all can appreciate. 

 

Though the door was closed, there was sufficient enough of a gap for me to squeeze my way underneath with relative ease. As I stood up on the other side, the entirety of the room entered my vision and the grand scale of things set me aback. Though I was relatively familiar with it, my sister’s room was now much larger than I could’ve possibly imagined it to be, even considering the fact that I was much, much smaller than I was just an hour ago. The entire scene felt very foreign to me and a bit of unease welled up within me. I was in a daze-like state of awe for a moment, but I shook my head as if to remind myself what I was doing.

Being no smaller than an about an inch, this grand, new world was both entirely amazing and potentially very dangerous for me. I had to take care not to get myself into any fatal situations, as even bugs and normal household objects would now pose a threat to me. I wasn’t sure what exactly I was  doing, or if it was even possible for me to return to my natural size (shrinking isn’t exactly a common occurrence, so I’m not quite sure what to expect -- though it wouldn’t make sense for there not to be a reason I’m as small as I am). For now, my best bet was to get someone’s attention. If I could get up off the floor and to a relatively safer location like a table-top or a drawer my chances of not dying would be substantially higher, not to mention at my current size I couldn’t even hope to procure a steady source of food and drink. My parents were currently out on a business trip, so the only one I could reach out for help was my sister, Annie. She’s the same age as me (17), but is a couple months older.

I could hear her quietly snoring from the other side of the room, in her bed. Fortunately for me, she ditched her bed frame and box-spring so her mattress was directly on the floor. It was still a little more than twice my height, so I had to look around for something to climb up to it on. Luckily to the right of bed there was a small pile of Annie’s dirty clothes. I made my way over and began to climb it. I’m not sure if it was because I was so small or because I was being overly observant and cautious of my surroundings, but the scent of her clothing overwhelmed my nose with a strong yet familiar aroma which made me stop and hesitate for a minute before deciding to climb up on the bed. Even if I could get up to her, how would I wake her up? And if I do wake her up, how do I not get crushed if she wakes up in a half-conscious state and unknowingly squishes me? Weird things to think about, but not particularly so if you’re in my situation. After some deliberation and the fact her snoring was starting to bother me, I decided to play it safe and try to wake her up by throwing stuff at her. Being only an inch tall, there wasn’t many things I could throw so I had to make due with small pieces of dirt and small paper shreds that happened to be on the floor. I threw stuff at her for a little less than ten minutes, but she didn’t wake up. She didn’t even mumble or toss and turn. My presence was that insignificant. She always had been a heavy sleeper and as desperate as I was, it was very unlikely she would wake up even if I walked up to her sleeping face and slapped her with my tiny hands.

I could probably wait for her to wake up in the morning. It was the weekend, so she probably wouldn’t be going anywhere and she didn’t often hangout with friends. I probably couldn’t fall asleep though, too many things to think about, not to mention I can’t rule out the possibility of an accident taking my life while I’m asleep. The more I thought about it, the more hopeless my situation seemed. I probably wouldn’t return to normal tomorrow, and maybe not the day after or even for the entire week. Maybe not ever. I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Maybe things weren’t so bad, I just had to think about this with a different perspective. I’d be willing to bet not many people get to experience being so incredibly small, I should probably try to make the best out of it and enjoy things in a way only I can at this insane size.

I walked around the room, looking at things that shouldn’t have been unusual to me like a desk chair or a fan but, now seemed like alien constructs from another world or props from a ridiculous movie. Even the carpeted floor felt quite foreign and bothersome, being rougher and more difficult to walk on as it was full of uneven lumps. Once again my focus went back to my sisters snoring. It’s not that it was loud, but the room was very quiet and there wasn’t much else to distract me. I looked at her sleeping face and felt strangely curious and slightly afraid. She could easily get up and an unknowingly crush me, but as she is right now snoring and peacefully asleep a temptation ran through my mind. I wanted to get closer. I walked back over to the bed and climbed up on it from the dirty clothes. Not some strange aroma, but her scent filled my nose. I sat about four or five meters away from her face, or what would only be a few inches for her. I could feel her breath as she breathed her breath carried warmth and the flavor of cinnamon. She must’ve been chewing gum earlier, or something. I sat there calmly for a minute or two while I worked up the courage and decided to further inspect her body. No matter what I do, it’s very unlikely she’ll wake up and in the time that I’ve been in her room (probably around 20 - 30 minutes) she hasn’t moved, so she probably won’t roll over or anything else. Still, you can’t be 100% sure and for me even simply shifting positions could mean life or death for me. The logical side of my brain tried to dissaude me, I was taking a big risk for nothing more than satisfying an impulsive curiosity. Even so, when else would I get another chance like this?

I crawled closer to her face and with a great deal of caution reached out for her skin. My body trembled a little bit, but my right hand soon made contact with her lower lip which was just about as big as me. Still nervous, I retracted my hand and decided to abruptly test her sensitivity to my contact. My right arm went far behind my back as I wound up, and with all the strength I could muster I swung my arm full force into her cheek and slapped her. Silence. She stopped snoring for a second and I began to panic, only to be relieved a mere two seconds later as she resumed snoring peacefully.  She definitely wasn’t waking up, so I might as well help myself to the grand tour.

Though she slept with a blanket, it only covered half her body and I could that see she was wearing cutesy animal-print pajamas, albeit a bit loose for her. Her breasts, or rather her cleavage was visible from where I stood and I had a good view of her fine proportions. Not to imply she was large breasted, but rather she had a very nice balance between shape and size that rested closer to the small-side than the large, though was still of appreciable quantity as far as breasts go. It was weird, looking at her somewhat like a piece of art. The reality of my situation still wasn’t quite tangible to me, but at least looking at my sister’s body was a pleasant distraction. I moved away from her face towards her chest and leaned against her medium sized boob. As she breathed in and out her chest moved me along with it, in a somewhat cradle-like fashion. I almost wanted to fall asleep because of how calming it felt, but I knew that would be a potentially very bad idea. I rested my hand on her breast and dragged it across the surface. Her skin was super smooth, even at my reduced size I didn’t feel any sort of roughness. Even her moderate breasts dwarfed my body in size, it was a somewhat odd thing to think about but I didn’t think about it for long. I moved further down her body and stopped in front of her stomach, which was partially exposed to the fact she left most of her pajama buttons undone. I put my ear against her belly and could hear the subtle sounds of her churning insides, which was slightly interesting but at the same time something I definitely wouldn’t want to experience from the inside. Using the open parts of her pajamas as a sort of climbing wall, I scaled the side of her body and was now on top of her. Her breathing, her heartbeat and even the very slight tremors of her sleeping body were all quite apparent to me as I focused intently on keeping my balance on top of her soft body.

As I walked further down her body, I soon realized she wasn’t wearing the bottom half or her pajamas. Just panties. I probably should have turned around then, but I didn’t. A dangerous curiosity motivated me, and especially now it continued to do so. I walked up to the edge of her panties, on top of her waist. Acting on some crazy impulsive urge, I lifted up the elastic band of her panties and pulled myself underneath. There wasn’t much, but I could feel her pubic hair under my legs. It was soft, thin and somewhat bushy but I couldn’t see very well with the lack of light (though my eyes had adjusted fairly well). As I proceeded into her panties a strong scent unlike the one from before filled me nose. A disorienting, distracting scent. I lost focus for a second and fell over, wedging myself relatively tightly between her slightly moist and now visible vagina and the cloth of her panties. It took me awhile to collect my thoughts, but here I was inside my sister’s underwear looking intently at her most private parts. I felt slightly guilty for taking advantage of the fact she was asleep and also felt bad because I’m her brother, but one thing is for sure. I wasn't looking at her as a piece of art, and not as a sister. Not knowing what to do and not knowing what I wanted to do, I simply stayed between my sisters vagina and panties for the better half of an hour, savoring the newfound sweetness of the situation. There was no doubt, I was looking at my sister with eyes of lust.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--------------------------------------------
This chapter was fun to write, I hope it was enjoyable and I'd love to get feedback on what I should do next or what I could've done different to make this better. I'm open to all kinds of suggestions. I'm not sure when I'd right another chapter, but if people like this one I'll definitely get to it very soon.