- Text Size +

Nathan walked into the casino. It wasn't the typical joint, instead of being half slot machines, this locale was entirely blackjack, poker, card games of all sorts. It boasted a dozen pool tables and an extravagant bar. But that wasn't why he chose to come to the Heartfall. He came for the women of fine dress and finer figure. The place remained exclusive, appearances here were the coin. The waitresses were entirely of model status, breasts and buttocks perked and of above average height. The dealers were all women, even the security team that paced or loitered silently near the tables. A friend had recommended the place, and he had built up the courage to pass through the archway that marked the front entrance. Past a set of double doors watched by a set of twin appearing women, built and with matching, almost masculine suits, he entered and followed the escalator up to the main hall.

 

The rules inside were simple. The drinks were free, no money was slammed on the table, no men or women of homely form. And the games were all played for one prize, each other. Men pit their hands versus their female counterparts, the loser became the winner's date for the night. Perhaps that was too plain a term, date implied full sexual compliance on the part of the loser for the duration of the evening. No sexual favor was too bold, the loser simply obliged to comply to any fantasy on behalf of the winner until the next morning. That didn't exclude longer obligations, should the parties agree beforehand, and several ATM like stations littered the lobby for wagers to be made with more detailed specifics should a couple choose. Taking a gin and tonic from a passing blonde with a brilliant smile, he passed by the tables of cards. He was destined for the pool tables. Skill, not luck, that was his game. And he intended to have his share of the spoils in all its glory. He spied a bookish woman twirling the blue chalk as it coated the tip of her cue.

 

The table beside her was vacant. She was obviously looking for a game, and Nathan was happy to oblige. As he approached, he realized that the steely glasses that framed her face conveyed far less a bookish tone than a kinky librarian. She was tall, brunette, thin of waist and a small chest. But like all the woman that walked the Heartfall, she was gorgeous. He grabbed a tan cue off the wall and walked towards the table. The woman spun as he drew near, and looked him up and down. He was no spectacle, but years of fitness meant that Nathan maintained broad shoulders and a firm jawline. Easily enough to enter, and usually enough to seduce. Still, seduction was not in play here, this was a far more carnal engagement. He was being sized up, she probably wanted to know about his abs, hah, or maybe his cock size. Her glare softened slowly, and she appeared satisfied with her target. She shot out a hand, a handshake that was delicate and soft. He returned a firmer grip, an attempt to assert himself.

'Nathan. Care to play?'

'Hi Nate, Chantelle. I'd love to, normal house wager?'

He nodded. She smiled.

'Well, perhaps I could add one rule. Strip pool. When I sink a ball, you undress. Jacket first, then shirt, footwear, pants, and then undergarments. I'll be happy to return the favor.' Chantelle winked slyly as he nodded again. She motioned to the nearby terminal. All agreements beyond house rules required approval and documentation. A drop down menu on the nearest terminal showed 'Strip Rules' under the pool selection, already preset. She tapped a finger to the touchscreen and two handprints appeared. She placed her palm down firmly, and Nathan did likewise. The scanner beeped and flashed 'Complete' twice before returning to the main screen. He knew what this added tweak was truly about. It offered her an opportunity to gain some much needed assurance of his figure, but more so, offered herself as a distraction to increase her odds. Nathan had spoken to enough patrons to know the basics of the game. Man versus woman. One winner, one loser. Or perhaps two winners, it was about attitude. He turned from the terminal and bent down by the table, fetching the triangle and the rack of balls. Men racked, women broke first, standard rules.

 

She lowered herself to nearly to table height, eyeing the aligned balls.

'Tell me Nate, is it your first time here?'

'Nah, I've been here twice before.'

'Liar. But I'd admire your confidence.' Chantelle's reply was firm. 'Perhaps if you were playing cards, I could believe that you were stupid enough to drink before the stakes, before the game. But to play pool, you either were hoping to be my pet tonight, or you were nervous. Am I wrong?'

He liked her. She was spirited, feisty even, and clearly intelligent. He brushed the comment aside with a disregarding glance. He was the better player. Her tone betrayed a hint of self-doubt. Nathan could almost taste it, mixed with her overpriced perfume. She broke the set.

Two stripes went down and she beamed. Not a fluke, such was the way of the break. Unpredictable at best. He feigned a sigh, and shifted off his grey jacket, tossing it deftly to land on the cue rack, hung square. Unbuttoning his shirt, he polished off the last of the gin, then swung out both arms and dropped the garment to lay on a nearby chair, still tucked in to a table. He let out a deep exhale with the final swallow of the liquor, and slammed it down. A waitress moved, quickly to fetch the glass, immediately offering another.

'Give me a second' he mumbled, trying to portray a sense of loss. 'If I lose my shoes here, I may need another.'

'Oh don't be so hard on yourself Nate. I'll probably sink two or three more before you get a chance.' she winked, lowering herself once more towards the table. She arched her back down to as she lined up her shot. She was aiming for a steep bank, blue stripe, top corner. Sliding the cue forward, it connected, and the cue ball attacked at far too shallow an angle. When the table lay still, she relaxed back upwards. Nathan smiled, and reached for another drink, downing it in single swoop.

'Mmm, well I guess there's nothing to worry about.' he almost sneered. She shot back a look of innocence. Nathan knew his shot. Connect the cue to the five, then to the three, corner pocket. The red went down easily. He winked back. The four was next, the one, the six. It was too easy. A touch of backspin to set up another shot, mild bank for the middle pocket, a jump shot over the eleven. He hardly even looked up until he realized she was standing at the end of the table. A long red skirt her only remaining outwear, she stood sans shoes with a defeated posture. Her purple bra was lacy, and it cupped her bosom well. He offered a keen smile.

'Three to go my dear. And you do look ravishing. Might I ask, is it your first time here?'

She just shivered, the room was air conditioned, and standing there without a top was clearly affecting the girl more than it had Nathan. He almost felt sorry for her, but alas, this was the way of the Heartfall. A tall Asian man in a fedora and his date stood nearby. He was ogling Chantelle instead of his own prize de jour. The woman on his arm was offended, but he clearly didn't care. Nathan felt a little proud, Chantelle was quite the sight, far better than the fully clothed number waiting impatiently at shoulder height next to the gentleman. Other onlookers were present, clearly the perked breasts that lay cupped in Chantelle's purple brazier had gained a small group of admirers. She would be his, once all was said and done. They had their own to attend to. He returned to the game.

He slid the five down a narrow channel past the eight ball, and it narrowly entered the pocket. As it thunked into place, Chantelle reached back and undid her skirt. It fell to the floor and she brushed it aside towards her shoes with bare feet. Nathan glanced up to see her petite, lengthy thighs outlining her matching laced panties. They would be gone soon. He had no intention to make her suffer, no intention to parade a naked woman in public when he could be enjoying her in private.

'Do you like what you see Nate?' her words softening.  'I know I'm not one what expects of a mathematics major, but I do my best.'

He did indeed like what he saw. Her lips pouted and her shoulders slumped. He almost felt sorry for her. Best to finish this quickly, he mused, double drop. Two and seven. He aligned the two straight for the far corner, a ricochet would sink the nearby seven opposite. Nathan lowered himself, shirtless chest pressed to the table, and shot.

The two dropped, and the cue ball ricocheted. It pushed into the seven and it rolled towards the intended corner. On its trajectory, it clipped the 12 and spun wide. Damnit.

'Well, so much for a quick end, do your worst Chantelle.' He glanced back up at her. The drooping shoulders gone, the frown upended, she strode confidently over to the table. She didn't even look at him as she brought her breasts to rest on the table. Nathan stood behind, watching as she bent. Her ass parted slightly, revealing tight pink lips between her legs, a tight puckered hole just behind. Satisfied, her elbow bent tight and the cue ball shot forwards. The blast was followed by a thump as stripe found the leather pocket. She quickly rounded the table. Bam, thunk, bam, thunk, bam, thunk. Bam. Thump.

Nathan removed his shoes, his pants, his boxers. He was stark naked, but paid no heed the growing group whose eyes surrounded the game. He watched Chantelle's breast jiggle on the rail as she fired that last shot. Her final shot was the eight. And it was blocked in by his remaining solid. Chantelle reounded the table again, lowering herself completely, then legging herself up onto the table. Her asshole came into full view, only a few feet from Nathan. Without turning, she chided him.

'Ahh Nate, I do hope you enjoy the view. How does my ass look from there.' she continued slowly. As she breathed in and out, setting up her final stroke, her asshole relaxed and then tightened rhythmically.

'Math is a specialty of mine. Angles are my passion. That, and introducing you to that tight hole. Usually I reserve it for shitting, but I think you would make an excellent addition.'

Her arm flexed, her asshole tightened. The cue ball flashed, banking twice to dance around the guard and connected with the eight ball. It sunk.

Chantelle began to redress herself. Her sly smile had returned to its former glory. Two female security guards had stepped forward and dismissed the remainder of the crowd before approaching her.

'Congratulations, Miss Chantelle. Well played as always, I assume he will be coming to the back?'

'Yes, Maria. I'll join you both momentarily.' They moved towards Nathan who remained naked. She slipped her top back on, and then her skirt.  She left her undergarments strewn by her heels next to the table before following the two, Nathan well in tow.