- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I don't own the rights to One Piece in any way and make no money off my story.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This was a requested story by Devoool, the credit for the idea goes to Devoool.

i hope you all enjoy.

~ Takes place after the Skypia Arc ~



Nami watched the gates of the Navarone Fortress slowly drift farther and farther from sight before she let out a breath of relief. We made it, were safe. A smile slowly sneaked on her lips, it had been one thing after another. First there adventures in Skypia, the fall there boat took, than winding up smack dab in the middle of Navy headquarters.

“Looks like the Grand line really has it out for us.” Nami shook her head before climbing off the lookout perch. As she slid down she noticed everyone else had already left for the night. There Octopus friend was still flouting them to safety in the air so there was no need to watch for others up here.

Yawning tiredly Nami decided to join them in sleep, the events of the past few days really taking their toll on her. As she walked towards her and robins room down below deck she noticed her treasure room’s door cracked open. “Damnit Luffy I told you not to go in there.” She grumbled.

As she was about to close the door she took a quick peak in at the mountain of gold they had received from the villagers of Skypia. Biting her lower lips eagerly she fidgeted for a moment. “Ok just a quick looksee then off to bed.” Nami slipped into the room making sure not to disturb the others before looking over the gold more carefully.

She didn’t have time to inspect what the others took on board since they were running for their lives from those giant cannon’s they had. “Huh, I wonder why they wanted to shoot us to begin with.” Shrugging she went back to inspect her treasure with glee, her eyes shining with excitement after touching each expensive piece.

Each piece she touched she couldn’t get enough of. The feel of gold on her finger’s, the way the rubies and emeralds clacked when they touched, it was almost like ecstasy for her. After digging for a while she saw something rather strange.

Nami moved a few hand full of coins to the side before seeing a strange green light. Reaching in she pulled out a small golden chain, no not made of gold the metal wasn’t as heavy it was just colored. She would have tossed it aside with disgust since it tried to hide its shame with color but what was attached to it made her reconsider.

There was a spiraled crystal in the center that gave off a faint glow. Running along the sides of its spirals where little webs of gold, real gold not the fake kind the chain held. “What kind of stone is this? It’s not a natural florescent or it would shine differently not… glow?” Nami rubbed her thumb over the gem feeling a strange warmth run over it, almost like it was living.

“Stalling Miss Navigator? You know I hate waiting.” Nami jumped as someone spoke behind her. Turning she already knew who it was. “R-Robin don’t scare me like that, and I wasn’t stalling I just wanted to take a quick look what the others brought back.” Nami blushed.

After Robin had joined there crew after the Alabaster incident Nami had played it off and avoided talking with her after she endangered her friend Vivi, but as time went on Nami couldn’t take it. Since she was younger whenever she was around other women she would always get different urges. Deciding she probably wouldn’t live long working with Arlong she embraced them in full.

Whenever she met with someone she found cute she would do what she wanted with them. It didn’t work out as well as she planned the first few times but after years of practice lying and cheating her way to steal for Arlong she adapted a natural flirt she could use for any and all women.

She did the same with Vivi to but she couldn’t lie to her long, she had grown too fond of her. After Robin joined Nami watched her closely, studying her, learning what she liked. It didn’t surprise her that her other crewmates turned her off, then again most women wouldn’t look twice at them and think anything special to begin with.

She liked to talk with Chopper but the way they talked and acted wasn’t anything special, she only looked at him as a child, more maternally. But then she looked at her. The first time they talked it didn’t take much to see in Robin’s eyes that she like her.

Deciding to play off that she guessed Robin probably lived a similar life as hers, although she probably didn’t lie or go as far as Nami did but still one similar none the less. Working for Baroque Works and Crocodiles right hand, she could have any girl she wanted.

Smirking Nami waited patiently until the right moment, it wouldn’t be long if the way Robin eyed her had anything to say about it. Finally she found what she needed, Nami watched as her other crewmates left for shore on one of the islands they had docked at for supplies but Robin stayed behind, she wanted to finish reading her book and didn’t feel the need for anything.

Nami remembered the conversation she shared with her vividly; it did change her life after all. Nami approached Robin in her red two-piece bikini; she wanted to pull out all the stops. “How’s your book so far Robin, must have been good if you didn’t want to go on land with the other’s.” Nami smiled lying down on the lawn chair next to her.

“It’s quite good Miss Navigator, I can say the same to you.” Robin smiled going back to her book. Offhanded compliment, she’s nervous and trying to make small talk, probably not a lot of experience with women initiating things. Nami smiled back, “Thanks, I just wanted to break in my new clothes I got from Alabaster.”

Robin smiled nodding before flipping the page nonchalantly. Playing coy now? Nami put on her sunglasses before stretching out, her arms raised as she displayed her body for Robin. Nami watched Robin’s reaction behind her shades for anything. Biting back a smirk she watched Robin sneak peeks every so often, her face slowly darkening.

Got you, turning onto her back Nami slowly pulled the strings of her Bikini off before reaching towards the side table for a bottle of sun block. “Hey Robin would you mind putting some sun screen on my back, I can never reach every crevice.” Nami whined slash pleaded, choosing her words specifically.

“I’d be happy to Miss Navigator.” Nami heard Robin put her book down but not stand up. “Dos Fleur,” Nami blinked back surprise as she felt a pair of arms gently touching her back. “If you don’t mind your lotion would get my hands sticky, I wouldn’t want to ruin my book.” Robin smiled before picking her book back up and flipping the page.

Name shuddered as the new appendages curtesy of Robin’s Hana Hana no Mi. Wow, these feel just like real hands. Nami bit her lower lip suppressing a moan as she felt Robins oiled hands make contact with her bare back. “Sorry if there a little rough, when I summon them they just do what I tell them, I can’t control exactly how they do it though.” Robin smiled before turning another page.

Nami’s toes curled in pleasure as she felt the hands kneading into her skin while rubbing the sun block on, it’s like they know exactly what to do this feels like a massage. Nami couldn’t take it and let out a low moan before blushing. “I take it your enjoying yourself.” Robin smirked.

“Y-Y-Yea, this feels nice. It’s kind of like a deep tissue massage actually.” Robin moved her book down to watch, her smile turning into a grin. “Well I can tell them to do that actually,” Robin folded her arms before the hands started kneading once more but now rubbing in circles and using their thumbs to push in more.

Nami’s eyes widened in pleasure, this feels amazing! I haven’t felt a massage like this since, since… Nami blushed recalling the last time she had one was from her sister Nojiko before she joined Luffy’s crew. “I hope you’re enjoying it, I used to give these to the others at Baroque Works. I can’t say I miss any of them but I do miss, Miss Valentine’s company. She was very pleasant to be around.” Robin blushed, something Nami picked up on by her tone.

“Miss Valentine, she was with that one man, I think he was called Mr. 5? How did you two know each other, I didn’t think they ever went to Alabaster.” Nami tried to gleam as much information as possible. “She did on occasion and whenever she came back she stayed with me. Most nights we would stay in and talk, amongst other things.” W-wait… did she just imply???

“O-Oh? What kind of things?” Nami asked blushing. Nami felt the hands moving lower down her back as they kneaded. “Hmm well the usual girl talk I suppose, different outfits we liked, different men we hated, who was better at kissing.” Nami’s eyes widened as she felt Robins hands squeeze her ass making her jump in shock.

“R-R-Robin?!”, “Yes Miss Navigator?” robin spoke in her usual tone as she flipped another page of her book. Nami let out an eep of surprise as the hands moved under her Bikini bottom to grab her bare ass, slowly squeezing her cheeks as if testing how they feel.

“W-W-Why a-are y-you,” Nami tried to speak but couldn’t form any words, unsure what to say never having been on this end of the conversation. “Why playing with you of course, after all that’s what you wanted to do with me, or more my body I’m assuming.” Robing smiled before closing the book having finished it.

“Do you think I haven’t noticed the look’s you give me? I knew you didn’t like me before even when I tried bribing you but you slowly warmed up to me.” Robin turned to her side resting her head on her hand as she watched her hands playing with Nami’s ass.

“You think the full extent of my Hana Hana fruit allow me to grow just arms? Let’s just say I’ve been watching you very closly since the day I arrived.” Nami blushed knowing full well what she was implying. The whole time she thought she was observing Robin, it had been the other way around entirely. “T-Then y-you… then you know that I like you…” Nami blushed.

“Like me? Here I was under the assumption you just wanted me as eye candy. I’m flattered Miss Navigator, not many people would see me as anything but that.” Robin moved next to Nami, her real hand cupping her face. Nami’s breath hitched as her head was turned towards Robins.

“I’m glad I set this meeting up with you, it was painful watching you watch me for so long without any…” Nami squeaked in surprise as she felt Robins fingers gently poke the outside of her anus, gently wiggling as they tried to get in. “Touching,” Robin whispered next to her ear before giving her a quick lick.

Nami moaned in pleasure now wanting to just jump the archeologist but the arms coming out of her back forced her down into the chair. “So, what now then? I want you, I really do. I might go as far as to say I like you, which I’ve never really meant to another before. Your attitude, the way you flaunt your body, and even the gentleness you hide I find so, alluring.” Robin stroked Nami’s cheek gently.

“And as far as I can tell you feel the same about me. So what do you want to be Miss Navigator?” Robin’s arms released Nami’s ass before pushing up the speechless red head until she was sitting eye level with her.

“I-I, I w-want to, I mean I would like…” Nami wanted to just scream and kiss her already but she had never felt like this! One moment she had everything under control, and the next she was like putty in Robin’s beautiful, silky smooth, gentle… Nami blinked trying to stay focused.

“Let’s start with this and see where it goes then since you don’t have an answer.” Robin leaned in before stealing her lips. Nami’s eyes widened. I-I-I’m k-kissing her! N-n-no sh-she’s kissing me! Nami’s eyes slowly closed in pleasure as she let Robin control the kiss, it was new to not be in control but… it wasn’t so bad.

From that day on Robin and her had been *Dating* in secret, if you could even call it that. Whenever they entered a new port in town they would look for other women to join in there fun, the way Robin played with them, it was so exciting!

But as time went on Nami noticed more and more Robin would always remain in control, no matter what they did. Every time she tried to be Robin would always turn it around and be the dominate one. It was exciting to a point but she kind of missed being in charge. Back in the east blue all women who she bedded where her playthings until she discarded them but, now she was Robins.

She tried bringing it up with her but Robin merely smiled when she did. “That’s because you are mine Nami, I thought you knew that. I love you but you’ll always be mine to play with.” Robin leaned in kissing her before her hands crossed. “Un Fleur”, robin whispered. Nami fell over gasping.

One of the many things robin liked to do with her no matter where they were was use her Hana Hana no Mi on her. Currently Nami was on her knee’s gasping in pleasure as she felt Robin’s tongue licking her nether lips, FROM THE INSIDE!

“Mmmm, as always you taste sweeter than any fruit,” Robin smiled rubbing her hand over Nami’s cheek before walking back to their room, her tongue still licking away pleasantly. And that about sums up my life until now, Nami thought dryly.

It’s not that she didn’t love her Robin, which she grew to call hers but she wanted to be in charge for once, she wanted to call the shots. Even if only for a night. “I know your love of gold takes presidents over most anything but,” Nami felt a pair of hands come out from her hips before groping her chest.

“Couldn’t you take a break and play with me.” Robin whispered now standing behind her. “You know I can’t stand not having your touch every day, let alone hour.” Robin whispered the last part drinking in Nami’s shivering form; her words always did seem to have that effect on her.

“Robin… I know I was coming to bed when I saw the door left open. It was only going to be for a moment when…” Nami blinked remembering what was in her hand. “Hey Robin by chance do you know what kind of stone this is?”

Nami wiggled out of Robins hands much to her displeasure before showing her the strange pendant. Robin perked her brow looking it over. “Well the chain is old and has been painted; the bindings are just as old but are of a different metal and the stone…”

Robin trailed off looking at it strangely. “Actually Miss Navigator I can’t say I do know. Maybe it’s indigenous to Skypia?” Nami sighed shaking her head. “Robin for the last time stop calling me that, where well past Miss Navigator.” Nami smiled, she didn’t understand why Robin continued to always call her that, even in private at times.

Robin smiled nodding, “Old habits.” Robin picked up the pendant observing it closely for anything. “That’s strange, there’s some kind of text inside the bindings.” Nami looked closer surprised she hadn’t even noticed it. “Can you read it?” Robin squinted at the tiny writing mouthing inaudible words for a few minutes but frowned in defeat.

“I can make out some of the text but it’s too badly damaged. Still it’s a fine piece and can no doubt make you a profit.” Robin smiled knowing Nami’s greed better than most. “What could you make out?” Nami asked eying the stone almost hypnotically.

“Well as far as I can deduce it’s some kind of fetish idol, I can’t imagine how since the size is too small for what I would imagine things like that to be.” Robin smirked while Nami blushed. Robin picked up the necklace before hanging it around Nami’s neck.

“But if it helps for what where about to do than it’s alright in my book.” Robin smirked as she tugged Nami back to their cabin. Shutting the door Robin locked it, having made the mistake of not the last time they played around. I’m just glad it was Chopper who walked in and not the others. That might have been awkward; he’s still too naive to understand what we were doing thankfully, she just played it off as them hugging.

Robin folded her arms over her chest, “Seis Fleur”. Nami felt six arms start striping her out of everything before shoving her to the bed, Robin already half naked herself as she drank in the beautiful sight before her. Guess I’m going to be used again, I just wish she wasn’t so dominate with me… I want to be in charge tonight Nami frowned.

Both women covered their eyes in pain. “Ahh, what is that?!” Nami squinted as she looked at her pendant, it was shining now in a vivid green light, it was blinding to say the least. “I-I I have no idea Nami.” Robin replied just as startled as she covered her gaze.

The light flickered out leaving the room to be illuminated by the candle fire. Nami blinked a few times rubbing her eyes. Once she opened them Robin was nowhere in sight. “Robin?”, “Yes Nami?” Nami jumped in surprise as she looked down.

Nami almost screamed in shock having to cover her mouth or else as she stared at Robin. Robin rubbed her eyes in pain before her vision came back to her. Once opened she immediately released something was wrong. “W-what’s… what’s happening?” Robin noticed the same surroundings but at a much larger scale.

The desk, the two chairs, the book shelf, the bed, and her giant girlfriend! No… not giant, Robin shivered at the realization. “It appears I-I’ve shrunk.” Robin stuttered a bit, her calm rational side crumbling just a bit at the impossibility before her.

Nami nodded dumbly before her eyes widened. Yanking off the necklace she looked at it in fear, afraid she might shrink herself. “IT DID THIS!, IT DID THIS TO YOU!” Robin nodded now understanding what happened. “Nami… What did you wish for?” Nami blinked in surprise at Robins tone, it was strict and imposing, strange at her height it was still kind of scary.

“W-w-what? I didn’t wish for anything I was just laying her when…” I wanted to be in charge? The stone blinked a few times before dying out again. “THAT! Tell me you thought of something what it was.” Robin asked with worry. “I… I wanted t-to be… in charge tonight.” Nami blushed.

“B-BUT N-NOT LIKE THIS! I d-didn’t ask it to shrink you?!” Nami stammered with worry. Robin frowned in understanding. “It’s a fetish charm Nami, there rare and I had believed to be gone from the world. They date back centuries and where lost to mankind. Somehow one ended up in Skypia and is now in your possession.” Robin informed crossing her arms with annoyance.

“I’m so sorry Robin I… I didn’t mean to.” Nami felt her eyes tearing up now, what if Robin was stuck like this forever! This is my entire fault. “No need to cry Miss nav- Nami. There’s a way to reverse it I know of but…” Robin blushed unsure how to say it.

“If there’s a way to fix it tell me, I’ll do anything!” Nami stammered out. “The charm’s where destroyed because they gave the user power over almost anything they desired. In this case you wanted to simply be in charge of me, well the charm made it possible for you to be without me being able to resist. I am completely powerless to whatever you do to me. That’s also how you reverse it. You must live out your wish.” Robin crossed her arms blushing.

Nami looked at Robin slack jawed. I… I have to use Robin to… but she’s only 3 inches tall! Will she drown?! No she could suffocate first! “I c-can’t do that Robin, I could hurt you.” Nami blushed in embarrassment. “Well the alternative is not fulfilling your wish and I having to get used to doll clothes” Robin shook her head in slight amusement, how can she find this funny! Nami thought.

Nami slowly reached down to pick up the tiny Robin, She feels so warm. It’s like I’m holding a doll but she’s still Robin. Nami blushed knowing what she had to do even if it meant harming Robin in the process. I can’t live with myself if I hurt her but… I can’t live with myself knowing she spends the rest of her life like this.

Nami took a deep breath before nodding. “O-ok Robin… I will… I’ll use you.” Robin was sweating a bit but there was a calm smile in place. “To be perfectly honest I’m not all against this,” Robin smiled shaking her head. Nami gawked in disbelief.

“Y-you do realize I’d be… and you’d be my…” Nami found the words for what she imagined hard to say. “That I’d be nothing more they a living breathing toy that could do absolutely nothing to stop you if you chose to do anything and everything with me?” Robin smirked.

Nami blushed nodding. “Well that was your wish after all, I’m a little disappointed that we didn’t get to play more first though but I suppose I’ll just have to make my own fun when I’m down there.” Robin crossed her arms before multiple hands appeared. “I wonder if I can find your g-spot at this size, maybe I can sprout some hands to specifically pleasure there and there alone.” Robin grinned viciously.

Nami shivered at the thought. Maybe this won’t be as bad as I originally thought. Nami’s lips slowly moved into a smile before a grin. Nami leaned back into their bed, her legs spread eagle. Biting her lower lip Nami moved her hand lower before spreading her nether lips apart.

“I hope with your power you don’t drown in there.” Nami smirked. Robin rouse her brow, usually dark humor was her forte. As Nami lowered robin, the tiny Archaeologist couldn’t help but shiver with fear and excitement. Her Nami’s beautiful, dripping, crotch slowly approaching her, teasing her.

Nami released a low moan as she felt Robin’s hands moving in first. Robin wiggled her arms, testing to see what it felt like. It’s wet, of course. The warmth is unimaginable; it’s heating my entire being. Robin grinned before moving forward more, Nami’s hand pushing her all the way in.

Robin felt darkness surround her, the intense heat on all sides mixed with the slippery walls was a unique feeling, one she had never even thought about before, than again who would imagine they’d end up in this situation to begin with?

Nami shivered as she pushed Robin’s legs into her, her lover now completely consumed by her hungry quim. Nami gasped folding her legs up on instinct as she felt robins first initial movements, sh-shes going deeper in! Nami moaned rolling back into her pillows, her hands making their way to her breasts as her friend explored her inner depths.

Robin couldn’t see anything, she had to touch and feel every crevice of her Nami. As her hand touched a little deeper she heard a loud muffled moan. I guess I found something she likes, Robin smirked crossing her arms. “Seis Fleur” Six arms appeared where her hand once was before all gripping that spot.

The effect was instantaneous. Nami’s eyes shot open before she covered her mouth screaming. T-T-THIS P-PLEASURE! Oh god Robin! Nami bit her knuckles, trying her hardest not to wake her fellow crew members with her thralls of Ecstasy. Robin felt herself pushed back and forth, the walls now tightening up on her along with the breathable air growing thinner.

I need to really give her something to feel. I’ll also need to brace myself, this might turn out bad if she doesn’t control herself, Robin grimaced. “Ochenta Fleur!” Suddenly Robin sprouted arms in pairs all along the inside of Nami, stretching her walls and clutching every inch in sight. Once the eightieth arm sprouted they all started to grip and squeeze as they wiggled and thrashed.

Nami’s eyes widened as she screamed, her knuckle bleeding as she bit into it. “ROBIN!” Nami finally screamed as her body rocked hard into the bed as her orgasm shot through her like lightning. Robin had her extra arms clutching onto her trying to hold her in place for the initial flood but it wasn’t even nearly enough. Robin felt like she was hit by a tidal wave her arms not standing a chance as she was shot out of Nami like a torrent onto the now sopping wet bed below.

Nami’s eyes where closed as she tried to catch her breath, Robin having just gave her one of if not her most explosive climax of her life. Robin coughed up some of Nami’s juices as she let fresh air enter her lungs. I… I almost drowned. Robin moved her hands up wiping some of Nami’s release from her eyes; it stuck to every centimeter of her body.

Nami slowly lifted her head having to give it some effort, her body not wanting to do much else but rest. Nami looked down at Robin who looked like a washed up cat, her hair sticking everywhere, a thick layer of white coating her body. “W-why… Why d-didn’t you change back?” Nami breathed out having trouble forming words.

Robin panted just as tiredly. “I… I don’t really… know…” Robin tried to think it over rationally. I’m sure I read it right; those who wish for release shall be granted there darkest of desires. Until they release what they want the pact shall remain until otherwise. Loosely translated it should mean after the user’s wishes come true the affected should change back, so why am I still small?

Robin’s eyes slowly widened. She didn’t get what she wanted. “Nami I know what we did wrong.” Robin said now scowling for her ignorance. “What? I just had the most pleasurable orgasm of, of… I think my life.” Nami shook her head in disbelief that using Robin had made her feel so good.

“Be that as it may it’s not that pleasure that breaks the spell, it’s the pleasure you get from your wish. You weren’t really in charge; once you put me in I took charge… again.” Robin frowned, even at 3 inches she still tried controlling Nami… was this what made her so sad to begin with?

Nami was about to protest but her words died on her lips. Seriously! Nami frowned now. Even when I’m a giant I’m still being submissive. If I really want to help Robin I need to be more aggressive. “I-I’m sorry Robin b-but I… I need to do whatever I want to you, whether you like it or not.” Nami said sternly picking up her friend much to her shock.

“I’ll do whatever I have to, to fix my mistake, even if it’s not pleasant for you.” Nami frowned before flipping onto her stomach. I wanted this for a while but, I didn’t imagine it would be with Robin 3 inches tall, I hope she doesn’t hate me after this. Nami felt herself tear up, wiping them away she clenched her eyes sternly. I’m sorry Robin.

Robin felt Nami’s grip around her tighten a bit as she was shaken around. As Nami rested on her stomach she moved her free hand to her ass pulling her right cheek to the side. What is she… no, she can’t be! She wouldn’t dare! “Nami! What are you-“Robin didn’t have a chance to finish as her entire upper body was shoved into Nami’s ass.

“I’m sorry Robin…” Nami whispered as she felt Robin struggling frantically in her hand. Moving her friend and lover deeper in her breath hitched as she felt something poke the outside of her anus. Robin’s eyes where wide with shock as she moved deeper into Nami’s sweaty ass.

Living on the sea didn’t exactly give ether of them time to freshen up much so Nami’s ass was well past filthy. Robin’s nose wrinkled in disgust as her face was pushed into Nami’s anus. I-it’s so warm, and the smell! Robin screamed up for Nami to stop pleading but her begging was unheard as she felt her head being pushed in harder now.

Nami moaned, a few tears escaping as she shoved Robin into her ass slowly. She wanted to just do the deed quickly so Robin wouldn’t have to live through the horror’s she no doubt was dealing with now but if she wanted to fix robin she had to enjoy it. The absolute feeling of power over her, after months of Robin being in charge now she was; now she was calling the shots; now she had the power!

Nami grit her teeth with anger trying to channel that to forget her sadness. I’m sorry Robin but you had this coming! You shouldn’t have just forced me to do what you wanted! You should have let me be in charge! EVEN ONCE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE! Now Nami felt it, her being fueled with rage and lust as she felt her tiny friend thrashing inside her filthy asshole.

That’s right suffer in there, I want you to be tormented for what you put me through. Nami shoved Robin the rest of the way in now, as far as her finger would let her. As she pulled her finger back it was smeared with the remainder of her last bowel movement. Nami felt her eyes trying to tear up again but she shoved it away, instead focusing on the pleasure that was Robin screaming and kicking inside of her.

Robin screamed as the rest of her body was shoved into Nami now, she felt filth caking her body, along with Nami’s orgasm still coating her body she easily picked up the filthy remainders coating the inside of Nami’s anus. Now her entire body being smeared as she was shoved deeper into Nami’s ass.

Robin felt tears streaming down her cheeks as she was pushed farther up before Nami’s finger was pulled out, now she was all alone inside of her lover’s asshole, the smell was unbearable! “NAMI! P-PLEASE LET ME OUT OF HERE!” Robin screamed and begged as she cried into her friend, but all she got in response was the tight filthy walls surrounding her to clench up, smearing more filth into her face.

Robin gagged now as she felt what was the remainder of Nami’s lunch now being forced into her open mouth when she screamed, the taste would forever be imbedded in her mind. Robin thrashed kicking and screaming but it was no use. The only way she could get out was if Nami so pleased, she was completely and utterly helpless to her giantess of a girlfriend.

This is my punishment; this is just a fraction of the pain I must have made her feel. Robin cried softy, not just for her predicament but for how she must have made Nami feel, helpless. Whenever Nami wanted to be forceful something inside me shot her down not wanting any part of it but now… now I can do nothing… I’m forced to endure this… this hell!

Nami moaning in bliss. She loved anal, in fact it was one of her favorite things but when she started dating Robin she would have no part of it. I can’t really blame her, my ass must be filthier than an outhouse, Nami blushed.

When she lived back in the east blue she would always force whoever she bedded to eat out her ass no matter how filthy it was. The pleasure of making those girls lick my filthy hole, it was pure ecstasy! And now… Now my robin is inside of my filthy hole! Nami felt her lips perk into a grin.

She’s neck deep in my shitty ass, and I can do whatever I want with her. Nami clenched her ass hard and felt the struggles increase. Chuckling she moaned clenching and unclenching, enjoying all of her little robins struggles, I can’t even imagine what it must be like, no usable air, she has to breath in my ass.

Nami’s eyes widened as she got a wicked idea. I did this a few times to some of the more submissive girls I was with, now its payback time! Nami clenched her stomach pushing hard. I know… its unlady like… but I… I… Nami moaned as she felt herself let out a loud muffled fart.

Nami moaned biting her lower lips, her hand moving to her crotch as she felt Robins struggles and screams intensify tenfold inside of her. Robin’s eyes watered as she felt Nami’s excrement smearing her eyes, the pain was more like a dull sting but still one of the many problems ailing her. Suddenly Robin heard a loud gurgle.

“Oh god no… please don’t… don’t do this…” Robin felt tears falling now as her filthy prison got a lot worse. Instantly Robin was blasted with Nami’s rancid air as she farted, Robin’s face taking the blunt of the force. Robin screamed in discomfort, her eyes and mouth had been open as Nami’s filthy shot into her face. Every orifice on her body was now being plugged with her lover’s filth!

Robin kicked hard trying desperately to do anything to end this horror. She needs to be pleasured by my pain… Robin grimaced knowing what she had to do. Struggling she moved her arms up, the tight walls painfully gripping her. “Cien Fleur!” Robin screamed, tears streaming down her eyes.

Robin felt her Hana Hana no Mi taking effect instantly as she gagged, her mouth clenched shut as she tasted everything! Robin had used her power to sprout a hundred limbs, those limbs being tongues. Nami was now feeling the power of her Devil fruit as she used it to clean her asshole from the inside out.

Nami screamed covering her mouth. S-She’s, She’s licking my, what is she… Nami clenched the mattress screaming in pleasure now, not caring if she covered her mouth or not as she felt tens of hundreds of little wet movements inside her ass, licking and tickling her anal cavity. Nami furiously rubbed her quim, her finger’s pounding in and out of her hard as she creamed in ecstasy.

“I… I need to…” Robin moved her hands a little higher forming a few more limbs. “For you… my Nami…” Robin whispered as she used the last of her energy to form a few more tongues, this time on the outside of Nami’s ass.

Nami gasped in pleasure as she felt intense pleasure shoot through her, unknown to her there was other forces at work as Robin’s other tongues licked furiously on her clit, so small to even be seen by the frantic Giantess.

Nami finally reached her limit as she screamed in bliss, her second orgasm of the night rocking her body, shooting through her like a million bolts of electricity as she climaxed. Nami felt her body shutting down; the pleasure was just too much, it was overloading any rational thoughts she had left. She never felt this good in her life! The power, this power! She liked, no LOVED IT!

Nami slowly felt herself slipping off to sleep, forgetting she even had her shrunken lover tucked away deep within her sweaty ass, a blissful smile present on her lips…



Chopper walked by the girl’s door curiously. “Maybe I should check on them, it sounded like Nami was in pain… No I bet there just hugging again, I better leave them alone.” Chopper smiled walking off back to his hammock.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Nami was slowly woken by a strange tingling feeling. Moaning Nami bit her bottom lip enjoying the foreign pleasure. W-what… what is that? Nami wondered sitting up. Looking around the room Nami blinked in confusion, her mind still a bit hazy from the night before.

“W-wait… Robin and I… ROBIN!” Nami’s eyes widened looking around frantically. Nami heard something jingle and looked down in confusion before her eyes caught the quick shine of something golden. Reaching under the covers she started to pull on a chain before a light green stone was pulled out, a faint glow emitting from it.

“I-it… it wasn’t a dream…” Nami looked at the pendant in fear. This thing alters the very laws of nature, just for someone’s pleasure?! Nami felt angry at first but slowly it subsided. No… it just gives people the power to do what they wish, it’s not bad itself, only when used by bad people…

Nami looked the necklace over for a moment before something occurred to her. Where’s Robin? As if on cue Nami gasped clutching her stomach in shock. “W-W-Wait… I… I pushed Robin…” Nami jumped off the bed frantically running to the bathroom before slamming the door.

“Crap, Crap, Crap, Crap! She’s still in there!” Nami frantically moved her hand around poking and prodding her anus trying to feel Robin, but she couldn’t feel a thing. She must be too deep in; Nami grimaced, her face turning pale with horror.

Oh god what do I do, what do I do?! Nami frantically paced back and forth trying to figure out how to reach Robin. She could crawl out? No she must be battered and exhausted she’d be lucky to be even breathing… Nami screamed slamming her fist onto the sink in anger.

“DAMNIT! How the hell do I get her out?” Nami hung her head in shame, now regretting ever pushing Robin inside her. Nami slowly opened her eyes feeling tears dripping from her cheeks before her eyes landed on the toilet next to her. There’s no way I can do that!

Nami blushed not wanting to imagine what it would feel like. She could get crushed, or suffocate in my… Nami shook her head trying to rid her mind of such thoughts. Nami tried to think of anything else but she was running out of time. “Damn, I’m so sorry Robin…” Nami locked the bathroom door before sitting on the toilet.

Nami tapped her wrist waiting, but seconds turned to minutes. Jeez I can’t just go on command! Nami hung her head waiting for anything but time was against her. Growling she jumped up moving around a bit, trying to get anything moving but she just didn’t feel the need to.

Nami blinked before covering her mouth in disgust. Oh god I can’t do that ether… Nami moved back to the toilet waiting, praying for a different result but nothing happened. Nami finally screamed in anger moving to the small cabinet next to the sink.

Looking through different pouches she finally found what she was looking for. Nami pulled out a small root from the bag grimacing at the sight. Last time I had problems Chopper said to chew on this… Nami pinched her nose before tossing the root in her mouth, her face turning to one of pure disgust.

Just as bad as I remember, Nami cringed chewing it rabidly, trying to make it more bite sized before swallowing. Nami immediately washed her mouth out, the flavor lingering horribly. Panting for air Nami poked her stomach wondering when it would take effect before she heard a loud, unnatural gurgle.

“Oh god!” Nami fell to the floor clutching her stomach in pain before crawling back to the toilet. Nami barely made it on the seat before clutching her gut in pain once more. “T-this… is… hell!” Nami panted out feeling the horrible medicine Chopper had given her after she had a bad case of constipation.

Nami’s eyes widened as she felt the contents of her ass forcibly shoved out, the toilet under her echoing loudly through the small bathroom. Nami wanted to reach in and tug Robin out from under her but her hands where busy holding her stomach as she felt herself letting loose into the toilet.

Nami panted hating everything about this moment. Robin fates unknown, I’m in more pain then I am monthly, the smell is making ne nauseas, Nami stopped her train of thought, counting the bad things was probably not the best thing to do in this situation.

Nami grit her teeth bearing with the pain as she tried to think of good things. Gold, my nakama Robin, my crew, are time in Skypia, last night… Nami blushed remembering how good it felt, to be in charge again. Nami frowned in disappointment, I shouldn’t be taking pleasure in Robin’s pain, she could be dead! But… the pleasure was unlike anything I’ve ever felt…

Nami let her thoughts drift for a while but noticed something. Releasing her gut the pain was now gone, minus the lingering gurgle. Nami wiped her ass with some paper before tossing it into the pail next to her. Nami plugged her nose in disgust looking at her handiwork. It was near impossible to see into the murky brown water but none the less she tried to find Robin.

Nami looked around before she saw the water moving lightly. Instantly Nami’s hand shot into the filthy water grabbing something. Nami pulled something solid out looking at it, the filth and muk clinging to it to heavily to tell what. Running to the sink Nami shoved her hand under the running water desperately cleaning it off.

The relief in Nami’s eyes was uncomprehendable as she saw Robin’s unconscious form slowly revealed to her. Nami cried softly cleaning her friend off, she was in a horrible condition. Once the majority of Nami’s excrement was washed away Nami tried to hear a heartbeat, her ear pressed into Robin’s chest.

“She’s alive!” Nami cheered, tears falling from her eyes freely. Nami unlocked the bathroom moving Robin to their bed as she carefully laid her down, afraid even the lightest of touches might damage her after her ordeal. Once she was tucked in Nami looked upon her with a small grateful smile.

Nami’s happiness was short lived however as she heard a loud gurgle, pain starting to shoot through her stomach once more. Blushing Nami franticly ran back to the bathroom where she remained for the next hour.



~_______~



Robin’s eyes clenched a bit before slowly opening as she regained consciousness. Moaning in pain she rubbed her head, the light blinding her. Robin wrinkled her nose, something smelled off to. “Robin!” Nami screamed happily as she ran out of the bathroom to kneel beside her tiny girlfriend.

Robin looked at Nami in surprise before memories came flooding back to her mind. “So… it wasn’t a dream.” Robin whispered before coughing, her throat incredibly dry. Nami was already prepared handing her small friend a thimble full of water.

Robin smiled taking the bucket sized thimble from Nami as she let the fresh water run down her parched throat. Coughing a bit more, the pain was now lessened considerably. “So… I guess that didn’t work.” Robin frowned, Nami as much in the same mood.

“I-I’m so sorry Robin… I just… I thought if I did what I wanted with you it would force the magic through… I’m sorry.” Nami whimpered, tears freely falling now. Robin crossed her arms before two miniature arms sprouted from the sides of Nami’s eyes before wiping away her tears.

“I don’t blame you Nami, I thought it would work to, I know you didn’t just do it to… to get back at me.” Robin frowned in disappointment for having thought that at first. Nami picked up the necklace glaring at it with hatred. “There has to be something on this stupid thing that can change you back.” Nami tried looking over the writing growling in frustration, there was no way she could read it, even Robin couldn’t fully translate it.

“Put it on please Miss Navigator.” Robin rubbed her chin in thought. Nami blinked in surprise before putting on the necklace. “Ok what now?” Robin hummed thinking for a moment. “What do you wish now? You got your last wish didn’t you?” Nami blushed before nodding hesitantly.

“But at what price… Now you’re stuck like this, what if it’s permanent?!” Nami shook her head with despair. “So what do you wish now?” Nami looked at Robin like she was insane. “I wish you were back to normal, that’s a no brainer. Robin smirked as she saw the necklace glow bright green, before flashing brightly.

Nami covered her eyes this time remembering what happened last time. As she peaked an eye open just a bit her eyes shot open in surprise at what she saw. “Just as I thought, I might have interpreted the last part wrong.” Robin smiled before crossing her legs as she sat on the bed, back to her normal height.

“Those who wish for release shall be granted there darkest of desires. Until they release what they want the pact shall remain otherwise, I assumed that meant once you got your wish it would reverse it but what it really implied was you could use the pendant again.” Robin smiled warmly.

Nami immediately tacked Robin into the bed kissing and hugging her for dear life. Robin smiled pulling Nami’s head into her should comfortingly. “Don’t worry Mis- Nami… I’m quite alright. It wasn’t to bad ether.” Robin blushed at the fact a part of her secretly enjoyed it. Nami didn’t seem to hear her though, her head nudge into robins neck seeking comfort as she cried softly.

Robin held Nami close as she let her girlfriend cry her remorse, best she get it out now less she hold it in later.





~______~



It had been a week since the incident with the Fetish charm took place. Incident aside both where closer than ever, in fact it even seemed like robin changed for the better, well at least in Nami’s eyes. Whenever the two where alone she didn’t act as dominant as she used to, in fact it seemed almost she liked to be bent to her will.

After the weekend they spent on Long ring long island fighting against the Foxy Pirates for their crew mates back they were headed out, much to Nami and Robin’s displeasure. They had, had a fun encounter with the captain’s first mate Porche and didn’t want it to end so soon, but their own captain wanted to set out, it’s not like they could really tell him no.

Nami and robin watched the Foxy Pirates boat sail away in the opposite direction with sadness. “Don’t take this the wrong way but I’m kind of going to miss being on there crew.” Robin smirked licking her lips. “You’re lucky you got to join, I only got sloppy seconds when you cornered her on their boat.” Nami grumbled much to Robin’s amusement.

“I’m sure we’ll taste her again.” Robin smiled walking away. Nami blinked in surprise before chuckling. “I think the saying goes see her again.” Robin looked back shaking her head, “I know what I said.” Robin moved her fingers up beckoning Nami to follow her before walking below deck. Nami shivered with excitement and annoyance.

I hate it when she teases me like that! Nami quickly followed after Robin giggling. Nami moved into their cabin before shutting and latching the door, they didn’t want to be disturbed for a while. Nami shivered with excitement as she saw Robin already stripped naked on their bed, her legs spread wide apart invitingly.

Nami slowly stripped off her clothes, making sure to make a show of it for Robin, she always loved to do a strip tease before they began, it put both of them in the proper mood. Once Nami tugged off her thong, flicking it towards Robin she slowly, tantalizingly crawled onto the bed, her breasts wobbling back and forth as they dangled in front of Robins face.

“So what are you in the mood for?” Nami licked her lips eagerly. Robin blushed not saying anything, her face looking somewhat concerned. “Robin?” Nami asked worriedly. Robin bit her lower lip before her hand moved from under the pillow next to them. “D-do… do you think maybe we… maybe we can try this again?” Robin moved her hand forward showing Nami what she held.

Nami looked at Robins hand confused before her face turned to one of fear and shock. In her hand was the very charm that caused them so much trouble just a week ago. “ROBIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT! I TOLD YOU TO TOSS IT INTO THE SEA!” Nami screeched in anger, her tone cracking a bit.

Robin frowned now not liking Nami’s reaction. “Nami this is still a priceless piece of History, I can’t just throw it away or destroy it like the fools of the past.” Robin hugged the gem to her chest. “That priceless piece of history almost got you killed!” Nami whispered harshly. “I thought that at first to Nami…” Robin had a thoughtful look now.

“What do you mean Robin?” Nami asked confusion evident in her voice now. “For all intense and purposed I should be dead right now.” Robin said bluntly, much to Nami’s shock. “The human body, devil fruit aside can’t withstand the combination of intense heat, dehydration, lack of oxygen, and pressure that can break boulders. But I’m still alive.” Robin shook her head in disbelief.

“And it’s a miracle; now let’s throw that thing away!” Nami tried to snatch the gem out of Robins hand but Robin tossed it over her shoulder, one of her Hana Hana hands popping out of Nami’s back to catch it. “Let me finish Miss Navigator.” Robin said sternly, her words shutting Nami up instantly. She hasn’t called me that for days…

“Your wish was to be in charge of when we played around am I correct? Nami nodded blushing. “Did you harbor any resentment, hatred, or vengeance for me? Did you wish to do me harm or even… kill me?” Robin crossed her arms; Nami’s shocked face being all she needed to see.

“WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT ROBIN! I love you…” Nami whimpered sadly. “That’s just it, I don’t and that’s why I believe I’m alive today. You wished to be in charge of me, not to hurt me, the gem did just that making sure you got your wish and enjoyed it.” Robin smiled.

“How could a stone know all that! This is insanity.” Nami shook her head not believing a word of it. “Then lets test it, make a wish.” Robin’s hands moved around Nami’s neck placing the amulet on her. Nami panicked trying to take it off but Robin’s hands held her own down.

“Robin take it off! I… I don’t want to do something I’ll regret.” Nami whispered, stray tears starting to form. “Nami, I’ve never said this to another soul before but I’m saying it to you now. I trust you with my life, and that’s why I’m putting it in your hands, I know you wouldn’t wish anything to cause me harm, and that’s why I know no matter what you can never do anything to hurt me.” Robin cupped Nami’s cheek affectionately before leaning in for a deep kiss.

Nami’s words died as she felt Robin’s tongue controlling there kiss, forceful like before… The gem around Nami’s neck glowed brightly much to Nami’s shock before flashing. “DAMNIT I HATE THIS THING!” Nami screamed rubbing her eyes, the flash blinding her like before. “I think it will bring us immense joy, blinding light aside.” Nami blinked away the bright dots playing across her vision before she looked down in fear.

Standing on the bed, her hands resting on her hips was Robin, a smile on her face. “NO, NO, NO! Not again!” Nami screamed cupping Robin in her hands as she looked at her three inch frame. “SEE I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN DAMNIT! WHY DIDN’T YOU LISTEN?!” Nami screamed in anger and sadness.

“Because nothing has happened Nami.” Robin said smugly. Nami looked like she had grown a second head. “YOUR AS SMALL AS MY MIDDLE FINGER, HOW CAN YOU SAY NOTHING HAPPENED!” Robin rubbed her ears; Nami’s voice was extremely loud at her size especially when she was shouting.

“I was wondering if you’d realized this or not but your knuckles are clenched Miss Navigator.” Robin pointed down. Nami looked at her confused before she dropped Robin to the bed, her hands where clenched tighter then she even realized, her nails having dug in and drawn blood.

“Robin, I-I’m… -I’m so sorry…” Nami felt tears forming as she looked at Robin, not believing she had just clenched her lover so tightly, the pain must have been excruciating! “It’s quite all right Miss Navigator, in fact you just proved my assumption correct.” Robin said once more, the same amount of smugness in her tone as before.

Nami looked at Robin with confusion. “Imagine squeezing a piece of fruit tightly, what would happen?” Nami looked at Robin confused not understanding where she was going with this. “It would get crushed so what?” Robin smiled nodding. “My body is smaller and twice as frail as one, don’t you think you just now squeezing me would have made me.” Robin popped her lips for sound effects, Nami’s eyes widening at the thought.

Nami shivered before anger flooded her expression as she reached down snatching Robin. “YOU MADE ME SHRINK YOU KNOWING THIS WOULD HAPPEN! WHAT THE HELL ROBIN I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!” Robin frowned apologetically. “I apologize Nami; I didn’t mean to scare you, quite the opposite actually. At this size it appears I can’t be hurt, well I suppose I could, given the right circumstances but none the less, you can’t kill me.” Robin smiled.

Nami sat quietly with Robin in hand as she let her little lover’s entire words sink in, this was just too much information to take in at once let alone have done before her very eyes. So when i… when she was in my… she couldn’t be hurt? She should have been killed 10 times over but…

Nami’s eyes moved down towards Robin, slightly unnerving the archaeologist. Nami’s eyes widened as she now realized a crucial detail of everything that had just happened. “Y-you… You liked being used by me?” Nami asked in surprise. Now it was Robins turn to blush, she slowly nodded embarrassed.

“b-b-but I- I don’t understand! Y-you, you’re so dominant and forceful with me, why did…” Nami couldn’t keep a clear train of thought as she tried to let everything fit into place. Robin rested her Elbow on Nami’s finger, a distant look on her face before sighing.

“My past has been one of tragedy, you’re the only one who truly knows my past because I trusted you with it but… something I failed to mention was that I’ve… I’ve never really…” Robin blushed not sure how to say this. Nami looked at Robin with worry nodding, urging her to continue.

“I’ve never been with anyone longer than a week, so I’ve never been dominated… Until now.” Robin blushed with embarrassment and a hint of shame. Nami looked surprised to hear that. Both of them had kept tallies of who they slept with and how many, mostly as trophy’s, that’s one of the reasons they hit it off so quickly, there where exactly alike in so many ways.

“You’ve never once been with a Dominate partner?” Nami looked at her unbelieving. “I don’t trust anyone Nami, my past made sure of that… I couldn’t afford to let my guard down for a moment, even in bed.” Robin frowned with regret at the many missed opportunities.

Nami felt her heart flutter with both joy and sadness. Joy that she was the first, Robins first. She was the only person she trusted. Sadness for her never experiencing the pleasures of being dominated. while she didn’t particularly like being dominated ether, to never have experienced it would have been a shame in and of itself. Nami cupped Robin to her chest hugging her tiny friend.

“I’m sorry Robin… Never letting your guard down even… even in the company of others must have made everything lack luster…” Robin nodded sadly. “It’s one of the reasons I want this now… I want to be used by you Nami. I want to be used in any way you see fit, with no way to stop you at all, to be powerless!” Nami looked at Robin with shock, her friends words seeming so out of place for her.

“How can you like that? Doesn’t it scare you to not be in control?” Robin blushed shaking her head. “It used to but… that night I first shrunk and was completely helpless, it was the first time in my life I felt true fear.” Robin shivered remembering it. “You could have done anything to me, and even did horrible things to me but…” Robin now blushed brightly.

“It was one of the hottest things I’ve ever felt, being used by you.” Robin whimpered, the noise sounding almost alien from her. Nami just stared at Robin shocked she could even say such things. “How?! How could you like being used as… as my sextoy? I… I shoved you up my ass for crying out loud!” Robin shuttered crossing her legs, something Nami picked up on instantly, her eyes widening yet again with shock.

“YOU WHERE TURNED ON IN MY ASSHOLE?!” Robin bit her knuckle blushing as she turned away but nodded. “It was the ultimate way of putting me in my place, using me like that was… it was horrible, the taste, the smell… it still haunts me but…” Robin turned back around her face showing a look of pure bliss. “It was the biggest thrill of my life! I… I was so turned on, I couldn’t help myself… I… I must have came 6? No, no 7 times!” Nami’s jaw was now hanging, is this really my Robin?

“R-Robin? Are you alright?” Robin’s face went back to its usual stoic self, a faint blush now in place. “I’m fine Nami, I’ve just never felt such feelings… its unique.” Robin cupped her cheek, turning from side to side. “Now let me ask you something Miss Navigator.” Nami looked down with a scowl, why does she keep calling me that!

“Nami!” Nami said harshly. “Stop calling me that, I’ve told you I hate it.” Robin shivered nodding. “Tell me, did that feel good?” Nami looked at Robin confused, her words not making sense. “Didn’t it feel good to talk down to me? Put me in my place?” Robin grinned. Nami wanted to immediately deject it but something in her stopped words from forming. “Just like I thought…”

“You enjoyed using me didn’t you Nami, enjoyed using me as nothing but your sex toy, shoving me in and out of both your crotch and ass, a living being that couldn’t stop you if she wanted to, the power.” Robin felt her hand moving towards her own trimmed nether lips, her eagerness evident by the wetness of her thighs.

Nami blushed shaking her head, eyes clenched shut. “N-N-No! I… I don’t get off to… I mean it, well I don’t…” Robin giggled before continuing. “You do to! You got off and even passed out using me, you enjoyed every moment of it, don’t try denying it Nami.” Nami wanted to scream no and tell Robin that she was wrong but deep down; she knew that was a lie.

She did get off using her; she loved every moment of it! Sure she was scared that she might hurt her, or that she could never change back but still… the feeling, the rush of power she had, it was pure and adulterated ecstasy! Nami frowned not liking that side of her but had to admit, it felt good.

“So what now Nami?” Robin smiled leaning on her fingers. Nam looked at robin with confusion before it dawned on her. I have Robin in my hand. She’s three inches tall and can’t fight back; I could do anything to her… Images ran through her mind, each one looking more tantalizing then the last as she imagined all the fun things she could do to the small archaeologist.

Robin gulped knowing there was no going back now, that’s the same look she had before she… Robin remembered Nami’s face perfectly before she was shoved p her ass. The thought of going back in there wasn’t a pleasant one but at the same time she couldn’t contain her excitement.

“Your right…” Nami whispered, her eye’s a bit dull, her mind clouded now with lust. Robin’s brow rose with curiosity, she wasn’t like this before. “I can do anything to you Robin… and you can’t stop me.” Nami’s lips started twitching a bit into a smile, her face looking somewhat insane. “You’re nothing but a toy in my hands.” Robin’s eyes widened hearing her words, does… does she mean that or is she playing with me?

Nami chuckled as her fingers flicked Robin back as she landed on her ass. “Even my index finger is too much for you, I’m surprised the great Nico Robin is so weak to a simple flick,” Nami chuckled darkly before her hand closed around her trapping Robin.

“Let’s get things straight, you and I, where no longer equals, your less than me. You’re now nothing but my toy, something for me to use when I want and how I want. Get used to it Robin, because that’s going to be your life from now on.” Robin felt fear rush down her being at Nami’s words, the terror from before flooding back into her. Robin stop, this is still Nami, your Nami. Robin gulped steadying herself, Nami would never intentionally hurt her, and at this size unintentionally hurting her was out of the question.

Even with everything Nami was saying she never felt safer in her life. Nami grinned as she saw Robin nodding dumbly. “Good girl,” Nami patted Robins head like you would a pet. “Now let’s get you acquainted with an old friend.” Nami chuckled before laying back into their bed, her legs spread wide apart.

“I believe it was you who said you couldn’t stand being away from my touch, well good news, you’ll never have to be from now on, welcome home.” Nami chuckled spreading her nether lips apart, Robin’s head inching closer and closer to her dripping entrance, the pleasure already flooding out of her.

Robin shuttered in pleasure and fear, the heat was so intense last time, and when she climaxed I was washed away like a pebble in the ocean but, I want… Robin felt her tongue stinking out a bit. I want a taste! Nami grinned seeing Robin’s eagerness before she slammed her head inside.

Nami grunted, trying to bite back a squeal of pleasure as she shoved her friend inside her. Nami gripped only her feet as she shoved Robin the rest of the way in, groaning as she felt the small archaeologist moving within her.

Robin felt like she hit a wall at first but it slowly gave way as Nami’s juices covered her frame, easing her inside her. Sh-she… she’s being rougher with me, Robin shivered with excitement unsure what to expect. Nami grinned as she slowly pulled Robin out until just her head was still inside. “I hope you held your breath because I’m not pulling you out until I finish toy.”

Nami grinned knowing Robin heard her before she violently shoved Robin all the way inside before tugging her back out. Gripping her friend’s ankles Nami started shoving her in and out at a rapid pace, using her like a dildo.

Robin clenched her eyes shut in discomfort. She’s rubbing me raw! Robin felt her body sliding in and out at speeds a normal human’s couldn’t withstand. If I wasn’t like this I’d be nothing but a bloody smear by now, Robin thought darkly.

Nami screamed now in pleasure as she shoved Robin in and out rapidly, not stopping at all for her friend’s sake, the pleasure was all that was important to her. Nami clenched tightly around robin, using her inner muscles to hold her down as she tried forcing robin in harder now, gripping and tugging on her tiny body, milking as much pleasure out of the little woman’s body as she could manage.

Robin couldn’t move an inch, it didn’t matter if she was slicked up by Nami’s juices or not, her inner walls where gripping her in a vice! She couldn’t even breathe! She’s using me like you would a toy, I really mean that little to her now. Robin felt tears welling up in her eyes, but something stopped her from crying.

“WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK THAT ROBIN! I love you…” Nami’s words rang through her mind causing all sadness, fear, ageist, regret, and pain to be gone instantly. Robin remembered al the times Nami had said that, she could tell when someone was lying, Nami being the easiest. She still loves you, trust her and never forget that.

Robin smiled, comfort aside as she felt her body still being used mercilessly by her Nakama. Nami groaned biting her lower lip. I’m so close… I need more. Nami pulled Robin out until her head was only left inside. Smirking she started twisting the shrunken archeologist body until her lower half was rubbing against her clit.

Robin felt the strange circular nub and knew what Nami was doing. I can’t let her down, Robin grit her teeth before kicking into Nami’s clit. Nami’s eyes widened in shock before she screamed loudly, shoving Robin all the way inside before cupping her crotch, her orgasm now shooting through her like lightning as she climaxed hard into her hand, Robin trapped on the inside of the flood.

Robin felt her body thrashed around as Nami came into her. Robin’s body hitting something soft, yet hard by the force of her orgasm. Fluids surrounded her body now; she was practically swimming in Nami’s juices. Robin shuddered at the thought but the lack of air was starting to get to her. Was Nami trying to drown her?!

After another minute Robin’s lungs were on fire, she felt like she was going to pass out but suddenly the fluids started to drain, her body flowing with them. Nami moved her hands back gasping in pleasure. I kept her inside, bathed Robin in my… no I marked her, and she’s mine! A sickening grin formed at the thought.

Robin coughed, some of Nami’s fluids falling out of her mouth as fresh air rushed in. She had never felt so happy to breathe again in her life. Robin shivered as she felt the cold air nipping her skin now, she was still covered with Nami’s juices, so sticky, so cold.

Robin felt a gentle pair of fingers wrap around her body lifting her up. As Robin squinted looking at Nami she felt her eyes water, not with sadness though. Nami looked at Robin’s body, a look of worry and fear on her face. “R-robin, are… are you alright?” Nami asked worriedly.

“K-kind… kind of a weird thing to ask a toy.” Robin chuckled before coughing a bit. Nami frowned moving Robin up to her lips before gently kissing her. Robin shook with pleasure, feeling her Nami kissing her; she was so warm, so gentle. Pulling away Nami smiled cradling Robin.

“Your only my toy when where playing, your still my friend and love.” Nami smiled warmly. Robin felt her mouth forming a grin. “I… I can live with that.” She smiled before she fell into unconsciousness, too worn out after her rough treatment. Nami looked worried but sighed in relief as she saw Robin breathing softly.

“I can’t believe she likes this… if we swapped places I don’t… I don’t think I could bare it.” Nami shivered in fear. She’s braver than anyone I know, I love her so much. Nami moved Robin between her breasts, squishing her in place, with her juices still clinging to Robin she stuck in nice and tightly.

Nami leaned down and pecked Robin’s head before pulling the covers over them. There was more time to play tomorrow, she needs her rest tonight. Nami felt a smile grace her lips as she let sleep claim her and her Nakama, her Robin.



~__________~





“Hey Nami have you seen Robin?” Chopper asked carrying a book under his arm. “I think she’s sleeping in, she had a rough night’s sleep, I wouldn’t disturb her.” Nami smiled back. Chopper frowned nodding, “If she needs some medicine tell her to come by my cabin, I still have something for insomnia.” Chopper waved his hoof before walking away below deck.

A grin spread on her lips as Nami watched her crew mates going about their usual business. Luffy and usopp where screaming loudly as they fished, defeating the purpose to begin with. Zoro was snoring just as loudly as he slept on one of the rails of the going Mary. Sanji had been in the kitchen the whole morning working on something big, will probably taste delicious to.

Nami gasped biting her lower lip, her legs fidgeting around. And then of course there was Robin, who was still where she belonged but, it wasn’t there room. It had been a week since Nami and Robin had started using the Fetish charm for fun. At first it was just in bed but after the second or third day, (it’s hard to keep track with so much pleasure), Robin had requested there fun to go past that.

At first she was skeptical, who wouldn’t be with friends like there’s but a few white lies here, Robin making an appearance there, and voilà, the entire crew was fooled and none the wiser of Robin’s true ware bouts.

“Jeez Robin, if I didn’t know better I would think your trying to get out.” Nami chuckled as she felt the tiny movements deep within the confines of her ass. Yes, Robin had requested and was now a Permanente tenant to her rear. The pleasure was infinite, the face she had their friend, her Nakama shoved inside of her and her crew didn’t know.

I wonder if this makes me an exhibitionist, Nami tapped her chin in thought before shrugging and going back to her tanning, enjoying the pleasant feeling of Robin playing within her.



~___~



Robin moaned as she heard Nami talking with Chopper outside her fleshy prison, I’m right here but no one would ever expect this. Robin shuddered in pleasure, she always did whenever someone asked about her were bouts, it was one of the biggest turn ons for her.

Robin moaned as she felt Nami clench her muscles around her, tightening her already cramped prison more so. I love it when she squeezes me, Robin grinned moving her finger’s faster now, moaning in bliss as she masturbated inside Nami’s asshole.

After a week of play Robin had willing accepted her role even going as far to call Nami her goddess and bow down before her when they were in bed. She loved everything, her Nami could be a gentle loving goddess and pleasure her whole body with her massive tongue, or a cruel and vindictive one using her and her anal plug, slamming her tiny body in and out with no remorse, it was ecstasy!

Currently they were going on 14 hours straight, Robin wanted to test how long she could stay inside of Nami so she had to constantly stay moving, once she stopped Nami knew to take her out from ether passing out, or just plain exhaustion. Robin screamed as she reached her peak hitting her orgasm, her legs bucking against Nami's inner walls.

Robin heard Nami talking with someone outside her prison but couldn’t hear much with the walls of Nami’s fleshy ass blocking it out. She could make out Nami’s voice of course but other’s not so much. Chopper being the only acceptation, his voice was a different pitch then others.

Robin felt Nami tighten her grip before releasing and squeezing once more. “Two clenches’, I land?” Robin tried remembering how they set up their way of communicating. Robin began thrashing wildly before Nami clenched her again holding her in place.

Robin smiled as she felt Nami laying back down on her chair. If Robin wanted to come out all she had to do was stop moving, but if she wanted to stay she just had to lash out. For some reason even Robin couldn’t fully understand she felt much safer inside her Nami, she didn’t like being out of her more then she had to. There was of course times such as when they ate dinner she had to make an appearance but that only came once a day, but when they landed…

Robin smirked, if they made land Nami didn’t have to keep her story up. If the others went to check on her it would just look like she went ashore like the others did. Robin smiled snuggling back into Nami’s filthy flesh, enjoying the grimy feeling it gave her.

Yet another one of her strange turn on’s, being covered with Nami’s filth made her feel worthless, but her goddess still kept her even if she was. Robin shivered enjoying the strange thought before closing her eyes. She wanted to rest for a little, hopefully Nami didn’t take her out while she slept.



~______~



Nami laid enjoying the warm sun shining over her body, it was one of her favorite pass times, of course playing with Robin trumped that but doing both, that was sweeter then gold. Nami scowled as a shadow covered her body, the warmth leaving her. “Hey Nami we’ll be hitting the next island soon, you going to wake Robin up?” Luffy asked as he watched the island in the distance inching its way closer to them.

Nami smiled giving her ass a few squeezes. As she expected she felt frantic movement within her ass. “Nope, I’d say let her sleep it off, she really had a rough night’s sleep, I think the ships rocking kept her up.” Nami shrugged laying back into her chair. Luffy shrugged walking away before hopping over the rail towards the lower deck to tell the others.

Nami felt robin’s movements die down a bit and wondered if she wanted out or not. Na, she’s fine, maybe just tucked out from all her fun, Nami giggled before standing as she went below deck to get changed, the shore was now within sight.



~___~





Nami stepped ashore with her crew; they had docked on a small island not really mapped out. It was no bigger than Long ring Long Island but at least it had a decent sized town. This would give them the chance they needed to stock back up on supplies, food being the most promenade, there fearless captain having ate there months’ supply in a week.

Nami looked at the list given to her by Sanji; he gave each of them some kind of list to look for. Nami read down the list of spices shrugging before walking away from the others, she wanted to explore the island and view its treasures, and hopefully she’d find some of the female variety.

Nami giggled perversely, to bad Robin’s not out with me, she always had the best eyes when it came to spotting potential prey. As Nami walked casually through the streets she smiled at the sites, they filled her with warmth. The small island reminded her of her own. The town was simple yet not poor, the people all wore smiled laughing with each other happily, it reminds me of the times before Arlong took over.

Nami shook her head sighing, she hated dwelling on the past, it only caused her turmoil. As Nami rounded the corner she noticed the streets getting smaller and smaller until she only saw alleys. “Huh, I guess they built there town close together, not much space can be wasted on an island like this.” Nami mumbled walking down the small pathway.

As she neared a fork in her path she heard a loud cry of pain. Nami’s eye’s widened in shock, was that a kid screaming?! Nami immediately broke into a sprint, her Clima-Tact already formed into her Bo-staff. As Nami ran down the thin pathways she stopped in shock at the site before her.

Standing over a little girl was 5 women, all wearing leather with matching emblems. There not pirates, there thugs, Nami scowled before gritting her teeth in anger at the battered and bruised child before them crying into her hands.

The apparent leader of the group knelt down glaring at the kid. “Nothing to say to us now kid? That’s a crying shame right girl’s?,” The leader chuckled, the other women laughing with glee alongside her. “Mean…” The child mumbled into her hands as she cried.

“What was that kid? I couldn’t hear you down there.” The leader taunted. “YOU’RE JUST A MEANIE!” The child screamed, glaring angrily at her. The leader clutched her chest staggering back in mock pain. “Damn those kids’ words hurt me, I feel terrible, and you know what I’m going to change for the better from now on, just because some stupid, sniveling kid called me a big meanie.” The leader smirked before kicking the girl back down to the dirt.

“Learn your place kid; it’s on the ground groveling at your better’s boots.” The leader chuckled. “Your nothing but a meanie!” The kid screamed tears falling freely. The leader tsked raising her foot over this kid. “Now, say you’re sorry and maybe we won’t have to teach your parents a lesson like we are with you.” The girl’s eyes widened in fear as she sniffled sadly. Clenching her eyes she looked away from the woman over her.

“P-please… Don’t hurt my parents any more…” Nami had enough now, she couldn’t take it. “HEY! Leave the kid alone, only the weak prey on the helpless.” Nami growled brandishing her staff. The leader cast a glance over her shoulder. “And who the hell are you? Why do you care for this trash?” She stomped on the kid causing her to cry out in pain.

“I SAID LEAVER HER ALONE!” Nami said through gritted tear, her eyes willed with rage seeing the younger girl crying helplessly. “Oh yeah? Why should we, why do you even care, it’s obvious you’re not from around here since you don’t know who you’re talking to.”

Because she reminds me of myself, Nami frowned. “Because I can’t stand by and watch you kicking her around, you animal.” The leader’s eyes sharpened into a glare. “Leave her to us, we can take this tramp,” One of the other woman chuckled. “Oh please she wishes she was a tramp, just look at how she dresses, she’s nothing but a ratchet.” Another laughed.

“I don’t know look what’s in her hand, I bet she’s a pole dancer, she obviously takes her job with her-“One of the women started before the end of Nami’s staff connected with her face launching her backwards. The others stared in shock, surprised anyone would put up a fight against them.

“That was your first and last mistake, get her girls.” The leader barked. Nami twirled her bo-staff preparing for a fight, she could take them. Breaking her staff into three’s she tossed the middle rod in the air before twirling the other halves like batons.

“Cold Tempo, Heat Tempo!” The gang stopped to start at her with confusion as glowing orbs slowly formed around them, all flouting in different undefined directions. “What the hell?” one of the women whispered poking the strange orbs before recalling her finger at the heat radiating from it.

“Jeez don’t touch the damn things there scalding.” One of the other women shivered poking a blue one. “Not all of them, this one’s cold.” “Just fucking lay into her already.” The leader shouted rushing forward, ignoring the orbs as a miner nuisance.

Nami smirked as she crossed the two batons letting the orbs combine. “Fog Tempo,” Instantly the orbs all popped as they touched shrouding the alley with a dense fog. “What the hell! Is she using a Devil fruit?”, “No her stupid sticks did this.” Nami caught the middle piece of her staff reconnecting it into its staff form before lunging forward.

Swinging in a general arc she smiled as she felt her staff connect with multiple people. Three of the women where launched backwards outside the thick mass of fog. The leader being amongst them rubbed the light drip of blood from her lips, her eyes fiery with rage.

The leader pulled out a pistol aiming for the fog, she’d hit something this close. “LADY LOOK OUT!” The kid on the ground shouted right before the leader shot blindly into the fog. Moments later the fog dispersed and showed two people still inside.

One of the women was panting tiredly, having shown signs of fighting but the other was lying on the ground motionless. As the fog finally cleared completely the leader smirked seeing Nami lying face down in the dirt. “Got you, you little bitch.” The leader holstered her weapon getting up.

“You’ll pay like she did for trying to help her kid.” The leader spat looking back at the girl now cowering in fear. As the other women got up they moved next to Nami looking over her body. “Hey guys, do you see where she was shot?” The rest blinked in surprise trying to find her wound but they didn’t have much time to.

Instantly Nami swung her legs in circle knocking the entire gang in front of her to their asses before swinging her staff across the ground launching the women backwards in an arc. “Your aim is lousy, I thought you guys where thugs but you’re not even trash.” Nami smirked brandishing her staff towards them.

“I’ll give you one chance, leave her alone or I’ll make you.” Nami threatened. Nami’s small victory was short lived however as she saw the leader get back to her feet, hatred evident by her glaring eyes and gritting teeth. “You don’t tell us what to do, no one does.” The leader pulled her pistol back out before aiming it at Nami.

“You really think you can hit me, just try it.” Nami twirled her staff ready to dodge her shot. The woman smirked as she slowly moved her hand towards the kid, pistol now pointed at her head as the kid stared in fear, the gun just a foot from her head. “Let’s try this again, drop your stick, come over nice and slowly, or I blow her head off. And if you think I’d lose any sleep over garbage like her you’d be dead wrong.” The leader said darkly cocking the hammer back, her finger twitching just a bit on the trigger.

Nami stared in fear as the little girl cried in her hands, too scared to look at the gun pointed at her head. “D-Don’t play games with me! If you pull that trigger, I’ll knock you out and make sure you’re locked up for life!” Nami screamed her hands and brow dripping with sweat, the anxiety in her voice making the leader smile.

“Is that so? I can live behind bars; I was locked away for years in a Navy prison. Can you live with the guilt of killing a kid though?” The women said darkly. She called my bluff Damnit! Nami cast her eyes towards the crying child and sighed in defeat. Nami dropped her staff to the ground letting it break into its three separate pieces.

“Good girl, now be a nice little cunt and walk over here for punishment.” Nami knew the leader would try to kill her one she got close; if she was willing to kill a child then she was no different. Think Nami, Think! Your crew won’t be looking for you we’ve only been docked for a few hours. The odds of running into one of them are slim to none to… Damnit.



~_____~



Robin was slowly roused from her sleep as she was thrown about inside Nami’s ass. “What the hell is Nami doing, jumping jacks?” Robin mumbled in annoyance. Robin yawned stretching a bit but didn’t feel Nami paying any attention to her, odd…

“D-Don’t play games with me! If you pull that trigger, I’ll knock you out and make sure you’re locked up for life!” Robin’s eyes widened hearing the fear in Nami’s voice. Robin felt Nami shiver before a loud clank was heard. Something’s going on outside, Damnit my Nami’s in trouble!

Robin thrashed around trying to get out to help, but knew she could do nothing inside her. Suddenly Nami clenched Robin’s body hard before she stopped moving entirely. Robin wondered what happened but could do nothing as she waited for the outcome.



~_____~



Nami took a slow step forward thinking desperately for something, anything she could do. Her thoughts where instantly halted however as a shock of pleasure shot through her body. Nami stifled a moan, her eyes glancing down in shock. Robin’s still inside my ass, jeez this must have felt like an earthquake to her with all my movement, Nami frowned before her eyes widened.

Nami’s knew what to do now. God I hope this works… “Hey why’d you stop? March your ass over here or else the kid gets offed.” The leader taunted. Nami glared at the leader and her group silently whispering to herself.

“What was that?” The leader asked not hearing her. Nami closed her eyes wishing it to work. “I wish you all where helpless, and I was in charge, I wish you were in Robin’s shoes. I wish it now!” Nami covered her eyes smirking, the group of women however screaming as they covered their eyes, a bright green light flashing from between Nami’s breasts.

Once the bright light died down Nami peeked through her fingers smiling evilly. All the women where on the ground shielding their eyes and trying to rub the blindness away. Nami walked past them towards the kid as she cried softly into her hands, her eyes clenched shut fearing the pistol still pointed towards her.

“Hey now, there’s no need to cry anymore.” Nami said in a gentle tone kneeling next to the little girl. The kid whimpered slowly opening her eyes as she started at Nami’s smiling face. “The bad people are gone now, don’t worry they won’t come back.” Nami smiled.

The girl whimpered before crying again as she latched onto Nami hugging her. Nami was a bit taken back at first but pulled her into a gentle hug soothing her. After a couple minutes Nami helped the kid to her feet, luckily she wasn’t in too bad of condition, a few cuts and bruises but nothing life threatening.

“you should run home now, I’m sure your parents are worried about you.” The little girl frowned nodding. “I just wanted the meanies to give back what they took from my daddy.” The girl cried. Nami frowning glancing over her shoulder at the thugs as they started to gather there baring now.

“Don’t worry; I’m sure you’ll get it back. What did they take anyways?” Nami asked with curiosity already having a guess. “They took my daddy’s papers; he just came home with it from work.” The girl said sadly. “Without it daddy can’t buy us food.” Nami looked over the girl guessing it Berī they took, the child looked ill nourished, and this probably went on for months.

Nami wanted to just walk away now, leave the girl to run home but sadly her time in the Stray hat Pirates and with Robin changed her, technically for the better but still changed her none the less. Sighing Nami reached in her pocket before lifting the girl’s hand.

The Girl looked at Nami confused as she felt something heavy touching her hand. One Nami moved her hand the young girl looked at the strange object with shock and wonder. Nami scowled having never done this before, it almost hurt. “Just give those to your daddy; he’ll know what to do. If he asks where you got it just say a pirate took care of those bandits.” Nami said trying to make her charity sound less heartless.

The little girl stared at the strange metal coins with wonder having never seen such things before. “What are these Miss?” Nami fidgeted a little still not used to the whole hero thing. “There gold, and very valuable. Whatever happens make sure your daddy gets them, he’ll know what to do. Don’t let anyone stop you on the way home alright? Now go on kid head home.” Nami smiled ruffling the child’s hair.

The kid’s lips slowly moved into a smile as she stared at Nami with joy. Nami blushed as the kid tacked her with another hug, jeez this is awkward. “Thank you so much miss pirate!” the kid laughed hugging her. “Yea, yea, just go before I regret this.” Nami mumbled. she just gave a kid the equivalent of 20,000 Berī, a small fortune in and of itself.

The child nodded smiling as she ran, her fist clenched as she run through the alley back home. “I think I’m going to be sick.” Nami rubbed her temple feeling a headache forming. She felt bad for the girl but still handing a child a pocketful of gold? If anyone who knew her saw it they would think her insane.

Nami’s thoughts however where interrupted by the tingling sensation in her ass, drawing pleasure and a blush to her face. Oh yea I can’t forget them, Nami turned around resting her hands on her hips as she glared at the now fully aware band of thugs.

“Stooping so low as to steal from the helpless and poor I understand, pirates do that daily. Taking the life from a kid? Only monsters do that.” Nami growled, the street thugs now cowering in terror at the giantess standing over them. “Well guess what, time to pay the price. From now on I’m your judge, jury, and if you’re lucky executioner, but I doubt it though. Get ready because you’re about to get a life’s sentence.” Nami reached towards the screaming women as they tried to run.

They didn’t make it more than a foot however as Nami easily scooped them up, looking over their shrunken forms with curiosity. There only an inch a piece, much smaller then Robin. A sickening grin began to form on Nami’s lips. There nothing now, nothing but my toys who deserve a far worse fate.

Nami chuckled darkly unnerving the woman before she lower the screaming band into her pocket. They can’t crawl out, but just to be safe. Nami looked over the corners of the alley making sure no one was present, especially the little kid, I don’t want to scar her… or maybe that’s how lesbians are born? Nami wondered thinking that wouldn’t have been such a bad thing, the kid did look cute, she’d grow up to be beautiful no doubt.

Nami pulled off her short’s before her thumbs grabbed the bands of her panties, sweat coating them. I really worked up a sweat, I wonder if its wet and humid for Robin inside my ass, Nami shivered wanting to know the details, hearing them from Robin was always such a turn on for her.

Tugging her panties off, she strained them letting her sweat drip off before smirking as she stuffed them into her pocket and over the wiggling band of women. I hope they like the smell, it’s only going to get worse from here on out, Nami chuckled pulling her shorts back up and picking up her Clima-Tact as she walked out of the alleyway.

I know Sanji asked me to get some ingredients for him but I think he’ll forgive me, Nami smirked heading back towards there ship. Right now she had more important things to do, mainly her own pleasure at the hands of her new victims.





~_____~



Nami stepped back onto the going Mary noticing a few of her crew members already back. “Hey Nami-swan, did you get the items on my list?” Sanji said happily. Nami smiled before putting on a pouty face, “I’m sorry Sanji I completely forgot, and I hope I didn’t hamper you at all.” Nami bit her knuckle wiggling from side to side as if embarrassed.



Sanji clutched his heart lovingly, “Of course not my Nami-swan, you could never hamper me! I’ll just get them myself, don’t you worry.” Nami dropped her pout to be replaced with a smile. “Thanks’ Sanji, you’re always so sweet,” Nami cooed walking past him as she felt his gaze on her back.

I wonder if I should ever tell him I’m not into guys. Best not, he’d die of blood loss if he knew me and Robin where both sleeping with each other, amongst other things, Nami blushed walking below deck towards her room.

Chopper walked past Nami carrying a few books and bags. “Hey Nami are you checking on Robin?” Nami nodding waving to him. “I just checked I don’t think you should see her yet.” Nami froze looking at him in confusion. “Y-you checked on her?” Chopper nodded smiling. “Yea I thought she might want some medicine so I put it by your nightstand but she didn’t reply to me when I tried to talk with her, I think she’s sleeping heavily.” Chopped frowned.

Nami breathed a sigh of relief that could have been bad. “Thanks’ Chopper, your always looking out for us your so helpful.” Nami smiled. Chopper laughed rubbing the back of his head embarrassed. “O-oh stop it, you know I’ll blush if you keep saying such thing, I mean I won’t blush I’m not flattered or anything at all.” Nami smiled shaking her head.

Waving goodbye to the young doctor she entered her room locking it. Nami looked by the nightstand and low and behold there was a small bowl with some kind of liquid in it. Nami looked at the bed blushing as she saw the pillows and blankets all crumpled and in disarray.

Good to know not making the bed fooled him; nothing escapes his keen eyes Nami chuckled. Setting her things down she tugged her pants off tossing them onto the floor carelessly before heading to the bathroom to “Retrieve” Robin.



~___~



Robin waited in darkness for something to happen, she knew Nami was alive and well thankfully but still she didn’t know anything past that. Robin heard chopper and Nami speaking together quietly; guess where back on the Going Mary.

Hearing a slam she guessed she would be coming out soon enough. As predicted Robin was right as Nami’s anal muscles clenched moving her body around. Robin pushed herself with their motion letting her body slowly be pulled out.

Covering her eyes Robin looked below her seeing the toilet a few inches away, it always unnerved her Nami removed her here, one flush and she could drown in the ocean, amongst other things she didn’t care to think about.

“Nami are you alright!” Robin asked immediately as she was pulled towards Nami’s face, a pleased blush present on her features. “Y-yea, it’s kind of a long story.” Nami sighed moving Robin to the sink to wash her off before she started her day’s story.

Once she finished Robin was scowling angrily. “I’m sorry Nami, I… I shouldn’t have been selfish.” Nami looked at Robin confused. “When we land I should accompany you no matter what, not remain where I like…” Robin blushed ashamed she chose her pleasure over Nami’s safety.

“Robin I’m a big girl, I can take care of myself,” Nami smiled leaning down to kiss her now cleaned girlfriend. “I know but what if you didn’t have the charm?” Nami tapped her chin in thought shrugging. “I’m guessing the same outcome with a less pleasant result since you’d have been with me and we beat them together but wouldn’t have shrunk them.” Nami smirked as she saw Robin huffing in annoyance. “That’s not what I meant.” Nami giggled, “I know.”

“So what do you plan on doing with them?” Robin asked with curiosity. “Not just me Robin, I have use for you.” Nami grinned viciously, a look Robin had grown to like as of late. “I’m listening,” Robin smiled.



~_____~



Nami walked out of the bathroom with Robin, back to her normal size, a grin plastered on their faces. “Are you sure you want to do this? I’m sure there more suited for you Nami.” Robin smiled adoringly; her Nami was perfect for everything.

“I’m sure, I want you to know what it feels like when I play with you, but you don’t have to be as gentle as I am.” Nami grinned. Robin gave Nami a deadpanned expression. “As gentle as you are with me?” Nami smirked strutting past Robin who sighed at her lover, before following her towards the bed.

Nami reached her shorts before kicking them into the air onto the bed. I bet that woke them up, Nami smirked before sitting down with Robin. Reaching into her pocket she tugged out her now dry crinkled panties first. “You put your thong in there with them? You can be quite cruel at times Nami.” Robin smiled shaking her head.

Nami scowled at that, “Last time I check you loved being in my panties, they should feel honored.” Robin nodded knowing it to be true, after all it was an honor for her to be used, at least in her eyes. Nami tipped her shorts upside down letting the five women fall onto each other, they didn’t really care if they were rough with them or not, they wouldn’t feel pain… sadly.

“Wakey, wakey toys, your goddess is in the mood to play.” Nami said loudly. Robin shivered enjoying Nami’s dominate personality at a different size, it felt new to her. The women mumbled varies curses clutching their heads in pain before realization dawned on them, where they really where and what was sitting in front of them.

Both Nami and Robin sat as naked as they day they were born in front of the five women, both their legs opened to display their trimmed nether regions. “Welcome to your new lives, as our toys. This here is Robin, or better known as your Jail. She is my toy but for your short stay you’re holding cell.” Nami smiled cheerfully.

The women looked at the giantess’s with shock and confusion. “Robin, if you’d please.” Nami commanded. Robin humbly bowed smirking before turning around, her ass on display for the band of women. “This specifically is why you will know Robin as your jail.” Nami grin turned feral as she slapped Robin’s ass, eyeing it with pleasure as it jiggled, along with Robin’s content moan.

The women’s eyes widened in shock and terror know understanding what she truly meant. Nami smirked as she saw one of the women try running, where the hell does she think she’s going? Nami rested her head on her hand watching the girls follow their screaming friend.

“When do you think they’ll notice where on a bed?” Robin inquired. “Three, two…” Nami started counting as she saw them stop at the end of the bed. “One” Nami moved a foot closer to the women, which was basically the entire distance they had run. “Aww, prison life isn’t that bad, you get a nice warm place to stay, you get to be with your friends, and if you’re hungry I’m sure what ever Robin eats will taste at least one, one-hundredth as good as it did going in.”

Nami had to stifle her laughter as she watched the women breaking down in tears. Does this make me a bad person? Nami shrugged before grabbing the women. “This is punishment for the lives you ruined back on that island, and no doubt other ones to, consider this your atonement, it might take a few decades.”

“Spread ’em Robin.” Nami commanded, much to Robins delight. Being forced around at her real height was just as fun, she really couldn’t say no to her Nami, not that she wanted to anyways. Robin crossed her arms, “Dos Fleur,” Robin grinned, two arms sprouting from her lower back to spread her ass apart for Nami.

“I forgot what a beautiful sight this was.” Nami smile faintly blushing. Robin shuddered hearing Nami’s praise of her body. “Thank you Nami, I miss yours to.” Nami chuckled before looking back at the tiny captives in her hands. “Don’t worry I’ll put you back once we deal with these naughty toys.” Robin nodded eagerly.

Nami looked down at the cowering women deciding who should be first. Her eyes locked on their leader before she glared. “You should get the honor of going first, that way you go the deepest.” Nami picked up the struggling captive as she screamed in terror.

“Just relax, this will only hurt a little,” Nami snickered before pressing her finger into the back of her head, pressing her face into Robin’s anus. Robin gasped feeling the foreign pleasure, it felt different to say the least. Her gasps turned to pants and then moans, as she felt Nami’s finger slowly working its way in, pressing the tiny bandit deep within her anus.

“O-o-oh god, I see why you enjoy this so much, it feels divine.” Robin panted happily, her tongue hanging out in pleasure, a sight Nami incredibly enjoyed. Seeing her calm, stoic Robin panting and gasping like, like… Nami blushed not sure what to call her really.

Once Nami’s finger was as far up as it could go she tugged it out sharply, causing Robin to moan in pleasure, her knee’s shaking under her. “One down, four to go.” Nami grinned viciously before she slowly worked each one in one by one. Nami pushed the last screaming woman in with her middle finger, there was some resistance but once she shoved hard it gave way.

“Hey Robin have you used the bathroom recently?” Nami asked with curiosity. Robin was a sweating mess now as she panted into their bed, ass still raised in the air. “I… I don’t… think so…” Robin panted in pleasure. Nami’s smile turned into a perverse smirk, they must be neck deep in shit, no wonder I had such a hard time shoving them all in.

Chuckling Nami pulled robin into her lap hugging her lover close. “How does it feel Robin? How does it feel to have 5 living people deep inside your ass?” Nami whispered in Robin’s ear, her body shuttering in pleasure. Nami moved her hand down to play with robin’s womanhood, her other hand groping Robins breast as she toyed with her body.

“You enjoy it, don’t lie. The feeling of power you missed when you play with me? The feeling of being in charge.” Nami whispered licking Robin’s ear. Robin shook her head disagreeing. “N-N-No, I live to please you Nami, I… I never want to go back to what we had before, when you were sad.” Robin said quietly.

Nami blushed, a warm smile on her face. “I don’t plan on letting you, but that doesn’t change the fact we can both be in charge, Keep those toys in your ass for a day, I command you to not let them out, torment them, clench your ass hard! Make them suffer for what they did.” Nami said viciously. Robin shivered hearing Nami’s angered tone; she could be so scary at times yet so warm and gentle with her.

“I plan on using them to don’t get me wrong but feel there struggles deep within you, feel there torment. Enjoy it; thrive on it like I do with you.” Nami whispered rubbing Robin’s clit, her fingers tweaking Robin’s nipple as she continued her oral assault on her ear lobe.

Robin writhed in pleasure under Nami’s touch, everything combines it was too much! The frantic movement deep in her ass, Her Nami playing with her lower lips, pinching her clit, the soft gentle touch of her hands, there was just so many things!

Nami grinned seeing Robin panting in her arms, I wonder if I can make her scream. “I wonder what it must be like now, you’re a naughty toy you know, you could have just used the bathroom when we were in there but no, you chose to hold everything in, chose for the tinier toys to be shoved neck deep in your shit, maybe I should punish you later for being so mean, or… maybe I should reward you.” Nami whispered blowing on her ear as she pinched her clit hard.

That was it, she couldn’t take it. Robin screamed loudly as she bucked her hip into the bed, her orgasm rocking her body. Nami laughed gleefully as she watched Robin spasm in her arms, simple petting and words rendered the great Nico Robin a sweating mess, and it was so wonderful, Nami smiled happily.

Nami let Robin slink onto the bed before standing over her. I hope this works, if not I don’t know what will happen; Nami frowned before clutching the pendant around her neck. Nami closed her eyes as she wished. The stone flashed brightly before dying down. Nami opened one eyes half expecting it to have not worked but smiled smugly when she saw Robin’s tired panting form just three inches tall, laying on her bed.

“So I can shrink you with people in you, they must be neat microscopic now, imagine, shit inside of shit, and you inside of me.” Nami grinned. Robin slowly smiled, still feeling the pleasant tingle of the women struggling deep inside her.

“Now time for your “Reward” Nami chuckled picking Robin up. “I want oral this time toy, make my anus sparkle’s.” Nami smirked before pulling her cheek to the side displaying her asshole for Robin. “As… As you wish my goddess,” Robin whispered, mesmerized as she saw Nami’s anus closing in.

Nami mewed in pleasure as she slowly inserted Robin, making sure to twist her body back and forth as she eased her in. Robin immediately felt the familiar humid, heat of Nami’s ass as her head was slowly worked in. The smell was just as potent as she remembered.

As Robin was slowly pushed in she took the opportunity to lick Nami’s inner walls the deeper she went. Nami bit her bottom lip moaning, even at three inches she could feel Robin’s tongue licking her, and it was like little shocks shot through her whenever Robin licked somewhere.

I wonder what those shrunken bandits must feel like, being shoved up someone’s ass, then shoved up another’s ass, Nami shivered with glee wondering why something like this never crossed her mind till now, the more shrunken toys she acquired, the more fun could be had. The possibilities where endless!

Nami gave one final push and shoved Robin all the way up her ass panting happily, her tongue lulling out of her mouth in pleasure. Robin squealed with joy as she was roughly shoved all the way inside Nami’s ass. “I’m home,” Robin whispered a comfortable smile in place as she wiggled to make herself cozy, Nami’s rectum squeezing her entire body.

Nami laid back into her bed giving her ass a few clenches, grinning as she felt Robin’s struggles, she’s happy I see. Slowly her fingers found their way down her breasts, before circling her navel and finally starting there decent where she really wanted to feel. Nami gave her clit a quick flick shuttering before she plunged her fingers deep into her crotch, moaning loudly as pleasure flooded into her from both ends of her body.

“Y-yes! Yes, Robin lick my filthy asshole, lick all your goddesses shit!” Nami moaned, she had no clue if Robin could hear her or not but she always liked to imagine she could and listened to her every command like a good little toy.

Robin heard Nami moaning and panting as she worked her body deeper in, licking along Nami’s anal walls the deeper she went. She really worked up a sweat, the flavors all new; Robin shuddered tasting Nami’s salty sweat, amongst other things. The taste wasn’t ideal but the feeling of her tongue brushing Nami’s filthy, rigid flesh, her cleaning away Nami’s ass like she was nothing at all, the feeling was incomprehensible.

Nami moaned as she thrusted her fingers in and out, the pace quickening or slowing to match whenever she felt the pleasure of Robin’s licks, trying to match her pace. Her other hand moved up groping her ample breasts, her thumb and index finger tweaking her nipples. I wonder why I even cleaned my toy, she’s just going to bathe in my waste again, where she belongs.

Nami had long stopped caring for Robin’s safety; they had proven time and time again she couldn’t die when she was shrunk. Robin had suffocated, drowned, been crushed, and still didn’t feel any pain. She could do anything and everything she wanted and Robin would be safe. Nami smiled presently as she imagined Robin choking down her waste, a shiver running down her spine at the image.

She even stopped worrying for Robins wellbeing, well at least when she was shrunk. Whenever Robin was at her normal size Nami always showed her how much she cared for her, she was her Robin after all. But at her current height, she was nothing but a toy to be used however she saw fit. Smirking Nami thrusted faster, clenching her rectum, forcing Robin deeper up her ass for her own pleasure and amusement.

Robin screamed in pleasure, her own fingers deep in her crotch as she felt the 5 struggling women screaming and thrashing about, the heat must be hellish for them. Robin grinned enjoying their suffering, if everything Nami said was true, they deserve worse. Robin clenched her ass every time Nami did hoping it gave them more pressure down there.

Just the thought of what they must be going through was enough to push Robin over the edge as she came, screaming her climax. Nami screamed pinching her clit as she felt herself reaching her peak. Robin’s so deep, I bet her face is covered with my shit by now, such a filthy girl, I hope she likes her mud bath.

And with the last of her thoughts Nami screamed once more, her orgasm rocking her body as she clenched her ass hard, crushing Robin with her powerful anal walls. Robin grunted as she felt herself crushed by Nami, there was no pain but it was a bit uncomfortable.

Finally the walls surrounding her eased up letting Robin slide down a bit, the filth and sweat making her entire form slippery at the touch. Robin panted happily as she felt her eyes slowly closing, to worn out for much more. “I… I should be ashamed… Goddess Nami should have more fun with me but I… I can’t keep up…” Robin panted tiredly but her little vision was fading. Robin gave her ass a few last clenches before she fell into a cozy sleep, deep within Nami’s ass.

Nami breathed slowly, her breath rugged and coming in pants now as she came down from her high. As Nami relaxed into her bed she felt Robin’s movements slowing until she stopped moving entirely. I guess I wore her out; I’ll make her pay for not pleasuring me to sleep later, Nami grinned viciously before yawning tiredly, the day taking its toll on her body.

“I guess I’ll just skip dinner tonight, I’m sure the others won’t mind.” Nami stretched before lying down for the night, letting sleep slowly take her as she let her last thoughts drift to what Robin must feel like with her own toys wedged deep within her own filthy ass…







~___________________________________________________________________________________~





~ Epilog ~





It had been one month since Nami and Robin found the strange golden fetish charm from Skypia. Their lives had only gotten better since. The gang of women terrorizing the cities surrounding the flouting city of Water Seven had been disbanded and most mysteriously disappearing. The Navy had no leads as to where they had gone, the only clue they had was a child’s report that a pirate had saved her from them shortly before they had vanished. That had been the last incident recorded, the matter being dropped entirely. Strangely enough the other close islands surrounding Water Seven had also died down in crime, is there some kind of connection?

Currently the Straw Hat Pirates where battling it out in Enies Lobby. A military group known as CP9 had captured a member of their crew, the notaries Nico Robin. All members of her crew where on edge as they tried to save her from being sent through the gates of justice, yet one kept a competent smile in place. That member being none other than Nami.

After a month of use Nami and Robin had unlocked the full potential of the strange charm, and learned how to use it for other purposes then just shrinking. It could change reality in more ways then one, ways Nami and Robin had exploited to the fullest whenever they docked.



And what of Nami and Robin now?



~___________________~





Nami walked through the building known as the halls of Justice as she looked for Robin, a pleasant smile plastered on her face as she hummed. As she checked the doors she found one leading to a large steamy room, a large bath directly in the center with scented leaves flouting in the water.

“Hmm that looks refreshing,” Nami mumbled wondering if she could afford the time for a quick soak. “Oh it is, it’s my personal bath, I missed it so while I stayed on Water Seven, you can’t imagine the joy I felt coming back to it.” Nami heard the door behind her shut before a lock clicked into place.

Nami smiled turning slightly to see who she had been looking for standing there. “Kalifa, so nice to make your acquaintance again and alone no less.” Nami smiled eyeing her luscious body, lust evident with her wondering eyes. Kalifa smirked flipping back a stray strand of hair and pushing her glass up.

“And Nami of the Straw Hat Pirates, I’ve heard only praise about you.” Nami smirked knowing only one person would praise her for anything. “So I take it you and Robin already got *acquainted*?” Nami grinned. Kalifa turned away blushing furiously. “S-she… she can be very persuasive at times, no wonder she has such a high bounty.” Nami shook her head with both disappointment and amusement. The real reason Robin let herself be capture, she’s persistent when she finds something she likes, Nami sighed.

Always giving me sloppy seconds Robin, guess I’ll have to punish you extra once I get you back. “So how do you want to do this?” Nami smirked. Kalifa smiled back reaching between her breasts as she pulled out a key, the same key she saw Fukuro with earlier.

“I managed to get the real key to Nico Robin’s shackles, the other 4 being fakes.” Kalifa pushed it back between her bosom. “If you want it you’ll just have to take it from me, I can’t make it easy after all.” Nami smiled strutting over to her. “Indeed you don’t,” Nami’s eyes brightened with excitement as the pendant around her neck began to glow. I have time before they reach the gates…





“Let me show you why Robin praises me like the goddess I am, Ka-li-fa,” Nami moaned out.











































 

Chapter End Notes:

And Finito!

I hope you all enjoyed, and thank you for the reviews i assume you'll leave because your nice :P