- Text Size +
Penny and Bernadette walked into Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment. They were surprised that they were the first ones there considering the fact that Howard had texted Bernadette to let her know he had arrived with Raj. They looked around but couldn’t see anyone. They decided to sit down and wait.

 

 

Meanwhile……

 

“What happened?” Howard asked.

 

“I don’t know. It looks like we shrunk, but I don’t know how.” Raj replied.

 

“So how do we get big again?”

 

“Maybe that gun we saw earlier was the cause. If it was, I bet it can reverse our predicament.”

 

“If it was in fact that gun, I am going to hear it from Sheldon. I told him he wasn’t able to build a shrink gun. I guess he was able to.”

 

“Lets not worry about that right now. Lets just get off this couch before anyone comes in.”

 

It was at that moment that Penny and Bernadette walked in. The boys watched as they walked around the apartment looking for them. They then watched in horror as Bernadette chose to sit in the seat they were currently occupying. As she descended form the sky, her normally small body became their world. They tried to outrun it, but they were too small. Instead of running behind her, they figured running to the opening between her legs would be best. In the end, they ended up trapped under her panties, right beneath her vagina. For Howard, this was surreal. He loved his wife and having her physical beauty blown up was a dream come true for him. Raj however was confused. He wasn’t sure if he could talk given that he was near a woman, even though she didn’t know he was there.

 

“So what do we do?” Penny asked Bernadette.

 

“I guess we could wait for a little while. I’m kind of hungry though, so I’m going to have a little snack before everyone shows up.” Bernadette responded.

 

“Well if you are going to eat something, I guess I will too.”

 

At the sound of this, Leonard started struggling as much as he could. He figured that there was a good chance some of the food that Penny ate might take him with it. He did not want to be eaten by his beautiful girlfriend. He loved her and her body, but he didn’t want to become a part of it. Despite his relentless struggling, he couldn’t free himself from his doom. He watched as Penny opened her mouth to eat. The food past over his head and entered her mouth. He watched as he approached the food as her mouth closed around the food. Penny pulled the food away and Leonard remained on her lip. This unexpected turn of events caused Leonard to start struggling harder. He had renewed energy to free himself from this prison. With his renewed vigor, he managed to get one of his legs free. He used his free leg to try to catapult the rest of his body off his gorgeous girlfriends red lip. While this seemed like a good idea, what Leonard didn’t realize was that Penny was taking a second bite. As Leonard lifted his foot into the air, the food connected with Penny’s bottom lip. Leonard’s foot became lodged in the food. This broke the bounds that held Leonard to Penny’s lip, but also caused him to become part of her food. It seemed that in an effort to free himself, he became food for his girlfriend.

 

Just as Penny took her second bite, there was a knock on the door. Not wanting to look like they were eating early, both Penny and Bernadette swallowed their food whole. Penny jumped up to open the door to see Emily, Raj’s girlfriend.

 

“Hey Emily. It looks like the guys aren’t here yet. Bernadette and I were just relaxing while we waited for everyone.” Penny said.

 

“Sounds great. I’ll join you.” Emily said.

 

Both girls walked back over to the couch and sat down.

 

“I don’t know about you Bernadette, but those drinks we had earlier are starting to kick in. I’m going to use the restroom real quick, I will be right back.” Penny said.

 

“Ok. I’m probably going to go after you get back. I’ve been holding it in for a while now. “

 

With that, Penny left the room to relieve herself.

 

While the girls were sitting around, Howard and Raj were doing the only thing they could think of to save themselves. They were working on getting into Bernadette’s panties. Their goal was to stimulate her vagina so she would notice their presence. So far, they had made it through her leg holes and were now at the opening of her vagina. They reached in and pulled themselves in just as a green light seemed to illuminate the outside of her panties. Thinking nothing of it, they continued burrowing themselves inside her body.

 

As Emily watched Penny leave, she noticed a gun sitting on the counter. She got up to look at it and noticed it was humming. As she turned around to ask Bernadette was the gun was for, she was surrounded in a green light. She looked over at Bernadette and saw that the green light had covered her too. When Emily woke up, she couldn’t figure out where she was. The floor looked the same, but everything around her looked weird. She heard a booming in the distance and looked to see what the source of the noise was. She nearly fainted when she saw a gigantic Penny walking directly toward her. She watched, paralyzed, as her bare feet slapped against the ground. As soon as Penny appeared, Emily knew she needed to get out of the way. She wanted to move, but was too mesmerized by this giant beauty. Before she knew it, Penny’s food descended upon her. She figured this was going to be how she died. Nothing more than a microscopic stain on the bottom of the foot of a stunning woman. When her body made contact with Penny’s foot, she expected nothing more to happen besides her death. Instead, she felt her body being lifted up into the air. Confused, she looked around and realized she was stuck to Penny’s foot. She decided that whatever had shrunk her had also caused her body mass to condense and make her more resistant to pressure. Her world became a rollercoaster as Penny walked to the couch. Her world went dark as Penny stood still for a second and then lit up again as Penny laid down.

 

For Bernadette, the shrinking process was different. One moment she was sitting on the couch, the next she was waking up in a new world. Bernadette looked around and tried to figure out where she was. Far away she could see was looked like a table. The problem was, this table was gigantic. As she looked around some more, she realized she was tiny and was laying on the same couch she had just been sitting on. As this realization occurred to her, she felt the ground shake. At first she thought it was an earthquake, but then figured out that Penny was returning from the bathroom. She got excited because she was confident Penny would help her. Her excitement turned to fear as she saw the gigantic Penny for the first time. Her hope of being found vanished as she realized that she was so small that one of Penny’s eyelashes would probably be the size of a Redwood tree. There was no hope in Penny seeing her even if she were standing on her eye.

 

As Penny returned from the restroom, she saw that Bernadette and Emily were both gone. She found this odd but figured that they both needed to get something from the car. Figuring they would be back soon, she walked back to the couch. She would wait for them there. As she was about to sit down, Penny stood in front of the couch for a second. She decided that she might as well take a nap since it seemed like no one would be showing up for a while. With that, she sprawled her body across the couch.

 

Bernadette watched as Penny’s stomach fell on her. There was absolutely nowhere she could run to get out of the way. Penny’s body was too big to escape. She accepted her fate and decided to just stand still. As Penny’s stomach made contact with the couch, Bernadette’s world went dark. This confused her at first, but she then realized that she was inside Penny’s belly button
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will introduce the idea of shrunken people on shrunken people. Also, don't think I have forgotten about Sheldon. He will come up in the next chapter. As always, comments and suggestions are always appreciated. I'm trying to add more description as some of you have suggested.