[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Being over 200 feet tall can make your life pretty interesting but all Dawn Martel wants is an unremarkable life where she isn't the center of attention. A school dance is the last place to get that. 

 Yet she is going for one, despite her reservations about it. She hopes nothing will happen, everyone will forget whatever she did there but not everyone feels that way. A few familiar faces want to make sure she never forgets that night.

Will Dawn survive a night like that? Tune in to find out!

A direct sequel to the last chapter of BFG: Limbo and the entire story of BFG: Bully. 


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Gentle, Sci Fi / Fantasy Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Big Friendly Giantess
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10308 Read: 20864
Published: March 06 2015 Updated: May 25 2015

1. Cold Feet by Nostory [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (2078 words)

Hey it's a nice addition to the series, meant to get this out months ago but I could never get the time, what with Downtrodden, Escape and school taking  all of my free time.

Well here is chapter one, hope you like it. 

Pretty late on my side so there might be some errors in the writing, please excuse that. 

2. The Wrong Foot by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2503 words)

Hey guys, I'm back! Which means all of my stories will be getting updates! Sorry for the long wait but I got this thing called college exams, taking up a lot of my time so I had to get that over with first before coming back to this. 

 

Hope my writing didn't get worse! 

3. Under the Moon and Stars by Nostory [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2666 words)

Another update and this was one of those chapters I really enjoyed writing , it was fun and touching, what's not to enjoy?

Hopefully I can maintain this speed, to make up for the slow updates since I started college. 

4. Reflections and Reparations by Nostory [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3061 words)

Last chapter for the story but there's a little teaser in it for the next story, hope you guys like it!