- Text Size +

Dear Doctor

By Vaalser4

Author's Note: This is a story somewhat different from my usual ones. Instead of the girl-gets-gigantic-and-rampages type of story, I wanted to write a story from another perspective. It consists mostly of a letter written to a therapist about a relationship between a human and a giantess.
There is a little crush, vore and violence, but not as much as in my other stories. The giantess is of the mini-type, though a giga-sized section is also present. And a sex scene. It has a slight more humorous touch than most of my stories, but its no comedy mind you.
The story is not divided in chapters, because of its nature. I hope the readers don't dislike this choice.

Have fun reading it and tell me what you think of it!

 

Dr. Hans Brücke sat in his manor checking his mail. Outside, it rained. Droplets ran over the large windows. Wind blew against the small birch in his garden. Seated in his favorite, cozy chair with a cup of hot tea within reach and next to his hearth fire, he rummaged though the letters.
He got a lot of mail each day, all from people asking for his advice. The doctor was a well-known psychologist, who worked as a counselor/ relationship therapist for a famous German newspaper. His page, called "Dear Doctor Brücke" published a number of letters from readers as well as his advice daily. The problems usually ranged from people who thought their partner cheated to readers who didn't know how to bring up a certain issue with their husband/wife. Sometimes, the call for help was more serious, like women being abused by their husbands.
Most of the time, the advise Dr. Brücke gave was "to talk". Talk with the person in question. Be respectful while talking, maybe even under the supervision of another psychologist or relationship therapist.
Speak about the problem. Utter it. That was usually his advise. He knew that the main source of frictions between people was in many cases the lack of communication.

As he browsed through his mail, Dr. Brücke noticed a thick, yellow envelope. He opened it curiously. Inside, he discovered six sheets of paper, as far as he could tell from a quick check, all scribbled full. Dr. Brücke's eyebrows went up. Obviously the writer had a lot to say. It happened sometimes that a reader wrote more than was necessary, but he had never received such an elaborate letter. Dr. Brücke poured himself another cup of tea an began reading.


"Dear Doctor Brücke,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Hermann. I'm 25 years old and work at an office for IT products. The reason I write to you is that I do not know who else I can turn to. It's about a girl I met about three years ago. Her name is Traxa, she is also 25 and for about two and a half years now we are a couple. I have a big problem. Literally.

You see, my girlfriend is a giantess.

Yes, she is one of the few giants who moved from their home, the isle of Brechia in the Atlantic, to our country. You no doubt know that since the Portuguese discovered the island in the early 16th century, which they called the "Ilhas do Gigantes", rarely one of the giants migrated to another place and live among us humans. Apart from the fact that they tend to keep to themselves, they are seldom fully accepted by us because of their size. And of course because there are quite some problems in day-to-day life for a giant living among us. They literally have trouble to "fit in".
But sometimes one of them takes his or her chances and migrates to either Europe, Australia or America. As my girlfriend has.

Traxa is, for her kind at least, of normal height. She measures, from head to toe, 36 feet and 7 inches. With my 6'9 I'm well above average height, but next to her, I barely reach her knees. Taste for adventure and because she has some kind of, as she calls it, "preference" for mini-men, she decided to leave her home five years ago and tried her luck in my home city, Lübeck. We met there and, like I already said, we are now together for about two and a half years.

No doubt you already comprehended that we are a couple that catches the eye. Even though giant tourists are not unheard of in many major cities (some even have special build hotels for them to stay in), Traxa herself still draws lots of attention while walking the streets of Lübeck. She gets all kinds of comments, like the classic "How is the weather up there?" and "Do you spit or swallow?", referring to the movie "Dude, where is my car?" . And when people realize that I am her boyfriend, even dumber reactions can be expected. Some people are baffled, others wonder -aloud- how someone can fall in love with such a being, and some question my state of mind. I try not to be bothered or offended by it, but it is very hard sometimes.

Traxa doesn't listen to such comments, for she has to pay attention to other things. While walking, Traxa has to look where she steps. In the past, she has accidentally crushed more than one bike or smashed a restaurant chair under her feet. Did I mention she has a size 78? Her footwear is custom-made or imported from the isle, like her clothes.

Now, apart from looking where she goes, shopping is simply not possible. First, she doesn't fit in a common shop of course. She can't, for obvious reasons, even squeeze through the door. Second, looking at the items in the display window isn't easy for her. She either has to squat or to kneel down, which isn't always a good idea in a crowded shopping street. She'd block the entire road with her legs. And if it is rainy weather, the kneeling would soak her trousers at the knees.

Squatting is no good idea either. Her body blocks the pavement as well while doing so, and her -impressive- booty a good deal of the driveway.
My girlfriend once told me that when she still was a newcomer in our city, she did squat to admire two small, crystal chandeliers.

She thought they'd make fine earrings.

Anyway, she was looking at the shiny items when a loud smash knocked her off balance. A van had crashed into her behind, which indeed blocked half the road. The front of the big vehicle was folded like an accordion, such had the impact been. Luckily, the airbag saved the driver's life, while Traxa had to walk around with a large bruise on her butt for two weeks afterwards. No charges where pressed because the pedestrian is usually innocent according to law.
It is a pity that we cannot go to a common restaurant or other establishments often, for I'd really love to take her out here or there. It is only possible to go to a restaurant with a large garden outside during sunny, warm weather, where she can sit then. The only other option is a drive-in cinema, without a car though."