- Text Size +

             Without thinking much of it, I sauntered casually up my girlfriend’s driveway, eager to surprise her with an unexpected visit. It was a mundane Saturday afternoon in late July, and the air was heavy and hot. Summer was quickly coming to a close, and soon both my girlfriend and I would be busy with college classes as the new semester started up. With that in mind, we had both resolved to make the most out of the last bit of freedom we had left. So today, I spontaneously planned on spending the day with her, maybe bringing her to the mall or to a movie. I was sure she couldn’t be all that busy, so I felt my surprise visit wouldn’t be that jarring. In fact, Alice would probably appreciate a reason to get out of the house. Lately, my girlfriend had been complaining about her “domestic” situation to me, and from what I could gather, the situation was getting worse all the time.

            Allow me to explain. It wasn’t that she lived in a bad household or anything crazy like that.  To the contrary, I personally think her situation is great, and probably even better than my own. Here’s the thing- Alice’s mother, Dolores, waits on her hand and foot, yet Alice always pushes the envelope and tries to get away with more. Obviously, Dolores nags and complains, as mothers tend to do, and my girlfriend doesn’t appreciate it. As a neutral observer, I think it’s pretty safe to say Alice is more than a little spoiled. Of course, I wouldn’t dare express that dangerous opinion to her. When Alice calls me up complaining about her mother, I’m just expected to listen. I’ve found nodding my head and murmuring “uh-huh” and “that sucks” tends to work well.

            At any rate, Alice and her mother Dolores butt heads all the time. In a way, I often feel sorry for Dolores, because she gets pushed around a lot. Her husband (Alice’s father) died several years back, and while I never knew him myself, I’ve always been left with the impression that he was definitely the “enforcer” of the household. Dolores is submissive and mousy, and rarely raises her voice to her kids. As a result, discipline is pretty lax, and the poor reserved mother gets a lot of flak on the rare occasion when she tries to assert herself.

            An outsider could easily place a lot of blame on Dolores for being a pushover, but I think the situation is a bit more complicated. I’ve always noticed that my girlfriend’s mother is understandably depressed, up to her eyeballs in debt, and struggling to raise two kids who have little to no appreciation of her efforts. The woman works two difficult and low paying jobs. I’ve tried explaining all this to Alice, but my naïve girlfriend just doesn’t seem to understand. Since, you know, she’s never had to work a day in her life. I could press the issue, but I’ve always felt it was really none of my business, and ultimately futile anyway. So that’s the situation.

Cheerfully, I rang the doorbell on their small suburban house and stood tentatively, my hands in my pockets. Alice, for all her faults, was fun to be around and I was excited for our date.

            There was no answer.

            Undeterred, I rang it again, waited, and grew curious. Was no one around?

            As I was just about to turn around and head back home, I heard the doorknob turn. The white door flew open, and Dolores stood in the doorframe. The middle aged woman smiled as she saw me.

            “Hey Mrs. Haines.” I waved, addressing my girlfriend’s mother in a formal and respectful tone, “is Alice around?”

            The woman’s eyes shifted to the side, “No, I haven’t seen her yet today. How are you doing sweetie? Would you like to come in?” Eagerly, she gestured for me to enter.

            “Uh, sure.” When I heard Alice wasn’t around I immediately felt like leaving, yet thought it would be rude not to accept Dolores’s request. We both headed inside and I politely kicked my shoes off.

            As I did so, the middle aged woman played with her hands nervously. “Come, sit down. Would you like some coffee?” A large, almost forced smile spread across her plump red lips. Before I could respond she placed her hands on my shoulders and led me into the kitchen. I felt a bit strange as this happened; I was catching weird vibes from Mrs. Haines. Sure, she was always somewhat nervous and mousy, but this time was different. She seemed a bit too excited to see me.

            Once in the kitchen, she sat me down at the table and poured me a cup of coffee, and we made some idle small talk. Normally, I would have probably been comfortable during the conversation, but I just couldn’t help shaking the feeling that something was amiss. Mrs. Haines was acting very unusual.

            First, she typically dressed in much more formal, conservative clothing, yet at the moment she was in tight, relaxed attire. Stretchy hot pink sweatpants hugged the curves of her hips, and she had on a fitted white tank top that was taut against her bust. Furthermore, I couldn’t help but notice that her top showed a little cleavage, and certainly accentuated the shape of her bosom. Admittedly, as we spoke, I bashfully took note of Dolores’s newly exposed womanly figure, and surprisingly liked what I saw. Her curves were abundant, and for a mature woman she was considerably fit.

            In fact, the more we spoke, the more I began to notice her. It dawned on me that I’d never really thought about my girlfriend’s mother in this way. Sure, I could lie and say it was due to a sense of chivalry or whatever, but honestly, Dolores had never really presented herself like this before. For whatever reason, she was lively and ardent; her large brown eyes expressive and beaming, belaying a tremendous excitement that lurked underneath. Her uncharacteristic youthfulness and engaging demeanor made the conversation a pleasant experience, and before I knew it, I had been there for over an hour.

            Feeling like I may have overstayed my welcome, I tried to edge my way out, but Mrs. Haines just sucked me right back in. She proudly leaned back against the kitchen countertop, inadvertently thrusting her breasts against the snug confines of her top, and began asking questions about her daughter. Eventually, we were both talking about how spoiled Alice was, and the situation was becoming more awkward. At least, I felt like it should have been. Here I was, sitting in my girlfriend’s kitchen, badmouthing her in front of her own mother all while having dirty thoughts about the older woman. Yet, I couldn’t help feeling a real connection to Dolores. The beautiful woman’s coquettish new attitude and appealing figure certainly didn’t help.

            After a lengthy but enthusiastic discussion about how my girlfriend horribly mistreated her mother on a regular basis, Dolores came right over to my edge of the table, her eyes narrowed.

            “So give it to me straight sweetie,” the older woman smirked as she placed a single hand on my shoulder, “do you have any problems with your relationship right now?”

            Her brash, abrupt question caught me by surprise, and doubly so because Mrs. Haines was acting so out of character. It was very unlike her to be this direct, and I wasn’t sure how to answer it.

            “Um, I guess we’re just going to take it really slow. I like your daughter, and I want to be sure we’re right for each other. Like anyone we’ve got some small problems, but I don’t think it’s too serious. Why… why do you ask?”

            “She’s kind of a spoiled brat though, don’t you think?” Dolores leaned against her elbow, gazing at me with doe-like eyes. I took in her gorgeous features, quickly feeling a flushing sensation welling from inside me.

            Nervously, I scratched the back of my head, “Yeah, somewhat,” I agreed. Despite suddenly feeling extremely attracted to her, I was also getting increasingly uncomfortable. Where was this headed?

            The beautiful and enchanting woman leaned in closer to me, lowering her voice. “Don’t you think you deserve better?” She clasped my hand in hers, “I do…  In fact, I think we both deserve better. What do you think?”

             Hormones rushed through my system, clouding my judgment. It was clear to me by this point that Dolores was attempting to seduce me, yet I was getting to where I didn’t really care. The powerful nature inherent to seduction was making it nearly impossible for me to resist. My head was swimming, and I desperately tried to choose my words carefully.

            “I think… you’re right… but…” I felt myself begin to sweat. I shouldn’t even be entertaining these thoughts. Sensing my apprehension, Dolores stood suddenly and headed over to the nearby refrigerator.

            “What would you say if I had a means for us to both get what we want?” She grinned salaciously as she opened the fridge door and pulled something out. The angle of the door blocked my view of what she was doing, but it appeared as if she was pouring herself some type of drink. I assumed it was alcohol of some sorts.

            “How exactly would you go about doing that?” I asked with a genuine curiosity, standing up myself. I wasn’t sure what was going on, and while my emotions had already fallen to her influence, I still felt an understandable distrust of the situation.

            “You’ll see in a minute.” Dolores grinned and raised her glass. It was filled with some strange yellow liquid, so I assumed it was a maybe a beer or tequila. Without explaining herself, Mrs. Haines slammed the drink right in front of me.

            This was getting really weird, and I stared quizzically as she eagerly poured another glass. Once it was full, she slammed it down her throat vehemently, guzzling the liquid as quickly as she could. A frenzied look came over her, and she cast the formal glass cup aside, shattering it against the wall. This woman was psycho!

            Shocked at this sudden outburst, I flinched and threw my arms up defensively, as she grabbed the entire bottle and tipped it skywards. Like a glutton, she ravaged the bottle, draining it empty in a matter of seconds. Witnessing this bizarre behavior, I tried my best to make out what the bottle was. It wasn’t alcohol, or at least it wasn’t any brand that I could readily recognize. In fact it looked like some sort of mysterious snake oil, and I suddenly became convinced that it definitely wasn’t alcohol Dolores was drinking.

            With a lewd, lascivious grin she dropped the empty bottle to the ground and slowly walked over to me. My heart beat in my chest, and uncertainty welled inside me. Suddenly, I didn’t want to be there anymore. This woman had completely lost it!

            She stared deep into my eyes as she came closer. “I did it sweetie. Now I can have whatever… I… want.”

            Her hand grabbed the back of my neck, and she pulled me in close for a sultry kiss. Too shocked to do much of anything, I simply allowed her to advance on me. Immediately, I noticed something was out of place.

            Dolores Haines was considerably taller.

            In fact, not only was she taller than normal, but she was gaining height. As our lips locked, I slowly felt her mouth pulling upwards. Gaping, I watched as she quickly overshot me, propelled skywards at a steady rate.

            I broke her embrace and stumbled backwards. “The fuck?” How was this even happening? What had she drunk!?

            The woman beamed, clearly enjoying my surprise. Already, her shirt and pants began to rip as her body struggled against the seams. She looked like she was trying to awkwardly fit into children’s clothes.

            My throat caught, and a horrifying feeling overcame me. Dolores was transforming in front of my very eyes, transforming into…. something big. Her body- previously tight, compact and feminine- was growing rapidly, quickly filling the kitchen. Yet, despite her physical changes, I was more terrified by her new expression.

            Dolores gazed down at her incredibly large and sexy body as it grew with the maniacal delight of a madwoman. As she expanded, she was gaining an abundant amount of power. Power that she’d never had before, and we both knew that she was more than eager to abuse it. In essence, she was growing into a monster, and she was showing no signs of stopping.

            “Finally I can get the respect I deserve!” Dolores bellowed, clearly growing drunk with power. Her curvaceous body expanded at a steady rate, slowly adding length to her already lengthy limbs. Fear gripping my chest, I took a step backwards, allowing the ever expanding woman some more space to grow. My back clumsily thumped against the kitchen wall as I ran out of room, yet Dolores’s colossal body simply continued along its course. I was trapped!

            Her tattered clothes hung in shreds, draped over her womanly form. I watched in awe as the last little bits grew tight, broke, and then fell to the floor. My girlfriend’s mother was now fully nude and glowering at me with an insane look in her eyes.

            The woman’s growth was obviously very taxing on her, as she grunted and moaned like a bitch in heat. As her head hit the ceiling, she bit her lower lip and growled.

            “Stop staring and get your ass over here,” she ordered in a low, breathy voice.

            With that, her monstrous arms shot out and violently clasped my shoulders. One vicious tug later and she had pulled me down to the floor and was dragging me towards her. I tried to fight, but she was already far too big and strong for me to make any progress, and I quickly gave up, leaving myself to her mercy.

            Without much hesitation, Dolores smiled lustily and rolled on top of me, plastering me against her torso. Her womanly hulking mass crushed me into the kitchen tiles, forcibly smashing all the wind out of my lungs. As she began to have her way with me, I could feel her body growing in all dimensions, packing on more and more mass, getting heavier, wider, and larger.

            I panicked helplessly as the giant growing mother positioned me under her hairy, wet vulva. She was easily twice my size by this point. During her fervent preparations, Dolores sat upright and unintentionally put her head right through the ceiling. Angered by this, she thrashed about like a monster, using her enormous arms to break herself free. With a terrific bellow, she tore through the roof like it was cardboard. In a few seconds, she’d more or less destroyed a good portion of her home in order to make more room for her ever growing body, and plaster and debris was strewn everywhere.

            The fact that she’d had to work around this slight detour clearly pissed her off to no end, and with a frustrated grunt, the woman turned her attention back to me. Unrelenting, she slipped her large fingers down into my waistline. I gasped in horror as she easily snapped my belt and literally tore my jeans off of me.

            “Time for mommy to get hers. Don’t worry pipsqueak- I’ll be gentle.” She mocked me with a breathy tone. With a carnal desire, she placed her growing muff into my now bare rod, which had involuntarily stiffened in response to her aggressive sexual advance. Clearly being driven to the edge of insanity, Dolores slammed her fist into the refrigerator door as I entered her, the rush of her recent sexual conquest quickly becoming too much for her to contain. Moaning, she adjusted herself, putting my shaft between the two meaty slabs of her labia. The woman eased herself onto me, and I easily slid into steamy confines of her enormous cunt.

            “Yessss….” A satisfied whisper slipped from her lips. Her eyes rolled back in ecstasy as she grinned in wicked anticipation. “I’ve wanted this for sooo long.”

            Her fingers clutched me tight, her long red nails digging into my body as she used me for her pleasure. I gasped and yelped in pain as she gyrated, her weighty body steamrolling me into the ground. The mousy, shy Dolores who got pushed around was gone, replaced by an immensely huge and powerful goddess of a woman, one who was being completely dominated by her carnal urges. Any modesty or self control was out the window, any needs or wants of others could be damned; from now on, Delores’s hedonistic sexual lust was all that mattered.

Despite being buried under the giantess’s ever expanding muff, I was able to hear my girlfriend’s car pull up. She was home, and would no doubt witness everything that was happening. My face flooded with embarrassment, but I came to the realization that this development might help me.

‘Perhaps seeing her daughter would cause Delores to stop,’ I thought as Alice frantically opened the kitchen door. It sounded like she could tell something was up, and she threw the door open.

            “Mom! Stop fucking my boyfriend!” Alice shrieked in horror as she came into the kitchen. She dropped a shopping bag and threw her hands up to her mouth in shock at the scene unfolding before her.

            Without breaking a stride in her gyrations, Dolores shot back. “I’ll fuck what I WANT, Alice!” she huffed as she violently slammed her womanly hips into me, “ And I’m going to fuck everything, so you’d better get used to it!” Undeterred, the tremendous woman thrusted and humped with reckless abandon, determined to make her point by using me as an example.

            Alice watched in horror as her mother continued mercilessly, helpless to do anything about what was happening. While underneath her, I quickly began to feel smothered as the woman’s body continued. The last thing I saw was Dolores’s massive bosom -with breasts the size of beach balls- smash through the ceiling and rise up into the second floor. A second crunching noise followed, which I could only assume was the sound of the titanic woman’s head smashing clean through the ceiling. After that the room became considerably darker, as the hairy mass of woman parts overcame me. A huge, feminine pelvic bone rolled over me, crushing me as I continued to be slathered in the juices flowing from deep within her now massive cunt.

            I struggled desperately against her, parting the lips of her labia in an attempt to get more comfortable, but only succeeding in having Dolores cum directly into my face. Giant fingers scooped me up into her, and as Dolores climaxed she pressed me into her gargantuan clit. I had no idea how large she was by this point, but it was clear that she wasn’t being pleasured by my member anymore, and now was intent on using my whole body for her satisfaction. She was growing so rapidly that I was quickly approaching “dildo” size.

            I’d never been so terrified in my life. This woman, who had once been the sweet, innocent mother of my girlfriend, had been repressing monstrous sexual urges towards me. As soon as she could physically overpower me, she had gleefully thrown herself onto me. It was so sudden, so unexpected.

            Dolores the goddess moaned with pleasure, the booming feminine bellow emanating from her monstrous vocal cords shaking the foundations of the house. Her milky cum flowed over me, covering my body in her sticky mess. Her mature, filled out hips gyrated and quivered, the slight cellulite of middle age jiggling as she got her release.

            “Yeeessssssssss……” She passionately held the word as she came down, waves of pleasure rocking her body, each one decreasing in intensity as she finished.

            Her weighty mass shifted, and an enormous female hand slide down her pubic area. Perfectly manicured red nails slid over my body, then clenched my whole body tight as her bulky body lifted upwards. Her thunderous footstep knocked over a wall as Dolores picked herself up to one knee. Slowly, her body arched skyward as she stood, with me clutched possessively in her hand.

            As I shot upward, I could hear the remains of the house come crashing down; it’s structural integrity was clearly unable to hold up to Dolores’s sudden growth. Alice let out a yelp in the distance as a wall collapsed. As the dust cleared, I began to make out the towering figure of my captor, and realized that she was still not finished growing.

            The full figured, middle aged woman, having had her needs met, gazed coldly down at me for a second. We held eye contact for a minute, until she made a slight smirk. I was completely at her mercy, a toy in her hand, and with each passing second she grew taller and gained even more power. We both understood that all power had shifted to Dolores, and she was more than willing to wield that authority as she saw fit. Even as we stared, her hand began to overtake me, the mature skin of her fingers wrapping around me until I fit in her fist. As soon as I disappeared from sight, my captor lifted me and placed me on her shoulder. Her height had skyrocketed, so I clutched her shoulder in fear for my life.

            As Dolores brushed herself off, we both heard the terrified shrieks of her daughter. Alice had become pinned under some sheetrock as the house had tumbled down around her. Her mother casually nudged the chunk aside with her foot, sparing her daughter’s life.

            As soon as I could see Alice was going to be ok, I closed my eyes and hung on for dear life. It was difficult to estimate, but I knew Dolores was already several stories tall. As I grasped her rope like hair and massive shoulder, I could feel the warm flesh still stretching and expanding, and the round arch of the ball of her shoulder grew flatter and flatter as she increased in size. If she continued at this rate, in no time I was going to be able to sit comfortably on her without much fear of falling. Still shocked, I wondered how much larger this woman was going to get. Already, she was like Godzilla or King Kong.

            The goddess thundered into the street, and the entire neighborhood rushed out to see what was happening. Dolores’s massive footsteps were like earthquakes, shaking the foundations of all nearby buildings. As her growth spurt continued, I gazed down in horror. The ground was moving further and further away with every passing moment. Each one of Dolores’s feet were already the size of small cars.

            She stomped down the street, still growing with each step. Finally, she reached a cul-de-sac and sat down. Her gargantuan legs extended, easily knocking cars and houses aside.

            “Worship me,” she ordered the terrified public. Goddess Dolores had begun her reign, and she was going to get what she deserved.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know if you liked it!