- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Futa and giant males are not my thing, but I have seen some interesting doujin and stories  involving this subject and figured that I should give a go at writing this kind of story. I also wanted to write something very different than my currently running story and this story is incredibly different than that story or any other story I have ever written. I know that these type of stories don't have much of a fan base, but decided to write it anyway and if you are reading this story then I thank you for giving it a try. If you know and like my writing style and are not turn off by this stories subject matter then you might enjoy this. Comments are welcome and would be appreciated. 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a long chapter, but I only plan for this story to be two chapters long. I hope you enjoy my take on this type of story. 

1.

Magic has been portrayed as a super natural form of power that is sometimes thought to be omnipotent. One would think that if Magic were to really exist and were able to use it that they can do anything they please, at least this is what Harold Stevens thought after finding out a couple of years ago that he had come from a long line of mages and he had the talent to cast spells. Harold figured with magic that he could finally make his greatest fantasy and fetish come a reality. As a macrophliaic since reaching puberty, he always fantasized about his city being terrorized by a giant, sexy, rampaging female and with magic he thought that he could finally make his dream come true. He had studied magic all through high school trying to find the growth spell that he craved and it wasn't until he had reached his first year of college that he had found the spell he yearned for, but unfortunately for Harold magic was not all that it was made out to be in fairy tales and fantasy novels.

Magic was not everything it seemed, it wasn't an omnipotent force that could allow him to do anything he wanted and allow him to live out his fantasy with the simple chant of a spell or the creation of a potion. Magic was used for the benefit of humans and magic was more supportive than anything, to use magic many conditions had to be met and the growth spell like many spells that would affect a person directly needed legit consent from the one being affected by the spell. this meant that Harold could not just enlarge the girl of his dreams in an instant, he would need for the girl to truly want the spell to be used on her and unfortunately for him, he was unable to find a shrink spell so that he could use on himself.

Harold was walking to school head hanging off his shoulders depressed that all his time and research was for nothing. He imagined all the girls he wanted to enlarge with his magic, many from his classes and just some were random girls who worked in the mall and the restaurants he would frequently go to, but now his dream was over before it even started, those girls becoming the giantess he desired would stay nothing more than a fantasy.

"Harold Wait for me."

Harold stopped when he heard a delicate voice say his name, he knew full well that the one calling him was his best friend Izumi. Izumi is Japanese and has the delicate frame and grace of a young beautiful Japanese woman. Izumi was cuter then any girl around with delicate attractive features and perfect manners that you would expect from a rich, well bred girl. Izumi was everything that Harold wanted in his fantasy giantess, minus the large breast, but he would never consider this delicate angel for one major reason and that reason is because the cute, beautiful Izumi was in actuality a male.

Despite being born a male, Izumi was cursed with the looks of a cute girl and to add to his deceiving appearance he was forced to live as a woman for family reasons. Izumi never hid what he was and never attempted to deceive anyone, but since he was a child he was forced to be raised as a proper woman due to a tradition that his family has held for generations.

Harold and Izumi had been friends since middle school, heck Izumi was Harold's first love until he found out that Izumi was actually a male. Izumi knows full well of Harold's fantasies of giant woman Since Harold always seems to confide in Izumi about his strange Fantasy. Izumi is also aware of the fact that Harold could use magic and has been rooting for him in his quest to make the giantess of his dreams.

"Are you okay Harold you seem down?"

"Yeah I okay... Except that I found out that my quest for creating a rampaging giantess would never come true. I need a girl that will consent to me using the spell on her and well... I don't know many girls and even if I did, how many would agree to grow over 100 feet for my enjoyment?"

"I see, guess this means you won't get what you want... Not that you would have any way"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well I know you wanted to make a girl huge like in your fantasies, but that doesn't mean that she would've been the giantess you expect from your fantasies."

"I guess you're right. My plan was flawed from conception wasn't it?"

"Just a bit."

"No you were right. Even if I enlarged a girl, that wouldn't mean she would do all the things I would like to see a rampaging giantess do. I want to have a giantess crush with her bare feet and play with people in her mouth before she gets bored and devour them."

The fantasy that Harold had been chasing was now over. Macrophillia was always a fetish that could only take place in one's fantasy, but with magic he thought he could break the barrier between fantasy and reality. Realizing that he was chasing a fools dream disappointed him to no end. Of course his dream was a perverted one and if he had succeeded there would have been many lives lost, so it goes without saying that the world was better off with his failure.

Izumi knew the consequences that came with Harold having his strange fantasy come true, but he could not stand seeing the friend who has always been there for him down in the dumps. He wanted to help the friend who he cherished and secretly loved on a romantic level no matter what.

"H-Harold... I know it might not be what you want, b-but would you consider making me your giantess?"

Izumi had always known that Harold's plan had flaws and had planned and was willing to volunteer himself if Harold were to fail to get a girl to carry out his fantasy. Harold was shocked to hear his Izumi's strange proposal. It went without saying that Izumi was cuter and more feminine than any female he had ever known, but knowing what Izumi actually is was influencing his judgment.

Harold wanted his giantess fantasy to come true, but at what cost? He always figured Izumi could be the giant girl of his dreams, if Izumi was actually a girl and at times he had to resist the temptation of including Izumi in his giantess fantasies, but Izumi's gender was a huge issue to him.

"I really appreciate the offer, but I can't do that. I mean you are cute and all, but you are not a girl. I know you want to help, but you know all the weird things I want my ideal rampaging giantess to do. I can't expect you to do those things."

"I know what you want and I will do them. You have been conveying your fantasies to me since we were young and I... I have always been willing to- No! I have always wanted to be your giantess."

"Y-you can't be my ideal, I mean you are not a girl and I can't have you killing for my pleasure."

"I know how much you like feet and want to see a girls gigantic feet crush an entire city, so remember when I sent you pictures of some girls feet last month?" Harold slowly nodded his head, he feared knowing what Izumi would say next.

"Well those feet were mine. I always had girlish feet and thought you would like them."

Harold fell to his knees. He clearly remembered those pictures of perfect, dainty pedicure feet and more importantly he remembered pleasuring himself to the thought of himself being tiny on them. He broke out into a cold sweat when he remembered the details of that masturbation session. He remembered being about an inch tall, licking and massaging those feet. The truth hurt, but he knew that Izumi had the ideal feet that belonged to his ideal giantess.

"I will crush and eat people and it will be sexy, I promise."

"F-fine! I guess I already masturbated to your feet, so why not masturbate to you being a giantess." It pained him to admit it, but Izumi was already a part of his fantasy and he figured that there would be no harm in using Izumi to make his fantasy a reality.

"I can really do it?!"

"Yes. This is not what I would have wanted, but if you become my giantess then my dream won't die and I hate to admit it, but you might make a great giantess."

Izumi was delighted to hear Harold's approval. For years all Izumi wanted to do was be Harold's special someone, but being a male he could never have him the way he desired, but as his giantess, he would have a special place in Harold's heart as the one who brought his fantasy to life.

"I need to make some preparations, such as a mental communication spell and a spell to hide your identity from others, so that when you go back to normal size no one would know it was you who was the rampaging giant.. Giantess I mean. How about we do it this weekend?"

"This weekend, but I have to... Sure! I can do it this weekend."

"No! You cannot do anything this weekend mistress." Both Harold and Izumi recognized the yelling voice. It came from Izumi's over protective maid, Madoka.

Madoka had always been opposed to Harold being the best friend of her master. She always thought that Izumi would be negatively influenced by Harold and that he would abandon his duties to his family.

The maid marched toward Izumi, her large breast bounced and swayed with every step. She pulled the delicate Izumi to her by the arm. Harold was not surprised at all to see madoka interrupting him and Izumi, since this would happen on occasion. All he worried about now was how much of the conversation did she hear.

"Let us leave now mistress. I don't want this filth tainting your pure body and thought before the ritual."

Harold was not upset about being called filth, since this was also another thing he was used to Madoka doing. He was interested in what she meant by ritual, but he remembered that Izumi's family would at times take part in ceremonies unique to his family.

Izumi struggled, but he was easily taken away by the pushy maid. "I want to be with harold this weekend, I am tired of these stupid rituals the family makes me do." It didn't matter how much he protested, Madoka was effortlessly dragging him away from Harold.

2.

Tomorrow was Saturday. The day Harold and Izumi were meant to meet up so that Izumi could be enlarged and act as Harold's ideal giantess, but the two have not had any contact since the day Madoka abducted Izumi.

Harold figured that Madoka was the reason that Izumi had not called him or even attended school. It seemed that whatever family event that was taking place on Saturday was so important that Izumi was being kept on lockdown so that she would be forced to attend.

Harold was beginning to lose hope that his scheme would not be taking place tomorrow. He was disappointed, but at the same time relieved. He agreed to making Izumi into his giantess and was looking forward to his fantasy coming true, but there was still a part of him that didn't want his plan to take off. He was still skeptical about replacing an actual female for his feminine male friend.

He was actually feeling relieved about things not going as planned, that was until his phone notified him of a text message that would sway his conflicted thoughts. The text message was from Izumi, who promised to sneak out of his home and meet Harold at nearby docks before sun rise.

Harold was fine with not having his fantasy coming true, when it seemed like it would never happen, but now there was hope. He text back acknowledging that he would meet with Izumi in the designated place at the designated time. Harold began packing all that he needed. He decided it would be best to get in some quick rest since the operation was less than 10 hours away.

"I don't believe it. Just a few more hours and an entire city will be introduced to a rampaging giantess." Harold said  to himself  satisfied as he laid on his bed.

Harold could not sleep a wink. He was like a child on Christmas eve, who was too excited to sleep. It was earlier than they had planned, but Harold decided to head to the meet up spot. He figured he could use the time he was using not sleeping, to prepare all the spells he would need for the rampage.

Harold traveled to the docks by foot. He didn't care about how dark the night was, nor did the brisk weather bother him. His mind and body were laser focused on only one thing and that was to make his unobtainable fetish become reality and to make things better the giantess acting in this fantasy was willing to do everything he desired.

It was a long trip, but he finally arrived at his destination. To his surprise he was not the only one waiting at the docks during the cold twilight. On one of the docks he saw the beautiful figure of a maiden staring out in to the dark sea. Harold was not fooled by the beautiful appearance, he knew that the maiden before him was his best friend Izumi.

Izumi caught a glimpse of Harold approaching from the corner of his eye and turned to greet the friend who he had not seen nor communicated with in days.

"It seems that you also couldn't wait. I did not know what my family would do to me if they found out I was going out, so I decided to leave while they all slept."

"Izumi..."

"What is it? I can tell something is on your mind. Is it the way I am dressed, does it fit your fancy?"

Harold was indeed fascinated by Izumi's choice of attire. He was dressed as miko, with no form of deviation from the traditional attire. He simply wore a red hakama, along with white haori and white socks tucked into loose fitting wooden sandals.

"Yes your clothes are a surprise, but I am also interested in your family. Why are they so hard on you?" Harold immediately regretted asking Izumi that question. He felt that it was insensitive to ask such a thing. "Sorry, you don't need to answer that. It was messed up of my to even ask that question, it's just that I was interested in why... Never mind. I am stupid for asking."

"No, it's okay. You see my family perform rituals for a goddess who they claim that they have served for generations. Of course I don't believe in any of that stuff and I think it is just a tradition that my family won't let go. To put it simply the family serves a goddess who is known for her destructive tendencies and these rituals are meant to keep her happy, so that when she returns to the world she won't harm humans.

"Return to the world, you mean she will come back?"

"According to my grandmother, the goddess has returned to the world at least three times. She also believes that the goddess will come back soon, but like I said I don't believe in any of that stuff. It is nothing more than old age traditions being kept alive."

"I see. Thanks for explaining it to me, despite me being a jerk and asking in the first place. Now if you don't mind I will prepare all the spells we are going to need."

Harold began chanting, in an unknown language, a number of spells on Izumi. Every spell cast time required Izumi's permission to have it cast on him. One spell allowed for Harold and Izumi to mentally communicate with one another, another would ensure that Izumi would not be recognized by anyone for a few hours. With that spell anyone who ever saw Izumi would never recognize him, keeping Izumi's identity safe to live a normal life even after becoming a rampaging giantess. The next spell would allow Harold and Izumi to contact each other telepathically. The last and most important spell was the one that would allow Harold to manipulate Izumi's size at will

With all the spells accepted by Izumi and cast by Harold, the unsuspecting city would be in the line of terror of a 500 ft trap grown by a macrophiliac who would put the lives of many in danger for his fantasy.

"These spells will all last for the next five hours, so that means I won't need to waste time casting and getting your permission if things get rough. Now I will take shelter while you run towards the city, so that I don't get crushed. I will grow you in 30 minutes, so let's separate so that I am not in your path of destruction. So head to the city."

The two said their parting words and ran as far from each other as possible. Izumi knew that at any moment the spell would be cast and the fantasy that his friend desired would come true. Unknown to them Madoka  was tailing Izumi, by following a tracer she had planted onto Izumi's phone.

3.

Roaring sirens and screams of terror raged throughout the city. The people scurried in fear of the deadly 500 ft foot figure that suddenly appeared from out of nowhere. It had only been ten minutes since its arrival, but it's existence was already known throughout the entire country. The titanic creature was perceived by all as a beautiful, gigantic Japanese woman. The people ran trying to escape toward anywhere they considered safe, except two individuals. One was Harold who looked up at the gigantic human. Drool rolled down his mouth and his erect penis throbbed from sheer delight at the sight before his eyes. The other was a voluptuous woman dressed in the garb of French maid. The maid did not run, all she did was shout with all her might " IZUMI -SAMA PLEASE STOP THIS!"

A group of helpless people ran through a street crammed with abandoned vehicles turning their escape into an unwanted maze navigation. Suddenly the sky became black. Some continued to run, while others stopped and turned to see a slender socked foot larger than the very street they inhabited descending upon their tiny forms. The giant teased the tines by wiggling his feminine toes, who's beautiful shape could be seen through the thin fabric that conformed to the perfectly shaped digits.

Debris rained from the wiggling toes, crashing on the fleeing group beneath him. " It is so cute to watch my future foot stains run for their lives. Please try to not dirty my socks too much with your crushed bodies." Izumi said playfully, trying to play towards Harold's attraction to verbal humiliation. It went without saying that this was pleasing Harold, since that one line forced him to squirt some of his manly juices staining his jeans.

Izumi's foot slowly came down compressing the entire street and a couple of surrounding buildings beneath the mighty soles and plump toes of the cross dressing titan. Buildings buckled and creaked before they were crushed into lumps rock and grinded dirt. The disturbing sound of metal twisting and bending from every vehicle and street light being pressed under the mighty foot, was heard by any near the giant's falling foot. The horrific screams of people beneath Izumi's stride were quickly silenced and replaced with the sound of bodies pulping and splattering into formless stains that decorated the socked foot.

Izumi purred as he felt the fragile bodies crunch beneath his weight and the sensation of their bodies popping was the cherry on top of this euphoric treat. Despite the fact that everything taking place was to satisfy Harold's fantasies, Izumi was sincerely enjoying the experience. For all his life he was forced to live like a sheltered princess and follow the families laws concerning every aspect of his being, but now things were different. Izumi was now a rebellious princess who enjoyed the freedom that was given with this power.

Izumi could check off foot crush and verbal humiliation from the list of things he defiantly had to do, to make this rampage as accurate as the ones in his fantasies. While he uncaringly trampled a few people in his path, he was trying to remember what he should do next, to make this rampage as close to Harold's fantasies as possible. He had already performed foot crush and dealt some verbal abuse to his tiny victims. While he was checking off what he had already don on his mental check list, he called What Harold's perfect  rampaging giantess would do. He remembered something odd that Harold mention a ton of times to Izumi when he would describe his giantess fantasies. In the giantess community this act was called vore. Despite its fancy term among macrophiliacs Izumi simply thought of it as cannibalism. Izumi was a little bit hesitant to actually eat people, but figured that he had already killed about a hundred just by walking so killing off a few more people by eating them should not be an issue for him.

In the distance Izumi noticed a parked double decker bus boarding a few people. Izumi thought the driver was either crazy to let on passengers during such a crisis, or that the driver wanted to do all that he could to help some people get as far away from his rampage. If anything this attempt to save people actually drew the giants attention. Izumi had to perform vore and he knew exactly who his victims would be. Izumi giggled knowing that the driver and all the passengers who were hoping to escape would soon be his breakfast.

The titan watched patiently as the bus filled up with more morsels, who were not aware that his preying eyes were locked on to them. It didn't take long for the bus to be packed with frightened people wanting to flee the city as fast as possible. The driver shut the doors, started the motor and began to drive off. Izumi's eyes sparkled with excitement, he was both excited and curious about how people would taste. He trotted towards his fleeing prey. The passengers screamed when they heard Izumi's foot falls become louder with each passing second. In no time  the titan was looming right above their heads. The passengers screamed and cried as they stared up at the miko impersonating giant staring down at them with his hungry eyes.

Izumi slammed his foot in the busses path. The socked foot buried into the crumbling assault  cutting off the buses escape. The driver attempted to stop the bus running at full speed. he stomped on the break at hard as he could, but he could not prevent the collision with the giant's heel. The collision was worst than Izumi would presume by the weak tap he felt to his foot, but to the tiny passenger the crash was a disaster that scrapped the whole front of the bus. Despite the devastation caused to the buses structure most of the passengers were unharmed, some had some cuts and minor bruises. The one who suffered most of the damage was the driver who suffered from broken ribs and lacerations caused by sharp glass. Izumi bent down and gently picked up the bus with his slender fingers.

The people screamed as they were effortlessly lifted hundreds of feet into the sky. The bus was only about half the size of the cross dressers thumb and the people inside were small enough the be tucked in between his long red manicured nails. Izumi was becoming slightly aroused by the size difference between him and the tines between his finger tips. he didn't understand why he was developing such feelings of excitement and wanted to disregard it, but his body didn't lie and knew what it liked and was beginning to react as any horny male would. He could feel a slight throbbing sensation from between his legs. He wanted to deny it, but this was the proof. This act he was putting on for Harold was becoming something that he liked. He tried to mentally restrict his excitement, since he did not want Harold to see his errection. Izumi was supposed to play the part of a giantess, getting a giant hard on would in a sense ruin the illusion of Izumi being a giantess as opposed to a giant and he didn't want to Harold's fantasy to be destroyed by his sudden rush of excitement.

Izumi lift the bus toward his eye and viewed the tasty contents inside. The people could not believe that they were actually in the clutches of a giant rampaging human, nor could they believe all the murder this person was willing to commit. As far as they had seen, Izumi had no problems killing people since his growth, so they had lost any hope of him sparing them. They could only hope the government was preparing a counter measure and that they will be rescued before their demise.

"You are all so small I can hardly believe it, or maybe I should say that I can't believe how huge I have become. You are nothing to me, I can squash you all like bugs and it would take me no time or effort to do so, isn't that scary?"

Izumi pushed the bus toward his face. The driver screamed as watched  Izumi's plush red lips becoming larger.. Suddenly the lips being to part. The sound of goopy saliva snapping echoes through the passengers ears. Then they saw it, the wet pink monster slither pass the parted lips and flail around like a fish out of water. Izumi giggles as he watches the panicked faces of his soon to be nutrition.

Izumi's eyes locked on to the tiny driver, who was franticly flailing his arms in surrender. Izumi lowly aimed the tip of his tongue at the drivers location and pressed the slobbery muscle into the front of the bus. The driver along with three other passengers were adhered to the monstrous tongue. The fiercely goopy saliva completely dominated the tiny victims, not giving them any way to free themselves from the giant's tongue.

The muscle started to recede back into the giant's mouth. They could feel the warm minty breath engulf their entire beings. The breaths heat and aroma intensified the deeper they went into the giant's mouth. They were finally taken past the large lips, that shut immediately after they entered Izumi's wet cavern.

Izumi could feel the tinies in his mouth struggling to escape the hold of the adhesive saliva that bind them to his tongue. The feeling of people flailing around like the helpless victims they were excited him. The situation between his legs was becoming an uncontrollable issue. He didn't think that in a million years that murdering tiny people would turn him on. He tried his hardest to restrain the blood pumping feelings. As he tried to take his mind off of his excitement he found himself unconsciously sloshing around his food. The feeling of human bodies bouncing around his tongue and slamming into the roof of his mouth made him more excited. As long as he was huge and powerful there was no real way to restrain the blood pumping into member.

Harold could not hold back due to social decency. He didn't care if anyone saw him stroking his hard on. Izumi might have been genetically a male, but did not make a difference to Harold and not because Izumi was naturally gifted with the natural soft beautiful looks of a woman, or even had the manners of a princess, but what was most important was how great Izumi played the role of a rampaging giantess. Izumi belittled the tiny people, crushed them under foot and is now eating them without a second thought. Harold was beginning to think that not even an actual female would be able to play the part as well as Izumi was.

Harold was lost in the scene before his eyes. He didn't even notice that someone was watching him for some time now. Harold at the corner of his eye saw her standing behind him, Madoka, Izumi's overly protective maid. He quickly removed his hand from his pants and regain his composure.

"I wasn't doing what you think, I swear."

"I don't care what you do with your dick. I care that you had something to do with Izumi -sama becoming huge and don't deny it. I already know that you are able to use western magic."

"You know I can use magic? Well I guess that means I don't really need to explain how this happened."

"I don't care I need to stop Izumi-sama before the goddess within becomes angry or worst decides that she likes what her vessel is doing."

"Again with this goddess mumbo jumbo? Fine I get that the family you serve is dedicated to their out of date traditions and I will let you have Izumi back, but on one condition."

"I want to kill you, you damned western mage, but unfortunately I need you to make Izumi-sama return to normal. So what do you want?"

"I want you to accept me using a growth spell on you. You become a giantess for me for let's say ten minutes and I will return you both back to normal size. Of course I will use all the same spells on you that I used on Izumi, so you won't ever be recognized and you could live out your life without people knowing your were ever a giantess."

"Fine! I will do anything for my mistress."

"You agreed to that quickly. Okay another condition, not a big one but one that I really want. If you wouldn't mind going bare foot for your giantess rampage."

Madoka wasted no time removing her black shoes and her white thigh highs. Harold looked down at the maids bare feet, which more than met his expectations in the sexy meter. Her feet were creamy white and look soft as a pillow. Her soles were long, smooth, and wrinkled when she angled them. Her toes were long, sexy and her nails were decorated with an even coat of light brown polish, which stood out nicely against the tone of her light skin.

Harold was extremely happy with how things were turning out for him. He would not only have his cute princess like friend, but her aggressive, sexy maid as his giantess. He began to chant spells, while Madoka waited with her arms crossed. Each spell required her permission, which she granted always in a stern tone.

While Harold was working on increasing Madoka's size, Izumi was finishing off his meal. The tiny people in his mouth were lifeless floating in a blob of saliva concentrated on the center of his tongue. He opened his mouth, unceremoniously revealing to the bus passengers the bloated corpses floating in the dome of spit like a bug trapped in resin. The passengers screamed as they watched what they would soon become.

After giving his soon to be morsels a disturbing look at his work, he closed his mouth and swallowed. He could feel the tiny bodies slowly trail down his throat. The sheer reality of what he had done delighted him to no end. The power to end human lives by simply lapping them into his mouth was the best pleasure he had ever felt. His body felt fuzzy and light, he had reached a plane of euphoria he never would have ever felt he would reach.

He examined the expressions of the helpless people trapped in the metal container held between his delicate finger tips. He licked his feminine lips in anticipation. He could not take the wait any longer, he didn't feel like teasing anymore and just wanted to get down to business. At first he wanted to savor the anxiety of the tines who awaited their death, since he figured it was the type of mental torture that would turn Harold on, but taking things slowly was no longer an option for him. He wanted the tiny passengers inside of him as soon as possible. He wanted to taste them, feel their futile resistance, crunch their bodies, swallow their minced limbs and ingest them like they were nothing more than livestock raised to become his food.

The fantasy was no longer Harold's alone. Izumi wanted to lose himself in the role and task he was given, as a rampaging giantess. He cocked his head back and opened his hungry maw, he then lift the bus over his mouth. The bus was then tilt in an angle, so that the passengers would fall right out the hole in the front and straight into his mouth. Passengers who could not find anything to hold on to were the first to rain out the front of the bus and into the titan's mouth. Izumi could feel the tiny bodies plopping onto his tongue, bouncing and breaking limbs upon impact with the pink muscle. He tossed the bodies all around his mouth and when the bodies were distributed evenly around his mouth, he began to chew.

Izumi ignored the proper dining etiquette he was raised with and chewed with his mouth wide open. He wanted the remaining passengers to see every gruesome detail caused by his chewing and cruel mouth play. The people watched as human bodies were being torn apart by the sharp rows of chomping teeth, while the giant's tongue danced around collecting and pushing the amputated remains into his depths. The sounds of sloshing saliva, cracking bones and exploding organs haunted the ears of the remaining few who would soon meet the same fate.

The people screamed in terror as they saw fellow human beings turned into mangled messes in the sadistic trap's mouth. The feeling of death taking place in every corner of his mouth pleasured him. His face was flushed and with every chew a few girlish moans escaped his mouth. The people could not understand why this person was enjoying something so gruesome, it made them question the giant is or ever was human.

Izumi shook the bus so that the remaining passengers would fall out into the damp cavern. The violent shaking loosened the grip of everybody who held on for dear life. The people all fell into the dampness of Izumi's blood soaked mouth. Izumi let out a huge moan when he felt clusters of people land on his tongue. He closed his mouth and proceeded to swallow the people who had just entered him, alive.

He could feel their squirming and melee against the wall of his esophagus as they were packed into the cylinder of tissue and sent down to be broken down like any other protein a human would eat. He could not hold back the pleasure any longer, he was pinching a tent under his miko attire.

"I can't help it. I am so sorry Harold, but my excitement is out of my control. Please don't be disgusted by m-my thing. I-I really can't hold back how horny I really am."

"Why apologize Izumi-sama? I f you really want to get rid of that erection then allow me to handle it. I am sure it will be fun for the both of us."

Izumi gasped as he saw his maid, Madoka standing at a size as unnaturally huge as he was. He knew the only conclusion must have been Harold making her this way, but he wondered why she would agree to something like this.

4.

"It seems that you have become over stimulate Izumi-sama. Does killing these pathetic bugs turn you on that much?"

Izumi blushed. He was embarrassed about having his maid, who was like a big sister to him seeing his manhood pinching a tent. "I-I can't help it. I didn't think I would like this. I just wanted to make Harold's fantasy come true, but now I am finding myself sexually aroused by being a giantess. I want to crush, eat and dominate them with my simplest whims."

"So being a murderous giant makes you want to pop your load? If that is what you are into now, then kill to your heart's content and cum."

"I-I can't. I can't let Harold see my you know what. It will turn him off and this is supposed to be his fantasy... I can't ruin it for him."

Madoka crossed her arms and sighed, she then slowly walked towards Izumi. She looked down past her massive bosom and noticed a crowd of tiny people attempting to flee her stride. Her face cringed with disgust, as if she was looking at a pile of maggots, In her eyes people, especially these tiny hapless ones were nothing to her. She had always had a superiority complex stemming from a hatred of society and what she referred to as sheeple following around. people in general irked her to no end, but now she had the size and power to snuff out the lives of the people she thought nothing of. The only people who she ever cared for and even considered to be great people were the members of Izumi's family and especially Izumi himself, who she adored and would do anything for.

 She  couldn't bare the sight of the weak sheeple fleeing from her, she wanted nothing more than to end their pitiful existence. She decided on using her beautiful feet to do the execution, but even she felt that would be too good for them. She rose gigantic bare foot above the tiny crowd. The people looked up at the smooth wrinkled sole, speckled with the remains of crushed asphalt and metal she had stepped on while she made her way to Izumi. She angled her foot pointing her toes above the tiny crowd. The people looked up and could see themselves reflected in the sheen of her perfect toe nails. She wiggled her toes almost as if to playfully tease the tiny people before finishing them off.

Izumi was panting like a bitch in heat watching the busty, brunet tease her prey before delivering the violent kill. The sight of the frightened ant sized people scurrying beneath his maid's soft slender toes was not helping him relieve himself of his erection, it was clearly making him harder and more difficult to hide from Harold and the rest of the city's prying eyes.

Debris rained from Madoka's dancing toes, pelting and injuring the tiny crowd. The people screamed and begged the maid to spare their lives. All she did was snicker at their squeaking voices and foolish attempts to sway her from her choice to kill them. The aroma of fresh dirt emanate from the incoming toes. With each passing second the smell become even stronger and eventually foul enough to taint the air passing beneath her giant toes. It was impossible for the tinies to catch a breath since all they were breathing in was hot, toxic foot odor. The people were gagging, some even vomited while some collapsed from the lack of fresh air entering their system.

To be fair by normal standards Madoka did not have severely bad foot odor. But at her current size, her slightly ripe smelling foot was an intensified enough to render the tiny people powerless to the odor. The gas chamber effect caused by her toes, would be enough to kill the tiny people beneath her, but she wanted to feel their little bodies pop like juicy grapes and decided to slowly lower her toes onto the tiny crowed. She giggled when she felt the tiny people being pushed to the ground by her falling toes, she then pressed down with all her might.

Izumi watched in a trance as human bodies splattered into geysers of blood that shot out from beneath her toes. He watched every gruesome detail and it turned him on. He wished it was him who was crushing those tinies beneath his toes as opposed to Madoka, but then he would not be able to see this spectacle from the great view that he had. He watched as flesh was ripped and instantly pulped into chunky splotches that sprayed around and between his maid's sexy toes.

Izumi's pants were stained with globs of pre cum as he watched the violent display, he especially loved the view of a few tiny bodies compress into red masses packed between her long toe nails. Madoka was enjoying the sensation of people becoming sticky red gunk beneath and between her massive toes. To her surprise she could see why her mistress was so into murdering the tiny inhabitants of the city. Madoka smiled as she saw the dark stain spreading on Izumi's pant's.

"Did that turn you on? Was the sight of me crushing those defenseless people like bugs stiffen your shaft? You are in to some weird things, but if it does get you off then allow yourself to cum. I know that little stain is nothing compared to what your holding back. It must hurt right? Don't hold it back, let it run free. Don't worry about your little horny friend's fantasy. If you like killing these tiny people and watching them be killed by me then you should be allowed to cum, right? Don't hold back for that perverts sake."

"B-but I can't." Izumi said holding down his cock attempting to hide the errection from Harold's vision.

"Stop being pathetic! Stop holding back your pleasure and cum all over this city. Doesn't that sound good to you?"

"I-it does but - Gyaaaaa!" Izumi's protest was cut short, by his maid's delicate finger tips  that glided up his shaft. It happened in the blink of an eye. One second he was making a plea to Madoka and the next  she was in his personal space assaulting his manhood.

"I am going to make you release everything you have, whether you want me to or not. I assure you that you will thank me, Izumi-sama." Madoka said as she was pulling down Izumi's pre cum stained Hakama.

Izumi shrieked from embarrassment, as he stood gigantic showing off  his black silk panties pinched like a tent by his erect member. Through magical telepathy Harold voiced his protest to what was taking place. He wanted his giantess to remain a giantess and now the vision of his perfect giantess was becoming nothing more than a memory thanks to Izumi's revealed boner.

Madoka ignored Harold's pleas. which she found  to be very annoying. She dropped to her knees and looked up at the giant with a sinister look painted on her face. Izumi, knew that Harold was against anything that Madoka was attempting, but he did not resist his maid's sexual advances.

"You wear some daring panties Izumi- sama. I never knew you were that type of person. Could it be that you secretly like to look sexy, or is it that your wear such lewd garments just in case you would have to reveal them to a lover? You are a bad little mistress aren't you? I know it is out of line, but I will need to punish you for wearing such a thing."

Madoka kissed Izumi's silk clad cock. Izumi tingled with ecstasy. He had never been touched there in his entire life, nor did he ever think he would considering how strict his family is. The giant moaned when he felt Madoka's full lips lay passionate smooches up and down his erect member. The giant's mind was spinning. Her soft kisses, the tip of her nose pressing and sliding against his cock, and the warm puffs of air escaping her mouth and nostrils, Madoka was completely bending her master to her will.

"Madoka! Please, this is too much."

"I haven't even removed your sluty panties yet, we are just getting started with our little session. My goal is to make you drown this city in your seed."

Madoka bit down on the waist band of Izumi's sexy underwear and began to pull them down with her teeth. Izumi watched as Madoka seamlessly pulled the panty down past his knees, as if this was something she had done before. He looked down at his completely exposed to the world member, embarrassed about what everyone, especially Harold thought about it. The inhabitants of the terrorized city were confused about what they were seeing hanging from between the supposed giant females legs. They were under the impression that the over sized person attacking them was a female, by the obviously suggestive female appearance. But now they were unsure about what they were looking at. They had no idea if the giant was a male who looked like a female, or a female with a dick. Their curiosity about the gender of the first giant distracted them a little bit from the harsh reality of what was taking place. They could play the gender guessing game all they wanted, but that didn't change the fact that Izumi and Madoka would have their way with the city and all of it's inhabitants.

"E-everyone can see it. I feel so dirty, showing myself to the world like this."

"So you want to hide it? Allow me to help with that."

Madoka licked her glossy lips, while eyeing Izumi's cock like a predator to its unsuspecting prey. Without warning she wrapped her wet lips around the pink head of Izumi's circumcised cock. Izumi gasped when he felt the wet lips engulf his sensitive glands The feeling of a girl's mouth on his cock was beyond what he thought it could ever be. Despite the rush of pleasure, he wanted to keep his dignity and order Madoka to stop. He was about to issue an order for his maid to stop, but he was then struck with a jolt of pleasure. Madoka had started to suck on the sensitive tip, sucking up the residue of pre cum dripping from his slit.

He could not speak, all his mouth could do was pant and moan like a bitch in heat. Madoka savored the taste of her master's juice tantalizing her taste buds. The tip wasn't enough for her, she wanted to taste more of him. She opened her mouth wide and took a mouth full of Izumi cock, swallowing it completely. Her mouth was filled from lips to uvula of her master throbbing cock. She began to violently suck and work her tongue around the meat shaft. Izumi's face was bright red. His panting was so hard and rapid, the moans became more low pitch and frequent, it was without a doubt that he was in sexual bliss.

Madoka wanted Izumi to cum, but it seemed despite the pleasure he was trying to hold back. For one he did not want Harold to be turned off by his ejaculation, but more importantly he did not want to fire his seed into the mouth of someone he considered to be as close as a sister to him. But madoka was not willing to give up on her pleasure fulfilling mission. She looked down at a few tiny voyeurs who believed that they were hidden safely from the eyes of the sexually active titans. Her eyes lit up when she was struck with an idea. She figured that combining the pleasure Izumi received from his dick being sucked and his new found pleasure of killing tinies into a single action that would force him to cum, despite any resistance he put up. All she needed now was to choose the unlucky should that will be forced to participate in this twisted plan she had thought of in her head. Of all the tinies staring up at the live porno taking place before them, there was one tiny that really caught Madoka's attention.

Madoka reached down and plucked a tiny girl, dressed in a school uniform from her hiding place behind a parked bus. The girl screamed in sheer terror as she was lifted hundreds of feet into the air, by the cock sucking giantess. The school girl  flailed like mad between the maid's fingertips. She screamed and begged to be spared from whatever sick idea Madoka had for her. Madoka removed her mouth from the cock. Izumi shivered when a cool air brushed against his saliva coated member. Madoka lift the tiny girl until she was staring face to face with the tip of the giant head of Izumi's cock.

"It is Saturday, why are you dressed in a school uniform. I bet it's because you are a bad student who was given detention. How about I do the school systems job for them and punish you instead. Or maybe you are actually a good student who wants some extra lessons. Okay how about I teach you then? First and last class of the day will be sex ed. Don't worry about taking notes, you won't live long enough to take the exam."

"Please, no!" The tiny girls screamed without even knowing exactly what was coming up next. Madoka giggled with delight before pressing the tiny school girl into the tip. Izumi shivered and his toes curled when he felt the tiny girl being pressed into the slit of his cock.

"Now eat up, Izumi-sama."

The tiny girl cried when her tiny body was being forced into the hole of the trap's massive pink head. Izumi was struck with bolts pleasure and discomfort from having the tiny girl being shoved into the entrance of his urethra. "Please not like this!" The girl cried as she was being eaten by the giant's cock.

Madoka enjoyed every moment of the tiny girls struggle. The sadistic maid stopped pushing the girl in so that she may clearly view the girl flailing in the entrance of Izumi's slit that spread to accommodate the body lodged in it. Without Madoka's finger tip shoving her into Izumi,  the tiny girl was able to free herself a little bit, from the walls of Izumi's slit crushing her. With her body somewhat free she had some respite, which she used to gather her thoughts and hopefully think of a way out of her situation.

Izumi cringed every time he felt the tiny girl slightly moving around the entrance of his sperm cavern. Even though Izumi was against everything madoka was doing to him, he did not openly protest or resist her. Even now he stood there doing nothing, but waiting for madoka to act once again. He could've saved the girl from this cruel exploit, but he wanted to see how far Madoka would take things, even if it meant having this poor tiny girl eaten by his cock. Deep down Izumi loved madoka's bullying and craved more of it. It was only less than an hour since his growth, but in that short moment he had become a macrophiliac and a masochist.

Madoka laughed at the miniscule girl, who stood between the cocks entrance. She was relishing the sight of such a powerless person, trapped in a situation they had no control over. The sheer humiliation of being held captive by the slit of her master's pink head was making her wet. She leaned in, covering the girls only view of the world outside the meat cavern with her large glossy lips. The helpless school girl knew she was in for something terrible and anticipated the worst.

Madoka thrust the tip of her tongue into the slit of the pink head. The slimy pink monster was twisting and drilling the helpless school girl deeper into the urethra. The girl screamed in horror as she was being bullied deeper into the glands. Izumi moaned and screamed when he felt Madoka's tongue, splitting apart his slit and forcing the human obstruction deeper into him. Izumi's heart was pounding and he was becoming faint, then he heard it.

"More... Give me more!"

The voice was in his head, but it was not said his voice. The voice was obviously that of a woman, but he had never heard that voice before in his life and he wondered why did it just pop into his head. Using telepathy, Harold also heard the unfamiliar voice.

"That was not Izumi. Something is wrong, I know it."

Suddenly a surge of pain rushed through Harold's head. He fell to his knees, screaming from the torture taking place in his brain. He looked towards Izumi to see if he was going through the same affliction, but instead he saw something odd. A red Miasma spiraled around the giant's right iris. Once the unknown red substance dissipated, Izumi's right eye was now red with pupils slit like a snake's.

Izumi's face revealed a twisted grin, that no one had ever seen expressed on his girlish face before. Izumi ran his delicate fingers through the brunet hair of the kneeling maid, he then pushed her head into his crotch. Madoka was surprised about Izumi handling her so rough, but she did not mind, since now her whole mouth was filled with his tasty shaft. The maid continued to service her master by sucking fiercely. Izumi looked down at Madoka with his one opened red eye and sinister grin.

Izumi could feel the years of build up coming to the surface. He giggled imagining what the tiny girl being blasted by the plentiful cum Would look like. He felt his backed up cum coursing up his scrotum to the tip of his wet glands. It didn't take long for the climax. Izumi's load fired with immense pressure, flooding the mouth of his loyal servant with his seed. Madoka did not flinch she gracefully accepted the offering from her masters cock. Izumi loosened his hold on Madoka allowing him to remove his cock from the maid's soiled maw. A strand of cum stretched from between the tip of his member and his maid's bottom lip. The stand of cum fell victim to gravity and dripped onto a street below them, crushing a few voyeurs who got too close to the action.

Madoka sloshed the slimy cum around her mouth along with the tiny school girl who had unfortunately survived the ejaculation, just to float helplessly in an ocean of semen, within the mouth of the sadistic woman who put her in this situation.

Madoka gargled the thick semen allowing her taste buds to take in the unfamiliar taste. The tiny girl was hurled around the bubbling waves of cum in the back of the maid's throat. She knew that her situation was beyond a solution. She was trapped in a bog of sticky cum inside the mouth of a woman, who could care less about human lives, a rock and a hard place was the term that popped into her head. The tiny girl then felt the slime around her being flushed down into the woman.

"This bitch is going to swallow!?" The tiny girl said as she saw the roof of the giant mouth getting farther and farther away from her. She knew that she was being swallowed and traveling down the maid's cavernous throat, where she would either die on her way down, or she would make it down only dissolved for nutrients. She did not  favored any of these instances more than the other, she just hoped it would be painless.

Even though Izumi came, his cock was still throbbing for more action. He noticed a tall building, which rose up to his chest and in that moment knew what he wanted to do with it. He walked to the building, not paying any mind to the poor lives trampled on his journey.

The building was an office filled with a ton of workers who unfortunately did not have the weekend off. They heard the large foot falls coming their way, but neither of the giants have targeted any large buildings for their rampage and hoped that this trend would last and they would just be passed by. One of the workers walked to a large window, which was covered by blinds, since most of the workers did not want to see the horror happening outside. Many of the frightened workers begged the curious man to not open the blinds, but he needed to know what was happening. He took in a big gulp and then pulled back the blinds.

The tiny workers screamed in terror of the drooling pink head hovering outside the window. "I hope this feels good." The giant playfully muttered before thrusting his cock into the office building. The cross dresser's member was large enough to plow through three floor of the building. The tiny workers ran, when they saw the mighty head bulldozing through the building like it was made of Styrofoam. People in the lower floors panicked when they heard the sound of shattering glass, crumbling brick, and bending metal. Izumi removed his cock and admired the hole he had punctured into the building, as if it were a piece of art.

He looked down and noticed little people hanging for dear life clinging on to his flesh. "How adorable, you are all clinging lovingly to my cock, but seriously I can't have bugs like you all over my thing, so this is good bye."

Izumi wrapped his right hand around his cock and gripped it fiercely. He smiled when he felt a number of tiny people popping into red stains between his palm and cock.  He then ran his hand up and down, violently smearing the remaining survivors along the length of his cock. The titan's cock glistened with dripping blood that acted like freshly applied lube, which allowed his stokes to become faster and more deadly to the survivors on the giant member. Madoka knew that there was something wrong with her master, but she did not care, she loved this more cruel version of Izumi.

Suddenly explosions surrounded the two titans. The sound of fighter jets from all sides worried Madoka. She contacted Harold who was still reeling from the pain, via telepathy.

"Do something you pervert! Those bombs are bad news, we can be killed if things stay this way."

Harold was still in pain, but knew that he had to help both of his giantess. "I will shrink you guys back to normal size. They won't have a target and thanks to my spell, no one will recognize you guys as the two giantess that destroyed the city."

"Fine just do it already!"

Harold recited the spell despite the pain, but something was off. His head throbbed and in an instant the girls were surrounded by a red miasma similar to the one that surrounded Izumi's right eye. Then things went black.

The red fog cleared and the world was in awe of what had happened, for their situation had somehow become a lot worst.. Madoka had no idea about what had happened, she was still surrounded by the dissipating mist. When the mist finally faded, she was at a loss for words. The world around her was vastly different. The ground was nothing more than a rough grey carpet, with sparkly like protrusions, no bigger than a single one of her toes, rising from the ground.

The land below her was like a photo of a city taken from a satellite's perspective. It took her no time to realize that she was not shrunk back to her normal size, but instead she had been grown again for some reason and from the looks of it, she was miles tall. She couldn't even recognize in detail what she was looking at let alone see the tiny people in the city below her. All she knew was that there was a city below her new form and millions of germ sized people at the mercy of her presence alone. She knew that any insignificant movement or unintentional flinch would mean lives lost by the thousands and permanent scaring to the earth's surface.

"This is insane! That idiot was supposed to return us back to normal size, not make us so large that we could crush an entire city beneath our feet. Even though I can't complain about how amazing it feels to be this size. I mean a single one of my toes can crush hundreds if not thousands and I can crush even the largest mountain in this country between a wrinkle on my sole... Wait I am getting off track. I need to make sure Izumi is okay and that Harold can return us back to normal size."

Madoka survey the area for Izumi, which didn't take long, since the entire world was a perpetual flat carpet compared to her and Izumi was the only other thing in the world that even came close to her size. Madoka could see that there was no injuries on Izumi meaning that he was not harmed by the militaries assault, but something was off about Izumi's whole demeanor.

Izumi looked up at Madoka, with a sinister grin, that is when his long time servant spotted the obvious and strange differences in his physical appearance. His eyes were both red with snake slit pupils, his rump was larger and rounder and lastly his chest was no longer a washboard but, perky round breast that tightly pressed against his tight Haori.

"Izumi-sama is that you?"

"It seems that my body this time around has a cock. That must mean the family that serves me could not birth a female as my vessel, yet despite being a males body it is quite beautiful, so I can't complain and a dick could be fun to have. Imagine all the terror I could cause with it at this size. I have to give my praise to western magic, the ability to manipulate size is not a form of magic found from my homeland, I should make great use of my current state while I have the opportunity, since I am sure this is something I would never experience in any of my reincarnations in the future."

"S-so you are the goddess!?" Madoka quickly bowed her head to the being standing before her, for she knew even without the woman's response that what was laying next to her was indeed the one her masters served and performed rituals for.

"Of course I am. Isn't it obvious to you who had served my favorite loyal family that you are in the presence of their beloved goddess of destruction. I know you have more to ask me, but let's save your questions for later. I want to have fun with this new gigantic body of mine, I also want to be pleasure, so servant girl would you like to put your cock pleasing mouth to use for this goddess the same as you had with this bodies original owner?"