- Text Size +

Darcy left Jay in his room alone after she swore that she would not say anything about the shrinking, the process or anything.  Darcy had even said she would cover with mom the rest of the day confirming that he's staying at a friend's house.  They were going to make it seem like it was even something Jay and his mom had talked about.  His mom would be confused but she would never expect that both her kids were working together on such a simple lie.  Even with Darcy's assurances he was still extremely nervous as he saw her already taking out her cell phone before leaving his room texting away or something.  He could see the smile on her face was ear to ear and she was humming some random pop song Jay couldn't name.  Anxious yes, but he believed her, he didn't have much of a choice.  He still couldn't believe how easily she took him to the ground.  And once she was on top of him there was absolutely no budging her.  If it was her growing instead of him shrinking he realized it would have been like assaulting someone who was 6'8" from his original frame of 5'5".  And when did her thighs get that muscle he wondered.  She was always tall but for the most part she had little stick legs.  Jay now very much regretted getting his sister into weight training to help her become a better athlete.  His All State wrestling background didn't do much with that type of size disparity.    

So first on the agenda he needed to get his prescription filled.  Then beyond that he just wanted to avoid his mom for the rest of the day so she could just get on her plane allowing him to grow back before she knows anything else.  So getting out of the house should be easy enough and then he just needed to stay occupied until she went to bed.  It was closing in on noon and he knew Andrea would be out of gymnastics so he figured he could just go and meet up with her.  He worried about being shorter now, things seemed like they went so well when he was staring her eye to eye for the first time.  Though based on the information he got from the doctor he would have actually measured out to being an inch shorter than Andrea yesterday.  

Jay put the now even baggier sweatpants and hooded sweatshirt on and snuck out of his house.  His own shoes were impossible but in a closet upstairs he found a pair of white shoes that must have belonged to Darcy several years ago.  He was pretty sure they were her dance shoes from 5th or 6th grade, but whatever they fit him better than his shoes.  The kicker was, even these were too big for him, but at least they weren't sliding off as easily.  His mom was on the phone or packing and was clearly busy doing something.  He would just send her a text in a couple of hours to check in.  Driving proved to be difficult but not impossible.  The seat adjusted far enough forward that Jay could reach the pedals no problem but seeing over the dash was not ideal.  He'll manage, he thought to himself.  There was a CVS Pharmacy about five minutes down the road, he'll bop in there, drop off the prescription and then maybe find an inconspicuous place to spend the day.  

Walking into the CVS was odd.  Yesterday going to the mall at 4'11" he still looked like an adult, albeit on the short side.  Today he was clearly either a kid or a little person.  He thought about how he looked in the mirror and it was probably more the look of a kid than a Little Person.  His body just seemed scrawny, compared to everything.  He walked in, trying best to keep his eyes down and try to hide his appearance to make sure nobody recognized him.  He bee lined it right to the pharmacy in the back of the store and handed the prescription to the pharmacist, who was an older gentleman who Jay recognized.  Jay was thinking this guy has worked at this CVS for as long as he could remember.  He would see the name on the prescription and instantly know who I am Jay feared.

"OK Mr. Robinson, anytime after three tomorrow afternoon we'll have this ready for you.  This just has to ship overnight, no problems though."  He either didn't recognize Jay or he was very good at acting the professional role.  The pharmacist also probably knows what the drug is, Jay thought.  Does he get a lot of cases like this? Short people stumbling in here looking to halt their shrinking?  Jay thanked him and again just bee lined it out the door.  

This was going to be easy after all Jay thought.  He'll stop the shrinking tomorrow and be right on track for Friday's return trip to Scientific Evolution.  That will mean that if he shrinks again tonight he will have a week at being 3'11" if the numbers stayed the same. Bad, but not the end of the world.  Now that he could relax a little he began to think about the other news he received from Dr. Reed.  This business about the pheromones and women being attracted to him.  Jay had always feared/assumed that women were only into taller guys so how was this going to work out he wondered?  Well maybe Andrea will be the perfect person to try it out with.  Besides with her naturally being so much shorter it wouldn't be that intimidating.  In fact right now Andrea's height advantage is really just a couple of inches more than what his ex girlfriend Valery normally would have on him.

Andrea was out of gymnastics practice and the two started exchanging texts to set up a rendezvous.  Both of her parents were home so her place was out.  His place was where they were trying to avoid, so they decided just to try the mall again.  Grab some food first and then maybe some mini golf she suggested with quotes on the word mini.  He also let her know that he did get in touch with the Doctor and that all would be back to normal by Friday.

As Jay pulled into the mall he saw that Andrea's car was already there.  He pulled up next to hers and watcher her get out.  Yoga pants are the greatest invention ever made Jay mused.  They make a mediocre ass looks good, a good ass look great, but with Andrea it was a work of art.  She stepped out in a pair of black skintight yoga pants that allowed her ass to achieve perfection.  She was also wearing just a simple burgundy V-neck top that was tight and accentuated the little curves that Andrea did have.  

As Jay got out of his car Andrea couldn't help but smile,  "Wow. I didn't know if I should believe you when you said it, you're so short! .... and first things first, we're going to get you some new clothes before we can grab dinner together."  

She walked over to Jay and the both were initially unsure of whether to hug or just say hi until Andrea went in for the awkward teenager hug.  Jay immediately noticed that size difference wasn't as severe as with his sister.  With his sister, his eyes were about dead even with the center of her breasts, with Andrea his eyes were about even with her collarbone so the hug was not nearly the embarrassment that he suffered with Darcy.  After stepping away, Andrea circled all the way around Jay as if measuring him up.  

"New clothes would probably be a good idea," Jay said to make sure there wasn't a long silence between the two as Andrea was eying him up and down.  She must have realized that she was staring as she apologized,

"Sorry, its just this is such a rush to have you here... looking like... you know?!" She stumbled.  Her smile had not lessened at all since he got out of his car.  He was wondering was this how she just would have reacted normally or were the pheromones already in action.  He hoped it was genuine and not chemical.  He tried to focus back on the situation at hand.

"Where do you think I could find some clothes that would fit me?"

"Well promise you're not going to make fun of me or anything... but there's a Gap Kids that I still shop at."

"You still shop at the Gap Kids?"

"Its embarrassing and a lot of times I try to do my shopping online, but not going to lie, a lot of the clothes at Gap Kids fit me better and everything is cheaper in the kids section anyways.  Its not easy being petite in a growing America as you're about to find out," She said as she playfully put her finger on Jay's nose to emphasize his situation.  "And you said you're going to be this height until Friday so we should get a couple of outfits for the week."

"Its not like I'm going to be going anywhere," Jay thought and then he also corrected Andrea with news he hadn't told her yet, "And I'm not going to be this height until Friday.... I'm actually going to shrink once more tonight while I wait for the stupid pill to get here."    

"So you're going to be another six inches shorter tomorrow?" Andrea asked again eying him up and down.  Jay wasn't 100% certain, but it certainly seemed like she was trying to hide her excitement as if she was happy to hear of his difficulties.  She continued,  "We'll just have to get you a couple outfits for that height then and only one today."

The two headed into the mall, where just like the CVS, Jay was so embarrassed.  The two decided to come up with a story in case they run into anyone they know.  After all its nearly impossible to head into this mall without seeing at least one person from their school if not more.  They came up with a story that Jay was actually going to be his ten years old cousin named Joey.  This could hopefully explain why they would look so much like this high school senior named Jay, they're relatives.  Seems simple enough.  Meanwhile Andrea has done some babysitting in the past, everyone knew she was working her tale off to setup some money for college in case she doesn't get the gymnastics scholarship she's expecting.  Jay was fine at that point, the basic parameters of the story were in place but Andrea was having fun creating the story so he let her continue.  They had been going out to get some ice cream and little Joey spilled his whole cone on himself and Andrea didn't have any clothes that would fit so they needed to just get some replacements for the rest of the day.  She had this elaborate story as to where "Joey's" parents were and why they asked Andrea to take him to Gap Kids instead of going home and so forth.  Jay just kind of nodded while he was already just keeping his head down hoping to not run into anyone.  Andrea noticed his level of discomfort and she frowned feeling bad for him.  She leaned down a little bit and hugged him, this time not a short awkward hug but a firm consoluatory hug that immediately did make him feel better... maybe not about his situation, but he definitely enjoyed the moment. 

"Don't worry, we'll be in and out in no time at all."  While being hugged by Andrea he really believed her.  In fact he was starting to think this whole situation is pretty awesome being with this beautiful cool girl.  He was again kicking himself for not making a move on Andrea sooner and while he was at his normal height.

The two walked through the mall with no encounters and arrived at Gap Kids without a problem.  Andrea had even warned that there were a couple of classmates who worked at the Gap Kids but neither were working today.  Andrea told a story about her own embarrassment when she was buying clothes for herself there and the only cashier ended up being a girl from school.  Andrea was able to measure up Jay and figure out approximately what size he needed and before he knew it he was heading into a dressing room to try things on.  After he had some clothes that fit they told the associate he was just going to wear it out of the store after Andrea stumbled over her ice cream spill story the was clearly more information than the associate cared for.  Meanwhile they took a couple of guesses at the sizes he would need on Monday after his next shrink.  Probably the most embarrassing part was when Andrea handed Jay a pack of Avengers underwear with all of the super heroes all over them.

"I'm not going to wear these," he protested, "There have to be some plain ones"

"Oh there are, but I am your babysitter after all so I'm in charge! and these are the ones I'm buying!"  Andrea said with a smile waving the package in his face. 

"You're buying?! I'm the one who gave you the money, I'm the one doing the buying and I'm getting plain white and even then its only because they don't make boxers in my size"  

"Its cute that you think you get to make decisions like that my little 'Joey'", She chided him the way someone talks to a little kid or a pet.

"Its embarrassing enough Andrea, please?" he begged.

"I don't think its embarrassing at all..." Then she leaned down to Jay's ear and said in a whisper, "I think its sexy"

Jay was instantly turned on, not really thinking about the context so much as having a pretty girl whisper into his hear. He was about to lean in for a kiss before Andrea just laughed and looked back towards the underwear covered in superheroes.  She entered a fit of giggles "I'm sorry! That doesn't really work at all!  I'm not into little kid underwear I swear!"

Andrea regained her composure and they bought the clothes for both that day and the next.  For Jay it just felt good to have a pair of shoes that really fit him.  Since the day before he had been walking around like a little kid wearing their parents' shoes or something just trying not to stumble with every step.  They didn't get too far out of the Gap Kids store into the regular mall when two of Andrea's friends spotted them from across the hallway.

"Hey Andrea!!" One of the two waved as they walked over.  Jay recognized the two as juniors, but couldn't place any names.  Both were probably of about average height somewhere between 5'4" and 5'8" as they were clearly taller than Andrea and like with his sister their chest was right about at eye level.  One of them had long blond hair and was wearing a blue dress with white dots patterned on it.  It did not go very far down her legs leaving very little to the imagination. The taller one had on a pair of jeans that may as well have been painted onto her they were so tight and a red and white striped top with short sleeves.  Andrea first looked down to Jay and then gave a wave back to the two girls as they were already headed over.

"And who is this little cutie," the shorter one in the dress said clearly not recognizing Jay as the high school senior that he was.  Jay knew the tone in her voice, that voice that all girls seem to have when they see something small, cute and adorable.  He was just happy that they didn't immediately see right through the facade.    

"Hey girls.  Well I'm sure you both know Jay Robinson, this is little cousin Joey,"  The two immediately began cooing at him more like he was a baby, more than the 10 year old they were trying to pass him off as.  Jay meanwhile was fighting his own hormones.  He found himself standing directly in front of Andrea with the back of his head brushing up against her body feeling her perky breasts on the back of his shoulder and head.  And with the two newcomers he was trying his best not to just stare at the two sets of tits that were straight ahead in his vision.  Meanwhile the shorter one was practically spilling out of her dress, this was definitely a dress designed for the hottest summer days as it seemed to be lacking in terms of material while walking that fine line of not being totally a trashy or cheap looking dress.  After introducing them to "Joey", Andrea then introduced him to the two girls identifying the taller one as Brittany and the one in the dress as Kate. 

"Oh my god Jess, he does look JUST like Jay," Kate said bringing her face to eye level with Jay.  Meanwhile it was like a force of nature trying to draw Jay's eyes to her cleavage.  He just smiled back at them while feeling good about himself that these two cute girls knew who he was and he had no idea who they were.  Kate continued,  "That's great news for you little man, if you keep on growing up you're going to be quite the looker in high school"

Jay blushed at that and he started feeling pretty good about himself until the taller girl Brittany chimed in.  She put her hand just about Jay's head and joked, "And you don't even have to grow up that much I think you're only an inch or two shorter than that hot shot Jay."  Brittany then addressed Jay, "Just promise me that if you do stay on the short side that you won't develop some Napoleon complex having to prove that you are some big shot like your cousin does."

Ouch. Total gut punch, so much for feeling good about himself.  A shot at his height and his personality... and did he always act like some big shot he worried?  Luckily Andrea came to his aid while also hugging him from behind, "Don't listen to her Joey, your cousin Jay is a perfect height and I don't think he acts like a big shot at all."  

"But he still hasn't asked you out, has he Andrea? Kate asked.  This time it was Andrea who blushed and she immediately released the hug on Jay.

"Well.... its nothing like that..." Andrea fumbled over words before being interrupted by Kate again.

"Come on now, we know he's the guy you've been crushing on recently.  Stef was telling us the other day how you have been gym flirting with him for weeks now," Kate accused

"Yeah, that you set up your workout to make sure you were squatting right in front of him so he would check out your ass! The works!"  Brittany continued.  Jay's pride was returning! Was this all true he thought, and if so, dammit for being so blind to it. 

"That's not true at all!" Andrea denied still flustered.  "Nice seeing you two, but I do have to bring little 'Joey' here home and.... I definitely wasn't gym flirting with Jay, I don't know why Stef said that... and this definitely isn't a conversation I should be having right in front of... his cousin  Gotta go!"

And with that Andrea was practically pulling Jay out of the mall.  Brittany and Kate laughed before saying a quick goodbye as well to Andrea while they continued on their shopping trip.  They got to their cars and Jay had a smile ear to ear while looking up to Andrea,

"Gym flirting huh?"  Jay asked.  Jay's workout was the same every week so he figured it must have just been a coincidence and that she also had a preprogrammed workout that she didn't deviate it from.  He just never suspected he was the reason she didn't deviate from it.  Andrea looked guilty and then finally confessed,

"....Alright, it might have been somewhat true... and I definitely caught you looking so don't act like your innocent in all of this!"  Andrea launched herself at Jay and again the two embraced in the parking lot by their cars in a public display of affection only fitting high school students.  As they embraced Jay again thought about how badly he had underrated the perky breasts she had... or were they just that better when he's that much smaller.  

They decided to go for a drive to get further away from people they knew.  Jay was embarrassed about being seen by anyone he knew and Andrea didn't want to have another Brit/Kate situation unfold in front of her so they picked a restaurant a couple of towns over.  The rest of the night was like any other high school date.  They chatted about any number of things, the shrinking was obviously the main topic but far from the only one.  After dinner they went mini golfing and after the first couple of puns from Andrea about miniature things and Jay it quickly became just a regular date.  It was one of the best nights that Jay could remember.  They talked four hours at a coffee shop while waiting for Jay's mom to go to bed.  Jay knew that his mom would be in bed by 11 with the early flight but he really didn't want the night to end.  It was only when he went for a good night kiss that he was reminded about his shrinking.  He was on his tip toes trying to kiss Andrea lip to lip, even then he needed her to bend down slightly.  Jay snuck upstairs and fell asleep immediately.  

Another morning, another 6 inches.  Jay now would be standing at 3'11" knew based on what Dr. Reed explained.  He was actually under four feet, he shuddered at the realization.  Luckily though this would be the shortest he would get.  He just needed to somehow pass the time until 3 and then he could go and get the prescription to stop his shrinking.  He put on his new clothes from Gap Clothes and slowly headed out of his room.  His mom should be gone, but he wanted to be sure.  Jay definitely smelled something delicious from the kitchen.  Definitely bacon and eggs he thought.  This could be bad, he couldn't remember Darcy ever cooking breakfast.  Could his mom have skipped the trip?  He snuck down the stairs as quietly as possible and then poked his head into the kitchen.  

Darcy was standing at the stove poking at the eggs with a spatula in hand.  She had on a green tank top with clearly a white bra underneath showing.  She had on a pair of black soffe shorts that had "Volleyball" written across the ass, also showing her long toned legs that seemed to Jay to go on forever.  Over the past couple of days she had also gotten her legs perfectly tanned.  She had her light brown, almost blond hair tied back and she was humming some tune that Jay thought he recognized as Taylor Swift.  A startling thought entered Jay's mind, was he checking out his sister?  He was always able to objectively understand that his sister was growing into an attractive girl and she was definitely going to be part of hot girl clique at school, but he had to almost shake himself out of it.  He kept reminding himself again and again in his head that this statuesque beauty was "just my bratty little sister, just my bratty little sister."  He walked into the kitchen knowing he couldn't stand there hiding forever.

"This is a day that should be remembered forever, the day Darcy made her own breakfast." Jay said, trying to talk to his sister the same way he always would.  Keep it normal he thought.

"Good morning to you too.  And not just for me, I even made you some too,"  Darcy said looking towards Jay as he came in.  Her eyes absolutely lit up once she saw his new size.  A smile spread across her face and she immediately walked over to her diminutive brother.  Her voice was instantly a high pitch voice that Darcy normally would reserve for an adorably cute puppy or baby, "How cute are you?!?!  And in your adorable little clothes!  This just keeps getting better and better!"

As she walked closer to her brother Jay wasn't even up to her chest anymore.  He found himself looking up past his sister's developing chest to see her smiling face.  If he looked straight ahead to his younger sister he would be at eye level with her belly button which was covered by her shirt.  Her legs were impossibly long coming all the way up to his chest.  Every six inches Jay lost it was even more dramatic, yesterday when he picked out clothes for this height he felt it was more or less the same as being 4'5"... he was wrong.  Darcy leaned down and cupped his chin in her hand.  Even her hands, which a couple days earlier appeared to be your typical dainty hands that belonged to any teenage girl, seemed to be huge now.  He shook his head out of her hand taking a couple of steps back and he tried to change the subject back to breakfast and away from his height, "So whats the occasion that Darcy Robinson for the first time ever is making breakfast?"

"Hey! I've made breakfast before... I just figured that for the next two weeks I'm going to have to be one keeping this house together and what better way to start than with breakfast."

"I'm just a little shorter, I'll still be able to hold things together here.  Mom trusts me because I'm responsible and I stick to the rules, not because I used to be taller." Jay defended himself.

"A foot and a half taller, and I don't mind that I'm going to have to take a little more charge this week.  I know you're going to be a little more limited at your current size and I think you'll see I'll make a great big sister"  Was she talking to him like she was a little kid Jay wondered?  He felt like the tone in her voice again was almost that patronizing way you tell a kid good job for eating all of their veggies or something like that.  As he was pondering this she continued talking and brought up an interesting question.  "I mean besides, can you even drive your car at this height?"

"....of course I can"  Jay was less confident than his answer portrayed.  He hoped anyways, how would he get to CVS if he couldn't.  

"Breakfast is served!"  Saved by the bell Jay thought as Darcy set the table with two plates that were filled with bacon, eggs, and toast.  The two sat at the table and even sitting down it was clear how much bigger Darcy was.  Not just taller than him, but again all around bigger than him.  This was also reinforced by how much food each ate.  Darcy had just put an equal amount of food on each plate but, while this in perfect shape teenage girl cleared her plate handedly, Jay barely finished half and that was a struggle to itself.  She asked if he was done and she just moved onto his plate and cleared that one too.  They didn't say much while eating breakfast.  Darcy was going to be going to a volleyball practice after breakfast so luckily in Jay's mind Dacry seemed more interested in that than in his shrinking.  He couldn't help but think that she was intentionally trying to avoid talking about it, almost like the volleyball talk was forced.  She heard a car honk its horn from outside and she was up and running.  "See you later shorty"

She ruffled his hair with her hand as she went by and she was gone just like that.  After she left he realized she left the kitchen an absolute mess.  How did she make such a mess just making bacon, eggs, and toast.  He figured he would do the dishes since she made the breakfast... he wondered if that was her game, almost challenging to see if he would be the normal "in-control" brother.  He had to bring a chair over to the sink to really be able to wash the dishes and he prayed no one would see how ridiculous he looked. 

He finished the dishes with some difficulty and then it was just watching the clock waiting to go to the pharmacy.  Andrea wouldn't be around as she had gymnastics practice, a swimming cross train session and then she was going to be working at Subway at night.  So video games was the best option.  He buried himself into some video games and the hours started passing by.  At some point he heard his sister come home, but she didn't stop by his room and he didn't want to really talk to anyone so he continued gaming.  Around 2:45 Jay walked out to his car to head over to CVS.  He realized he would have to be sure that he didn't get pulled over, he wasn't sure what the legalities of this would be, or if the police would even believe he was a senior in high school and not some elementary school student out for a joy ride.  

He got into his car and was crestfallen.  There was no way he was going to be able to drive.  Between reaching the pedals and seeing over the steering wheel there was just no chance.  He needed to get to CVS though, he just sat in the car trying to figure out the best way to do this.  Should he walk? Take a cab? And then he heard a tap on the window from outside.  He looked up and saw his sister standing outside the car, clearly trying to hold in a smile.  She had changed after practice apparently wearing a pair of short short denims with a blue and white tank that at least was a little more concealing than the spaghetti strap top she wore that morning.  He opened up the door with a dejected sight.

"I was right wasn't I? You can't drive your car?"  She asked trying to hold in her smile.  "Shove over, I'll drive you down to CVS"

"What?" Jay was not ready for that response.  "No.  No way you're driving my car!  You don't have a license, you're not even old enough to drive!"

"Oh its just down the road, and I've driven Mrs. Smith's van before.  Emily and I took turns driving it around the block, back during spring break."  Darcy responded, talking about their neighbor Mrs. Smith's van.  Emily was a school year behind Darcy and the two were childhood friends since they can remember.  Jay wasn't sure about the story though, he hadn't heard it before if it was true.  "Come on, shove over.  Don't you want your prescription?"

Jay had a bad feeling about this but reluctantly climbed over to the passenger seat.  He looked up to his sister and he had to admit she definitely looked the part more than he did.  No one would just openly assume that she wasn't old enough to drive.  Then Jay thought about it, was that right?  Did she really look older or was it just that he was so much shorter.  Just a four days ago would he have thought she looked old enough?  As Darcy buckled her seatbelt and adjusted the seat and mirrors Jay began step by step instructions. "Alright, but you have to listen to EVERYthing I say.  And its just to CVS and back.  Nowhere else."

Dacry successfully drove the two to the CVS.  She accelerated too quickly and was too hard and firm on the breaks, but they made it successfully.  Darcy parked far away from any other cars knowing she couldn't park and then before Jay even had a chance to unbuckle his seatbelt she was already rushing out of the car.  

"You can just wait right here so no one sees you.  I'll run in and grab it." She explained.  Jay thanked her and kind of slid down into the seat again hoping no one would see him.  Two nice acts in a single day from his sister.  This shrinking thing is working out great so far.  He was able to get to know Andrea and now he was seeing a nice side to her sister.  First breakfast and now here she was getting his prescription for him.  After 5 minutes or so he saw Darcy walking out of the store with a little bag in hand.

"Ta da!" She exclaimed like a magician as she pulled out a small prescription drug container and a bottled water.  Before Jay could say anything she opened the bottle and poured one of the pills onto her hand.  "Here you go my little brother"

Jay quickly threw the pill into his mouth and washed it down with water.  Damn it was a large pill he thought, if he shrunk anymore he's not sure he could have swallowed it.  His sister's eyes were locked on him as he gulped down some more water.  He shrugged it off, just relieved that this was the first step towards reversing this nightmare.  Darcy was able to successfully drive them back home without incident.  Jay couldn't help but be impressed that his younger sister pulled this off.  He wasn't nearly as daring at her age.  They hadn't talked much on the way home other than driving tips as Darcy was concentrating on the road and Jay didn't want to distract.  

Jay thanked Darcy for driving as the two were walking into their house and Darcy got a phone call, "Hey Emily!"  Darcy looked down to Jay and again spoke to him as if he was a child, "Could you excuse me hun."  After her chiding whisper to Jay she returned her attention to Emily on the phone.  Jay was only hearing one side of the conversation as the siblings were walking into the kitchen.  His sister laughed, "Yep, that was me driving his car, and I told you what was happening with him."

Jay's face grew pale, had his sister told their neighbor about his?  He immediately chimed, "Darcy, we agreed that we weren't going to tell anyone else"  

She continued without listening to her brother, a smile on her face, "Yeah, I mean I'm a natural!  They should just give me my license now."

"Darcy?"

"Shut up," She said playfully, clearly not saying shut up to him but she was still talking with Emily.  Darcy was paving back and forth in the kitchen, at one point almost walking right into Jay causing him to jump back,  "Its still driving, even if it just down the street.  Its farther than you have ever driven"

Jay was sure that she was doing this on purpose.  She was intentionally ignoring him. "Darcy, what did you tell her?"

"Yeah, why don't you come over in a couple of hours, we can get a pizza for diner and watch Pitch Perfect,"

Jay didn't like where this was going at all.  He definitely wasn't going to let Darcy invite Emily over without them talking about it first.  They had agreed to the volleyball practice tomorrow knowing that he could just hide the entire time, but he wasn't going to spend the whole week hiding in his own home.

"Darcy! No! Not tonight!"  He pleaded looking up to his sister who continued ignoring him.  Jay decided he needed to act fast to make sure that his night wasn't spent being a freak show for his sister and Emily.  He jumped up and grabbed Darcy's phone right out of her hand.  She wasn't really holding it high or tight or anything, this was clearly the last thing she expected.  Jay quickly hung up the phone and as he turned around to meet his sister he realized he may have acted too quickly.

"Why you little shit!  Who do you think you are,"  She moved towards Jay to get her phone back and Jay jumped backwards, not realizing quickly enough he was backing right into a corner.

"We made a deal Darcy, I'm still in charge! So you can't be making plans with other friends and everything until you talk it over with me"

"Jay I think we both need to reevaluate how things stand between us right now.  Give me my phone back"  Darcy commanded as she lumbered towards her brother with her hand extended waiting for her phone.  It was again apparent just how much bigger she was than Jay in every way.

"No, I'm going to call Emily back and tell her that she can't come over tonight"  Jay said defiantly trying to show that he's in control.  As his sister towered over him he was beginning to doubt the endgame of his plan... or lack of plan.  What did he miss? She was nice all day and then as if a switch had been flipped she was the same ol' bratty Darcy... only nearly two feet taller than him now.

"The only person who is going to call back Emily, is me when I apologize for you hanging up on her."  Jay tried to run left and get away from Darcy but she quickly got in his path cutting off his exit.  She took just one step and wrapped him up fast (His football coaches would have been proud of her form) pinning his arms on his side.  She quickly grabbed her phone from Jay and stuck it into the back pocket of her shorts.  She had him completely overpowered and while yesterday when she pinned him down it was playful, this was different as she so easily subdued him.  Jay continued his plea in a final hope for freedom.

"Mom put me in charge!"

"Mom put the 5'5" respectable you in charge, not you the little shrimp.  At first I was just going to get my phone back, but I think I need to teach you a lesson."  With that, Darcy easily pulled Jay into the family room and took a seat on their couch.  She dragged Jay over her lap and was able to hold both his arms down using just her right hand and the leverage of her size advantage.  Jay was almost in shock over how quickly this all took place.  Just like that, he found himself face down, prone on the couch over his sister's lap.  With her left hand she managed to pull down Jay's shorts and it was at this point that Jay's fears were being realized, she was actually going to spank him.  "You're dressed like a toddler, you're the size of a toddler, you're going to get punished like a toddler."

Jay was completely at the mercy of his younger sister as she began to strike his bare behind with her left hand.  Darcy wasn't hitting Jay as hard as she could but the pain for Jay was most definitely more of the embarrassment variety than the actual physical pain.  With that said with each blow the physical pain was also getting worse and worse.