[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Fairy Tail GTS/SW short story:  In this story former Raven Tail member Flare Corona star as the minigirl where she tries to get Lucy Heartfilia’s attention but becomes too hesitant of it which leads to all sorts of “naughty” situations for her which questions if this is a punishment or a blessing.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Watersports Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 4779 Read: 8723
Published: May 01 2015 Updated: May 01 2015
Story Notes:

This is a GTS/SW story regarding the Fairy Tail Series.

1. Chapter 1 by TaigaShiro [Reviews - 0] (4779 words)

            It all started on a regular day for Lucy after choosing a request with a reasonable reward in Jewels for rent money.   

 

                        Request:

Looking for someone who is good at to finding valuable treasures that were lost.

The person who accepts this request must be blonde.

Price is indeed reasonable.

 

            Doesn’t sound like one of your average jobs most people would think and suspect to be a trap but at this point Lucy would cash in any opportunity that was there for rent money.

 

            “Before you go, you may want to take this card with you for protection.” Said the daughter of Glidarts, Cana Alberona.

 

            “Thanks, I’ll try using it when needed.”

 

 “Huh that’s strange, if this is the assistance card that was supposed to be given to Lucy; then what card did I give her?”  Cana realizes the moment Lucy had left.

 

            During Lucy’s walk to the request she felt a chilling sensation as if she was being watched by someone.

 

            That certain someone just so happen to be Flare Corona, a mage who use to be in a guild known as Raven Tail (a guild notorious for rivaling Fairy Tail).  However, it has been known that the Raven Tail guild had disbanded leaving Flare casually stalking her former enemy.  Why exactly does she stalk Lucy: is it out of jealousy in her looks, wanting to settle an unfriendly score or she just has a stalker-like crush on her?

 

            After taking a long hot walk to the designated area the client requested Lucy decided to take off her boots and stockings to relax her feet a bit.

 

            Unfortunately the request ended up being a ruse lead by tomboy-like hazelnut girl who posed as a client in belief that a member from a certain mercenary guild ITEM would take it.

 

            The girl started to attack with what seemed was blue electric-like magic, she then approached Lucy.

 

            “Ha ha I, Mindy Madison have got you now.”

 

            “Hold on what’s the meaning of this?”

 

            “Don’t play dumb with me you know full well I’m paying you ITEM jerks back in tenfold!”

 

            “ITEM!?  Who are they?”

 

            “Wait a sec you’re not from the ITEM guild are you?”

 

            “No I’m from Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfilia.”

 

            “Damn, Damn, DAMNN!!!  I screwed up again, instead of getting a stupid con artist I wind up with some hot blond bimbo.”

 

            “I take it that you were after someone else huh?”

            “Yes, I spent days in pursuit for this French looking girl named Fredrika, but now it seems she wasn’t there.  Oh well, now I’ll to go back to my home and re-think a new strategy at revenge.  Sorry and goodbye!”

 

            “Wait what about the money!?!?”

 

            “Yeah, about that…”

 

            The hazelnut girl then made a quick run for it before finishing her response until she was tripped by something in a form of a crimson-red rope. 

 

            After she had fell a bag with money flew up and landed in Lucy’s hand with seemingly enough money for at least a month.

 

            “Well this should do, hoping you find that person you’re looking for.”

 

            While leaving Lucy had realized she forgotten something she took with her before leaving the guild.

 

            “Strange, I don’t have the magic card Cana gave me in case I would need any assistance.”

 

            Meanwhile behind a random tree was the figure of Flare Corona she hid while secretly assisting Lucy with the money until she found something nearby.

 

            “That should help Blondie for now.  Hmm, what’s this?”

 

            She picked up the object she seen in a shape of a card and then it glowed right causing her to black out.

 

            The moment Flare woke up she realized that she was reduced in size for at least a few inches.  “What’s going on!?”  She questioned in confusion.  “I’m so tiny and I can barely get anybodies attention from here.” Before she continued panicking a giant shadow began casting over her.  The shadow made her slightly panic until she heard a voice.

 

            “Well this wasn’t much of a job but at least I got some money” said a certain voice that was made being able to lead the miniaturized red head focus enough to use her hair magic to move out the way.

 

            After evading the shadow in time she then looked up to where the voice and shadow was coming from, to her surprise they belonged to the foot of Lucy Heartfilia who she referred to as Blondie.  Rather than being completely frightened of how big she was by comparison Flare felt somewhat memorized as if she was looking at the image of a Goddess.  “Blondie… looks beautiful as a giantess.”

 

            She wanted to call out to Lucy more than anything but felt hesitant with the kind of history she had with her where she threatened to strip her in front of a stadium, attempted to brand the Raven Tail mark over her Fairy Tail one on her hand which was indeed precious to her and cheated the blond girl out of a win while laughing at her own malicious expense.  Yet, despite all of that she did felt a large amount of guilt and regret of those actions that had apologizing to Lucy in a certain water park.

 

Even though Flare’s yandere-like appearance gives her a bad impression she’s not exactly an evil person.  For her life, she was raised in a village of giants and never was use to people her own size for interaction.  A situation like this can be easily thought that Flare was used to this kind of thing but the Giants she lived with her were all men whereas she never once encounter giant women especially ones she had conflicted against.

 

“I have to get to Blondie or else I may end up like this forever.” She had declared with determination on her face.  Having no other way to get to her without being stepped on Flare thought it may be better to hide in one of her stockings.  “This kind of smell is no doubt from Blondie’s, knowing her she still had these on for a full week.”  The tiny girl was able to guess this from stalking her knowing how long she wears what or what she wears in special occasions.

 

“Well better go home.” Lucy said while preparing to put on her stockings completely unaware of the tiny girl hiding in them.

 

Lucky for Flare she was caught in the middle of Lucy’s toes.  Yet Lucy couldn't feel her at all; if she could she’d mostly mistake her for dirt on her bare feet, in which Flare was being caught and shoved right in the middle of it.  With that Lucy prepares to put on her casual boots and starts gracefully walking. 

 

To Flare, it felt at least a few days since being trapped within not only the scent of Lucy’s week worn stockings but her dirty feet as well where she was close to passing out from dehydration.  Just then a strange liquid went pouring down to her face where she instantly began drinking it without questions asked.  “This taste…is so a sweet… yet a tad bit salty at the same time.” she states in fascination while drooling 

 

This should be kept in mind that the celestial mage was also pretty sweaty from the events that took place via the request where Flare was drinking plenty of it.  “This...This…This is Blondie’s foot sweat?!?!?!”  She exclaimed after getting a mouthful of dirty, sweaty, smelly flesh.  However, she didn’t have much of a choice because at this point she’s already tasted everything and had her perspiration poured down her throat.  She then gained a nose bleed to the point of passing out.

 

The next thing the girl knew she woke up within the stockings but no longer jammed in the foot of the mage. 

 

(I guess this must mean that Blondie’s back to her home) she had thought to her herself while climbing the threads up top to see if she could confirm her statement.  However she was unaware of while passed out that Lucy decide to head the Fairy Tail bath house for relaxation.  Which explained Flare’s recent locations along with the rest of Lucy’s clothes being in woman’s changing room.

 

This was a good opportunity for Flare to wash all the dirt and sweat she was stuck with off of her tiny body; just as long as she wasn’t seen or caught by anyone things should be fine.  Lucky for her, the only person that seemed to be residing in the bath house was Lucy.

 

             To Flare a small puddle of water and a tad bit soap piece was more than enough to bathe through but instead she felt like she wanted to get closer to the now naked giantess bathing on one of the sit-down showers.

 

            Using her hair magic she used as a quicker way of climbing up high places such as hiding under the shower stool for good stealth purposes.

 

            “This should be a good place of keeping track of Blondie... and I get to see her huge stature up close in this position, starting with her ass.”

 

            “Hmmm, this should get my mind off a few things.” said the carefree girl still unaware of her miniaturized stalker hiding under the stool she’s sitting.

 

            “My you seem like you’re in a good mood today, how did the job go?”

 

            “Oh hey Cana how’s it going?  Apparently I was caught in between a misunderstanding with some girl with a grudge against a guild called ITEM, you heard of them?  Overall, I’ve gotten the money I need for the month, but I seem to have misplaced the magic card you gave me sorry.”

 

            “Don’t worry about it, the card probably won’t do much harm anyway.”

 

            (Speak for yourself) Flare thought in response to being shrunk by it.

 

            “Besides since there’s nothing left for you to do back at the guild, why don’t just the two of us have a little fun?”

 

            “What do you mean?”

 

            “You know, I was getting real worried about you and these grope able breast of yours” The brunette gleefully states while stroking her hands to Lucy’s large chest with a bathing sponge in-between for scrubbing all over.

 

            “Pl...please stop your rubbing me too much.”

 

            “You say that now but from where I’m standing you’re literally blushing in excitement, besides it’s just the two of us here.”

 

            “This…This is becoming too lewd for me, but that doesn’t mean I hate it.” 

 

            “I need to get a closer look of view.”

 

            The minigirl then rushed from underneath the stool, there she was in-between the giant blond girls spread legs in awe until a sponge dropped upon her by Cana accidently.

 

            “Oops, dropped the sponge.”

 

            “How about this time I wash your body?” Lucy picked up the sponge unaware that Flare was stuck on it at the moment.

 

            Lucy had then started to scrub Cana’s body, starting with her armpits, back and feet.  However feeling a certain need of payback she needs to scrub all the way up her ass to little Flare’s dismay.

 

            “Ugh...Lucy that feels so good more...More!”  The heavy drinking brunette yells in arousal.

 

            Back to Flare being scrubbed in and out of Cana’s giant ass and other parts of her body feeling exactly what the inside of a tornado would be with rough thick skin.

 

            “Even though this isn’t Blondie’s body I’m being scrubbed upon, at least it’s the body of another attractive giantess but nowhere near close to Blondie’s beauty.” 

 

            After all was said and down Lucy started rinsing the sponge causing Flare to fall down in a puddle of bath water, finally escaping the giants grasp.

 

            “Finally it’s over; I’m going to go back into Blondie’s stockings for hiding.”

 

            Having said that she was a little careless when Cana was able to see at least a glimpse of her for a slight second.

 

            “Hey Lucy, do you see something moving around just now?”

 

            “Huh, no what’s wrong?”

 

            (The brunette’s getting suspicious of me; I have to hide back in Blonde’s clothes immediately.)

 

            Before retreating back into Lucy’s clothes, Cana and Lucy started going back to the changing room where they decided to leave.

 

            ‘Hmm, strange there it is again.’ Cana had started to crawl down on her knees and move closer to the chair where Flare was hiding behind its leg.

 

            ‘Please Don’t Find Me, Please Don’t Find Me, Please Don’t Find Me’ Flare constantly begged to herself with thought of being caught.

 

“Well, I’m going Cana if you want, you can drop by that my place to stay.”

 

            With Cana’s attention temporarily off from being found by Flare she found this as a good opportunity to run as fast as she could before brunette could turnaround.

 

            “That was too close; I won’t be able to do anything if I’m caught in this tiny body” 

 

            “Oh my Lucy, are you trying to finally hit on me?” said Cana flirtingly “I’ll accept in exchange if you drink with me.”

 

            “You know I don’t drink that stuff!”

 

            “Fine, fine but just this once won’t kill ya will it?”

 

            “Later.” after changing back into her casual outfit she then leaves.

 

            “No Blondie come back.”  Seeing this, Flare tried a last minute gambit by using what remaining magic she had left to catapult herself unto Lucy.

 

            Unfortunately she had miscalculated on a few areas having her to miss and landed straight into Cana’s undergarments.

 

            At that moment Cana had then spotted something very strange.

 

            “My, what’s this?”

 

            Before Flare was able to run away, she was caught by the Cana’s feet.

 

            “No I’ve been caught, please let me go.”

 

            “Your that girl from Raven Tail that’s been stalking Lucy.”

 

            “Please help me I need to get to Blondie she might able to help me get back to normal.”

 

            “What makes you think that I’ll help you instead of letting you stay like this?” having said that Cana then casually spit at Flare leaving her to be covered in saliva and the smell of both feet around her tiny body.

 

            Cana as a loyal Fairy Tail was not the type of person to take lightly to those who had hurt her comrades in the past and Flare knew this might happen to her eventually.  One example of this would be during the time in a certain tournament while attempting to ambush the Raven Tail’s headmaster’s son, it became one of those times she fully regret it.  Even if she’s frightened in her recent situation she still wanted help.

 

            “I know you hate me for what I’ve done before, but if need be you and Blondie can punish me as much as your heart’s desire.” The miniaturized girl begs in desperation.

 

            “Well, not only are about a few inches but you have no magic on at the moment so I’ll go along with that for now; but if I sense any hint of you betraying Lucy or me at the matter I’ll shrink you to the point of living the rest of your days as an insignificant bug.”  With that she’d finally let go of the tiny girl and cleaned her up.

 

            “Th...thank you for this and sorry about everything before.”

 

            “Since you did said me and Lucy can do whatever we want with you while I get to her place I might as well drop you to someplace in my comfort.”

 

            “What do you mean?”

 

            Cana picks up a bottle of beer she had been drinking earlier and drops the tiny girl into it for own thought of safe keeping and amusement she’d save for later.

 

            “Brunette lady, why did you drop in here, I wouldn’t have minded if you at least put me in your back pocket or strapped me to one of your arm bands?”

 

            “Don’t worry about it, since the bottle’s almost empty you won’t drown.”

 

            After few minutes had past, Cana arrived into her blonde friends’ home with the spare keys given by the guilds bartender Mirajane.

 

            “There you are Cana; I was waiting for you to show up.”

 

            “Sorry about that I was distracted by something, by the way Lucy since it’s just us here I’ve been meaning to ask you something.”

 

            “What’s that?”

 

            “What do you think of that girl with the red hair that was with Raven Tail?”

 

            In the bottle Flare’s heart started beating the moment she had heard a first mentioned about her and what Lucy’s thoughts of her might be

 

            “You mean Flare, well at first since she was working for Raven I thought she was just cowardly crazy chick that threatened Asuka but when I saw that her guild abused her the next day I felt a little bad for her.  She also showed that she’s not all bad after apologizing to me so I don’t hate her one bit.”

 

            (B...Blondie doesn’t hate me, but is it right to help me without at least paying her back some way?)

 

            “You know Lucy you’re simply far too kind and forgiving?”

 

            “What’s wrong with that?”

 

            “Nothing, it’s just it gives people the idea of you’re a masochist not that there’s anything wrong with it but if you could punish someone sexually how would you do it?”

 

            “Well for something like that I had to be really drunk for that type of thing.”

 

            It was at this time that Flare inside the drinking bottle realized where this was going

 

            “Your in luck, I just so happened to have a bottle with some booze in it to drink from if you want.”

 

            (Don’t tell me that the Brunette planned on having Blondie drink me as my punishment?  When I said I’ll take any punishment I didn’t think she would go with something like this)

 

            “Alright fine I’ll drink but just this once and that’s it.”

 

            As Lucy started drinking of what liquor was left the Flare was rapidly being poured down all the way into her mouth within measly seconds.

 

            Not wanting to be devoured by the person she memorizes Flare let out a yell in order to finally get her attention.

 

            BLONDIE PLEASE DON’T!!!!                                  

 

            (That voice, don’t tell me) Lucy recognized the voice and almost opened her mouth until Cana had moved increasingly close to her and affectionately kissed.

 

            In a regular view point there was nothing to worry about whereas Flare’s perspective having already hanging on in Lucy mouth, the approach of Cana’s tongue going completely in there made things even more difficult to withstand.

 

            You could say it more like a game of hot potato where Flare was either be held by Lucy’s or Cana’s tongue where after countless pushes she no longer knew who’s was who so she decided to take a chance and….

 

            “Don’t tell this barbaric smell means that I landed in the brunette’s mouth.”

 

            ‘Punishment time is almost over get ready’

 

            “I..I can’t take this anymore.”

 

            A few moments have past while Cana was toying with Flare, she could no longer contain all the excitement that was held back she came

 

            (That’s it) Cana had a satisfied smile upon her face, leading too…

 

            *GULP*

 

            “Cana don’t tell me you…”

 

            “Hmmm, you know Lucy for someone from Raven Tail she sure tasted good.”

 

            She stuck her tongue out, giving Lucy the confirmation that Cana had definitely eaten Flare.

 

            Or did she?

 

            In factuality after Flare had came, Cana managed to push her tiny body from tongue to the far right of her mouth for making sure she wasn’t eaten.

 

            Cana then proceeding to spit Flare out as if she was a watermelon seed directly to Lucy’s 90cm breasts.

 

            Slipping from the sweat of the mountain-like breasts Flare luckily was able to hang onto her navel.

 

            “Thank goodness you’re okay.”

 

            “I wanted to say even if I apologized to you before that doesn’t mean its right for me to get off easy so do whatever you want to me if you like as long as it’s not eating me.”

 

            “Okay, so can I touch you?” Lucy started to prod with her pinky through the little red hairs body out of playfulness.

 

            “You...you planned on touching me all over like this?”

 

            “I don’t see why not earlier you didn’t have much of a problem being over excited in Cana’s mouth, maybe we should arrange of few things right?”

 

            “Pl…please don’t.”

 

            “Just kidding, besides you know I can always get you new clothes from some old I use to own and I can buy you a dollhouse to live in while you’re like this.”

 

            “You…don’t have to say that as if I’m a toy Blondie!!”

 

            “Well what else do you expect me to do with a naked and tiny person like you who has nowhere to sleep?”

 

            “If it’s okay I could sleep with you.”

 

            “As cute and hot as that sounds it be too dangerous, I don’t want you to be crushed or anything like that.”

 

            “That doesn’t mean I should be your little toy at least not without having me do something against my will.”

 

            “Fine then.”

 

            Lucy drops Flare onto the bed with the only thing in her sight was her giant crotch.

 

            “I’ll just keep you pet sized keeping me happy with the new sole purpose in life is pleasuring me as your punishment.”

 

            Having not much of a choice she thought the first thing to do was Lucy’s crotch as she opens her luscious nether lips wide.

 

            “This steam coming off of Blondie’s genitals is practically luring me in...I want it…This cavernous hole is inviting me in…I want to go inside Blondie.”

 

            Flare’s horny desires were easy to detect from Lucy and Cana’s point of view that they decided to capitalize on the situation.

 

            “Wow, you’re really enjoying the view aren’t you, don’t worry all help you with that.”

 

            The next thing Flare knew she saw Cana’s tongue out believing she was going to try to eat her again but was really pushing her straight inside of Lucy’s nether regions.

 

            “The brunette’s pushing me inside.”

 

            Lucy then proceeds to blush with excitement having her tiny stalker and friends tongue both inside her sensitive place.

 

            “I wonder what she’s seeing.  How bout I tighten my muscle a bit; this wiggling is making me horny.”

 

            “The movements from the brunette’s tongue must be exciting Blondie.  She’s making so much of her juices, if this keeps up I’ll drown.”

 

            “Guys I’m going to C..C..COMEEEEEEEE!!”

 

            Just like that Cana had pulled her tongue leaving Flare being launched out with Lucy’s love juices poured out all over her tiny body with pleasure.

 

            “Oh Blondie, come all over on me.”

 

            After that the giant fairies had passed out from all the excitement starting with Cana face first into Lucy’s cleavage.        

 

            The Next day Lucy alongside Cana decides to use most of her reward money on a dollhouse for mini-Flare while carrying her on the back of her collar.

 

            (Lucy before she left gave Flare a barmaid-like dress emerald bonnet covering her hair back, giving her a formal look due to her thinking that Flare's original outfit was somewhat too revealing)

 

            A few circumstances has Flare falling on the ground lost in a crowd of people while Lucy concerned over Flare miniature wellbeing begs Cana to be careful not to step on her.

 

            Flare ends-up being chased by a stray cat until she runs into young Asuka(the girl she previously threatened Lucy) with the thought of her as a cute toy.

 

            ‘It's that girl!!’  Flare startled in disbelief of how much irony she is facing.

 

            “A cute little toy, but the eyes are kinda scary looking."

 

            Asuka playfully toys with the minigirl encountering her mother for approval of keeping it.   

 

            “Mommy, Mommy, look a cute little toy I found."

 

            This leaves Flare to pray for Lucy to come in to save her.

 

            ‘This...this isn't good, Blondie please help me’

 

            Luckily for her Lucy arrives and clears up a misunderstanding saying the little redhead is a valuable doll of her which causes Flare to blush.  Lucy then asks Asuka if she can have Flare back from her, she agrees and the two girls promise to play another day.

 

            After that Lucy this time decides to put Flare extremely close to her for safe keeping via her cleavage. 

 

            “Here, this will make sure you'll be okay for now."

 

            Feeling completely horny from the heart beating and scent Flare begins masturbating.

 

            “Blondie's heart beat and her scent are too much for me to pass up."

 

            “Mmph"

 

            “Lucy what's wrong?" Cana wonders to her strange reaction.

 

            Lucy, who feels completely uncomfortable, finds out what is going on in her cleavage. 

 

            ‘Sh...She’s masturbating?!’

 

            “Flare please stop you're moving too much!!"

 

            As a way to stop her Lucy tries grabbing Flare in order to temporarily cease her constant self-satisfaction but Flare begins dragging her giant pinky into her mini crotch letting loose her organism on it. 

 

            “Aaaaaaaa"

 

            “She just came didn't she?"

 

            Lucy astonished of what took place but secretly licked the love juiced pinky out of naughty curiosity.

 

            After licking her pinky she could taste Flare's excitement, “It tastes so sweet."

 

            Finally arriving to the store Cana starts finding the dollhouse of Flare liking, while Lucy waits sitting on a bench she realizes Flare moved in a while and wondered if she was okay.

 

            “Just how long have I been in here?  It feels so sweaty and slippery that I can easily fall off at any min-…”  Flare had thought to herself until she started to fall.

 

            Due being surrounded by so much sweat Flare fell down from Lucy’s cleavage, passed the navel landing on her belt inside her jean shorts where all she’s left to see is her fishnet panties.

 

            “I never thought that someone like Blondie could wear something as lewd as this.”

 

            Flare strips from her doll-like clothes and swarms all over Lucy getting her roused up to the point of causing attention for other customers including the female owner of the store.

 

            “How did she get in there?” This is too much I have to stop her but there are too many people around, damn it.”

 

            “Mommy, that lady looks like she’s in trouble, is there something wrong with her?”  A random child had thought while witnessing Lucy’s peculiar posing.

 

            “Son, just look away and don’t look back.”

 

            “Blondie, ignore them and only focus on me and my tiny body beginning to stroke your beautiful cave.  The heat coming from it is so amazing that I’m practically drooling.”

 

            “Oh yes, I’ve never expected her squirming to feel so good!  Lucy had finally succumbed to her inner pleasure and let out a great moan.

 

            “So… tell me Blondie how do my tiny tits feel against your giant clit?”

 

            “I don’t know how much longer I can last.”

 

            Cana had then came back with the dollhouse, only to have Flare fired from Lucy into one of its mini windows. 

 

            Suddenly, Flare had returned to her original size, shocking everyone present.

 

            “What’s this?!  I’m...I’m back to normal?!”

 

            Cana and Lucy didn’t know this but within the Dollhouse Flare began to swallow Lucy’s love juice she was covered in which suddenly grew her back normal-size completely nude and leaving the dollhouse destroyed from within frustrating a lot of customers, as well as the owner of the store.

 

            Unfortunately for Lucy, she was forced to rebuild the dollhouse from scratch, pay for the original by the owner and put in counsel holding for indecent exposure. 

 

            “YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST TURNED BACK AFTER WE GOT HOME!!!" 

 

            “I'm...I'm so sorry."  As the now normal-sized naked Flare teary apologizes

 

            “My, this is an interesting development."

 

            To Be Continued…