- Text Size +

Kira was fairly new to Delta-Phi. She had craved sorority life her entire freshmen year. The parties, the friends, the popularity. And the guys. She wanted it all, and she had finally arrived. Almost.

Ever since she had joined, things had gone perfectly, save one glitch. Maria, the head of the sorority seemed to have some vendetta against her. Kira had no idea what crawled up her butt and died there to make her act like such a cunt, and she had no intention to find out. Kira didn't get mad, she got even, and then she got ahead. Maria had the perfect life from Kira's vantage. Different guys for different days of the week, daddy's diamond Visa, and the looks to complete the package. Not that Kira was entirely lacking, she had turned more than a few heads when she joined, remaining courteous enough to spur unwanted advances that might upset her new housemates. She had just one last obstacle to make her new life perfect. Maria simply had to go.

The girl's lacrosse game was just finishing up.

'Kira you're so fast! God I wish I had an ass like yours, I can barely keep up.' Chelsea said, panting heavily. She was smiling despite the sweat that drenching her face and tee-shirt. Kira smiled in reply.

'Yea Kira, I have no idea where you get the stamina. I'm sure that guy from last night didn't mind either.' Irene said. The girl faked a jealous mope before returning a sarcastic smile. Kira laughed at the remark.

'I just wish we could have won. Even if those Beta sluts have a serious case of horse face, they're still way too good.' returned Kira.

'Well maybe if you weren't so busy fucking and checking out the competition we might have won Kira. See you girl's back at the house. Remember, party tonight, Kira is making a cake for us. Isn't it great that our new girl is a baker?' Maria snickered. She strode away with a confident strut. Maria wasn't sweating at all, instead choosing to play a slow game and maintain her perfect makeup laden appearance for male spectators. Kira huffed at the remark before smiling back at Maria as she left. The others looked conflicted, but the result was pretty clear. Maria always won. Kira let her resolve cool as beads of perspiration dripped off her earlobes and onto her shoulders. She shook them off and took a deep breath, still smiling best she could manage. Trying to refocus her thoughts, she waved to the others with a cursory smile and tilted head before heading towards the change rooms.

Kira took a long shower, purposefully lathering the soap in her hands, letting the slippery foam build up. She took a large bundle, and rubbed it against her neck, letting the film drip down over her breasts, parting around her nipples as it glided down past her belly and plummeted down her legs. As the small pool of colored soap pooled at her feet and slipped down the drain, Kira let her mind wander. She had to walk downtown and grab a few things if she was going to bake tonight. Maria loved strawberry shortcake, Kira was obliged to make one. It would have to be good, or she wouldn't hear the end of it. Maria controlled most of the sorority sisters with her influence, and was in charge of sleeping arrangements, invitation to events, house duties... the list went on. Her hands rubbed against tired shoulders and she worked them with her palms, arms crossed in a big hug. She'd have to leave her schemes for Maria for another day, lest she provoke the girl to lash out. Kira brought her hands downwards, rubbing them under her breasts, and then down along her thighs, cleaning along her legs and behind her knees. She rubbed the last of the lather along her buttocks, letting the water wash the remaining liquid down between them, dripping to the floor from her perineum. With her face lifted to skyward, she let the water rinse through her hair and wash away any remaining sweat. Satisfied, she placed her palm on the knob and pressed in, stemming the sharp flow. Reaching her arm past the white curtain, she retrieved a pink towel with a dark floral design. She dried herself slowly, and retrieved her skirt and top from the locker. Her purse was last, and took the straps in one hand, carrying it over to the mirror to fix herself for a short outing. She didn't have the luxury of dried and primped hair, but she still had appearances to keep. Kira coated her lips in a light peach gloss and applied a small amount of concealer. She relined her eyes and blended her cheeks with a small brush before stowing away the items within her purse. Blinking repeatedly and kissing her lips, Kira decided that was plenty. Her hair lay lazily down the left side, resting over her clavicle. It would have to dry as she walked, and so it rested there over her bright green tank-top, a swirl of dark brown that she bound with a single elastic.

Kira stood on the sidewalk, a few feet from the grocery store exit. The glass panels of the door reflected the warm sun onto her back. She slipped her sunglasses on, a goofy pair with small hearts and over-sized frames. The soreness from lacrosse had begun to set in, despite it being only an hour since she left campus. Kira backed up, letting her shoulder blades contact the brick wall as she leaned. She inhaled a large breath, looking around as she did. It was procrastination, but the tiredness would pass. Kira let her eyes fall on each of the varied stores. Humideria, the cigar shop. Sal's, the subway sandwich shop. Cherry, some adult store. It struck her as odd. The store didn't seem like the other sex shops she had seen around, greasy clientele and a mockingly clean interior that hoped to assure you of the honest intentions of the patrons. It was, simply put, classy. And a detour never hurt. Pushing off her shoulders, Kira stood back up. Fatigued, small paces brought her to the corner where she crossed, arriving at the entrance a minute later. Standing under the Cherry sign, directly in front of the shops main entrance, Kira knocked. Even that felt odd, but the doors were sealed tight. It felt so secretive, so risque. The door swung open before she could repeat her knock, followed by a chiming voice.

'Welcome, welcome to Cherry. My name is Candy, come right on in.' the voice said.

'Sure, why not.' Kira replied. She entered and glanced around. The walls were lined with the normal fare, well, almost normal. The vast majority of the toys housed some kind of hollow structure, and the solid plastic ones were shaped like small men poised into a phallic shape.

'Never been here before? Don't worry, there is a first time for everyone. How did you hear about us... umm... sorry, I didn't catch your name.'

'It's Kira, and I was actually just down here for some groceries.' she said, gesturing to the bag on her arm. 'There is something different about the store, but I'm not exactly sure what it is.'

'Spot on Kira, good eye. Here at Cherry we do have much of your standard fare, but we cater to most any exotic tastes. Our specialty is the human sex toys for women. Usually its a male partner, but not exclusively.'

Kira wore a shocked expression. Was that even legal? The woman, Candy, seemed to read her surprise perfectly.

'To answer your question, we only allow voluntary clients that sign our contract. It's perfectly legal. The toys become the property of their female partners, to be used as they see fit.'

Kira eyed the counter where Candy now stood, single elbow casually resting with palm cupping her chin.

'And what about those?' Kira pointed at the candies, mostly lollipops, just under the glass.

'Mmm, yes. Many of our clients hope to be eaten by their partner. Sometimes its just about foreplay, to enjoy being inside a woman's mouth. Others hope to be chewed or even swallowed. A single fantastical trip to a woman's center.'

Kira found it oddly arousing. It was weird. She really had never thought about swallowing someone, or being swallowed. It wasn't a common topic. Still, the subtle throb between her legs betrayed her curiosity. She sighed, trying to calm herself.

'I'll bite, no pun intended. So how does it work?'

'We shrink clients by various methods, and have several molds in order to fit their needs. We also handle more specific projects, on request.'

'How? Like some kind of shrink ray?'

Candy laughed, bright and cheery.

'No, no. It's far less science-fiction than that I'm afraid. Shrinking is generally performed by ingestion of an anesthetic gas, liquid, or even pill. It's not exactly a practical application, and the process isn't reversible. Not everyone wants to be shrunk either. Full size sex toys are very popular.'

'So I find someone who wants to made into a toy, and he signs up, and then you handle the rest?'

'Precisely, we try to match every detail in a request, but once the client is signed up, they are technically the woman's property. Thus the woman is allowed to choose the ultimate outcome.'

'Is there any way to have a sample? I'm really curious, and I bet I'd find someone who would love it!'

'We do have take home kits available, but please be aware that shrinking somebody without consent is illegal. We highly recommend bringing your partner here for proper processing and passage of legal ownership.'

'I completely understand, but I'd still love to have the option of trying it with someone special at home.'

'Of course. I'll have you sign our waiver here, and then I'll explain.'

Kira took the cherry-red pen from it's holder on the counter and signed her name.

'Perfect.' Candy chimed, producing a small bag from under the table. 'There are several small pills within here, easily swallowed. They don't work when they are crushed. Each one should reduce a grown man's size by about half. It takes a few minutes, sometimes even an hour for full effect. And here, take one of contracts for that special someone. I hope you come back to visit us again soon!'

Kira brought out her credit card and made the purchase. Relatively inexpensive, she figured, considering her intent. Hidden within the vaults of her mind, Kira had several designs for their use. She smiled, waving back to Candy as she left. Probably the best random detour she had ever taken.