- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I really love the slow-shrink stories so I decide to write one by myself. As this is my first time writing and english is not my mother language, so please forgive me for some mistakes in grammar or vocabulary.

 

Please feel free to leave your comment, for both story or grammar is okay!

 

 


 

As a Senior Manager in the company, and having a family with two daughters, I was really satisfied with all I am having, including my 6’3” athletic body. Despite being satisfied with my life, I always thought some challenging or exciting things could help making my life perfect. One day, I saw an advertisement on the newspaper about Siz-Technology, which was introduced recently, which could allow people to shrink or grow to a desired size temporarily. Actually, it was not the first time for my wife, Chloe to complain about my height, she always thought that it was difficult for her 5’5 stature to kiss me without standing on chair or sofa. Instead of using Siz-Technology to make Chloe grow, I thought it would be more interesting to shrink myself to near her size. And the effect was temporary, no harm done, right?

 

After making the decision, not allowing my mind to be changed, I called Siz-Technology immediately to make the booking after work. Time passed quickly and it was 6 o’clock already. When I am leaving the office to go to the Siz-Technology Center, I noticed my colleague, Ginny, was trying to jump to get the box file on the top shelf. Her 4’8 stature made it difficult for her to reach without standing on something. I easily lifted up my hand and grabbed the box file, which was at my face level, then I handed it to Ginny.

 

“I really think it is unreasonable to put the things at that high.” Ginny smiled as she took it from my hand.

 

“Then I think you should have a direct talk with our boss Carmen.” I could only reply her with a smile, then I left the office.

 

A moment later I was in my car and reached the center in ten minutes. Actually the process was much simpler than I thought. I filled in a form, chose my desired size – I thought about it for a while then I filled in 5’6 finally, taller than Chloe by 1 inch sounded fine to me. I paid the money and then I was arranged in the operating room within 15 minutes. I lied on the recliner and a girl in nurse uniform came and gave me an injection, and that’s all. Afterwards, the girl told me that the shrinking would take 1 -2 day to last, and I could return to the center to receive antidote in case I decided to grow back.

 

Then I left the center and drove back to home. I was greeted by my lovely wife Chloe at the entrance. As usual, I leaned down and grabbed her thin waist, lifting her up so our lips could meet. Then I told her that I would shrink to her size in few days with the aid of Siz-Technology. After hearing my words, Chloe felt so excited and she already couldn’t wait to see me shrinking. Not sure if it was my illusion or not, my once slim fit shirt and trousers felt a bit loose on my body. At that night, we are so horny that we have a wild sex, which we had not had for several weeks.