- Text Size +
Story Notes:

An adventure in the emotional growth of a giantess after the shrinking of her boyfriend.  Expect the unexpected, as always.

If you enjoy this story (or one of my many others) rate and review!  I always appreciate feedback and requests, and am available by email for inquiries of any kind.

-Giantess Xxana

 

Kal lay next to her on the bed, head imprinting the soft pillow. He rolled onto his elbow and faced her.

'I know we've talked about it before Anna, but I'd really like to try.' he said.

Anna let out a slow breath. It wasn't the first time time they had discussed the topic.

'I'm just really not sure. What would you even want to do afterwards? It's not like you could work, or spend time with people. You wouldn't have a life. I don't want to do that to you, not for a...' she gulped before finishing 'a fetish.'

He grunted, rolling back onto his back. They were both staring at the ceiling, forming an arch above their second floor bedroom.

'I've already bought the house. We have plenty of money, and when you finish school, income won't be a problem. I just don't see the downside.'

She snorted at the pun. It was still a little funny to her every time he made one.

'I figured that would get a reaction. All we have to do is head down to the shop, any time you are ready.'

'But I'm just not sure that I am. I'm just not as in to this as you are. It's not just about you Kal.' she said dryly.

'Maybe so.' he paused. 'I just hoped you would want it as badly as I did. It sounds incredible. I'd make it worth your while. Think about it. Anywhere, anytime, any way you'd like. It would be...'

'Okay. Tell me what we could do. What would you want to try?'

'For starters? I could go anywhere, it would be an easy fit. A sex toy like no other. And I could join you at school, or with your friends. They just wouldn't know I was there.'

Anna shivered. The room wasn't cold. Her mind had just wandered to the thought of Kal inside her. He would be dripping, but only because she would be. He would be able to touch her, inside and out. It tantalized her.

'Kal, are you really sure? You wouldn't ever be able to return things back to normal.'

'I don't want normal Anna. I can practically hear you biting your lip when I talk about the things we could try. I know you way too well.'

Anna huffed, then sat up. Her knees curled under the white sheets.

'Fine. Let's do it.'

'Really? Really?'

'Yes, I said I'll do it, so let's do it. Tomorrow, in the morning.'

'Anna, I love you.' She smiled, but the lump in her throat wasn't fading. She swallowed hard. Nope, still there. Her stomach quivered on cue. She threw herself back down, joining him on the pillows.

His breathing had already slowed. She had no idea how he fell asleep so quickly, let alone after such a heavy decision. He's happy, she decided. He wants this. But do I?

Anna let her eyes close. It wasn't as simple for her. After all, with Kal only a few inches tall, she would have to care for him. He wouldn't be her boyfriend any more, he'd be her pet. She would have to feed him, carry him, play with him. She already had a pet, a small Scottish Terrier. And even he was a handful! She flipped over on the pillow, eyes still shut. And what about school and work. Would he just sit at home by himself? Could she really just bring him along, hidden in a pocket or her purse? What would he even do while she was busy with real life. She tried to stop thinking about it, but the thoughts continued to flow, a rapid fire that left her exhausted and unable to sleep.

Kal had first introduced her to the idea several weeks ago. He had always enjoyed being teased about being her personal fuck-toy or being a tasty little treat. But it wasn't until he came home after visiting a sex shop downtown that she had fully understood. He came home beaming, practically skipping as he hugged her and kissed her passionately. Kal proceeded to tell her about his discovery. They could actually take a person and reduce his size. They could even put him into a dildo, popsicle, anal bead, anything. He had begged her to try it with him that first day. She had stubbornly refused. Each day, he had brought it up again, usually before bed. Anna wasn't mad, she was confused. After all, it wasn't her fantasy, and she wasn't even sure she'd like it. She still wasn't sure, how could she be?

Kal had persisted, bringing it up at random times, explaining to her the benefits in with jovial wit. Need someone to search behind the dresser? No sweat. Small eletrical fixes? Sure. Need a tiny human licking and biting, rubbing himself against you G-spot, slowly being coated in vaginal secretions until you orgasmed and expelled him? Kal had it covered. Anna could understand his preoccupation, she just didn't share it. But she had agreed anyways.

Tomorrow was going to be a long day, and she tried to steel her resolve. She let her breaths come slowly, deep and purposeful inhalations, slow exhalations through her nose. She fought the temptation to glance at the clock. Anna focused on each toe, then each finger, relaxing into a numb paralysis. She lay motionless, continuing her tantric breaths. She was exhausted. She was going to fall asleep. Any time now. She was going to...