- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a quick fun short story idea that I drummed up.

Enjoy!

-Giantess Xxana

Eve stood in front of him, stark naked. She watched his face carefully, his pupils dilating, eyes growing wide, brows raised.

“Like what you see, do you?” she purred. He nodded zealously. From his expression, Eve knew that James was enjoying himself. They had never slept together before. She tried to be patient, but her appetites grew, and tonight, when she arrived home after yoga, she couldn't fight the urge any longer. She was ready to pounce.

So she had texted him to come by with a short message.

“I'm horny.” was all it said. There had been no reply from James. Yet ten minutes later, his fists were pounding on the door. She had peeked through the translucent glass, seeing him standing there. It had been raining, and he hadn't the forethought for an umbrella. When she opened the door to let him in, she had been greeted by her new boyfriend, drenched from the downpour, white tee shirt soaked through and clinging to his chest. His jeans were stained an intense navy, and his shoes squelched as he took the first step into her home. He was out of breath.

“I came as soon as I could,” he managed, puffing out the words two syllables at a time, “I ran right over.”

Eve bit her lip, tiniest bits of moisture visible on her front teeth as they gnawed the delicate red flesh. She invited him in with a wave.

“Go upstairs, and be naked by the time I get up there.”

Even as he kicked off his shoes, pressing each heel against the other, his hands were already fiddling with the button of his jeans. She heard the zipper fall as he climbed the stairs and entered her bedroom. She followed, casually, savoring each moment as she pursued him. Her strides were steady, and she could already feel the rush of blood that coursed from her heart, down through her chest and into her pelvis. Eve felt a throb between her legs. It was hard to restrain herself as fluid expediently plummeted to her panties. They would be off soon anyways.

He was lying on the bed when she entered. He was lying on his side, balanced on his elbow, naked body still glistening with moisture. It was for the best, Eve figured, moisture meant lubrication. She was only wearing lingerie, a black frilly set, inlaid with red lace. Her fingers teased their way along her abdomen, slowly diving into the space between her flat belly and the waist of her bottoms. Once inside, she pulled outwards with a slow motion, then ever so slightly down. Her panties dropped to her knees, and she knocked them together. The subtle shaking motion forcing them over and down, finally arriving at her ankles as intended. Eve stepped forward, discarding them onto the carpet, feeling their dampness against her toes. Her hands had already doubled behind her back, slipping past er armpit to reach the upper portion of her spine. Skilled fingers danced under the strap and sought out the hook, pinching the opposing sides together and separating. With a silent jerk, she felt the straps separating, only to fall to the ground and release her bosom. The mounds of her breasts now lay flatter against her chest wall, no longer clenched and bound by confining (yet seductive) trappings. Her eyes noted his face, and then his cock. It stood tall and firm, as expected, stemming out from his pelvis. Eve eyed it hungrily.

“Have you ever seen a pearl James?”, she asked, “the precious stones from the shallows, crafted by the tireless molding of a confined shell?”

He shook his head, misunderstanding the remark.

“I'm going to show, you the entire process. Start to finish. Would you like that?”

This time he nodded. Good boy.

“Well then I think it's best that you fuck me. Lay flat, I want you to hold still.”

Eve scaled the bed, staying on her knees beside him. She lifted one leg over his body and straddled his torso. Then she slowly advanced upwards, leaving a trail of thicker moisture that blended with that already clinging to his chest. She lifted herself one last time, righting herself with her vagina directly above his mouth. Several droplets coursed down and splattered them, before pouring down his cheeks and neck. Eve relaxed her legs and descended. Her labia contacted his lips, just as she lowered her full weight onto his head.

“Lick me clean. We can't make a precious gem from a grimy kiln. I need my pussy to be pristine before we add the necessary ingredients.”

His tongue darted out, lapping away at her vaginal folds. The pink muscle easily brushed her labia aside, coasting along her sensitive mucosa that continued to engorge. As his mouth filled with her womanly blend, he swallowed, taking back the scented mix, only to return to scrubbing away. Eve rocked herself forwards and back, encouraging his tongue to glean every droplet they could find. With a heaving moan, she pressed in, her clitoris brushing on his upper lip. It was already inflated, catching along the ridges of his mouth as she moved. Her body continued to produce a seemingly endless amount of liquid for James to drink, but Eve was yearning for deeper stimulation.

She retreated, pressing up from her knees and shuffling herself back down the bed. Eve still straddled him, and as she approached is stiff manhood, she wrapped her palm around it, holding it in a fist and angling it directly at her polished entrance. It happily accepted the new arrival, welcoming in his bulb with a small flex and a series of shocks that caught her breath. His precum mixed her bodily lubricant, allowing the long shaft to follow without hesitance. Eve's body took control for her, bouncing her legs against the compressible mattress below. His cock became the setting of a pole dance for her voracious pussy. As she landed from each bounce, it stabbed in deep, coursing to tap against her cervix and dip into her fornices. Eve watched him again, his eyes now closed as his pelvis conjoined with hers in thrusting motions. He was unlikely to last much longer.

“Come for me James. Fill up my tight pussy with your lather. I want to feel your warmth spreaing inside.”

She was not in full control. Even though she said the words, it was her body's lust urging her to say something and hasten his ejaculation. The ploy worked perfectly. Her inner vault was greeted with a squirting sensation of flowing cream, spilling out from his tip and into her. She cooed audibly.

“That was wonderful James. I do believe that will work perfectly!”

Once again she lifted up and off. His cock still board stiff, it too now shone with the wetness over vagina glazing its surface. Eve could still feel his load within her, even as she crawled up to meet him near the head of the bed. She curled herself into a ball by his pillow.

“So I guess all that's left is to have you watch a pearl brought to fruition. No backing out now.”

Even as she spoke, she began to roll towards him. Her legs fell into position, wrapping her ankles through his arms, as her pelvis pressed down into his scalp. Eve exhaled sharply, then pulled up with her feet. Her loosened walls quickly dilated around his head, first consuming his forehead, then his nose and mouth. A gush of fluid spilled forth onto his shoulders as she reached the narrow island of his neck. Despite her quick motion and ample lubrication, James began to fight her. His head twisted within her accommodating vault, and his arms raised, trying to free himself of her clenched grip. Even with his protests, Eve pulled inwards with her legs, easing his shoulders in and pinning his arms, allowing her to release her knotted legs. Kegel movements created additional suction, and his torso followed way of his head, finally submerging James to his hips. Eve could feel him wriggling, sloshing around in the cavern of his own semen, coating his own body in his spilled seed. Rolling onto her stomach, now bulging outwards to allow full expansion of her pelvis, she used her hands to push off the headboard. His feet contacted the base, and with a quick suck, began to slide upwards to meet the rest of his missing body. Once she could wind her fingers around his calf, Eve began inserting the last of her treat. His toes were last, and no faster than they came into reach did she force them in with a push of finality. Her vaginal lips shuttered with his full form sealed inside.

“Your semen should make a perfect shell James. My vagina should already be working to mold you into a round gem, and with luck, my orgasm should add the pressure required to harden. Keep moving inside darling, it will make my climax come just that much swifter.”

And he did. His struggles continued, despite her playful warning of the likely outcome. He was probably hoping to escape. Unbeknownst to her prisoner, his attempt was in vain. The additional movement stimulated Eve's nether to a clenching ring that held its contents firm. Her body played right along, pressure building a storm within, consuming her mentally and tightening her every sinew. With shallow, determined breaths, she braced herself for orgasm, made all the more intense by the hapless prisoner bathing among his own ejaculate deep within. A final gasp marked his finale, as her pelvis reached full capacity, and began to return the favor with iron force. The muscles concentrically closed, heedless of what lay in their path, and Eve felt every wave. The contents of her vagina were encircled, then mashed, then crushed, only to be compacted into a solid of much smaller volume. Her abdomen relaxed downwards as her pelvis shrank to normal size, finally having dealt with the intruding mixture of James and salted cum. Eve fell to her back, rubbing the skin over her pubis, coaxing it as it quivered on.

She lay there for several minutes, letting herself doze into a state of recovery as the sweat of her endeavor seeped into the sheets under her back. Once more able to stand, Eve brought herself from the bed, and made her way to the main floor. Hovering there in the kitchen, she paused, feeling the tickling sensation of her pussy, attempting to spew forth the aftermath of her labors. Naked as she was, Eve let her palm rest just below the opening, feeling the descent of a large round marble that plopped into her grip. Retrieving it, she brought it close to her face, inches from her nose. It shone a bright white, perfectly rounded, and solid. Satisfied, Eve moved to the living room, and lifted the hatch to the fish tank. The pearl rolled from her fingertips, a tiny splashing leading its descent to the bottom of the container. Eve closed the hatch, leaving the stone to rest among the coral blue rocks that layered below.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed it, rate or review.  Browse my other stories, or follow my ongoing projects.  You won't regret it.

-Xxana