- Text Size +

Sharon Wants A Giant

By Seeguy

 

Sharon knelt on a sea green foam pad that kept the dirt of off her jeans. With a gloved hand, she yanked and yanked. The weed came loose from the soil. Sharon dropped it into a bucket with the rest. A low thudding boomed in the distance. Sharon sighed and looked around for more weeds. She couldn’t see any. She admired her carrot patch. There was another boom coming from miles away.

            “Finally reached the city, eh?” Sharon said to herself.

            She stood up and walked around to the front of her suburban bungalow. She walked out to the street and raised her head to look up.

            Towering for miles above the distant city, the giantess stood. Her head was tilted down, as if surveying the, to her, tiny city. It was hard for Sharon to tell for sure, but she was pretty sure that this was the same giantess who’d come around the month before. Sharon knew that the city fathers would be waiting in city hall, anxious to see if the giantess would enjoy what they had provided. Presumably they would all be quite engorged by now. The giantess was in her early twenties at the most. The city’s tallest buildings barely came up to her toenails. She wore a floral print sundress, but Sharon knew that it would be discarded before too long. The pale, brown haired giantess curved her pink lips up in a mischievous smile. She slowly raised one massive foot, then slowly lowered it. Sharon could the roar of displaced air. The foot lowered slowly into another part of the city. The crunching and grinding noises reached Sharon’s ears. By her estimation fifty to sixty percent of the population had probably creamed their pants at this point. Sharon rolled her eyes and went back to her garden. She gathered up her bucket, kneeling pad, and her other gardening tools. She dumped the weeds into her composting bin and put everything back in the shed. Gloves came off her sweat sheened ivory fingers which she washed in the kitchen sink. She went back into her house and sat on a couch in her front room with the lights off. Always giant women, she thought, why is it always giant women.

            She turned on the television. Sharon was treated to the expected emergency news coverage of the giantess “attack”. Chopper Steve was yammering on about the exact measurements of the giantess’s physique. She was such and such many miles tall, and such and such height to the top of her foot. Live video displayed the pale feminine foot, smooth and well pedicured with shiny red nails. The details bored Sharon to death. The well pampered foot lay in the midst of ruined buildings and what must have been hundreds of crushed people. Steve expressed his gratefulness that this “Gorgeous Goddess” had deigned to return only a month after her previous visit, and expressed hope that the rebuilt city was to her liking. He then expressed his envy of the people who had already been crushed to paste in her lovely tread.

            Why not just crash the chopper into her ankle then? Sharon thought.

            The reporters became more excited as the giantess grasped the top of her dress and began to bring it over her head. Chopper Steve speculated at how lovely it would be to get smooshed beneath this goddess’s pert young breasts. Sharon clicked the TV off.

            She stretched out, lying on the couch. This was just not what she had signed up for. In her twenty years living in the state she had never seen the thing she’d been waiting for. She closed her eyes and tried not to listen to the noises coming from outside the house. It was an impossible task. The deep booming vibrations grew stronger.

            Sharon didn’t have any objection to being crushed beneath a behemoth foot or squished to jelly between clinched toes. To the contrary, she agreed to become part of the community precisely because it was a possibility.

            The strongest vibration yet moved through the house and Sharon’s body. The thought of being smooshed beneath a foot larger than her entire neighborhood stoked a frisson in Sharon’s loins. She drifted.

            A cityscape spread forth full of neighborhoods and skyscrapers. A bustling metropolis of industrial and commercial activity, the city held millions of stories. However, to the colossus looking down at it, these stories meant nothing. He saw only a means to satisfy his lusts. Millions watched anticipating as he pulled off his shirt revealing a lightly hairy, well exercised chest and stomach. Well-toned muscle flexed under well-tanned skin. He sat down and removed his socks and shoes. His feet were well taken care but just a bit callused, evidence of his favorite hobby. Finally he stood back up and dropped his shorts. The entire city got a good look at manhood unmatched by any in the miniscule metropolis.

            “ALL RIGHT, LITTLE CITY!” He announced. “IT’S PARTY TIME!”

            Sharon was there amongst the crowd. She knew that he couldn’t possibly see her, but somehow she felt he was speaking directly to her.

            He paid no attention as he trod through the suburbs, leaving an apocalyptic level of devastation in his wake. Houses were no more than a speck on his vast sole. With a single light step dozens if not hundreds were crunched. Sharon thought of those people, people who were smaller insects compared to the god in their midst. She wanted a better look and knew of a nearby building with rooftop access. As she climbed the last stairs to the door, she could feel the vibrations as he took each step. She went out onto the rooftop. Gazing upward, Sharon saw the muscular legs towering higher than buildings, higher than hilltops, maybe higher than the clouds. The giant took another step and stopped. He lowered himself onto his knees to get a better look at the city. The buildings like little crystal structures, the inhabitants less than ants. He lowered a thick hand and extended his pointer finger. Sharon watched the finger poke into a building across town from where she stood. It smudged and crumpled against such force. He withdrew his finger, but some of the building stuck to the tip. Looking at the tip with seemingly kind hazel eyes, he seemed in contemplation. Then he raised the finger to his face. He sniffed it once, twice, then opened his mouth and licked it clean. Cupping his chin with the hand, he savored the texture on his tongue. Pleased with the sensation he brought the hand back into the city and grasped at a handful of buildings. The ground shook and Sharon fell to her knees. The sound was louder than anything she had ever heard. Fingers, hundreds of feet long, digging into the infrastructure of the city. He tossed the chunk of buildings cement and people back into his mouth and chewed, vigorously and noisily. To Sharon it was beautiful. She longed to be one of those lucky ones ground to paste between his molars. Warm arousal filled her at the thought of this handsome god obliterating her body with the slightest move. He tore another chunk out of the city and crunched it loudly. He savored the crunch of the buildings and could taste a trace of the mangled bodies mashed beyond recognition by his consumption. Sharon stared at the well-defined jawbone and muscles as they brought incredible force to bear. His moans filled the city with deep vibrations. Sharon could feel his slightest utterance as a pleasant rattle in her bones. Standing on the building, Sharon couldn’t resist her urges. Someone had left their reclining lawn chair sitting on the rooftop, perhaps a cloud gazer or bird watcher. This was very convenient for Sharon who appreciated having a place to to lie back and watch the show from. Lowering her slacks and underwear, she lazed back into the chair.

            The giant swallowed his snack, and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. Sharon took her fingers and slid them through her pussy lips and up across her clitoris. The giant stood back up. Sharon got a full view of his semi erect penis. It was a colossal member. Giant veins ran the length of its underside. The reddish purple tip had a collar of foreskin at its base, looking a bit like a sexy turtleneck. Sharon licked her lips as she contemplated how delicious it would feel to be squished to paste by such a cock, and rubbed herself faster and harder.

            To Sharon’s delight, the giant strode through the city until he was standing almost directly above Sharon’s roof top. She continued to finger her clit as she watched his rippling, slightly hairy musculature. His nipples stood erect, hard and bumpy, the size of small hills. He looked down and for a moment Sharon was sure he had spotted her. He put his hand around his member and began to stroke. Sharon stroked too, all the while enjoying the sounds of crunching, and screaming from the population on the streets under them both. The lovely shudder of orgasm pulsed through her body. She paused for a moment, savoring the pleasure. The giant continued to stroke his ever lengthening cock. Sharon marveled at it. It outsized any building in the city. As the giant rubbed with increased speed, he angled it so the head was pointing downward. Sharon understood with delight that it was pointed right at her. She put her fingers back in her nice wet twat and started rubbing again. The giant continued his own masturbation, vocalizing with deep moans and groans of lust. The vibrations could be felt across the city. Sharon wanted to be obliterated, to be smooshed to gooey orgasmic jam by the bulbous slightly purple organ above her. The cock twitched, the giant moaned, and a torrent of thick white fluid released. Sharon came a second time as she realized that the giants sticky lovely seed was falling directly toward her.

            It landed with a splatter. Sharon felt herself engulfed in sticky ejaculate. It was warm, it felt like velvet against her skin, and it tasted wonderful. She came again as she inhaled a deep lungful of giant semen. She couldn’t breathe, but she didn’t care. This was the ultimate pleasure.

            Sharon drifted back into the material world. The couch was warm beneath her body. Her fingers were wet with sweat and sexual secretions. She sniffed them for a moment, enjoying the smell of herself. The glow filled her, but was fading fast. She felt her longing all the more. As she lay there, Sharon had a sudden thought. She couldn’t be the only female in the city annoyed by this situation. She thought of a few people she knew who would likely be in sympathy with her. Maybe a few guys would even be into it. After all, she knew women who enjoyed the giantess attack. City management might not like the idea at first, but with numbers, Sharon was sure she could convince them. It couldn’t be that hard to recalibrate the transmitters to attract giants instead of giantesses. Sharon got up from the couch, washed her hands, and went to her computer to begin typing. She heard booming fade in the distance, and savored the idea that next time she would get something she enjoyed.