- Text Size +
The Gigan species wandered the stars searching for a new planet to call home. An asteroid collision rendered their homeworld uninhabitable so the survivors used their few remaining resources to build a ship so they could escape. There was a star system not to far away that contained planets. If the ancestors smiled upon them then one of them might be inhabitable. The journey would take years but they would persevere.

15 Years Later

Today was the day. After over a decade of travel they arrived at their destination. The star system contained 9 worlds but only one was in just the right position to be habitable. The newly christened New Gigan was a bit small but it would make a lovely new home. Scans showed that the planet was uninhabited and lacked any plant life larger than moss. This meant that the plants they brought with them would have no competition whatsoever! If they worked hard it wouldn't take long to make this place just like Gigan.

Tymira was excited that she was one of those selected to be the first on the new homeworld. The Grand Council wanted people from as many backgrounds as possible to take part in this historic event so they held a lottery. She obviously won to the surprise of her friends since she never won anything. At the age of 19 she was only a little girl when they left the homeworld and she had no memories on what being on a planet was like. Needless to say this was a big thing for her. Tymira looked her self over in the mirror one last time. Jumpsuit. Check. Boots. Check. Good Looks. Double Check. Tymira smiled over her bad joke. Compared to other girls she wasn't that beautiful but she was up there. Her bluish gray skin was smooth. Her long white hair was brushed. To give herself a bit of flair she put the ring her mother gave her on the end of her tail. With one last once over she went to the main hangar to board the shuttle.

This day couldn't get any better. Not only does she get to go planetside but she gets to do so with her best friend. Tymira's best friend Zenila sat in the seat across from her. Her and Tymira did get to talk but unfortunately Tymira ended having to look directly at her which was something she rather not do. It wasn't because Zenila was ugly. Truthfully she was considered one of the more beautiful gigan females on the ship. It was because of Zenila's lack of clothes. Zenila wore absolutely nothing but pieces of cloth around her waist and breasts though it almost fails in that regard due to their size. She even opted out of wearing boots going completely barefoot except for golden toerings on the second toes of both her feet. Zenila was a Devout. There were only two religious positions in Gigan society. You were either an atheist or a follower of The Faith. The Faith was the belief that the Gods decreed all life was equal no matter the size or composition. The Faith also preached peace and tranquility for all. Unlike regular followers the Devout followers of the Faith wore as little clothes as possible to show their dedication to its teachings. This was the only reason Zenila wasn't stopped from getting on the shuttle since the Grand Council advocated religious freedom plus some members were Devout themselves. The other passengers on the shuttle either didn't bat an eyelash at Zenila's lack of clothing or were just as uncomfortable as Tymira was.

* * *

The Earth never knew what hit it. Governments didn't even have time to announce the presence of the large object that somehow snuck into the solar system unnoticed. If people weren't afraid before then the spacecraft came. All day since the early morning large spacecraft were dropping of large structures. The structures themselves were impossibly large reaching far into the heavens. What put fear in everyone's mind was that the structures looked like prefabricated houses. If those were houses then what lived in them? Giant aliens intent on colonizing the Earth? If so then that raised the question on whether or not the aliens even knew we existed. Governments from around the world agreed that it would be best to try to negotiate with the aliens since it'd be impossible to fight them given the vast size difference. The world's best computer specialists tried with all of their might to access the alien's systems to leave some sort of message letting them know of our presence but their firewalls were too strong. The spacecraft continued to drop houses on top of the humans crushing countless millions until they suddenly stopped and returned. Had the aliens realized their mistake? Just then a single spacecraft descends from the heavens. It was notability smaller than the others. Well in a manner of speaking. The craft was still dwarfed mountains and stretched farther than entire counties. The crafted landed with an Earth shattering boom. The cities directly under it were completely obliterated. Even in cities farther away from the ship buildings with weak foundations collapsed killing many. Humanity hasn't even seen the aliens yet and they've already caused the deaths of millions. A large ramp then descended from the craft which flattened a couple more cities and humans got their first look at the aliens.

It was only a couple at first but the aliens continued to trickle out. Eventually there were around 30 miles high aliens looking around with visible excitement and joy. What surprised many was how human they looked. They had grayish skin and hair that ranged from pure white, dark blue, and fiery red. Their ears were pointed giving them appearance of elves and they had foot long (comparatively speaking) mouse like tails hanging between their legs. The first few minutes were the aliens milling around the ship listening to what must have been their leaders speak. After that the aliens began spreading out. Claiming houses or doing what must have been final touch work but most were exploring. Those were the ones causing the most trouble for humanity crushing even more cities beneath their feet. People began abandoning the cities in the tens of thousands but at the size the aliens were moving it might have already be too late...

* * *

This planet was amazing! It as a bit strange to stand on just a perpetually flat expanse but she shrugged it off thinking it would be easier to build cities. Nothing could spoil this for Tymira. The sun was shinning and the moss on the ground was a bright green. There were these strange gray moss growing everywhere. Her and Zenila walked over to one of the larger ones to inspect it though large was a bit of a figure of speech. The patch was barely bigger than Zenila's foot. Zenila experimentally poked it with her big toe and she said it was a bit hard so it couldn't be moss but it crumbled away effortlessly. They both agreed it must be some kind of crystal. Tymira ran her finger through carving a long line through it. She then grabbed a clump of it and put it in the palm of her hand. It began crumbling immediately.

“Even though it crystals I don't think anyone will be making jewelry out of this. Look how brittle it is.” she said holding up for Zenila to see.

Zenila leaned in and closely looked at the what was in her friend's hand. She ended up getting to close and felt some go up her nostrils. She then jumped back and grasped her nose.

“What is it?!” yelled a concerned Tymira.

“Some of it went up my nose” came Zenila's reply. Zenila then got a bit angry as her friend began laughing. “It's not funny!”

“Sorry” her friend said getting the last few of her chuckles out. “Does it hurt?”

“No. It just itches a bit.” Zenila then closed one of her nostrils with her finger and breathed out to clear it of the foreign contaminant.

“Gross.” said Tymira as she took a step back. Zenila then repeated the process with the other nostril.

“Better?” asked Tymira.

“Much.” said Zenila rubbing her nose. While she was rubbing she felt this light tingling coming from her foot. She thought she might have crushed some innocent little bugs but remembered this world lacked any life barely bigger than microbes. She looked down at her foot and saw she crushed the patch of gray moss they were examining. She lifted her foot revealing a muddy footprint where the crystal once existed. She looked at the bottom of her foot and saw it was completely brown from the crystal she inadvertently stepped on. “Great..” She said “Now my foot is covered in mud.”

“That's why you should have wore boots...” Tymira wryly replied.

Devouts abhorred violence but they could give pretty intimidating glares...

* * *

To describe this as a bad day would be a very big understatement to Tom. Aliens have invaded the Earth. He like many admitted calling it an invasion was a bit inaccurate. The aliens had no idea that humans existed since we were near microscopic compared to them. Colonization was a more fitting word since it was obvious the aliens intended on staying. He wondered why they couldn't just stay on their own homeworld. Why did they have to take Earth!

Just then everything in Tom's apartment began shaking violently. Dishes and pictures fell to the floor shattering and hanging lights swung dangerously. Tom began to hear large booms that became increasingly louder as time went on. He continued to pack his backpack with renewed vigor and soon dashed out the door. When Tom got to the streets he saw it was pandemonium. People were running around carrying all that they could but unsure where to go. Nowhere was safe since anywhere could be flattened beneath a large foot.

“Tom!” came a voice from the crowd.

“Sean!” Tom called recognizing his friend.

“Come on bro! The army has choppers airlifting people out at the mall!” Sean yelled

“But the Mall is miles away and we don't have a car!”

“We have to try don't we?!”

And with that the 2 friends began running towards the city's mall. The booms became louder and louder until Tom decide to look over in their direction. Two alien girls were walking towards the city. One was wearing a white jumpsuit and black boots with a slight heel. The other was wearing only two brown pieces of cloth around her waist and breasts. The cloth around her breasts wasn't doing a very good job since not only did it show a generous amount of cleavage but he could even see a nipple. If she was a normal sized girl her breasts would be in the DD range but at her size a single nipple was bigger then any human building in the world. Soon the stood over the city and began speaking with each other. The almost naked one then raised her foot and poked the city with her big toe. She poked directly into the downtown area which completely disintegrated the skyscrapers her immaculate toe nails and golden toering reflecting the sunlight off of them. She just killed thousands of people with only her big toe and didn't even notice! The tallest skyscrapers in the world are don't even compare to their little toes. The jumpsuit one then lowered her finger towards the city a began carving a path through it. Tom and Sean began running away from the finger. The nail itself is wider than entire city blocks so it was an every present danger for those not even in it's direct path. After carving a path through the city which Tom realized with dread ended at the mall the girl then began to reach toward the city again right in the area Tom and Sean were in...

The girl's fingers nearly got them but they were a lot faster than that! Tom and Sean ran towards a nearby subway entrance to escape the fingers. The tunnels and stations might be collapsed but the entrance itself would provide a temporary safe haven. Sean looked around for Tom but saw that he was alone. Tom wasn't that far behind him. He had to be safe he just had to be...

Tom found himself in a dark place. Just a moment ago he found himself in the palm of the girl's hand but then he found himself flying through the air with one hundred other people. Tom manged to grab onto something as he flew into a dark place. It was a bit rough and some handholds but to keep himself from falling off he wrapped his legs around it too. Well tried to wrap his legs around it. Whatever it was he was holding on to was thicker than a California Redwood. Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone. Using the flashlight on it he shined his surroundings to get an idea on where he was. Tom saw a long circular tunnel filled with giant spires like the one he was holding on to. One end of the tunnel was just darkness while the other end had the faint trace of sunlight. It was then that it hit him. Tom now knew where he was and he didn't like it.

“Hey!” called out someone in the darkness. “You with the light over here!”

Tom shined his light in the direction of the voice and found a small group of people barely hanging on to the tunnel's wall not to far below him.

“Hey buddy! Do you have any idea where we are?!” one of them yelled.

“Yeah!” Tom yelled back. “We're in her nose!”

* * *

Sean climbed out of the subway just in time to be greeted by a large grayish foot. Time appeared to move in slow motion as the foot descended on the ruins of their once great city. A quick glance around showed other people were just as enraptured as Sean was. This colossal foot was to be their end so it had their full undivided attention. Sean always thought your life would flash before your eyes in moments like these but the only thing he could see was the countless buildings, cars, rubble, even people all wedged between the wrinkles of this alien girl's foot. It wasn't the way he expected he go but life loved throwing curve balls and this entire day was just one hell of a curve ball for humanity... The foot finally fell upon them and in an instant Sean's bones were broken, turned into powder and his body into paste. Sean and tens of thousands of others were flattened by a girl who would rather kill herself than willingly hurt a living being let alone a sentient. To bad she never knew...

* * *

Disaster. The girl must have felt them because she is now trying to blow them out. Hurricane force winds were blowing people out of her nose by the dozens. Tom held on to the what he now knew was a nose hair with all his might. The blood curdling screams people made as they were sucked out chilled Tom to the bone. Eventually the screams and the blowing stopped and it became deathly quiet. There were somethings you just know. It may have been dark but he knew he was alone. He might not be able to see it but he knew his city was gone. Tears flowed into Tom's eyes. He began to nuzzle into the nose hair like it was an understanding mother and the distant booms of the girl's footsteps a lullaby. He hoped it might make him feel better if only a little bit.