- Text Size +

Today the twins are going to be here and I just cant wait for it! I really didn't like the idea of helping a couple of little 18 year old kiddos with their history project but after I first met the twins I really looked forward seeing them around every day!

They are the most beautiful women I have ever seen! Its so funny because I actually am a 24 year old virgin who didn't even had a kiss with a girl! Most of the time when I sit next to them I find myself getting really hard down there with their slight little touch.

I have a very hard fetish for giantess and I write stories on the web as well which most of them are very cruel. Every night I would dream being those twins little slave! I just wish I could get my self shrunk and be in their mercy!

The twins are the same height as me 5'10, blond hair, sexy bright blue eyes, perfect tonned hourglass shape, sexy ass and a pair of big boobs which I assume are 36D at least! And they are identical twins as well.

I was sitting on my computer finishing another giantess story of mine which was actually about me and those twins and I really got hard while suddenly the door bell rang! It must be the twins but they are 15 minutes early.

I calmed my self down quickly from my horninnes so I wont be hard and went to open the door.

"Hey Melanie, Hey Ashley. Sorry for taking so long I wasn't prepared for you..."

Melanie interupted me and laid a finger on my mouth "You shouldn't be sorry Jacob we are the ones who came earlier without notifying you *giggles*"

She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek for long 2 seconds following by Ashley doing the same.

I was shocked! usually they are more cold when they come in.. They even wiggled their breasts while hugging me and I could feel it clearly! I was in more shock when I saw their nipples got hard under their shirts and I snapped out of it when I started to get hard slowly..

"Go to my room and wait for me I will come with some drinks and snacks for us! Meanwhile you can go on my computer and open your project file and print it so we can continue"

"Ok we will" The girls walked away to my room and I calmed down and got out some snacks and a big bottle of Pepsi and waited for them to finish printing and come.

After 5 minutes they didn't come so I went there to check whats up.

"What taking you girls so long" The girls jumped as they were suprised to see me

"Wow you scared us Jacob! We were trying to print but it wont work" Melanie said.

I walked towards her "Here let me sit and check it" I sat on the chair and glanced at the printer and noticed it was off

"The printer is off you silly girls of course you couldn't print. Ashley would you mind powering it on?"

"Sure!" Ashley said

Meanwhile printing Melanie got behind my back and leaned down towards me and hugged me putting he face by mine

"We are lucky to have you Jacob. Who knows what would have we done without you, you are the best!" Said Melanie in a bit of a seductive voice while rubbing her hands over my chest and kissing me on the cheek.

"It finished printing lets go" Ashley said while grabbing the papers

Melanie turned my sit around and I was a bit in shock than the two girls got infront of me and grabbed my hands, one hand each and I snapped out of my shock got up and let the girls drag me back to the dinning table.

This time they sat on both my sides instead of both at one side. Things got quite hot for me while sometimes Melanie would run her hand over my legs which sent me crazy hard down there.

Ashley didn't notice of course.

At some point Ashley got up and went to use the restroom and when she gone I suddenly felt Melanie's hand over my erection. She giggled while locking eyes with me. Next thing I know her hand was unbuttoning my pants letting my erection stand up and she got off her chair, got on her knees and started giving me a blowjob.

I moaned so loud! I am lucky the restroom was far next to my room!

I was about to get to a climax and than i heard the water flush from the restroom but Melanie was still givimg me a blowjob so I climaxed and blew my load in her mouth and she got back on her sit.

I was catching my breath when suddenly Ashley sat next to me and I was in shock! I didn't button my pants back on and I have a raging boner under the table.

I quickly moved my chair deeper towards the table hiding my boner behind the table cloth which to my luck was too big for my table so it almost touched the floor all around it.

To my luck she didn't notice any of that and we continued working on their project.

After an hour we called it for the day and the girls got off their chairs and I knew I couldn't because my boner under the table which was there thanks to Melanie who kept turning me on.

"Go start the car I will be there in few minutes with our stuff" Melanie said to Ashley

"OK sis" Ashley went out to the car

"Your dick was so tasty! *giggles*" Melanie said while getting behind me and pulling my chair backwards.

"I want it inside me so bad!" She whispered in my ear

Did I mention the girls wore short skirts?

She spreaded her legs to my sides, positioned her self above my erection, locked her hands around my neck and started lowering her self down.

"D-d do dont you nee to te te take off yo you your unde de derware" I mumbled while she lowered her self and locked eyes with me.

I felt her hand grabbing my erection and positioning it when suddenly I felt my penis sliding inside her slowly.

My head snapped and I was looking at the celling with my eyes wide open as well as my mouth and the sensation of being inside her paralized me and sending my whole body shaking like an earthquake. And she didn't even thrust yet!

"I never wear underwear" She whispered in my ear while she started thrusting

After 2 seconds I blew a huge load inside her but she continued thrusting. I was letting out a huge moan and after 5 other seconds I blew another load as huge as before and moaned even louder.

She stopped thrusting and started to make out with me passionetly.

I blew another load inside her and I was suprised my erection was still going on. it should have gone far along with the first load. I moaned in her mouth while she kissed me and she started to thrust again just faster, much faster !

My head snapped again, my eyes went backwards, my hands stretched to the side as well as my legs and I shook like a person whoes heaving a seizure! after about 15 seconds I blew another load yet my largest one after 10 seconds of blowing that load inside her( yes it took 10 seconds till my load was finished!) and screaming so loud in pleasure I passed out.

After Jacob passed out Ashley went back in

"Didn't think it would be so fast *giggles*" Ashley said

"Yea I think he lost his verginity to me" Melanie said and both girls laughed.

"Now move away from him unless you want to be shrunk too sis *gigles*" Ashley pulled a shrinking ray and fired it at Jacob shrinking him to six inches tall.

"As you already had some fun it will be my turn now sis" Ashley said while taking off her clothes leaving nothing but her panties on her as well as Melanie who got completly naked due to the fact she didn't have any panties on.

Ashley walked toward the chair where little unconcious Jacob was laying down

"Where should I put you little one?" Ashley said while holding him in her hand infront of her face.

"Oh I know just a perfect place!" Ashley reached her panties with her other hand and pulled them down and than she inserted Jacob inside her pussy with only his head outside and pulled her panties back up.

"Lets go read some of those giantess stories he wrote sis" Melanie said and the girls started walking towards the room.

"Did you know he wrote a story about him being our little slave?"

"No way! I must read it! How do you even know that?" Melanie asked

"I didn't go to the restroom *gigles*"

"I gave him a blowjob under the table meanwhile *giggle*"

"You are really horny sis. He was super loud *gigles*" both girls laughed really hard while they entered Jacob's room.

"For real sis! It turned me on so much finiding he had a fetish for giantess while we planned to shrink him today. I wish he was inside my vagina now instead of yours sis" Melanie said looking down at Ashley's panties while fingering her self

"Dont worry you will have some fun too sis" Ashley said while moving Melanie hand away from her pussy and started fingering her and making out with her.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

End of Chapter 1