- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

It was the worst chore She regularly ordered of him. he hated doing it; he licked his Mistress's dirty Feet clean. To him, it was the greatest expression of his submission to Her. That's how he justified it in his mind, and kept his tongue working against the bitter grit and grime that was smeared across Her Flesh.

his efforts left clean streaks, like swipes of a tiny finger through frosting, across the Dirt compacted during Her walk through the woods. Gunk was packed into the trough of every whorl. he dug it out with his dry, sore tongue. Each breath he took was filled with the Musk She worked up. It was tart and sour and humiliating to take in. But it was Hers.

he worshipped Her. And whenever his mind faltered or failed, he remembered Her Words. They rang as clearly in his head as the day She had said them:

"I am your Goddess, insect, and you are nothing but my slave. Mine! So shut your dumb fucking mouth and do what I say, when I say it. No more whining, or crying, or even trying to talk to me. I do not care. Got it? Shut the fuck up. One more whimper out of you and I'll make you suffer."

he ruminated on his punishments, which became worse and worse, for less and less. Eating the lint from between Her Toes after a long jog. Licking Her Asshole. When he really fucked up, once, he found himself playing sextoy to Her and one of Her lovers, and cleaning the cum off of the titans, and licking their sweat-glazed soles afterwards, as they cuddled, and kissed, and slumbered.

Then his punishments changed, and were for arbitrary charges. She'd bring home someone he knew, if anyone happened to end up in the system -- the same way She had bought him. She found people he was very surprised She knew his connection to. She brought home lovers from his past, and friends as close as family, and one time, his family. For the slightest infraction, or on a whim, She ruthlessly stomped them all, or crushed them like ripe strawberries in Her grip, or gnashed them between Her teeth and spat their horrendously mangled bodies out in front of him in a fat glob of spit. His mother, sisters, brother, and father all died together beneath Her Soles -- She held her Feet over him afterward, mocking him with their plastered-on corpses.

he worshipped Her.

She lounged on the couch and read a book. Her turning of the pages was the only way he had to tell time. A slowly ticking clock.

And then She barked, "Slave!"

he quickly scurried upward between the length of Her Sole and the surface of the couch's arm, peeking at Her over Her Toes. "Yes, Mistress!"

She laughed. "You look pathetic!"

he wiped at his face and felt the grime pasted there. his stomach was full of it. he swallowed, his throat beyond dry, and gazed across the vastness of Her -- never up at Her -- with tired, sore eyes.

"Fuck off. You're boring me."

"Yes, Mistress!" he cried, trying to sound as happy as he possibly could.

he hurried across the length of the upholstered arm, careful not to further disturb Her Flesh as he descended. he sensed his Mistress's stare on him -- Her gray-clouded sea-green Eyes loomed massive in his imagination, and the familiar curves and contours of Her powerful, ironclad, magnificent Visage, Her light brown tresses almost gold -- but he dared not look at Her. his only thought was to relieve Her of the sight of him as swiftly as he could manage.

Across the hardwood floor he scurried. In those moments, it was as if he truly was a bug. Still he dared not glance back at Her. Even a quick flash of his vision from across a room, he knew, was a risk, if Her Eyes snapped toward his. Her anger had raged like a storm.

He screamed in surprise. Before him, a living nightmare: a gigantic spider was closing in on him from the side, and adjusting its course as he tried to evade it. he shrieked as it brought up its thick, hairy forelegs and spread its mandibles and charged.

The world shook as if seized by a sudden and violent earthquake. In the reflections of the beast's many orb-like eyes he saw his screaming, terrified face. Then the thing was forced flat beneath a falling boulder that landed with a deafening THUD! A jet of hot, gooey ichor splashed across his naked chest -- he involuntarily jumped and squeezed his eyelids shut, making a disgusted expression even as he was relieved to no longer be prey.

he opened his eyes. It was the heel of Her Foot, and it flattened the spider with one last crackling press. Her heel then rose upward into the air and he saw how the arachnid was mashed to it; its body was completely destroyed by its brief encounter with Her: it had come apart and splattered across the plane of Her hard, curving Flesh.

The impressive structure of Her Sole arching overhead, having vanquished the monster and saved him, left him grateful and breathless and full of awe. Standing over him She was absolutely massive, and Her goliathan Body twisted as She stared down at him -- he only just caught Her gaze with his before his eyes darted back to the grisly sight at Her heel. Slow-growing fear crept down his spine.

"You pitiful worm. This pathetic thing was about to kill you, wasn't it?" She chuckled -- haughty music. "You were about to die."

As She spoke, he lowered himself down to his knees. he was shaking, and his cock twitched between his legs as it always did when the power of Her presence was so squarely directed at him.

"Slave, look at me."

As much as the order shocked him, he knew better. On an instinctual level he was aware that keeping Her waiting meant death. With all his might he forced his vision upward, and stared back into Her Eyes; his eyelids widened, and he could only hold Her gaze for seconds at a time -- like staring into the sun.

"I saved your life." Her heel lowered down and She presented him with the spider's corpse. "Beg me to let you live. Eat this filth. Clean my foot."

The bug. Did She mean for him to eat the dead insect? Despite every fiber of him not wanting to make the motion, his head shook. Do it! a voice inside of him screamed; it sounded like Her. EAT IT! the voice urged in a roar.

"Mistress, I, Mistress, I," he stammered on and on. he couldn't form a coherent string: the words all bunched up in his mind and created a block.

High overhead Her expression became perplexed; then it hardened.

"You ungrateful, disobedient insect." Her massive figure whirled around to face him, and Her Leg lifted into the vast airspace above him; just as quickly Her Sole lowered, filling the sky.

"Then I have one more bug to step on," his Mistress declared, Her face breaking into a sudden, wide grin.

"Corabelle, Goddess, please!" he sobbed.

She laughed loudly and pushed him roughly to the floor underneath Her dirty Sole. Her heavy Flesh twisted on top of him, and his skin tore apart with a squelch. his entrails burst from his unzipped sides with violent force, splattering out from his flanks like narrow, fan-shaped insectoid wings. his skeletal frame crackled into formless ruin beneath Her weight, and Her might, and She pushed Her Foot all the way through to the hardwood floor, feeling his head crunch wetly like a juicy grape underneath Her Toes.

Corabelle sighed happily and then rubbed at the crotch of Her pants with a hungry, arrogant "Humph."

She turned and snapped Her Fingers and bellowed, "Slave!"

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!