- Text Size +
Story Notes:
My first story so there may be some spelling or grammar mistakes
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is just for the plot
Ah, highschool, a place were kids roam around to either try not to fall asleep in class, or act like total nerds. But luckily for me, im in the middle. My names Matt, im about 6'2 with brown hair and "deep blue eyes" as some girls in my math class call them. Anyway, i've been lucky enough to not fall asleep through the day and its last period, and a friday so good for me.Near the end of the period, i spot Sarah,Natalie and Dominka whispering and glancing at me I faintly heard "Do you think he'll want to?" And "I think he'll love it," pretty weird, maybe their going to invite me to a party. Oop, the bell rings. I start walking down the hallway to the exit when Sarah, a small dark haired girl with glasses, comes up to me and says "So...some of the girls and I were wondering if you wanted to come to a party at my place, so?" "Sure!" I say excitingly "Its tonight," she says. Perfert, its a friday. "I'll be there in a flash," i respond, then I walk to the bus and take the ride home. When I get home I ask my mom if I can go to Daniels house for a sleepover with some of the other guys (which is a lie as you know.) she says yes and Im on my way at 9:00. I knock on the door and Natalie opens it "Hey," I say "Just in time," she says back. In time for what? I wonder. Natalie and the other girls walk into the basement. When I walk down the stairs I see the girls standing there with a huge ray gone sorta-thingy. The rest I can remember is the other girlls falling to the floor and with abright light, I blackout and my body hits the floor...hard.

I wake up to a headache and a weird feeiling...a very wierd feeling. Did I black out? Yeah but then how did all thi-why is the sealing so high? Why am I in a giant room? Oh shiiiit! IVE BEEN SHRUNK! Calm down, calm down, you have clothes on, you have your body intact, its all good. No it isnt its all huge, everything is so godamm big! Wait, were are the girls? As I look behind me I see the about 6 girls standing behind me, and they are big!

"Your probably wondering why we shrunk you and how we did it," Natalie, a tall blonde says. "We wanted to each get a turn with you and you could see who was the best girlfreind," she explains. The other girls are all very imposing, especially Sarah, who is definitly not so short now. "So for today you'll be with Dominika" Natalie says, Dominika is a shorter version of natalie but with a bit bigger of a bust (if you know what I mean) "But right know you're going to have a little time to yourself," Natalie says, then the girls walk away. So im a 6 inch teenager who is going to be handed down like test dummy to see which girl is a better girlfreind. Not so bad. Is it? Am I just trying to downplay the situation?"Am I going insane?
Oh dear.
Chapter End Notes:
The next chapter will have some inaight on the characters and some fetishy stff