- Text Size +

Her foot moves away from my ship. And, unexpectedly, a hand comes down to grasp it by the cockpit. Like her feet, Persephone's hands look well looked after, her nail manicured in a bright shade of pink.

With her fingers now firmly grasping the ship, the camera starts to move upwards. The white background is gradually replaced by the smooth skin of her leg as the camera is turned. In the distance, I see the shins of two more legs, who I assume must be Nyx's.

She seems to be laying down on something, perhaps a mattress, leaving her feet to dangle above the floor. Her legs are spread out quite wide and, as the view moves further up her body, her vulva comes into view. And either side of her legs descend her arms – one of them with a smart watch of some description. My guess is that is what she uses to contact Wayne with.

Persephone is careful to keep the camera low. The camera never ascends any higher than whatever Nyx is laying on. And her robust breasts, still encased by the same bra from earlier, also help to ensure that her face remains hidden from me. Therefore, the view remains focused on her crotch.

To the side, my Laser Fighter comes back into view. Persephone nonchalantly waves it about in front of the camera, as if it's nothing to her – which it clearly isn't. I know what's coming next. It's all too obvious now.

I hear Persephone giggle. To think I thought she was different. She is a monster too. Neither of them are any better than Eris.

"You had better not turn off that monitor, Sidney," I hear Persephone scold from somewhere above the camera, as if she is talking to a child, pre-empting my thoughts.

"Mmm, yes, Sidney. Or there will be trouble," Nyx adds, already sounding rather aroused.

So not only do they not consider me worthy enough to see their faces, they do not truly value my allegiance either. If they did, they wouldn't torture me like this. But who knows what they'll do to me if I turn the monitor off? Things are already bad enough.

"Wait! What are you doing? You can't do that!" I cry.

Persephone thrusts the slender tail section of the Laser Fighter into Nyx's vagina, sideways, eliciting a deep womanly moan from her. Upon hearing her moan, she laughs. Her laugh, loud and menacing, rings about the small bedroom, even more so than the moan that came before it.

How could they do this to me? This is torturous for me to watch – and they know it. I thought we were supposed to be allies. This is no way to treat a person you want to earn the trust of!

Either side of her legs, her hands fiercely clench the mattress as she starts to writhe from the pleasure. Her entire body arcs upwards yet, thanks to the grip of her hands, she remains firmly on the mattress. Nothing could have prepared me for this.

"Oh-w, Sidney," she hollers, "You're spaceship is perfect!"

Around the rear of the ship, a white goo starts to appear. Is that really what I think it is? Is Nyx really getting an orgasm from abusing my ship? Already? Is that all my fighter is too her – a sex toy?

My eyes well up. How could they? Don't they know how costly it is to produce a single Laser Fighter? Why are they so dismissive of human technology?

Persephone then moves in again, to attempt to push the fighter further into her body. She pokes the cockpit with her forefinger, and Nyx responds with a scream of delight. Her legs then tighten, closing in around the fighter, in a further show of pleasure.

Not wanting to get caught between Nyx's legs, Persephone quickly removes her hand – and Nyx comes in with a hand of her own. Her own hand tenderly rubs against her groin, helping her on her way to reaching her climax. She is, however, careful to keep the fighter in place as she does so.

As she continues to rub her groin, legs slowly loosen again. But it isn't long before they slam into the fighter again. Is Nyx really trying to break it?

"No! Don't do that! You might break it!" I cry, tears now streaming down my cheeks, "Stop! You're being too violent!"

It's no use. They won't listen to me. They have no concern for the feelings of humans like me. Free Human is just a lie, like Nyx's claim of humanity. What a fool I was to join Nyx. Jasmine was right. I could have died a hero.

Is this how they subdue humans into a life of slavery? It's like watching a pornographic video. Except this is all too real. If the fighter really were just a toy, then I might have got aroused myself but, as it stands, Nyx and Persephone are just as much monsters as Eris.

Fortunately, the fighter is very sturdy and doesn't succumb to the pressure. Even as Nyx continues to rise and fall violently, the fighter refuses to buckle. And, perhaps realizing this, the hand that is rubbing her groin reaches down to squeeze the cockpit. But, even her harsh grip isn't enough to bend the alloys. Another moan reverberates around the room, evoking more giggling from Persephone.

The cycle of moaning, screaming and giggling continues for several minutes, with Nyx screaming each time her body rises. As the pleasure increases, her body arcs higher. But, amazingly, the fighter continues to hold.

Even as yet more of the fighter is forced into her vagina by her hands, it remains largely intact. I knew my fighter was strong, but I didn't think that it could take such a beating. Nyx is clearly psychically strong, there's no denying that, but she is apparently unable to break my ship.

Eventually, her arousal starts to subside and the screams of pleasure are replaced with those of anger. She obviously wants to destroy my ship, and is becoming frustrated at how sturdy it is. Persephone's giggling transforms into a cackle as Nyx's struggles to break my ship. In a further show of determination, she lifts her torso up from the bed, allowing the camera a clear view of her deep navel.

With the extra force provided by her other hand, I finally see the fighter begin to crumple. The first part of the fighter to break is the cockpit and the area surrounding it. It shatters in several large pieces.

With the fighter now undoubtedly broken, she removes it from her vagina – now apparently bored of it. Only now is the true extent of her pleasure revealed. She holds the fighter triumphantly in front of her crotch for a moment, allowing the camera a clear view of the entire fighter, now mangled and dripping with fluid.

When she is sure I've had a good look at it, she tosses it aside, like it's just some simple toy to be discarded. I hear the fighter land with a crash somewhere, and I suspect that pained landing alone caused more damage than Nyx pleasuring herself with it, though I couldn't honestly say. She then casually gets up from her sitting position, as if nothing happened.

Persephone subsequently moves the camera up so that it is focusing on Nyx's breasts. She begins to grope them again, obviously trying to distract me from what just happened. Where it not for the thick satin bra, I might have noticed more fluid up here.

"Mmm, that was fun, wasn't it Persephone?" she says, clearly still aroused.

"It was," Persephone replies cheerfully.

"Did you enjoy the show too, Sidney?"

"I...I..." I is all I manage to reply as I try to hold back the flood of tears.

They've broken me. How could I allow this to happen to me? Dying really doesn't seem so bad now.

"Now that I know you can't escape, let's discuss, the plan."

"H-how could you...?"

"Quite easily. We didn't want you escaping."

"You're no better than Eris!"

Upon uttering those words, Nyx's hand moves from groping her breast. She curls it up into a tight fist and her previously calm voice is replaced by shouting. Right now, I don't care if I die. Nyx can kill me if she wishes.

"How dare you! You have no idea of the sorts of things Eris does to you humans! At least I had the decency to give you a nice room and a comfy bed to sleep in!"

Before Nyx can continue her tirade, Persephone interjects. Her voice is surprisingly calm given my insult and Nyx's outburst. Perhaps she can redeem herself.

"How about I take Sidney away with me now and he can think about what he said?" she suggests.

Suddenly Nyx uncurls her fist. Her hand moves to meet the wrist of her other arm, where it begins to fiddle with her smart watch. Both of her arms are then raised up and out of view, presumably to her face.

"Fine, whatever! Just get him out of here before I do something I regret! Wayne! Escort Sidney to Persephone's ship!"

Just as Nyx finishes speaking, the monitor goes blank. Nyx obviously doesn't appreciate me telling it like it is. Why doesn't she just hurry up and kill me?

For several minutes, that feel like an eternity, I sit with my head in my arms wondering if there is anyway out of this hell. The silence is only broken by a knock on the door. It's Wayne. Perhaps strangely, he does appear somewhat sympathetic to my plight.

"How could you make her so angry?" he asks me as he enters the room, apparently without any hint of anger.

"She was taunting me!" I snap.

Oh crap, why did I have to shout. I don't want to anger Wayne too. He seems like the sort of person who is always ready with a gun.

"We had better get you off of this ship, quickly, before Nyx changes her mind."

"Agreed. It'll be best for both of us."

Not wanting to waste any more time sobbing, I quickly get up. I habitually look around the room to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I look in each of the draws in the chest of draws – my state becoming increasingly panicked.

"Where is my spacesuit?" I ask, my anger rising again.

"Nyx told me you didn't need it."

"So you just threw it out?"

"You know how she's like when she's angry! What was I supposed to do? She has ways of checking everything on her flagship."

"Yeah, sorry for being so angry all of a sudden. Let's go."

The walk down the corridors feels longer this time, though it could just be the tension. Unusually though, we do happen to pass one or two people on my way out. However, we don't acknowledge each other, and the mood remains sombre throughout the walk. Wayne and I don't utter a single word until he declares that we have reached what looks to be the gangway between Nyx and Persephone's flagships.

"Persephone should be here any moment now," he mumbles.

Ahead of us is a white windowless door. Either side of it are two plain white walls; a welcome change from the usual greys that I've become accustomed to seeing. However, even this corridor has a distinct lack of lighting.

Wayne is just about to say something else when we hear ominous thumping noises. They gradually become louder, until I'm convinced that whatever is causing the noise is right next to us – behind the white wall. Persephone must be here.

Almost as soon as the noises stop, the door in front of us slides open, revealing another white door in the distance. Wayne looks at me with a frown. I doubt he's sad to see me go though. There's probably something else on his mind.

"You're a curious character," I say.

"I have a feeling we will meet again, but I can't say for sure," he says as he places his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry for leaving like this."

"Don't worry about me. I know so much more about Nyx than she is willing to admit."

"Wait, what did you just say?"

"Just go! You don't want to make that two angry Angels!"

He pushes me through the door and the thumping noises recommence. When I turn back to look at him, I notice he has his pistol pointed at me again. As he clearly doesn't want to talk about the implications of what he just said, I briskly walk over to the next door.

"I'll be fine!" he calls, "No need to worry about me."

"See ya," I call back.

Like the door before it, this next door slides open automatically. When it opens, to my astonishment, I'm greeted by walls painted in a bright shade of pink – not unlike Persephone's nails. However, like all of the corridors on Nyx's flagship, there are no windows.

Behind me, the white door slides shut and the thumping gradually disappears as Persephone moves ahead of me. I sprint in order try and keep up, but Persephone is just too big. Just how big I don't yet know – but she has got to be at least about as big as Nyx.

Ahead of me, another pink door slides open – revealing a fork in the corridor. Everything around me is so much brighter and well maintained, suggesting Persephone actually takes pride in her own flagship. Unlike on Nyx's flagship, I can't see any flickering lights and the corridors don't have an eerie feel to them.

The obvious question pops into my mind: How did they manage to get all of these nice things if they don't have a known planetary base? Where is the giantesses home planet? If they really are aliens then they must have evolved somewhere. How have we not worked out where they originate from yet?

How can all of the giantesses be nomadic, like the pirates that stalk the interstellar gas and dust clouds, and yet have such a wealth of technology? A few nomads could not have caused the humans this much trouble on their own. Something just isn't right, but now is really not the time to dwell on unproven theories.

Unsure of where to go next, I gaze down each of the three corridors. First the left one, then the middle one, and then, finally, the right one – where I see a young woman who looks as if she has just entered adulthood. She boasts extraordinarily long black hair – extending to her waist – and, minus the visor, is wearing a, skin tight, plain black spacesuit that covers all of her body up to her shoulders. Her attire allows all of her fine womanly curves, to extrude.

"Welcome to Persephone's flagship," she says with a smile, "You must be Sidney. You look even better in person! Persephone told me all about you!"

"She did?" I ask, perplexed at her friendly demeanour.

She's clearly nothing like Wayne. Why is she so welcoming? Isn't it depressing being stuck on a ship with a giantess who doesn't care about you one bit?

And why would Persephone speak so fondly of me, as this woman is implying? Could it be that I have Persephone all wrong after all? But she was just having the time of her life watching Nyx destroy the Laser Fighter. Something is not right here.

"Oh yes. She asked to see you immediately. Follow me."

The woman grabs my wrist and starts to pull me along the corridor. Not wanting to risk confrontation, I decide not to resist. Like Wayne says, I don't want to make that two angry Angels.

"I never got your name..." I say, before she interrupts me.

"Althea. And, before I forget, you'll be known as Heracles on this ship. Got it?"

"Alright, I got it Althea."

We run to the end of the corridor, where it meets another, also painted in a bright shade of pink, and turn left. At the end of the new corridor, in the distance, are a couple of lifts. Surprisingly, unlike everything around them, they are not painted in a bright pink. Rather, they are silver.

When we reach the lifts, the woman pulls out a small round device of some kind from somewhere underneath her spacesuit, apparently from within her cleavage. She holds the black circle to one of the lift doors and the lift instantly opens. Before I have a chance to say anything, she yanks me into the lift.

"'Thanks to me, you get exclusive access to Persephone's bedroom."

"Pardon?"

"She told me she had some important things she wanted to say to you in private."

I bet she's going to scold me for being so out of line earlier. But what was I suppose to do? Nyx is a monster.

Althea waves the black device in front of the lift control panel and the doors close. We stand in silence in the lift until it reaches its destination. When the doors start to open she turns to look at me with another sweet smile.

"We're here," she declares, "Persephone is just through that door."

Outside of the lift is a cube shaped room. The only noteworthy features are its pink walls and the door located directly opposite the lift. Sensing my reluctance, Althea pushes me out of the lift.

"Are you sure that it's safe?

"Why wouldn't it be? Come on, lets go!"

Reluctantly, I open the door. Behind the door, is the most amazing sight. In the distance, sitting crossed legged on the white fabric floor, is Persephone. She dominates the view. She is as big as Nyx.

She's wearing the same attire I saw her in earlier, when we conversed while I was on the Laser Fighter. Her torso and arms are covered by a translucent black, flower covered, piece of what, I assume, would normally be considered underwear. However, for the giantesses, skimpy clothing seems to be standard affair.

My heart rate raises dramatically as my eyes move up her body. Might I finally be able to see the face of a giantess? Why would something so simple as seeing a face get me so riled up?

All around her, a variety of bright colours form her bedroom. The fabric of her floor is certainly a welcome change to the metals so often used on spaceships. Finally, I reach her face, only to find it's completely hidden behind a thick pink veil that extends from her forehead to her neck – without holes for her eyes even. Either side of the veil, her short blonde hair protrudes.

It looks as if I'm still not 'worthy'. How can she even see through that thing? She must have the most amazing eyesight ever.

"Excellent," she chirps, "My new toy has arrived."

Chapter End Notes:

Teasing the reader is fun. ;)