- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Yet again - writer's block has overtaken me.

However, I have a new idea coming up! This incorporates some characters in my other stories in a new setting.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapters introduces four characters: Lena Morena, Amy Liang, David Cooper, and Mary Mazzini

Amy Liang opened her eyes. She didn't sleep as well as she would have liked. Amy needed to go to her Quantum Physics class but felt the strong temptation to go back to sleep, perhaps she could sleep a little longer. Amy quickly checked her phone by her side and saw that it was 8:29 AM. And her class started at 8:30...

After that thought, Amy jumped out of her bed and barely had time to look in the mirror to see if she looked alright. "Oh my gosh", thought Amy, "I can't be late. This class is far too important to me. I would hate to disappoint my family" Amy quickly brushed her teeth and slipped her feet into her favorite pair of flats. The 5'2" Asian girl barely had time for anything else. She grabbed her bookbag and dashed out of the door. She hoped she wasn't loud that she woke up her roommate. Her roommate, Lena Morena, didn't have any classes on Friday and spent her Thursday nights partying it up with friends. Amy certainly didn't want Lena to be mad at her, however, Amy needed to take this class as a Physics major, and 8:30 AM was the only time she could do so. Amy could have sworn she felt a pebble (or some other small object) trapped between her toes. She didn't have much time to think about it now but would probably let herself be distracted by it while trying to pay attention in class.

*******************

David Cooper and Mary Mazzini were one of the power couples at Havenbrook University. Both hailed from highly affluent backgrounds attending one of America's most prestigious and oldest universities. They were a perfect couple to many – one which was destined for greatness and showing off its impeccable pedigree. It was love at first sight when they met at the Kappa Alpha orientation party freshman year. The son of a technology guru from New Jersey and the daughter of an oil tycoon from Texas – they knew what success looked like. David and Mary let themselves be amused by all the unfortunate people that attended their campus – people who lacked proper breeding and lacked the tools necessary to be part of the "it crowd". David didn't mind that he wasn't well-liked by those who weren't in that "it crowd". More people liked Mary – especially the horndogs who would drool over her perfect body. Where the hell was David anyway? He remembered that he and Mary were cracking jokes at a Latina named Lena whose parents were probably illegal immigrants – she dared to enter Mary's sorority. Affirmative action certainly was a bane to Havenbrook – it let losers in for the sake of "diversity".

Not only was Lena a low-life, but she was also weird. Lena overheard David and Mary making fun of her and approached them. Lena told them, "I have special powers. I would be careful with what you say about me. You don't even know me."

David remembered telling her, "I don't understand you. I'm sorry. I never learned how to speak Spanish. This is America where we speak English."

Mary whispered to David, "this bean eater is giving me a really creepy look, maybe we should just go."

But David couldn't help himself, "Sorry-o, no speako Spanisho. Iso this-o how-o I-o speako Spanisho. Si, me gusta."

"Like I said", said Lena with a smile, "I know you don't speak Spanish but I have special powers. If you are not careful, I might use them on you. I don't think you want that to happen."

"C'mon David", said Mary softly and nervously, "let's just go. I've seen enough of those people anyway. My daddy has so many of them working in the oil fields."

"You're right, sweetie pie", said David, "it's just I don't know what she is doing at a party hosted by your sorority."

"Must have been Courtney who invited the Spanish girl", said Mary, "I certainly would have never done such a thing."

Lena walked away from David and Mary.

After that, the night was fairly normal for David. He and Mary went up to Mary's room, had awesome sex, and went to sleep. David certainly didn't feel like he was resting in Mary's bed anymore. He did feel a warm and familiar body by his side – Mary. Things must have been normal but still something didn't seem right. David finally opened up his eyes and oh shit...

"Mary, wake up", said David frantically, "something is really fucking weird here."

"Huh", mumbled Mary, "you're always fucking weirded out by something. Go back to sleep."

"No, I'm serious this time. Something is so wrong. Does this.. whatever this is.. feel like your fucking sheets?"

"Huh? I don't know.. I just want to..."

David did notice that Mary's movements became more frantic. She finally realized the same thing David realized.

"Dave", said Mary, "what is this?"

"I don't have a clue. I was hoping you would have known."

"It's so fucking dark and damp in here. Where are we? What the hell did I take last night?"

"Nothing, my dear. Maybe we're just in an elaborate nightmare."

David thought back to Lena's words, "I have special powers. If you are not careful, I might use them on you." Nah, that was bullshit. The two couldn't have been connected. Perhaps, they were kidnapped by one of his father's weaker corporate 'rivals' – a man who would try to make some money by holding the two college students hostage. Where the hell was this though?

"Umm", said Mary nervously, "this is bizarre. We have to find a way out."

"Agreed", said David, "it is so dark in here – but maybe we can find a solid path out."

"The smell is oddly familiar", said Mary, "I can't quite pinpoint what it is though."

"This must have been a prank played on us by one of our inferiors. Let's get out of here and act like it's no big deal. An inferior is an inferior after all."

"Yes", responded Mary with a laugh, "that is so true. So few people in Havenbrook have the superior breeding we possess. Your family descends from British aristocracy and my great-grandfather was a hardworking Italian immigrant who worked his way to wealth."

"Jeez", groaned David, "your family hasn't worked hard for shit in over a century."

"Well, your family hasn't done so for like ten centuries."

"It is so easy to lose wealth over a long period of time. It is impressive that my ancestors and my contemporaries have managed to keep such a strong hold on our wealth and our prestige."

"Yeah whatever", responded Mary with a roll of her eyes, "my great grandmother descended from British aristocracy too."

"I know", said David, "we had this conversation like a thousand times."

Was that really all they ever talked about, thought David, he didn't realize how pathetic it seemed when he thought about it. However, there were more pressing matters on the horizon. He heard noises– which generated soft booms causing the ground to vibrate lightly.

"Umm, Dave", said Mary, "I'm scared and I love you."

"I love you too, babe." The two embraced, scared to take action.

David needed to find a way out. There had to be light somewhere.

"Hold on babe", said David softly, "I'm going to try to find a way to escape."

"I don't think this is a prank. One of the inferiors may be trying to up his or her place in the world."

"For now, we need to get the fuck out of here. I am sure – quite soon – the world will be searching far and wide for the missing son of Chester Cooper."

"It won't matter much if we're dead."

"We won't die", said David with confidence, "because I am here. I will ensure our survival."

"I've always admired your can-do attitude", said Mary sincerely.

David was suddenly reminded why he found himself attracted to the raven-haired beauty. She would always be honest with him. A compliment from Mary was something real.

The ground beneath them was slightly damp but clearly had dried up. Perhaps it rained – which would mean they were either outside or in a place with no roof. Neither of those made sense. David could clearly make out a ceiling of sorts. It was a strange ceiling – one that was rounded and had a large curve to it. This whole situation was ridiculous.

David kept on walking and tripped. He could feel what caused him to trip. There was a crater underneath him. It wasn't a large one. He wouldn't have been able to hide himself and Mary inside of it – in case, someone bad (perhaps a Muslim) kidnapped them and wanted to blow their bodies up in a suicide bombing.

He kept walking and felt a wall. It was soft but firm. It felt leathery – what a strange wall. David couldn't even guess where he was anymore. David changed direction and walked past the crater which tripped him last time. He foolishly tripped over another crater – this one was slightly larger than the last one. Hmmm, thought David, where the hell could he be?

David didn't have much time to think as his world shook. Something was coming in. Something large at a quick speed. David instinctively ducked for cover as the large object made its way inside. He prepared himself for death. He managed to survive. The object didn't crush him – it appeared there was enough room for both of them but barely. David stretched out its arms and felt something familiar – skin. He moved his hands lightly back and forth on the skin. No, it couldn't be. Were these giant toes? David couldn't believe it. He was inside an oversized shoe which was inhabited by an oversized foot. David tried to look at the bright side. The foot was most likely one of a woman and not a man. But oh no? What happened to Mary?

*************************

Lena Morena pretended to stay asleep as she watched her roommate, Amy, rush to make it to her Physics class. Amy was such a sweet girl with a timid disposition. Amy had no idea that she was torturing two brats with her size 6 feet. Amy would have probably been horrified if she knew about it, but Lena certainly wasn't feeling horrified. No, she wasn't. Lena was feeling quite wet actually as she brought her fingers to her pussy. Lena moved her fingers back and forth inside. Amy was her best friend and someone who often let people push her around and step over her. Now, Amy literally had the upper hand over two entitled brats – but perhaps, the correct term was the upper foot. Lena needed to shrink more people. Lena couldn't let Amy have all the fun – now could she? That was more than enough motivation for Lena to get out of bed and begin what could be a marvelous day. She "forgot her lipstick" at the Pi Zeta Beta sorority house last night and needed to go pick it up.

Lena looked in the mirror. Most men found her to be gorgeous. Who could blame them? Lena was in good shape, had a delightfully curvy figure, long black hair, and a sexy tan complexion. She was from a poor family but she could see the rich guys lust after her and the rich girls envy how easy it was for Lena to do so. Not every rich guy had his head up his ass like David, some actually weren't bad guys. Lena still wanted to very much play with them though. Some of them were probably sleeping with their girlfriends at the sorority house. Lena had so much on her mind. She also hoped this would allow Amy to boost up her confidence. Amy was so gorgeous and kind-hearted but she was very shy. Amy considered herself to be powerless and maintained a sense of self by withdrawing into her own private world on a regular basis. Lena would help Amy see that the world wasn't like that. Perhaps, Lena thought... well, she didn't think Amy swung that way anyway. Oh well.

********************
Amy felt embarrassed. She couldn't believe that she let herself be late to class again. Amy had such a tough courseload this semester and wanted to keep up with everything. Unfortunately, that forced her to sacrifice sleep some nights to finish up problem sets or reading a textbook. Amy wanted to relax. She really did. Amy walked briskly, occasionally feeling the pebble between her toes and felt something else under her arch. When Amy had the chance, she would need to figure out what was inside her shoe. For now, it would offer a little bit of stress relief for what was a very stressful time. Amy was practically running now to the Science Building. It was 8:40 AM. Shit...

Amy took a seat in the back row, thankful that the professor didn't notice her tardiness. Amy tried to focus on the Heisenberg Principle but she was too tired – the poor girl didn't even have time to drink coffee! Amy searched for the pebble between her toes again and found it. It was currently between her fourth and fifth toe, but she figured she would move it between her first and second toe – maximizing the amount of relief she would feel. Amy paid attention to what her professor was saying as she absentmindedly played with the pebble in between her toes.

*************************

David was in hell. He was being punished for being too fantastic of a person. The giant toes pushed David to the other side – probably to the largest toe. This wasn't good at all. He wanted to scream but the giantess wouldn't have heard him at all. David could smell what must have been recently applied nail polish. Yes, thankfully this was a woman. The toes began to squeeze his body everywhere – strong enough to restrict him but not strong enough to hurt him. David remembered the words of the weird woman who spoke to him last night. Was this that woman? Did she actually shrink him and Mary leaving them to be tortured? That was fucked up beyond belief. Once he grew back to normal size, this bitch would fucking pay for what she did to him and Mary. He would be a spokesperson against illegal immigration.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you're all liking it so far!